• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Sylvia merely continued to curl up, her adamantine figure beginning to... shudder and tremble, her breathing becoming erratic as she hugged Siglos into her body.

"Don't... leave me alone..."

"Please..."

"I-... I'll do better... just..."

"Don't leave me..."

Sylvia began whispering to herself as she slept, her complexion paling.
Siglos's eyes widened, the Everian raising his head slightly to look at her face, though her chest obscured his view.

"…L-leave…?" Siglos said quietly. He didn't understand, unable to fully process the meaning behind her words.

“…She…she’s afraid I’ll…leave her…?” Siglos thought. Sylvia's behavior made sense, the reason she asked him to stay with her becoming clear in his mind.

“…is it…because of me…?” Siglos thought. He remembered Cain's words, how she said he needed to show Sylvia more love. A brief burst of panic spread through his body, wondering inwardly if he was making her more miserable than he realized.

"…." Siglos said nothing for a moment, wrapping his arms tighter around Sylvia's waist as she pulled him in.

“…I-I….I w-will..n-never l-leave y-you…Sylvia…” Siglos said softly, his voice cracking audibly. Sadness overtook the Everian, his body beginning to tremble in her grasp.

"I-I…I w-will…a-always b-be y-your mate." Siglos whispered. He shifted his head towards Sylvia's stomach again, showering her flesh with multiple, deep kisses, running his lips across her stomach, hoping it would soothe her worries, even if unconsciously.

Siglos's eyes widened, the Everian raising his head slightly to look at her face, though her chest obscured his view.

"…L-leave…?" Siglos said quietly. He didn't understand, unable to fully process the meaning behind her words.

“…She…she’s afraid I’ll…leave her…?” Siglos thought. Sylvia's behavior made sense, the reason she asked him to stay with her becoming clear in his mind.

“…is it…because of me…?” Siglos thought. He remembered Cain's words, how she said he needed to show Sylvia more love. A brief burst of panic spread through his body, wondering inwardly if he was making her more miserable than he realized.

"…." Siglos said nothing for a moment, wrapping his arms tighter around Sylvia's waist as she pulled him in.

“…I-I….I w-will..n-never l-leave y-you…Sylvia…” Siglos said softly, his voice cracking audibly. Sadness overtook the Everian, his body beginning to tremble in her grasp.

"I-I…I w-will…a-always b-be y-your mate." Siglos whispered. He shifted his head towards Sylvia's stomach again, showering her flesh with multiple, deep kisses, running his lips across her stomach, hoping it would soothe her worries, even if unconsciously.
Sylvia's stomach tightened momentarily as Siglos kissed it, before loosening once more, the muscles once again allowing Siglos to sink into them as Sylvia's shuddering slowly lessened. She let out a soft whimper, beginning to speak once more, her voice even more scarce than before.

"I'm sorry... I'll... be better... I'm sorry I let you down..."

"I'm sorry I'm a failure... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'll try harder... I'm so sorry..."

Sylvia's stomach tightened momentarily as Siglos kissed it, before loosening once more, the muscles once again allowing Siglos to sink into them as Sylvia's shuddering slowly lessened. She let out a soft whimper, beginning to speak once more, her voice even more scarce than before.

"I'm sorry... I'll... be better... I'm sorry I let you down..."

"I'm sorry I'm a failure... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'll try harder... I'm so sorry..."
Siglos buried his face into her flesh as it loosened, the Everian cuddling as tightly as he could on Sylvia as she spoke.

"....Y-you're...y-you're perfect...h-honey..." Siglos said quietly. Gingerly, he lifted his hand, slowly caressing Sylvia's flesh as she slept. He placed another kiss onto her flesh, pressing his lips deep into her stomach.

"...Y-you've...d-done...s-so...s-so m-much f-for me..." Siglos said softly. He sniffled quietly, his voice trembling.

Siglos buried his face into her flesh as it loosened, the Everian cuddling as tightly as he could on Sylvia as she spoke.

"....Y-you're...y-you're perfect...h-honey..." Siglos said quietly. Gingerly, he lifted his hand, slowly caressing Sylvia's flesh as she slept. He placed another kiss onto her flesh, pressing his lips deep into her stomach.

"...Y-you've...d-done...s-so...s-so m-much f-for me..." Siglos said softly. He sniffled quietly, his voice trembling.
"I... I... h... ha... It's... It's cold..." Sylvia muttered, her eyes gently peering open, green lights gently shining through the scarcely opened lids. Clearly, Siglos's kisses and affection along with her clearly... unruly dream, was beginning to slowly wake her from her slumber, if only marginally.

"I... I... h... ha... It's... It's cold..." Sylvia muttered, her eyes gently peering open, green lights gently shining through the scarcely opened lids. Clearly, Siglos's kisses and affection along with her clearly... unruly dream, was beginning to slowly wake her from her slumber, if only marginally.
Siglos's eyes gingerly looked up, feeling Sylvia's body begin to awake, though he couldn't see her face directly.

"...W-would...w-would y-you...l-like a blanket...m-my love...?" Siglos said softly. His voice trembled, slight desperation dripping from his words. The words Sylvia had said in her dream had shaken him deeply, even if she was only talking in her sleep.

Siglos's eyes gingerly looked up, feeling Sylvia's body begin to awake, though he couldn't see her face directly.

"...W-would...w-would y-you...l-like a blanket...m-my love...?" Siglos said softly. His voice trembled, slight desperation dripping from his words. The words Sylvia had said in her dream had shaken him deeply, even if she was only talking in her sleep.
"Hn... Hg...?" As Siglos spoke, Sylvia continued to very slowly regain her consciousness, which caused her immense confusion at Siglos's question, as she could barely hear it.

"Hn... Hg...?" As Siglos spoke, Sylvia continued to very slowly regain her consciousness, which caused her immense confusion at Siglos's question, as she could barely hear it.
Siglos, realizing she hadn’t woken up yet, took a soft, shaky breath. Gingerly, he let go of Slyvia’s body for a moment, squeezing one of his hands into his bag. Rummaging through it for a moment, he gripped a large piece of wool, the comfortable, thick fabric slowly sliding out of his bag. Using his minor telekinesis, he lifted the blanket upward, before draping it over Sylvia’s body. It…couldn’t cover all of her, of course, Siglos having never bought fabric for someone so large, but it would keep some of her lower body warm, at least, should she choose to keep it. The blanket itself was covered in an invisible layer of red mana, the minor heating enchantment giving the fabric a warm, comforting feeling.

Siglos continued to cuddle with Sylvia, kissing her stomach repeatedly as she awoke. His movements were gentle, yet there was a clear franticness to them, as if he was worried about what would happen if he stopped.

Last edited:
Siglos, realizing she hadn’t woken up yet, took a soft, shaky breath. Gingerly, he let go of Slyvia’s body for a moment, squeezing one of his hands into his bag. Rummaging through it for a moment, he gripped a large piece of wool, the comfortable, thick fabric slowly sliding out of his bag. Using his minor telekinesis, he lifted the blanket upward, before draping it over Sylvia’s body. It…couldn’t cover all of her, of course, Siglos having never bought fabric for someone so large, but it would keep some of her lower body warm, at least, should she choose to keep it. The blanket itself was covered in an invisible layer of red mana, the minor heating enchantment giving the fabric a warm, comforting feeling.

Siglos continued to cuddle with Sylvia, kissing her stomach repeatedly as she awoke. His movements were gentle, yet there was a clear franticness to them, as if he was worried about what would happen if he stopped.
"S... Siglos... what... ugh... what are you... doing...?" Sylvia muttered as she slowly awoke, her voice barely above a whisper as she groaned.

"S... Siglos... what... ugh... what are you... doing...?" Sylvia muttered as she slowly awoke, her voice barely above a whisper as she groaned.
Siglos said nothing for a moment, his grip on Sylvia’s flesh tightening as he heard her speak. With quick, hurried motions, he crawled up her stomach, pushing himself on top of her chest so that he could see her face.

“S-Sylvia…” Siglos muttered, his body trembling softly.

Siglos said nothing for a moment, his grip on Sylvia’s flesh tightening as he heard her speak. With quick, hurried motions, he crawled up her stomach, pushing himself on top of her chest so that he could see her face.

“S-Sylvia…” Siglos muttered, his body trembling softly.
Sylvia squeaked lightly as Siglos climbed on top of her chest, a soft blush permeating her cheeks as she leaned forward the tiniest bit to properly look up at Siglos.

"Siglos...??? What's the matter...?"

Sylvia squeaked lightly as Siglos climbed on top of her chest, a soft blush permeating her cheeks as she leaned forward the tiniest bit to properly look up at Siglos.

"Siglos...??? What's the matter...?"
Siglos stared into her emerald eyes for a few, long moments, before sniffing softly, his eyes watering.

“…I…I w-want…want t-to…b-be…b-be w-with y-you…f-forever…Sylvia.” Siglos said quietly. His voice trembled audibly, unable to fully contain his emotion.

“…N-nothing…n-nothing…w-will…e-ever…e-ever c-change t-that…”

Siglos stared into her emerald eyes for a few, long moments, before sniffing softly, his eyes watering.

“…I…I w-want…want t-to…b-be…b-be w-with y-you…f-forever…Sylvia.” Siglos said quietly. His voice trembled audibly, unable to fully contain his emotion.

“…N-nothing…n-nothing…w-will…e-ever…e-ever c-change t-that…”
Sylvia seemed thoroughly perplexed, shaking her head to clear her mind as she spoke. "S-Siglos... Wh-... What the **** are you talking about...? I don't... I don't understand anything that's going on right now..."

Sylvia seemed thoroughly perplexed, shaking her head to clear her mind as she spoke. "S-Siglos... Wh-... What the **** are you talking about...? I don't... I don't understand anything that's going on right now..."
Siglos said nothing for a moment, taking a soft, shaky breath.

"...I-I...h-heard...h-heard y-you...t-talking...t-talking i-in...i-in y-your sleep..." Siglos said quietly.

"...Y-you...y-you...s-said...t-that...y-you w-were...w-were a...a f-failure. A-and...t-that...y-you...y-you..." Siglos trailed off, taking another shaky breath.

"...T-that...y-you d-don't...w-want m-me...t-to...l-leave y-you..." He said quietly, his voice barely a whisper.

Siglos said nothing for a moment, taking a soft, shaky breath.

"...I-I...h-heard...h-heard y-you...t-talking...t-talking i-in...i-in y-your sleep..." Siglos said quietly.

"...Y-you...y-you...s-said...t-that...y-you w-were...w-were a...a f-failure. A-and...t-that...y-you...y-you..." Siglos trailed off, taking another shaky breath.

"...T-that...y-you d-don't...w-want m-me...t-to...l-leave y-you..." He said quietly, his voice barely a whisper.
"....."

"Th..."

"W... Yo.. u..."

"That... n..."

"......."

"Ig-ignore that. That... that didn't mean anything. Rambling! It was sleep rambling!!" Sylvia immediately asserted.

"....."

"Th..."

"W... Yo.. u..."

"That... n..."

"......."

"Ig-ignore that. That... that didn't mean anything. Rambling! It was sleep rambling!!" Sylvia immediately asserted.
“…..” Siglos said nothing for a few moments, the trembling in his body beginning to intensify.

"...I...I k-know...y-you...y-you are...suffering S-Sylvia." Siglos said, his voice almost inaudible.

"Y-you...y-you d-don't...d-don't...n-need t-to...h-hide i-it. I-I...w-will...l-love y-you...n-no...n-no m-matter...w-what...w-what happens..."

“…..” Siglos said nothing for a few moments, the trembling in his body beginning to intensify.

"...I...I k-know...y-you...y-you are...suffering S-Sylvia." Siglos said, his voice almost inaudible.

"Y-you...y-you d-don't...d-don't...n-need t-to...h-hide i-it. I-I...w-will...l-love y-you...n-no...n-no m-matter...w-what...w-what happens..."
"S-Siglos, I-I promise you, that wasn't anything-" Sylvia's emerald eyes were surrounded by a pitch black sclera as she shot up, her breathing becoming erratic as Siglos was tilted off of her chest in her sudden burst of anxiety.

"S-Siglos, I-I promise you, that wasn't anything-" Sylvia's emerald eyes were surrounded by a pitch black sclera as she shot up, her breathing becoming erratic as Siglos was tilted off of her chest in her sudden burst of anxiety.
Siglos let out a soft yelp, tumbling off of Sylvia's breast as she stood up. He landed on the cobblestone with a soft thud, the Everian staring up at his mate as he fell to the ground.

"...S-Syliva..." Siglos said softly. He said nothing for a moment, simply lying there on the ground.

"...I-I...u-under...u-understand. I-if...y-you...d-don't...d-don't...w-want t-to...t-talk a-about it. B-but..." Siglos trailed off, tears gingerly flowing down his face.

"...I w-want...I w-want t-to...c-comfort y-you. T-to...t-to...m-make y-you h-happy, e-even...e-even i-if y-you...d-don't w-want to s-share y-your pain." Siglos said softly.

Siglos let out a soft yelp, tumbling off of Sylvia's breast as she stood up. He landed on the cobblestone with a soft thud, the Everian staring up at his mate as he fell to the ground.

"...S-Syliva..." Siglos said softly. He said nothing for a moment, simply lying there on the ground.

"...I-I...u-under...u-understand. I-if...y-you...d-don't...d-don't...w-want t-to...t-talk a-about it. B-but..." Siglos trailed off, tears gingerly flowing down his face.

"...I w-want...I w-want t-to...c-comfort y-you. T-to...t-to...m-make y-you h-happy, e-even...e-even i-if y-you...d-don't w-want to s-share y-your pain." Siglos said softly.
"Siglos, you... you don't understand.. That... that dream... my words weren't about you..." Sylvia tried to explain, her breathing still quite erratic.

"Siglos, you... you don't understand.. That... that dream... my words weren't about you..." Sylvia tried to explain, her breathing still quite erratic.
Siglos froze for a moment, a look of confusion flashing on his face. Gingerly, he stood up, his legs trembling softly as he stepped towards her.

“T-then…w-who w-was i-it…Slyvia?” Siglos asked quietly.

Siglos froze for a moment, a look of confusion flashing on his face. Gingerly, he stood up, his legs trembling softly as he stepped towards her.

“T-then…w-who w-was i-it…Slyvia?” Siglos asked quietly.
"....."

"It's just... something from when I was younger, Siglos. F-f...fr... from... from when I was... still..." Sylvia's breath grew erratic once again, her heartbeat nearly audible. Her vision was becoming cloudy, her eyes beginning to dim as she began choking on her words, unable to properly describe what exactly she had seen in her dream.

"It's... gruesome. You wouldn't want to hear about it...."

"....."

"It's just... something from when I was younger, Siglos. F-f...fr... from... from when I was... still..." Sylvia's breath grew erratic once again, her heartbeat nearly audible. Her vision was becoming cloudy, her eyes beginning to dim as she began choking on her words, unable to properly describe what exactly she had seen in her dream.

"It's... gruesome. You wouldn't want to hear about it...."
Siglos stared at her for a moment, before slowly shaking his head. Gingerly, he reached his hands upward, gripping onto her palm.

"...I...w-want...w-want t-to...S-Sylvia. H-hear...h-hear a-about i-it, I-I m-mean." Siglos said softly.

"P-please...s-share y-yourself...w-with me..."

Siglos stared at her for a moment, before slowly shaking his head. Gingerly, he reached his hands upward, gripping onto her palm.

"...I...w-want...w-want t-to...S-Sylvia. H-hear...h-hear a-about i-it, I-I m-mean." Siglos said softly.

"P-please...s-share y-yourself...w-with me..."
"I... I mean..." Sylvia let out a sigh, "I guess I can, if your.. willing to listen to my life... story. Heh..." She said, letting out an incredibly hollow chuckle.

Siglos said nothing for a moment, before flashing her a small, shaky smile.

"...I...w-would l-love t-to l-learn...e-everything...a-about y-you, my love..." Siglos said softly.
"......"

"Al..."

Sylvia sighed.

"Alright..."

"To... haaa... ****, I don't know what I'm doing... To... to start off with... my life, and uh... my dreams, we need to... talk about my family. My clan." She said, gulping.

"I... and Cain, come from a Rakshashin tribe named the... Vajra. It's... a very, very old name, and has history I'd have to spend a bunch of hours explaining, but... That's not important, though... The Vajra Clan is... one of the original clans, descent directly from the Dark God himself, Argosax. And so... we're some of the strongest in the world. Because of our blood, I mean. Inherently we have large amounts of Dark Mana concentrated into our bodies from birth, so... Whatever. The point is, we're... strong. And very, very traditional, like most other Rakshashin clans in Argus..."

Sylvia breathed out.

"I was born under the name... Abel, in my clan. It's a pretty insignificant name, within the... status of our clan. You could consider the house of Abel a... peasant house, yeah. A house without acclaim, or... really anything. We're... strong, I guess, but even then we aren't... anything in special in comparison to our other brethren. The only thing we're really... known for in our clan is that we're all born really, really tall... Which uh... I uh..."

Sylvia gulped, "I think at this point... that should be obvious. My mom is... actually around 50 ft tall, if you can believe that. And my older sister is 27 ft tall... Anyway, thats uh... that's not important."

Sylvia breathed out, "Point is... we're not special barring our size. It gives us an advantage in some situations, but... otherwise, we're mediocre. Because, like I said, we were peasants. This was... especially worse in my case, since... believe it or not, I wasn't... born tall." Sylvia explained.

"In fact, when I was really young, in my teenage years, I think, I was probably around you're height... Maybe shorter by a few inches. I was... born extremely thin and frail, with little ability to fight or... use Dark Magic. It's a rare condition, I think. When Rakshashin are born without... Dark Magic in their blood, I mean. At the time, you could only really recognize me as a Rakshashin due to my tail, wings, and my words... If I didn't have those, I'd... probably have been mistaken for an Everian, if you can believe that."

Sylvia shuddered.

"Because of my... condition. I was... not treated very well by my family, at the time. Or really anybody that I'd come to meet in the clan. I was..." Sylvia shuddered once more, memories beginning to flash in her eyes. Her breathing once again became erratic, her heartbeat audible from within her chest. She tried to... get the words out, describe the events in any semblance of detail, but, she couldn't. Her tongue couldn't produce the sounds needed to describe what had been done to her, she couldn't even fathom describing it in any form of detail.

The way she was beaten.

"...."

The way she was cut.

"...A.. .. ."

The way she was starved.

"I... c.. . .c.. ."

The way she was thrown away. And burned... Over...

And over... Over... and over. And over.

And over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

A̶͕̻͋̕n̴̗͝d̷̞̅ ̷͇̻̂͆o̵̜̥͝v̴͚͆e̵͈̐̃ř̵̮.

After several moments... Sylvia spoke once more.

"I was hurt. Hurt because I was different. Hurt because I was... weak." She heaved out, breathing out shakily. She closed her eyes, darkness consuming her mind... Everything around her became cold, sound died out, the woman only able to hear the soft wind against her flesh. This lasted for only a few moments, but, the memory... That loneliness, that...emptiness. That constant, searing pain of her wounds being irritated by dirt and grime.

She... she couldn't...

She couldn't remember that.

"I... I can't... I c... c... This..."

She clearly couldn't continue any further. Her breathing was becoming far, far to fast, enough to make the air around her rumble as she trembled.

"I can't do th-this..."

"......"

"Al..."

Sylvia sighed.

"Alright..."

"To... haaa... ****, I don't know what I'm doing... To... to start off with... my life, and uh... my dreams, we need to... talk about my family. My clan." She said, gulping.

"I... and Cain, come from a Rakshashin tribe named the... Vajra. It's... a very, very old name, and has history I'd have to spend a bunch of hours explaining, but... That's not important, though... The Vajra Clan is... one of the original clans, descent directly from the Dark God himself, Argosax. And so... we're some of the strongest in the world. Because of our blood, I mean. Inherently we have large amounts of Dark Mana concentrated into our bodies from birth, so... Whatever. The point is, we're... strong. And very, very traditional, like most other Rakshashin clans in Argus..."

Sylvia breathed out.

"I was born under the name... Abel, in my clan. It's a pretty insignificant name, within the... status of our clan. You could consider the house of Abel a... peasant house, yeah. A house without acclaim, or... really anything. We're... strong, I guess, but even then we aren't... anything in special in comparison to our other brethren. The only thing we're really... known for in our clan is that we're all born really, really tall... Which uh... I uh..."

Sylvia gulped, "I think at this point... that should be obvious. My mom is... actually around 50 ft tall, if you can believe that. And my older sister is 27 ft tall... Anyway, thats uh... that's not important."

Sylvia breathed out, "Point is... we're not special barring our size. It gives us an advantage in some situations, but... otherwise, we're mediocre. Because, like I said, we were peasants. This was... especially worse in my case, since... believe it or not, I wasn't... born tall." Sylvia explained.

"In fact, when I was really young, in my teenage years, I think, I was probably around you're height... Maybe shorter by a few inches. I was... born extremely thin and frail, with little ability to fight or... use Dark Magic. It's a rare condition, I think. When Rakshashin are born without... Dark Magic in their blood, I mean. At the time, you could only really recognize me as a Rakshashin due to my tail, wings, and my words... If I didn't have those, I'd... probably have been mistaken for an Everian, if you can believe that."

Sylvia shuddered.

"Because of my... condition. I was... not treated very well by my family, at the time. Or really anybody that I'd come to meet in the clan. I was..." Sylvia shuddered once more, memories beginning to flash in her eyes. Her breathing once again became erratic, her heartbeat audible from within her chest. She tried to... get the words out, describe the events in any semblance of detail, but, she couldn't. Her tongue couldn't produce the sounds needed to describe what had been done to her, she couldn't even fathom describing it in any form of detail.

The way she was beaten.

"...."

The way she was cut.

"...A.. .. ."

The way she was starved.

"I... c.. . .c.. ."

The way she was thrown away. And burned... Over...

And over... Over... and over. And over.

And over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

A̶͕̻͋̕n̴̗͝d̷̞̅ ̷͇̻̂͆o̵̜̥͝v̴͚͆e̵͈̐̃ř̵̮.

After several moments... Sylvia spoke once more.

"I was hurt. Hurt because I was different. Hurt because I was... weak." She heaved out, breathing out shakily. She closed her eyes, darkness consuming her mind... Everything around her became cold, sound died out, the woman only able to hear the soft wind against her flesh. This lasted for only a few moments, but, the memory... That loneliness, that...emptiness. That constant, searing pain of her wounds being irritated by dirt and grime.

She... she couldn't...

She couldn't remember that.

"I... I can't... I c... c... This..."

She clearly couldn't continue any further. Her breathing was becoming far, far to fast, enough to make the air around her rumble as she trembled.

"I can't do th-this..."
Siglos said nothing for a moment, before slowly pressing his body against her leg, wrapping his arms around her. Slowly, gently, he caressed her thigh, pressing his face against her flesh.

"...Y-you...d-don't need to c-continue Sylvia." Siglos said quietly. His voice was soft, and warm.

"...T-thank...t-thank...y-you...s-so much...f-for...s-sharing t-that...w-with me..." He said softly. He continued to stroke her thigh, hoping to do anything he could to comfort her.

Siglos said nothing for a moment, before slowly pressing his body against her leg, wrapping his arms around her. Slowly, gently, he caressed her thigh, pressing his face against her flesh.

"...Y-you...d-don't need to c-continue Sylvia." Siglos said quietly. His voice was soft, and warm.

"...T-thank...t-thank...y-you...s-so much...f-for...s-sharing t-that...w-with me..." He said softly. He continued to stroke her thigh, hoping to do anything he could to comfort her.
Sylvia breathed in slowly, and out slowly. In, and out. In, and out. She repeated this several dozen times, before letting out one final breath.

"Thank you... Th... Thank you, so, so much... I don't... I don't know what I'd do without you, Siglos..."

Sylvia breathed in slowly, and out slowly. In, and out. In, and out. She repeated this several dozen times, before letting out one final breath.

"Thank you... Th... Thank you, so, so much... I don't... I don't know what I'd do without you, Siglos..."
Siglos gingerly looked up at her, flashing her a soft smile.

"...I-I...I w-will...a-always...b-be h-here f-for y-you, m-my love. I...I promise." He said quietly.

(Erebus and Saffi got to finish their shit to)
Sylvia breathed out, before simply smiling back. "I really can't tell you how much that means, Siglos, really... I love you... so, so much, my Ashen Gem..."
Siglo's eyes widened, his ears twitching as a soft blush spread across his face.

"...I-I...l-love y-you too, my Darling Emerald..." He said softly. He pressed himself tighter against Sylvia's leg, cuddling against her flesh.

"...I...w-want y-you to be as...h-happy...a-as you make me..." He said softly. He leaned his face into her leg, gently pressing a kiss against her thigh.

Siglo's eyes widened, his ears twitching as a soft blush spread across his face.

"...I-I...l-love y-you too, my Darling Emerald..." He said softly. He pressed himself tighter against Sylvia's leg, cuddling against her flesh.

"...I...w-want y-you to be as...h-happy...a-as you make me..." He said softly. He leaned his face into her leg, gently pressing a kiss against her thigh.
"I.. I'm glad I make you happy, Siglos..." Sylvia muttered, Sylvia's tail beginning to gently wrap around her mate's waist. "I'm so happy that I met you... And made you mine..."

(Nah, they finished the convo and are on their way (if not already) back to the inn)
(Ah, My B then)

"I.. I'm glad I make you happy, Siglos..." Sylvia muttered, Sylvia's tail beginning to gently wrap around her mate's waist. "I'm so happy that I met you... And made you mine..."
"...I've...n-never b-been...h-happier...t-then I..a-am now..." Siglos said softly. He lowered one of his hands, gingerly stroking Sylvia's tail as it wrapped around him.

"...I'm...I'm...s-so g-glad...to be y-your mate..."

Back