• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Siglos breathed out, rubbing his eyes as he leaned his back onto the door. For a few moments, he stood there, taking slow, deep breaths.

“…I’m a-alright…” Siglos muttered to himself. Slowly he slumped onto the floor, taking another breath.

“…I’m…I’m a-alright...” He repeated to himself. His stomach growled suddenly, shaking him out of his thoughts. He was tempted to ignore it, but remembered his talk with Sylvia earlier.

“...I...I don't w-want to w-worry her...” He muttered. Gathering his courage for a few moments, he slowly got to his feet, searching the room for a way to order food.

Chim appears next to Khedruki and speaks. “How about thinking for five seconds why an Everian would be scared of the city most Everian call home something here hurt them and most likely has the potential to do so again and you don’t know what it even is the fear of the unknown is a safety mechanism you know you should try to understand, not complain about the reaction of the only one who knows of the threat. What the church couldn’t make it all better the goddess didn’t kiss your damn boo boos, good news you are in one of the most advanced cities in the world you guys don’t know every possibility it doesn’t even seem like you tried think to of a secondary way to solve the problems you are a pathetic apathetic group if you guys don’t have much hope you’re screwed because hate to break it to you people need to have a reason to keep going, to do literally anything otherwise they eventually drop dead because they didn’t attempt to meet their needs. Choosing to not try hoping for a solution and look for means you gave up on the world and how can someone be successful without any useful tools.”

Khedruki attempts to grab Chim but is suplexed in response. “I just don’t like people not trying to succeed and am trying diplomacy a some I rarely offer.” Chim says before being sat on fire and disappearing.

“For one day just one day make an effort to not people off while we’re here. Sorry about him he doesn’t always behave.” Khedruki says before dig thru his pocket still laying on the ground.

Khedruki attempts to grab Chim but is suplexed in response. “I just don’t like people not trying to succeed and am trying diplomacy a some I rarely offer.” Chim says before being sat on fire and disappearing.

“For one day just one day make an effort to not people off while we’re here. Sorry about him he doesn’t always behave.” Khedruki says before dig thru his pocket still laying on the ground.
"He's also an idiot. We can't fit through the door. Next time he tries I'm just throwing him out." Kargath said, clearly annoyed with...whatever it is

(Seriously Lou I don't even understand what's being said lmfao

(Whatever.)

"You're cordially invited to choke on my dick..." Sylvia said in response, her several dozen rows of blade-like canines grinding against each other in her annoyance, creating a sound akin to metal being scraped against metal violently.

Last edited:
Khedruki steps back before speaking. “A talking Rakshashin that is new anyway I need to continue to the church tonight have your friends loot my room or something tomorrow.”

He places the keys to his room in front of the door to the inn as he can neither reach to hand them the keys or wants to as they seem rightfully upset with him and Chim.

"Yeah yeah whatever... ******* annoying..." Sylvia said as she curled up, burying her face into her legs. She breathed out.

"I wish I could see him... But this is good for him. He needs to develop some independence from me... I can't just have him be completely reliant and subservient on me... Right...?" She thought to herself, just remaining still.

After figuring out how to order food, Siglos managed to muster enough courage to order a basic Everian dish to his room. It was a simple dish, roast meat garnished with diced carrots and spinach. Siglos slowly attuned his mana hearing to the dish, a soft, almost inaudible hum coming from the food.

"...F-flavor...m-magic..." Siglos muttered quietly. It wasn't uncommon for Everian cooks to imbue their dishes with magic, bolstering their taste and texture. Siglos considered it a branch of enchanting, though he'd done little study on the process itself. A memory floated into Siglos's mind, dimly recalling the dishes his father's chefs used to serve him in the past. The magic imbued in those dishes were always complex, several dozen layers of flavoring mixed together to form a decadent combination of sensations. Siglos flinched as the memory surfaced, his hands beginning to tremble as he placed the dish onto the nightstand.

"....." Siglos silently stared at the dish for a moment, before cutting a small piece of meat with a knife, gingerly lifting it to his mouth. He took a small bite, letting the flavor envelop his tongue for a few moments. It wasn't nearly as complex as the food his father served...something which Siglos appreciated greatly, much preferring the simpler taste of the meal over the upper-class food he was forced to consume for so long. He continued to eat his meal silently, his hands trembling softly as he gripped his utensils.

“I rarely give advice frankly I don’t think am good enough to do so but I would advise you don’t insult a member of a race known to hold grudges that have fire and lava powers when you boyfriend is in a potentially flammable structure near by.” Khedruki says still walking away.

“He doesn’t actually wish any of you harm just to be clear in the off chance of an actual arsonist that was more of a common sense thing.” A burnt version of Chim says appearing next to Khedruki before turning into a floating axe.

“Chim you are really bad at helping.” Khedruki says while briefly considering sending lava into the eyes of the one threatening him, or heating the handle of the orc’s weapon.

Erebus holds his hands and looks at her "Hold it," a voice spoke, it was Erebus using Telepathy Magic to simulate speech.
Sylvia growled, the noise emitting from her mouth akin to the one's a wild or savage beast would release, clearly directed towards Khedurki.

"Grr..." With a snap of her jaw, she turned away, clearly not trying to cause a scene as her mind was nearly clouded with uncontrollable bloodthirst towards the dwarf.

Sylvia growled, the noise emitting from her mouth akin to the one's a wild or savage beast would release, clearly directed towards Khedurki.

"Grr..." With a snap of her jaw, she turned away, clearly not trying to cause a scene as her mind was nearly clouded with uncontrollable bloodthirst towards the dwarf.
"When talking to the Everian guards you promised to manage your attitude. And right now, y'all seem to be doin the opposite" said Erebus, his tone calm and collected. He knows fighting would be stupid, after all, he knows violence is not always the answer.

"When talking to the Everian guards you promised to manage your attitude. And right now, y'all seem to be doin the opposite" said Erebus, his tone calm and collected. He knows fighting would be stupid, after all, he knows violence is not always the answer.
"That ****** threatened my man..." Sylvia grumbled, "I've every right to be hostile..."

"Dime a dozen. Don't test me, go inside." Kargath said, his voice was clearly a final warning, this was not an orc who feared pain or death, he simply wasn't going to let a threat go unanswered
"Same goes for you, Kargath. If you all wanna fight, do it somewhere else." Erebus said calmly. Before, he'd probably go berserk and kill everything and everyone on sight, but seeing as how this new group do their thing, he can't help but do it.

(I literally had him use sign language to avoid disturbing Bladefist and you two threatened him because someone who to your knowledge literally just appeared next to him (and happened to also be a dwarf I guess) that said a lot of somewhat insulting gibberish who Khedruki then made shut up and apologized for)

(I literally had him use sign language to avoid disturbing Bladefist and you two threatened him because someone who to your knowledge literally just appeared next to him (and happened to also be a dwarf I guess) that said a lot of somewhat insulting gibberish who Khedruki then made shut up and apologized for)
(Her boyfriend was literally threatened to be burned alive lmfao.)

Back