• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Siglos froze, a soft blush appearing on his face.

"T-thank y-you...Sylvia. I...I w-was w-worried o-over n-nothing..." Siglos said softly. He forced a small smile on his face, trying to push the doubt to the back of his mind.

"I-if...i-if t-that's the...case. I...I h-have a-an idea. I-if...i-if you w-want t-to...hear it." Siglos said quietly, the blush deepening on his face.

Last edited:
"Y-You really were, honey... You could never be a waste of my time, really." Sylvia assured him once more, clearly immensely worried that she had made him feel a certain way.

"And uh... what idea do you have...?" She asked, gently tilting her head to the side.

"Y-You really were, honey... You could never be a waste of my time, really." Sylvia assured him once more, clearly immensely worried that she had made him feel a certain way.

"And uh... what idea do you have...?" She asked, gently tilting her head to the side.
"W-well...i-if...b-being w-with me is...p-productive...." Siglos said softly, trailing off slightly.

"M-maybe...w-when y-you d-do something that...i-is...unproductive...w-we c-can d-do i-it t-together i-instead....!" He said, becoming increasingly embarrassed.

"L-like....l-like...b-bathing...t-together....I-I c-can...e-even...h-help wash y-you..." He muttered, almost whispering at this point.

"O-or a-anything e-else o-of...o-of course!" He added quickly.

“A-Alright! W-well…I-if y-you ever…w-want t-to…t-try I-it out…l-let me know!” Siglos said, failing to hide his excitement at the idea. He flashed her a soft smile, before shaking his head quickly, changing the subject.

“B-by the way…what types o-of things d-do you consider p-productive? I-I’m curious.” He asked, cocking his head slightly.

(I was just waiting for someone to call them down or something lol)

"O-oh! T-that m-makes sense..." Siglos said quietly. He threw on the rest of his clothing, grabbing his bag and any other items he had left within the room itself. Raising one hand, he began to produce a thin layer of mana from his palm, which would slowly move forward, wrapping itself around the bed they had destroyed earlier. The wood shuddered, before slowly beginning to move, fusing back together as the bed repaired itself.

"...D-do y-you know w-where C-Cain is? M-maybe w-we can meet u-up with her." Siglos said softly.

(I'm waiting for Jeanne to get out of her current conversation so she can go get them lol.)
(Oof)

This seemed to be quite effective, for now. Jeanne's eyes widened before she immediately went to bow to Saffi.

"Th-Thank you, Saffi...! You didn't have to do that for me..."
"Please, I owe all of you great debts for your service, Jeanne. But more importantly, it's the least I could do for a friend." She began to take a few steps back. "I best be getting ready, but you know I'm not far if you need or want anything."

"Well uh, I should probably go get Sylvia and Siglos..." Jeanne said, "I'll see you later, Saffi!"

Jeanne said before beginning to speed off to Sylvia and Siglos' room. It was easy to locate, the "noises" they'd made last night easily allowing her to locate it.

(I'm waiting for Jeanne to get out of her current conversation so she can go get them lol.)

"Probably sleeping... most likely training, though..." Sylvia said as she slipped her boots on, stretching out in her sweater.
Siglos nodded.

“T-that…s-sounds about right…” Siglos said, chuckling softly.

“I-I guess w-we shouldn’t…I-interrupt her then…” He muttered. Reaching for his hat, he wiped away some lingering debris that had fallen onto the fabric, before placing it on his head.

Siglos jumped, stumbling slightly.

“O-Oh! J-Jeanne!” Siglos said quickly. He briefly wondered how she knew where they were staying, unaware of just how…loud their previous activities had been. He glanced around the room, realizing the lingering wreckage…and the various stains, wouldn’t exactly paint the best picture of what happened the previous night. Quickly, he scampered toward the door, opening it just enough that Jeanne could see a single blue eye peeking out from the gap.

“H-hello Jeanne! W-what a…p-pleasant s-surprise…” Siglos said. He flashed her a shaky smile, though she’d be unable to see it behind the door.

“H-how a-are y-you f-feeling?”

"Hi, Siglos...?" Jeanne said, tilting her head as she saw him barely peek out from behind the door. She scratched her chin with her bandaged covered right-arm, the razor sharp claws serving to sufficiently scratch a nervous itch she had even through the bandages as Jeanne tried to look through the door.

"Uh... why are you hiding behind the door....?"

"Hi, Siglos...?" Jeanne said, tilting her head as she saw him barely peek out from behind the door. She scratched her chin with her bandaged covered right-arm, the razor sharp claws serving to sufficiently scratch a nervous itch she had even through the bandages as Jeanne tried to look through the door.

"Uh... why are you hiding behind the door....?"
"O-oh...w-well...t-the room is a b-bit...m-messy, that's all." Siglos said, chuckling awkwardly. He opened the door slightly, enough that his full face was visible in the gap.

"...H-how is y-your arm? A-are you feeling any w-worse...?" Siglos said quietly. His tone had a hint of worry, as he looked over the bandages covering the limb.

"Well... Velen used his Magic to make sure that the pain went away somewhat, but, I'm... still quite internally damaged. A large portion of my insides were severely burned, especially my heart, so, the bandages serve to make it so that those... flames, don't resurface." Jeanne explained, sighing.

"Well... Velen used his Magic to make sure that the pain went away somewhat, but, I'm... still quite internally damaged. A large portion of my insides were severely burned, especially my heart, so, the bandages serve to make it so that those... flames, don't resurface." Jeanne explained, sighing.
Siglos opened the door fully, his worry for Jeanne's condition overpowering his embarrassment. Gingerly he took a step forward, his face contorting into one of clear worry.

"...I-is t-there a-anything I-I can do...? I-I...I c-could t-try and m-make something for y-you...i-if you n-need anything." He asked quietly.

"Siglos, really, it's f-fine... y-you don't have to worry...a-agh..." Jeanne coughed a bit, gulping with pain as she shook her head and looked down, obscuring her view of Sylvia and the room. Had Saffi's healing only served to temporarily mend her internal wounds...?

"Y-You m-may be f-familiar with the C-City of A-Aegis, y-yes...? I-I d-don't know i-if your a n-native of t-the E-Everian C-Continent, but i-it should b-be within your kn-knowledge... It h-has the densest... haa.. p-population of E-Everians in the k-know world, after all." Jeanne said with multiple heavy breaths and stutters.

"Y-You m-may be f-familiar with the C-City of A-Aegis, y-yes...? I-I d-don't know i-if your a n-native of t-the E-Everian C-Continent, but i-it should b-be within your kn-knowledge... It h-has the densest... haa.. p-population of E-Everians in the k-know world, after all." Jeanne said with multiple heavy breaths and stutters.
Siglos stared at her blankly for a moment, as if he couldn’t comprehend the words she was saying. He flashed her a crooked smile, cocking his head slightly, his hair falling over his pointed ears.

“W-where…w-where...a-are w-we...g-going?” Siglos repeated quietly. His eyes swam with barely hidden emotion; fear, despair, anger, building up and mixing within his flesh, the small Everian beginning to tremble ever so slightly.

"...." Siglos stared at her for a few moments, before slowly taking a step back, his face growing pale.

"I...I..." Siglos said, his voice barely a whisper. He felt lightheaded suddenly, the Everian leaning against the doorframe to keep himself from falling over.

"...I....I c-can't..." he began. His breath grew harsh, panic slowly setting into his body. He took another step inside the room, before gripping the handle of the door, quickly attempting to close it.

"Are we having a problem here?" Sylvia said, turning over to Jeanne and Siglos as she instantly went to help her lover onto his feet.

"Siglos, it's just a city, it can't harm you... What's the matter...?" Jeanne said softly, clearly trying not to alarm Siglos anymore than she already had.

Siglos instantly clung to Sylvia as she helped him to his feet, his arms wrapping tightly around hers.

"I-it's...i-it's...n-not...n-not t-the...t-the c-city..." Siglos muttered. Jeanne's soft tone, and Sylvia's presence, managed to prevent him from spiraling into a complete panic attack, but it was clear he was heavily shaken.

"...I-I...I...d-don't...d-don't...w-want....w-want...t-to b-be...s-seen...t-there. T-they...t-they....t-they c-could...r-recognize...m-me..." Siglos rambled, his body trembling violently.

"What's... going on here...?" Sylvia asked, now confused as to why Siglos was clinging to her. She then addressed Jeanne. "What did you tell him?"

"I don't... I don't know, Sylvia.. " Jeanne breathed out, before kneeling down to Siglos.

"Who might recognize you, Siglos...?" She asked softly, still trying not to strain her voice.

"What's... going on here...?" Sylvia asked, now confused as to why Siglos was clinging to her. She then addressed Jeanne. "What did you tell him?"

"I don't... I don't know, Sylvia.. " Jeanne breathed out, before kneeling down to Siglos.

"Who might recognize you, Siglos...?" She asked softly, still trying not to strain her voice.
“N-…Nobles…t-the…the a-authorities…s-…servants…a-any….any….anyone t-that…m-might…w-work….w-work for…” Siglos rambled. His face paled even further suddenly, his fingers digging into Sylvia’s flesh hard enough to hurt himself against her tough skin.

“…H-He….he…..he….” Siglos murmured, his eyes almost glazing over as the room seemed the spiral around him.

“H-he c-could…b-be…there!!” He yelled out, his voice cracking as he nearly screeched the words out. He cowered against Sylvia, quickly working himself into a frenzy.

"Siglos, whoever this person is, we will protect you from h-him...!" Jeanne exclaimed, straining her throat.

"Just calm down, honey... I'm right here, alright? I'm right here, and I'll protect you..." Sylvia said, pushing Siglos away a tiny bit so he couldn't harm himself against her flesh.

Back