• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Khadgar breathed out and began to conjure a floating ball of water, the mana condensing and changing properties, becoming H20 formally and perfectly safe to drink, he opened his eyes and brought a very large cup out of his pouch which he put the water into after cooling it down with ice magic to hand to Jeanne "here you go, don't push yourself too hard."
(Poke)

Sylvia sighed, "Yeah, whatever..."

Cain groaned, gripping Sylvia's horns. Her eyes gently squinted open, clearly not happy that her rest was being interrupted.

Jeanne sighed as well, "Fine, fine... just don't cause trouble..."
Siglos breathed out softly, shifting his face closer to Sylvia's ear.

"...H-he's a-a Rakshashin right? C-can y-you tell i-if he's from the s-same tribe a-as y-you and C-Cain?" He whispered.

"He's not..." Sylvia grumbled in annoyance, her nose scrunching up. "He doesn't smell like my kin at all..."
Siglos took a shaky breath, nodding. In a way, he would've felt more comfortable if the newcomer had been one of Sylvia's kin, inwardly hoping they could find some common ground with him.

"...A-alright." Siglos said quietly. He continued to cling to her neck, glancing back toward the newcomer. His eyes were weary, though not entirely fearful.

The dragoness landed 5 meters from the boy, and looked at him.

"Hello, I'm Noah, can I help you with something?" Noah said casually, trying not to sound threatening or anything
Shalor still looked curious, pausing for a moment before speaking

"I'm Shalor, I'm just traveling." Shalor said, his tone reflecting his expression, though his right arm being wrapped in silver chain was curious in of itself

"I'm Shalor, I'm just traveling." Shalor said, his tone reflecting his expression, though his right arm being wrapped in silver chain was curious in of itself
Erebus looks over to Shalor, the darkness of the hood makes it uncertain whether he has ill intentions but returned his gaze to the city.

"Oh well, nice to meet you Shalor, I'm here with my travel friends too, from what I see, you seem to travel alone unless you're someone who has a ghost or golems?" Noah said, her curiosity increased

Jeanne gripped her right arm a bit, "O', Ophelius, give me the strength to move forward... O' sun..." She murmured to herself, the praying allowing her to keep her cool as the new arrivals seemed to be doing no favors to her stress levels.

“…S-should w-we b-be worried t-that…s-so m-many p-people a-are…I-intercepting u-us o-on the road…?” Siglos said quietly, glancing at the boy.

“…I-it’s a-a b-bit…w-weird…right? O-or a-am I being….p-paranoid?” Siglos asked. He turned towards Sylvia and Cain, looking for their opinion.
"Definitely weird..." Sylvia grumbled, "It'll be fine, though... I'll protect you, babe..."

"I wonder if he's strong..." Cain thought to herself, glancing down at the armored Rakshashin.

"Well, maybe my scales resist enough, that or it's my brain unable to process that pain" She joke, before descending, 200 meters to meet the others.

"Just try to be relaxed and try to keep any sacred or silver objects away from Sylvia and Cain as they are Rakshashin and Dhei who is a Vaewolf"

"Well, maybe my scales resist enough, that or it's my brain unable to process that pain" She joke, before descending, 200 meters to meet the others.

"Just try to be relaxed and try to keep any sacred or silver objects away from Sylvia and Cain as they are Rakshashin and Dhei who is a Vaewolf"
"I don't know what these chains are... what about the Carriage?" Shalor asked

Back