• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Jeanne glanced up at Noah, gritting her teeth. "I can't keep dealing with this... Too many new people... too many new people..." She thought to herself.

"Uuuuughhhhhhh....." It was safe to say that Sylvia was thoroughly done with all these new people.

(maybe it would be best if I wait a few in game days to introduce my character)
(Yeah that's prolly a good idea lmao.)
Siglos gingerly ran a hand along Sylvia's shoulder, his head still pressed against her neck.

"P-perhaps they w-will...part w-ways with us...once we r-reach the city...t-they p-probably have t-their own...business." He said softly.
"I ******* hope so... I feel like I'm about to die of irritation..." Sylvia grumbled, her shoulders and back tensing up, her muscles visible through her sweater.

"oh, that's our transportation, some of us just decided it would be good if we walked to lighten the load and get some exercise from here to there" Noah said casually
"Ah, I'll probably go to the Carriage then..." Shalor said, blinking once, he knew at least some of rhe members of the group didn't appreciate his presence at this point as he got off Noah

"Hey guys" She said with a smile with a certain degree of Nervousness when noticing the emotions of her companions.

"Just so you know, he's on a trip, it's not like he's going to stay with us forerver, unless he wants to." she tried to justify herself, and thinking the last thing for herself

"I ******* hope so... I feel like I'm about to die of irritation..." Sylvia grumbled, her shoulders and back tensing up, her muscles visible through her sweater.
Siglos blushed slightly, his eyes lingering on the muscles outlined within her sweater. Gingerly, he leaned forward, placing a quick peck on her cheek.

"...J-just a l-little longer, darling." He said softly.

"Hey guys" She said with a smile with a certain degree of Nervousness when noticing the emotions of her companions.

"Just so you know, he's on a trip, it's not like he's going to stay with us forerver, unless he wants to." she tried to justify herself, and thinking the last thing for herself
"...H-hey...Noah..." Siglos said awkwardly, flashing the dragon a crooked smile.

"...W-who....w-who is y-your...friend?" He asked softly.

"Oh well, he is Shalor, I saw him when i was flying, I talked to him and apparently he was on a trip with no specific direction, I told him that I could take him to the city and from there he could maybe find something that interests him" Said the dragoness with a certain degree of embarrassment

Saffi remained unusually quiet as she traversed the air. Being completely realistic, with what they've accomplished as a group, defending an entire village from an army for example, it was not yet out of the question to assume there were people that could come for them. Or perhaps even as a way to get to Velen, he was a man of importance after all. It certainly was quite the abnormality that this many people in the past few minutes had "randomly" stumbled upon the group. Perhaps she didn't need to be paranoid quite yet...but certainly cautious. She assumed a lower position, now hovering directly over the carriage. Nothing could happen to the rest of the group on her watch, not again.

Sylvia blushed, "Th-Thanks babe... Love you..." She whispered sheepishly, before just shaking her head.
Siglos's blush deepened, spreading across his cheeks. Gingerly, he leaned closer to Sylvia's ear.

"L-love y-you to, m-my emerald..." he whispered.

"Oh well, he is Shalor, I saw him when i was flying, I talked to him and apparently he was on a trip with no specific direction, I told him that I could take him to the city and from there he could maybe find something that interests him" Said the dragoness with a certain degree of embarrassment
Siglos turned back to Noah, hesitating for a moment.

"...I...I d-don't think...h-he should go to....Aegis...t-then..." Siglos said quietly.

"A-a...h-human city...w-would...l-likely b-be more...a-accommodating...f-for him..."

Last edited:
Erebus could see the suspicion within their faces, it was quite obvious they didn't want any newcomers here. Though he didn't bother what they were up to, he simply came so that he would have people to come by, though a part of him says that they... sort of remind him of his past comrades, one way or another.

"I'm not worried about it, sticking to a group mostly comprised of non-what race Aegis is mainly comprised of..." Shalor said as he approached the Carriage
Siglos stared at Shalor for a moment, before shaking his head.

"…The…people are n-not…k-kind, to…other races. It's a d-dreadful…cruel c-city, Shalor." Siglos said quietly. His body began to tremble, pain seeping into his voice.

"Y-you...you s-shouldn't subject yourself t-to t-that. O-our group has b-business there...we don't h-have a choice...but...you do. P-please...r-reconsider..." He murmured.

"Oi, just let him do whatever he wants... Ain't our responsibility to steer strangers away from your racist ass kin..." Cain signed, her third eye looking down at Shalor with a sneer.
Siglos’s eye’s narrowed, the ordinarily timid Everian glaring at Cain.

“Y-you’ve…experienced r-racism…r-right Cain?”

“I…I don’t w-want this h-human child to e-experience t-that…t-to f-feel like…m-me and S-Sylvia f-felt I-in the last town…” Siglos said quietly. He remembered how they treated him, the jeers, the taunts…the rocks they had thrown. This memory mixed with the terror he felt toward Aegis, his breathing growing labored as he began to spiral into his own fears.

Listen..." Shalor said, turning and searching for Siglos with his gaze, finding him in a few moments

"If what you're doing is important they'd be dumber than me to get in the way!" Shalor said lightheartedly
Siglos stared at Shalor for a moment, before simply shaking his head.

"...I-I...c-can't force y-you t-to leave. B-but..." He trailed off, his breath catching in his throat.

"...B-be...b-be careful...p-please..."

Siglos’s eye’s narrowed, the ordinarily timid Everian glaring at Cain.

“Y-you’ve…experienced r-racism…r-right Cain?”

“I…I don’t w-want this h-human child to e-experience t-that…t-to f-feel like…m-me and S-Sylvia f-felt I-in the last town…” Siglos said quietly. He remembered how they treated him, the jeers, the taunts…the rocks they had thrown. This memory mixed with the terror he felt toward Aegis, his breathing growing labored as he began to spiral into his own fears.
"Honey, it'll be fine, trust me... A little bit of racism isn't the end of the world. We already know that Everians don't like us." Sylvia said, sighing.

"******* knife-eared *******..." Cain thought to herself, just gripping Sylvia's horns.

"Honey, it'll be fine, trust me... A little bit of racism isn't the end of the world. We already know that Everians don't like us." Sylvia said, sighing.

"******* knife-eared *******..." Cain thought to herself, just gripping Sylvia's horns.
Siglos glanced at Sylvia, staring at the woman for a few moments.

"...I..." He trailed off, his small hands tightening into fists. He hesitated for a moment, before slowly nodding.

"...A-alright..." He said quietly. His voice was barely audible, his body still trembling against her shoulder.

"Calm down, sweetie... I'm right here, and I'll be right here the entire time... I won't leave your side..." Sylvia said, trying to comfort the man.

Jeanne breathed out, nodding in agreement with Noah. "Yes... Let's... just keep moving."

"Calm down, sweetie... I'm right here, and I'll be right here the entire time... I won't leave your side..." Sylvia said, trying to comfort the man.

Jeanne breathed out, nodding in agreement with Noah. "Yes... Let's... just keep moving."
Siglos pressed his cheek tightly against Sylvia’s neck, closing his eyes as he tried to control his breathing.

“C-can I…s-stay o-on y-your shoulder…t-the w-whole time…?” Siglos said quietly. He wrapped his arms around her neck, embracing it.

Jeanne turned away from Shalor and Khadgar, just breathing out as she gripped her right arm and tried to distract herself from everything. The carriage began moving once more, and so did Sylvia in tandem with it, the giant demon spawn woman smiling.

"You can stay wherever you want on my body, my love... I'll protect you," Sylvia assured him.

Jeanne turned away from Shalor and Khadgar, just breathing out as she gripped her right arm and tried to distract herself from everything. The carriage began moving once more, and so did Sylvia in tandem with it, the giant demon spawn woman smiling.

"You can stay wherever you want on my body, my love... I'll protect you," Sylvia assured him.
Siglos seemed to calm down slightly, his trembling growing less and less noticeable as he pressed himself against her.

“T-thank y-you…s-so m-much…” Siglos said quietly, his voice cracking slightly.

“I…I w-want…t-to…s-stay w-with you…f-forever…” he murmured.

"Oi, lovebirds, go **** somewhere else. We're outside." Cain signed, "Nobody wants to hear all your lovey-dovey flirting..."
Siglos froze, a bright blush forming on his cheeks.

"O-oh! S-sorry...s-sorry..." Siglos said quickly. He gingerly pulled himself away from Sylvia, sitting upright on her shoulder again. The trembling in his body persisted, but it was clear he had calmed down from his earlier state.

"I'm sorry for causing you stress..." Shalor murmured to Jeanne

Back