• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Siglos stared at Sylvia, feeling her muscles clench in response to his kiss. He leaned in for a bit, contemplating kissing her a third time, before slowly shaking his head.

“…I-I shouldn’t m-mess w-with h-her…t-too much.” Siglos muttered to himself, chuckling softly. Gingerly, he rested his head against her clenched thigh, comforted by the soft vibrations of her body.
Sylvia shifted her position as Siglos rested against her, her leg moving over an sandwiching Siglos's head in between her thighs.

"Well, I mean, what if it overwhelms Khadgar more- he's also human after all-- and if could be dangerous to check too much- what if it just explodes-" and Shalor kept talking, he was clearly nervous about this and probably would need to eb interrupted for him to really stop for a long time

"Well, I mean, what if it overwhelms Khadgar more- he's also human after all-- and if could be dangerous to check too much- what if it just explodes-" and Shalor kept talking, he was clearly nervous about this and probably would need to eb interrupted for him to really stop for a long time
Noah stood up from his chair, she put both her hands on his shoulders and smiled at him.

"Well, then we won't know, in life you have to take certain risks, do you seriously think that someone would inventory the mirror without cutting themselves in the process? If you don't want to, then I respect that and I won't force you to do it" Said the Dragon girl.

"I'm simply giving you one more option"

Sylvia shifted her position as Siglos rested against her, her leg moving over an sandwiching Siglos's head in between her thighs.
Siglos was caught off guard as Sylvia shifted, his head quickly being pressed between massive slabs of flesh. The warmth of her body enveloped him, the soft vibrations of her snores now spreading across his skull. His face grew hot, a crimson blush spreading across his cheeks as he realized where he was.

“O-oh!” Siglos muttered. The less…rational part of his mind wanted to stay in this position, but he slowly dismissed the thought. Gingerly, he attempted to slide his way out of her thighs, his head rubbing against her inner thigh in the process.

Siglos was caught off guard as Sylvia shifted, his head quickly being pressed between massive slabs of flesh. The warmth of her body enveloped him, the soft vibrations of her snores now spreading across his skull. His face grew hot, a crimson blush spreading across his cheeks as he realized where he was.

“O-oh!” Siglos muttered. The less…rational part of his mind wanted to stay in this position, but he slowly dismissed the thought. Gingerly, he attempted to slide his way out of her thighs, his head rubbing against her inner thigh in the process.
"M..rg... hehe... good boy... suck it... just like that... grg..." Sylvia groaned and chuckled in her sleep, her tail slowly coiling around and up Siglos's leg as he tried to escape her grip, tightening around him and keeping him in place.

"M..rg... hehe... good boy... suck it... just like that... grg..." Sylvia groaned and chuckled in her sleep, her tail slowly coiling around and up Siglos's leg as he tried to escape her grip, tightening around him and keeping him in place.
The blush on Siglos’s face intensified, the Everian letting out a soft, audible yelp as he felt the tail wrap around him.

“S-S-Sylvia…!?” Siglos said, slightly muffled by her flesh. His voice trembled, the Everian growing extremely flustered as he heard her words.

“…L-l-later…n-not…n-not here…” Siglos muttered, though he quickly realized she was likely still asleep. Gingerly, he pulled at his leg, attempting to ease his way out of her tails grip.

The blush on Siglos’s face intensified, the Everian letting out a soft, audible yelp as he felt the tail wrap around him.

“S-S-Sylvia…!?” Siglos said, slightly muffled by her flesh. His voice trembled, the Everian growing extremely flustered as he heard her words.

“…L-l-later…n-not…n-not here…” Siglos muttered, though he quickly realized she was likely still asleep. Gingerly, he pulled at his leg, attempting to ease his way out of her tails grip.
"Mmf... Siglos... ah... Yeah, take it, you bitch... mm..." Sylvia muttered, her tail keeping its grip around him... It was likely she was simply dreaming and wasn't actually planning to do anything to Siglos.

"Mmf... Siglos... ah... Yeah, take it, you bitch... mm..." Sylvia muttered, her tail keeping its grip around him... It was likely she was simply dreaming and wasn't actually planning to do anything to Siglos.
“…Dreaming…she’s…d-dreaming.” Siglos muttered to himself. Though his ears twitched anxiously regardless, hoping no one overheard Sylvia’s sleep talking.

“…I…I-I d-didn’t k-know s-she…d-dreamt of m-me…” Siglos muttered. For some reason, that only caused his blush to intensify, the Everian trembling softly in her grip. He lingered there for a few moments, before slowly breathing out.

“I…g-guess I s-should u-use this…” Siglos muttered. Squirming slightly, he reached a hand into his bag, his hands wrapping around a small smooth stone. Runes were etched into the material, mana coating its exterior. Gripping the rock tightly, he activated the enchantment, Siglos suddenly teleporting himself upward, escaping her tail and landing on top of her lap if successful.

“…Dreaming…she’s…d-dreaming.” Siglos muttered to himself. Though his ears twitched anxiously regardless, hoping no one overheard Sylvia’s sleep talking.

“…I…I-I d-didn’t k-know s-she…d-dreamt of m-me…” Siglos muttered. For some reason, that only caused his blush to intensify, the Everian trembling softly in her grip. He lingered there for a few moments, before slowly breathing out.

“I…g-guess I s-should u-use this…” Siglos muttered. Squirming slightly, he reached a hand into his bag, his hands wrapping around a small smooth stone. Runes were etched into the material, mana coating its exterior. Gripping the rock tightly, he activated the enchantment, Siglos suddenly teleporting himself upward, escaping her tail and landing on top of her lap if successful.
Sylvia had no countermeasures against teleportation magic, and as such, Siglos was able to successfully teleport out of her grip, causing the gargantuan woman to cease her groaning, said groans becoming whimpers as she fumbled around, her tail searching for Siglos.

Sylvia had no countermeasures against teleportation magic, and as such, Siglos was able to successfully teleport out of her grip, causing the gargantuan woman to cease her groaning, said groans becoming whimpers as she fumbled around, her tail searching for Siglos.
Siglos, took a breath, a small burst of relief overtaking him now that he was no longer trapped. This relief didn't last, however, once he heard Sylvia whimper softly in her sleep. He glanced at the woman, visibly hesitating. He recalled Sylvia's words before she slept, knowing how much the woman wanted him to stay beside her until she awoke. In truth...he didn't particularly mind being trapped against the woman, either, another soft blush forming on his cheeks at the thought.

"...S-she'd...probably be h-happier...if I w-was i-in her g-grip..." Siglos muttered. Gingerly, he lowered his foot down, placing it in the path of Sylvia's tail.

Siglos, took a breath, a small burst of relief overtaking him now that he was no longer trapped. This relief didn't last, however, once he heard Sylvia whimper softly in her sleep. He glanced at the woman, visibly hesitating. He recalled Sylvia's words before she slept, knowing how much the woman wanted him to stay beside her until she awoke. In truth...he didn't particularly mind being trapped against the woman, either, another soft blush forming on his cheeks at the thought.

"...S-she'd...probably be h-happier...if I w-was i-in her g-grip..." Siglos muttered. Gingerly, he lowered his foot down, placing it in the path of Sylvia's tail.
As Sylvia's tail pressed against Siglos's shoe, Sylvia's whimpers slowly ceased, her tension slowly melting away as she located Siglos. Her tail began to move upward, gently wrapping around his waist, before pulling him into her stomach, allowing the man to sink into her abs which had been loosened considerably so he wasn't just pulled into the equivalent of a brick wall.

"Mm.. Siglos..." She muttered his name once more, though this time the undertones were... less sexual than previous.

"I'd rather not risk destroying possible century-old heirlooms, since I think Dragons live a long time..." Shalor murmured, taking a very deep breath in and out
"Naaa don't worry, it's not that it's a Magic Book or something like that, it's just a history book that my grandfather wrote himself, it's not that you destroy everything you touch, I insist, besides i don't know if he wrote it in his youth or just lied and only wrote what he remembered before handing it in so it's probably about as old as me at best" She said with a smile

"Naaa don't worry, it's not that it's a Magic Book or something like that, it's just a history book that my grandfather wrote himself, it's not that you destroy everything you touch, I insist, besides i don't know if he wrote it in his youth or just lied and only wrote what he remembered before handing it in so it's probably about as old as me at best" She said with a smile
"Well I don't want to recount in accurate history..." Shalor said with a chuckle

As Sylvia's tail pressed against Siglos's shoe, Sylvia's whimpers slowly ceased, her tension slowly melting away as she located Siglos. Her tail began to move upward, gently wrapping around his waist, before pulling him into her stomach, allowing the man to sink into her abs which had been loosened considerably so he wasn't just pulled into the equivalent of a brick wall.

"Mm.. Siglos..." She muttered his name once more, though this time the undertones were... less sexual than previous.
As Sylvia pressed him into her stomach, Siglos breathed out, letting himself sink into her flesh. Gingerly, he wrapped his hands around her torso, embracing as much of her as he could as they cuddled.

“…I’m here…m-my love…” Siglos said softly. He shifted his head, placing one more kiss onto her abdomen.

“…I’m here…”

As Sylvia pressed him into her stomach, Siglos breathed out, letting himself sink into her flesh. Gingerly, he wrapped his hands around her torso, embracing as much of her as he could as they cuddled.

“…I’m here…m-my love…” Siglos said softly. He shifted his head, placing one more kiss onto her abdomen.

“…I’m here…”
Sylvia merely continued to curl up, her adamantine figure beginning to... shudder and tremble, her breathing becoming erratic as she hugged Siglos into her body.

"Don't... leave me alone..."

"Please..."

"I-... I'll do better... just..."

"Don't leave me..."

Sylvia began whispering to herself as she slept, her complexion paling.

Back