• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

(I literally had him use sign language to avoid disturbing Bladefist and you two threatened him because someone who to your knowledge literally just appeared next to him (and happened to also be a dwarf I guess) that said a lot of somewhat insulting gibberish who Khedruki then made shut up and apologized for)
(Kargath is a very light sleeper and just got to sleep, and then Khedruki turned around and threatened Siglos when Sylvia was slightly angry and Kargath was still annoyed. Do you really think either are gonna be happy about Siglos being threatened...? Like, honestly, TF did you think was gonna happen?)

(Her boyfriend was literally threatened to be burned alive lmfao.)
(that was after)
(Whatever.)

"You're cordially invited to choke on my dick..." Sylvia said in response, her several dozen rows of blade-like canines grinding against each other in her annoyance, creating a sound akin to metal being scraped against metal violently.
(You fired first)
(Kargath is a very light sleeper and just got to sleep, and then Khedruki turned around and threatened Siglos when Sylvia was slightly angry and Kargath was still annoyed. Do you really think either are gonna be happy about Siglos being threatened...? Like, honestly, TF did you think was gonna happen?)
(No I knew that would be unset at that, I fully understand that yes he was being threatening but that was really intended to be him questioning the logic of her making the comment given the current situation he was just before this asking in sign language if he could help you guys)
(Hmmm. wouldn't it ruin the structure of the story?)
(I think he meant when Khedruki went out to talk, so about five maybe ten minutes in-game time)

(Sylvia wasn't murderous because of the insults lol. She was murderous because of the threat.)
(he interpreted Sylvia telling him to choke on something as a threat and he responded likewise also he literally set someone(Chim) on fire because they were annoying you just before this I think that was a rather calm response in comparison even if it was still extreme)

(he interpreted Sylvia telling him to choke on something as a threat and he responded likewise also he literally set someone(Chim) on fire because they were annoying you just before this I think that was a rather calm response in comparison even if it was still extreme)
(Regardless of his intentions, the life of someone she loves was threatened. I don't imagine you'd take that hands down IRL.)

(If you're talking about the shit she said about dick choking that was meant to be addressed to Chim, not Khedruki.)
(Chim who has at this point disappeared after being set on fire. I get most people would still realize who she meant but Chim is linked to Khedruki and they feel responsible for each other. Also your thoughts on what reaper said about reconning this interaction I am okay with that because I honestly I was responding during one minute phone breaks for part of that)

(Alright, we retconning? If so every OUTSIDE INTERACTION after either of these should be deleted, I'll let ya'll choose)
Khedruki steps back before speaking. “A talking Rakshashin that is new anyway I need to continue to the church tonight have your friends loot my room or something tomorrow.”

He places the keys to his room in front of the door to the inn as he can neither reach to hand them the keys or wants to as they seem rightfully upset with him and Chim.

"If it could be done it would've been done. She's strong. I'm not worried about it." Kargath said, his voice low

(Yeah just gonna ignore it and continue the thread.)

Cain sat in her room silently, curled up on her bed. Surprisingly... she wasn't training. Which perplexed even the girl herself. Whenever she had free time, she'd always either be training, or sleeping, or hanging out with Sylvia, and yet, she was doing neither of those things. An inexplicable feeling of scorn filled her breast as the thought of Sylvia came up in her mind, causing the girl to grit her teeth.

She remembered Sylvia's expression at the front gates. How she clenched her fists enough to make them bleed, how she held back her strife, and could only inwardly contain her strife. Sylvia was to selfless. She despised the fact that her actions could cause negative impact to people she cared about, and that made her vulnerable, especially when dealing with him. Siglos. Her... boyfriend. That leach, that only served to drain Sylvia's life, forcing the woman to keep everything bottled in. He was like a parasite leaching off of Sylvia's kindness, only gaining everything and giving nothing back in return.

"Grr..."

Cain got up from her bed, planting her feet into the ground. She stormed out of her room, but not loud enough to make anymore... trouble. She'd already heard Jeanne's screams, and even Cain was smart enough to know it wasn't the best idea to cause a scene. With relative, but not particularly loud storming, she knocked on Siglos's door, the force of her enormous fists hitting the door causing it to shake violently.

Cain opened the door, peering through it and waiting for him to give her permission to enter, and clearly so. It was quite late, and the lights being out in the hallways made her bright golden eyes shine like a flashlight through Siglos's cracked open door.

Siglos stared at her blankly for a few moments, before taking a breath.

"O-oh! W-well...I...I m-made o-one f-for y-you w-while m-making Sylvia's..." Siglos said quietly. He reached into his bag for a moment, before producing a small metal ring, reaching out a hand to give it to Cain. It was decorated in rather elaborate carvings, depicting two, large, curved horns, surrounded by a halo-like shape near the top of the ring. It was clear Siglos had made it with Cain in mind.

Cain snatched the ring in an unceremonious manner, slipping it onto one of her fingers, assuming it'd fit on her enormous fingers. She didn't really care, so long as it allowed her to speak.

"How the hell does this work...?" She thought to herself.

Cain thought about that for a second, thinking about what she wanted to say. After a few moments, she heaved out a few words...

"****... you."

Her voice was, contrary to her stature, quite mature, very grown women like. It carried a tone of dignity and pride within it. This was contrary to Sylvia's voice, who, despite her stature, had a very girlish, somewhat skittish voice.

Cain coughed a bit, adjusting to her new voice relatively quickly, seemingly over the span of a few moments as she proceeded to speak again.

"**** you..." She muttered, "You... you... ****... **** you."
Siglos continued to stare at Cain for several moments, unsure of what was happening.

"...I-if...i-if t-this i-is a-about...disturbing y-your s-sleep e-earlier...I...I r-really a-am sorry..." Siglos said quietly.

Back