• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

(We should probably stop having Sylvia and Siglos do sexual things in the main thread icl.)

Sylvia held the kiss for several moments, savoring Siglos's flavor, engraving his essence into her cells. It took her a few more moments to fully remove her tongue from his mouth as she pulled away, letting out a sharp, narrow breath.
(Gonna get our ass banned 😭 )

Siglos's head lulled back as she removed her tongue, the Everian taking several, deep breaths. Salvia trailed down his cheeks, a mixture of his own and Sylvia's falling from his flesh, forming a small puddle on the ground below.

"Hah...hah..." Siglos simply breathed out quietly, a wide grin plastered onto his beet-red face.

"...yeah... see you tomorrow morning...?" Shalor asked, looking at Jeanne, he still wanted to help but had no idea where to start and was tired
"Yeah... I'll see you later, Shalor. Go to sleep." Jeanne said, nodding before slowly leaving the room, standing out in the hall and sighing deeply.
Siglos's head lulled back as she removed her tongue, the Everian taking several, deep breaths. Salvia trailed down his cheeks, a mixture of his own and Sylvia's falling from his flesh, forming a small puddle on the ground below.

"Hah...hah..." Siglos simply breathed out quietly, a wide grin plastered onto his beet-red face.
Sylvia let out deep breaths in and out, looking up. "Haaa... Haa..."

When she once again lowered her head, she looked around, noticing that... multiple people were staring at them.

"W-We should uh... You should probably go back to your room in the inn, babe..."

Shalor's eyes closed again, the day going behind him as he fell into a deep sleep, his breathing was gentle and what you'd expect, and even the light emitting from his marks was gently bathing the area around him in red light, not even coming close to waking him

Sylvia let out deep breaths in and out, looking up. "Haaa... Haa..."

When she once again lowered her head, she looked around, noticing that... multiple people were staring at them.

"W-We should uh... You should probably go back to your room in the inn, babe...
Siglos looked up at her, before glancing around, his ears twitching anxiously as he saw the people surrounding them.

"A-Are you...s-sure? I...." Siglos trailed off.

"...I...d-don't w-want to...l-leave y-you a-alone." He said softly.

"I'll be fine, honey..." Sylvia said, gently lowering him to the ground. "I don't wanna get you in trouble..."
Siglos hesitated for a few moments, before taking a soft, shaky breath. He felt the gaze of the people around them bore into his fragile frame, the Everian trembling softly.

"......"

"A-alright...Sylvia...p-please...l-let m-me k-know...i-if y-you n-need a-anything." He said quietly.

Siglos hesitated for a few moments, before taking a soft, shaky breath. He felt the gaze of the people around them bore into his fragile frame, the Everian trembling softly.

"......"

"A-alright...Sylvia...p-please...l-let m-me k-know...i-if y-you n-need a-anything." He said quietly.
"I will, my love... Likewise, call for me if you need anything as well. I'll always be there for you." Sylvia assured the man, gently patting his head with her colossal hand.

"I will, my love... Likewise, call for me if you need anything as well. I'll always be there for you." Sylvia assured the man, gently patting his head with her colossal hand.
Siglos took a breath, taking comfort in the feeling of her large palm against his ashen hair.

"T-thank y-you, honey. I l-love y-you." He said softly. Gingerly, he embraced her leg, before quickly putting his hood over his head, partially concealing his face. Trying in vain to ignore the stares of the people on the street, he scurried back into the hotel.

Having found nothing in his search, Erebus began training for the night. He couldn't bring himself to sleep, or more pessimistically, he doesn't have as much trust to let himself be vulnerable to the group, not until he sees if they're truly that trustworthy.

Instead of pulling out the sword on his back, he reached into his armor and pulled a pair of large machetes that appears to be medium-sized knives on scale with him holding them.

He began practicing throwing them, followed by a kick to boost their momentum and running towards said throw projectile, grabbing it, and performs a set of slashes.

(I'm meat guzzling.)

Time begun to pass, several hours coming and going like a flash of light. The sun would slowly begin to rise over the City of Aegis, people arising from their homes as businesses that were previously closed began to open up.

Jeanne got out of her bed, letting out a breath. Once again, she wasn't able to sleep at all, but... She'd gotten used to it, at this point. She couldn't let it get in her way, regardless, they had to start making progress in figuring out what was going on in Aegis before it was to late. Adjusting her armor, and having neglected to do her hair, leaving it messy and unkempt in its braided ponytail, Jeanne moved down toward the lobby.

Cain was already in the lobby by the time Jeanne got there, breathing out.

"Hello, Cain... How are you feeling?" Jeanne asked, realizing that she and Cain practically never had an extended conversation. Cain's golden eyes darted towards Jeanne, the pristine spirals piercing her very soul as Cain spoke.

"Fine." She said.

"Oh! You can talk now? Did Siglos give you one of those rings?" Jeanne asked, tilting her head.

"Yeah." Cain said.

".. .." Jeanne sighed. "It... looks like you're still not much of a conversationist."

"Yeah." Cain said.

"Is that just gonna be your response to everything...?" Jeanne asked.

"Yeah." Cain said.

"...Okay." Jeanne said.

Sylvia was, as usual, sleeping outside, curled into a ball. Her wings served as a blanket, the large limbs curled around her as she softly purred.

Shalor woke up, yawning loudly, it was a sound and good sleep, but he was up in an instant with his Chains floating in a circle behind him as he exited his room and jumped the entire staircase with a thud before rushing to Jeanne

Kargath woke with the sun, instantly ready for war

Khadgar woke up and yawned, he was dressed and ready, washing himself with his magic before walking ou of his room and down the steps

Siglos gingerly got out of bed, his messy, ashen hair haphazardly flowing down his neck. Like Jeanne, he hadn't slept, though his reasoning differed from her own. The fear he felt toward the city had bled into his very subconscious, nightmares plaguing his slumber every time he attempted to rest. Eventually, he had simply given up trying, staring at the ceiling until the sun finally rose over the horizon.

"...haaaa..." Siglos yawned quietly, his body craving sleep that he just couldn't attain. With numb, lethargic motions, he stepped into his shower, washing himself, before putting on the many perfumes and scented rings he commonly wore in public, the pleasant, floral scent wafting gently around his figure. After taking care of the rest of his hygiene, he slowly got dressed, smoothing out the wrinkles in his green shirt and robes, before throwing them onto his body. Once finished, he hesitated for a moment, realizing he had forgotten something important.

"...S-Sylvia's meal...!" Siglos said to himself, his eyes widening. With newfound energy, he hurriedly opened the door, the Everian rushing past the lobby as he made his way towards the kitchen, nearly tripping several times in the process.

"Hey...!" Shalor said as he caught his breath, clearly extremely energetic
Jeanne chuckled, "You're quite... Energetic, Shalor." She said with a dry tone.
Siglos gingerly got out of bed, his messy, ashen hair haphazardly flowing down his neck. Like Jeanne, he hadn't slept, though his reasoning differed from her own. The fear he felt toward the city had bled into his very subconscious, nightmares plaguing his slumber every time he attempted to rest. Eventually, he had simply given up trying, staring at the ceiling until the sun finally rose over the horizon.

"...haaaa..." Siglos yawned quietly, his body craving sleep that he just couldn't attain. With numb, lethargic motions, he stepped into his shower, washing himself, before putting on the many perfumes and scented rings he commonly wore in public, the pleasant, floral scent wafting gently around his figure. After taking care of the rest of his hygiene, he slowly got dressed, smoothing out the wrinkles in his green shirt and robes, before throwing them onto his body. Once finished, he hesitated for a moment, realizing he had forgotten something important.

"...S-Sylvia's meal...!" Siglos said to himself, his eyes widening. With newfound energy, he hurriedly opened the door, the Everian rushing past the lobby as he made his way towards the kitchen, nearly tripping several times in the process.
"Alright... It's finally done..." Alexia muttered to herself as Siglos entered the room, the woman having noticed him, but opting to ignore him as she worked. A magnificent meaty smell filled the air as the dish seemed to have been completed, an enormous, thick, juicy boar wrapped in several hundred bacon strips with a zesty mushroom sauce floating into the air, Alexia telekinetically moving it onto a large plate which had various vegetables expertly plated onto it.

Jeanne chuckled, "You're quite... Energetic, Shalor." She said with a dry tone.

"Alright... It's finally done..." Alexia muttered to herself as Siglos entered the room, the woman having noticed him, but opting to ignore him as she worked. A magnificent meaty smell filled the air as the dish seemed to have been completed, an enormous, thick, juicy boar wrapped in several hundred bacon strips with a zesty mushroom sauce floating into the air, Alexia telekinetically moving it onto a large plate which had various vegetables expertly plated onto it.
"You okay?" Shalor asked, off-put by her dry tone as Khadgar walked up and nodded to Jeanne

Siglos's eyes widened as he stumbled into the catch, the Everian staring in awe at the masterfully prepared dish before him. His mouth almost watered, the smell of the finely cooked meat wafting all around him. He said nothing for a few moments, before flashing her a broad smile, excitement welling up within his chest.

"T-this...t-this...i-is...a-amazing!" Siglos said.

"You okay?" Shalor asked, off-put by her dry tone as Khadgar walked up and nodded to Jeanne
Yes, I just haven't had anything to drink since we left the cathedral, that's all..." Jeanne murmured.
Siglos's eyes widened as he stumbled into the kitchen, the Everian staring in awe at the masterfully prepared dish before him. His mouth almost watered, the smell of the finely cooked meat wafting all around him. He said nothing for a few moments, before flashing her a broad smile, excitement welling up within his chest.

"T-this...t-this...i-is...a-amazing!" Siglos said.
"Uh huh..." Alexia muttered as she turned to Siglos, but it was clear she barely heard the man or acknowledged his existence.

Erebus looks down at the sleeping Sylvia, and darts his eyes over to Shalor, Noah, and the others whom arrived. "Huh..." he grunted, placing his armored hand onto his chin.
Sylvia felt Erebus's gaze on her even while she slept, her muscles twitching as she instinctively awoke from her slumber. Her wings flapped gently as she groaned and sat up, attempting to adjust to the sunlight.
"Ah, well, we should fix that shouldn't we...?" Shalor asked instantly
"Well, I don't particularly care." Jeanne shrugged, "I've gone longer without water."

Sylvia felt Erebus's gaze on her even while she slept, her muscles twitching as she instinctively awoke from her slumber. Her wings flapped gently as she groaned and sat up, attempting to adjust to the sunlight.

"Well, I don't particularly care." Jeanne shrugged, "I've gone longer without water."
"Well we can't let your body go down...!" Shalor said quickly, looking around, trying to find somewhere he could order some water

Vin1.png

"....Take this" she gave him a glass of water that she had 🗿

Back