• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

(But uh WHATEVER, autism over, starting RP)

Jeanne breathed out and gently opened the door to the inn, moving up to the receptionist desk. The receptionist was a seemingly young, fair-skinned, and blonde Everian woman, with sparkling light green eyes. "Excuse me, I'd like to rent out a room for me and my friends." Jeanne asked.

"Oh! Of course, ma'am. Your name?" The receptionist asked.

"Jeanne Valentina. Do you have a room that can fit three humans, two Everians, one Rakshashin, and one Draconian?" Jeanne requested, "I can provide money, if that worries you."

The receptionist peered behind Jeanne, getting a good look at her comrades(assuming everyone entered the inn). Cain glared at her as their eyes met, the golden spirals piercing into her soul, causing her to shiver.

"I-I-I-I c-can g-get you all a singular room with m-multiple beds, b-but we could also provide... separate rooms, i-if you want...?" The clearly frightened receptionist offered.

Last edited:
(But uh WHATEVER, autism over, starting RP)

Jeanne breathed out and gently opened the door to the inn, moving up to the receptionist desk. The receptionist was a seemingly young, fair-skinned, and blonde Everian woman, with sparkling light green eyes. "Excuse me, I'd like to rent out a room for me and my friends." Jeanne asked.

"Oh! Of course, ma'am. Your name?" The receptionist asked.

"Jeanne Valentina. Do you have a room that can fit three humans, two Everians, one Rakshashin, and one Draconian?" Jeanne requested, "I can provide money, if that worries you."

The receptionist peered behind Jeanne, getting a good look at her comrades(assuming everyone entered the inn). Cain glared at her as their eyes met, the golden spirals piercing into her soul, causing her to shiver.

"I-I-I-I c-can g-get you all a singular room with m-multiple beds, b-but we could also provide... separate rooms, i-if you want...?" The clearly frightened receptionist offered.
"I want my own room...."

Pointed the vaewolf out with his hood still on and face covered

Siglos took a shaky breath, a burst of anxiety erupting into his chest. He had hoped they’d room together; having some of his allies in the same room would have made him feel at least somewhat safer. He took another breath, slowly nodding at the woman.

“A-Alright…” He muttered. His stomach growled suddenly, reminding Siglos why he had come inside in the first place.

“…C-can…I…p-purchase s-some…f-food…w-with m-my r-room…?” Siglos whispered.

Last edited:
"I-I'll get you all y-your own individual rooms th-then...!" The receptionist said, smiling nervously due to Cain and Dhei.
"Stop stuttering....you are annoying...get my room already"

Says to the receptionist a bit irritated
Noah shrugged off these events, though she was hungry right now.

"Right, I'm hungry too and you guys?" Noah asked the others
"Wouldnt eat with any of you even if i was hungry, we arent a family"

The receptionist trembled, her pointed ears twitching up and down as she backed up. "I-I'll get y-your room k-keys...!!" She said before stumbling off in fear.

"....." Jeanne rubbed the bridge of her nose. "...Oh Lord, help me.. Oh sun... Oh Goddess give me the strength to not commit murder..."

Jeanne breathed in and out once more, before straightening her posture. "How about we try not to scare helpless employees next time we enter an establishment...?"

"I wasn't even trying to intimidate her... That's just how I look..." Cain signed, shrugging.

Khedruki is sitting calmly in his room as Chim starts to talk into his mind. "Three humans, two Everians, a Rakshashin, Draconian, and Vaewolf all walk into an inn."

Khedruki is puzzled wondering if this is some kind of joke as Chim continues. "So the ghost goes to the dwarf in room 14 and asks if the dwarf heard a panicked Everian earlier."

Khedruki realizes Chim is serious and has left the room. "I am not sure." Khedruki says.

"The dwarf is unsure so the ghost who lives with the dwarf explains, the Everian was terrified but not of his company if they help him, he might share something of use."

Khedruki sighs as Chim appears in front of him in the form of a white rat. "The carriage we saw on the way back here."

The rat nods.

"There's little reason to assume it has to do with her." Khedruki points out.

After this Chim turns in a flag, a symbol of the one individual who might be able to answer their question the Goddess of Light, and soon Khedruki walks towards the door.

Khedruki enters the lobby* and is told by Chim the worried one was male. Khedruki questions why Chim thinks that will he-

Khedruki moves to dodge a person who seemed to be running to their room and silently thanks Chim for the tip after he looks around but is very confused on how to start talking to the Everian, he(Khedruki) has no experience with this and the team as a whole look like they are ready to go relax he probably shouldn't get in their way.

For once Chim seems to agree.
*(Is lobby the right word.)

Saffi went through her things quickly, grabbing some money that she had, it wasn't too significant, but it was something. Putting it on the reception desk she said, "I know it's not a lot...but I figured you deserved a little something extra for putting up with them." She said, giving a smile.

As they go into their separate rooms, Erebus moves his view from the inn, Sylvia, and the others, and looks directly into the sky. The light illuminated his helmet, with it and then bevor shaped like a black beast, complete with lightning bolt-shaped eyes for the Armored Rakshashin to see through.

Back