• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"Well, I am a bit tired from flying that fast in so long... But otherwise, yes, I am fine." Sylvia said as she began descending slowly.
Siglos breathed out, flashing her a soft smile.

“I-I’m…I’m glad, honey. I…I’ve never s-seen y-you so…happy, b-before…” Siglos said softly. He chuckled, snuggling his cheek into Sylvia’s as they began to decend.

"Heh... Well, I've never been able to fly so freely before..." Sylvia muttered as she touched the ground, her wings batting away the large trees so they could properly descend without getting caught in the branches.
“W-well…y-you c-can…take me f-flying…a-anytime y-you wish, m-my love.” Siglos said softly, flashing her another smile. He felt her touch the ground, but didn’t dismount, maintaining his grip on Sylvia back as he pressed his cheek into hers.

“…I-If…if I-it makes y-you happy…I…I would l-love to do t-this…more often…”

Sylvia's entire body shuddered at the feeling of Siglos's lips against her cheek, her wings flapping happily on her back. Sylvia remained there for several moments, smiling happily, until Siglos could begin to feel her skin heat up through her clothing.

Siglos flinched, his grip loosening against her flesh for the first time as the Everian tumbled backward, landing with a soft thud on the ground behind her.

"S-Sylvia...a-are...a-are y-you a-alright?" Siglos asked. He glanced down at his hands, noting the visible singe marks across his flesh, not unlike what he would feel near the fires of a forge.

"O-oh! I...I g-guess i-it would g-generate a-a'lot of h-heat..." Siglos muttered. He glanced at Sylvia's sweater as it began to burn away, his eyes lingering on the exposed flesh for perhaps a bit longer than necessary. He quickly shook his head.

"...C-can I-I d-do a-anything t-to help? I...I c-can douse y-you with water i-if you want..." He offered.

"I-It's fine... I'll cool off in a bit..." Sylvia muttered, her back now completely exposed to Siglos's gaze. Her back flexed as she marginally tensed up, outlining a perfectly, perhaps even impossibly toned frame, muscular unlike any other, all the way from her trapezius down to her oversized rhomboideus muscles.

Sylvia chuckled, nodding. "Alright, hun."

Sylvia raised her arms, which were bent at her elbow to make sure they were pointing upward(basically 💪). With a soft grunt, Sylvia tensed up her arms, flexing the muscles and causing them to bulge dramatically, veins popping on her flesh. Her biceps and deltoids bulged upward dramatically, while her triceps tightened violently, the scarred flesh pulsating rapidly. It was as if several large boulders were shoved into her arm, with how large they were, the muscles being more than oversized.

Siglos’s eyes widened to the size of saucers, the Everian staring in unrestrained awe at the bulging flesh of his mate. His eyes traced over every inch of the pulsating flesh, the Everian growing more flustered with each second. He said nothing for a moment, blood trickling visibly from his nose, dripping onto his cloak.

“C-can…” Siglos began. His voice was soft, entranced by the display before him.

“…C-can I…f-feel t-them?” He whispered.

Siglos didn’t hesitate, drawn to Sylvia almost akin to a moth drawn to a flame. Gingerly, he moved forward, quickly jumping up to grasp onto Sylvia waist. After a few moments, he pulled himself upward, scrambling up her muscular flesh until he was sitting at the top of her shoulder. With a small…trembling hand, he reached forward, pressing his fingers against Sylvia’s massive bicep, feeling the pulsating flesh underneath his touch.

Last edited:
Jeanne glanced at Shalor, nodding at Saffi's words. "Yes, are you well, Shalor...?"
Siglos chuckled, wiping his face with his sleeve.

“T-that…t-that sounds…a-amazing, h-honey…” Siglos said quietly.

“D-do y-you n-need me t-to f-fix your sweater? N-now t-that I-it’s…c-cooled off a b-bit I-I can mend the...h-holes…” He offered quietly.
"Y-Yeah, I think that'd be nice." Sylvia said with an awkward chuckle.

"Y-Yeah, I think that'd be nice." Sylvia said with an awkward chuckle.
“A-alright, h-honey…” Siglos said softly. Gingerly, he climbed onto Sylvia's shoulders again, before placing a lithe hand on the burnt fabric of her sweater. Slowly, mana began to flow down from his palm, coating the material in a small layer of magic. A gentle, ripple of energy began to surround Sylvia, the burnt fibers expanding and thickening as they wrapped themselves around her body. In a few short moments, the sweater was whole again, as if it had never been damaged.

“I-I used a…b-basic restoration s-spell o-on it. L-let m-me know if I-I n-need to…s-stitch a-anything else…” He said softly.

Back