• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"...I've...n-never b-been...h-happier...t-then I..a-am now..." Siglos said softly. He lowered one of his hands, gingerly stroking Sylvia's tail as it wrapped around him.

"...I'm...I'm...s-so g-glad...to be y-your mate..."
Sylvia's smile began to widen, her tail hoisting the man into the air, pulling him dangerously close to her face. "Can I kiss you, Siglos...?"

Chim walks behind Jeanne, turns visible and says, "Hi."
As Jeanne was moving through the hallways, after her momentary stoppage, she turned to the voice behind her, tilting her head. "Oh... Hello, sir? Have we met before...?"

(It says "Can see spirits and the intangible" and Chim's soul is partially inside Khedruki so that is probably going to look weird and I didn't have a plan for his true form/soul)
"Not really at best a glance before you have rather odd burns are you sure you should be active?" Chim says.

Sylvia's smile began to widen, her tail hoisting the man into the air, pulling him dangerously close to her face. "Can I kiss you, Siglos...?"
Siglos's blush deepened, his cheeks growing hot as she pulled him up to her face.

"...Please d-do..." Siglos said softly, a small, embarrassed smile spreading across his face. Gingerly, he parted his lips, his eyes locked with hers.

Siglos's blush deepened, his cheeks growing hot as she pulled him up to her face.

"...Please d-do..." Siglos said softly, a small, embarrassed smile spreading across his face. Gingerly, he parted his lips, his eyes locked with hers.
Sylvia gently leaned forward, pressing her lips against Siglos's to the best of her ability. Her mouth being much bigger than Siglos's made this hard, but, she didn't care, her tongue gently caressing his own.
After leaving Shalor's quarter, Noah thought to take a shower before bed, so that she would wake up fresh.
Jeanne passed by Noah, the girl giving the young dragoness a small wave before she entered Shalor's room.

Sylvia gently leaned forward, pressing her lips against Siglos's to the best of her ability. Her mouth being much bigger than Siglos's made this hard, but, she didn't care, her tongue gently caressing his own.
Siglos's lips parted further, allowing Sylvia's tongue to enter his mouth freely. The Everian shivered visibly, his face growing red as he felt the massive organ against his smaller tongue.

"I can talk... if you want..." Shalor said with a yawn, he was still worried about Jeanne, even if he pushed it in the back of his mind
"Alright.... I won't be long. Mind if I sit down?" Jeanne asked.
Siglos's lips parted further, allowing Sylvia's tongue to enter his mouth freely. The Everian shivered visibly, his face growing red as he felt the massive organ against his smaller tongue.
Sylvia's tongue ventured down her mate's throat, the large, powerful organ secreting copious amounts of saliva as Sylvia pretty much pressed her face against his.

Noah greeted Jeanne, she was interested in why she was going to Shalor's room but decided to ignore it, it's not like she was going to do something that the dragoness cared about, after entering her room she went to her bathroom to take a shower, she cleaned herself and after changing to her night clothing, she threw herself on her bed

(You could have Saffi seek interaction with anyone else lol.)
(I mean, most of the members of the group keep to themselves. She has a few friends such as Siglos (who's having a...interaction), Jeanne (who just started an interaction), and now Erebus (who she just got out of an interaction with). I was thinking of possibly having an interaction with Sylvia about close combat, but she's tryna have a child with Siglos. Also thought about having one with Jonas, but Pikaman hasn't replied in a bit, so yeah :/. If there's something you want Saffi to do, I can make it happen, but most other interactions are already being done.)

(I mean, most of the members of the group keep to themselves. She has a few friends such as Siglos (who's having a...interaction), Jeanne (who just started an interaction), and now Erebus (who she just got out of an interaction with). I was thinking of possibly having an interaction with Sylvia about close combat, but she's tryna have a child with Siglos. Also thought about having one with Jonas, but Pikaman hasn't replied in a bit, so yeah :/. If there's something you want Saffi to do, I can make it happen, but most other interactions are already being done.)
(Huh. Fair point. Saffi can prolly talk to Sylvia if you want to still, once their done being publicly indecent-)

(Saffi can interact with Siglos and/or Sylvia after they uh…finish yeah. She cool)

Sylvia's tongue ventured down her mate's throat, the large, powerful organ secreting copious amounts of saliva as Sylvia pretty much pressed her face against his.
Siglos’s body trembled softly as her tongue snaked down his throat, nearly choking on the massive organ. But…he didn’t care, the Everian pressing his face tightly against his mate as she explored his throat, pressing his lips deep into her own.

Chim is slightly confused having decided to enter Khedurki’s dream first off that wasn’t a normal burn he seen burns and been burned enough to know that. Second he is pretty sure that was a weird way to end a conversation. Third Khedurki is being successful talking to people in his dream truly the greatest mystery of the ages.

(Saffi can interact with Siglos and/or Sylvia after they uh…finish yeah. She cool)

Siglos’s body trembled softly as her tongue snaked down his throat, nearly choking on the massive organ. But…he didn’t care, the Everian pressing his face tightly against his mate as she explored his throat, pressing his lips deep into her own.
(We should probably stop having Sylvia and Siglos do sexual things in the main thread icl.)

Sylvia held the kiss for several moments, savoring Siglos's flavor, engraving his essence into her cells. It took her a few more moments to fully remove her tongue from his mouth as she pulled away, letting out a sharp, narrow breath.

Back