• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"No need to apologize either, it's perfectly fine!" Khadgar responded, smiling at Jeanne still, reassuring her
"A-Alright." Jeanne said, turning around to begin walking back into the cathedral. She figured she'd find out where Kargath and Noah were, and then go to Siglos and Sylvia.
Siglos's eye widened. Even after seeing the woman injured, he couldn't help but be surprised by her pain tolerance. He hesitated for a moment, glancing at her tongue, before slowly nodding.

"A-as l-long as i-it isn't...t-troubling you...i-i'm happy..." Siglos said softly, flashing her a small smile. Though worry crept into his tone despite his words.

"...I-I'm g-going t-to t-take a shower s-soon. I-is t-there a-anything you n-need b-before I do...?" Siglos said softly. He glanced down at his body, his normally pale, soft flesh covered in a mixture of dried sweat and grime. Though neither of them minded, it's likely he smelled awful as well.
"N-... No, Siglos..." Sylvia said, turning away a bit. "E-... njo...y your shower."

Noah was still lying on the floor, while she slept with a pillow on her face to cover the sunlight, from time to time she had some small blackouts, moments where her body liked being lying on the hard floor more than in a bed comfortable, for her it was like a form of relaxation.(I've actually done this even at school in the classroom when we had free time or we came back from sports XD)

Saffi had went to grab an early breakfast in preparation for the routine she would have to do later in the day. She took quick stops to check on everyone, saying "Good morning" here and there, but not trying to bother or interrupt anyone's routine. She had a sort of bounce as she walked, she seemed somewhat tired, but extremely happy nonetheless.

"N-... No, Siglos..." Sylvia said, turning away a bit. "E-... njo...y your shower."
Slowly, Siglos got to his feet, his legs trembling as they began to support his weight. He placed a hand against his neck, rubbing his tender skin.

“A-alright…” Siglos said softly. Gingerly, he walked toward the door to the bathroom, opening the door. He lingered in the doorway for a few moments, before turning back to Sylvia.

“I-I…l-love y-you…h-honey…” Siglos said softly, a warm blush spreading across his face. Slowly, he turned away, moving into the bathroom.

Jeanne chuckled at Noah's statement, before turning to Saffi as she passed. That saved her the trouble of finding her, at least.

"H-Hello, S-Saffi. Y-You seem rather j-joyful t-today...!"
Slowly, Siglos got to his feet, his legs trembling as they began to support his weight. He placed a hand against his neck, rubbing his tender skin.

“A-alright…” Siglos said softly. Gingerly, he walked toward the door to the bathroom, opening the door. He lingered in the doorway for a few moments, before turning back to Sylvia.

“I-I…l-love y-you…h-honey…” Siglos said softly, a warm blush spreading across his face. Slowly, he turned away, moving into the bathroom.
Sylvia immediately blushed, her eyes widening. She turned away to hide her blush, fidgeting a bit before speaking.

"I l-love... y-you to... s-sweetheart..."

Sylvia immediately blushed, her eyes widening. She turned away to hide her blush, fidgeting a bit before speaking.

"I l-love... y-you to... s-sweetheart..."
Siglos’s blush deepened, his heart skipping a beat. Gingerly, he closed the door, covering his face with his hands as he repeated Sylvia’s words in his mind.

“Sweetheart…” Siglos thought, his cheeks burning a deep crimson. Slowly, he shook his head, a soft smile spreading across his face. After a few moments, Sylvia could hear the sound of running water from the bathroom, the Everian working to wash the evidence of the previous night off his flesh.

Dhei was in his room with a blanket covering his body lower part, as he had all his clothes taken off, sleeping deeply

His muscles were shaped nicely and were also pretty bulky, clearly showing like a worked up person, more then a regular human or others of his size and proportions, long dirty nails on his hands can be seen to all his fingers, even those on his feet

His chest was going up and down from his breathing, slowly and calmly, his animals also minding their business by eating or sleeping as well

Jeanne chuckled at Noah's statement, before turning to Saffi as she passed. That saved her the trouble of finding her, at least.

"H-Hello, S-Saffi. Y-You seem rather j-joyful t-today...!"
"It's good to know that everyone is alright today." She said in response. "I'm not quite sure when or where we'll be sent out next, so I do appreciate this time of peace that we have together."

Out in the wilderness, a young man with blonde hair, dressed in white with a black cloak draped over him, was travelling through. He carried with him a distinct sense of grandiose, aided by his weapon. A heavily modified sword, gleaming with gold lining, it was like no other in the land. The man held it noticeably close, presenting his great pride in his creation, yet simultaneously concealing it from danger. Years of study and exploration, combined with one of the greatest minds in Argus, forged this weapon. It would not be lost carelessly, or worse, stolen by those unworthy of its technological prowess. Despite the man’s overwhelming aura, he seemed not out of place surrounded by the chaos of the wilderness. He knew his weapon well, and his movements gave away a vast wealth of experience travelling. He gave the feeling of someone who did not belong in a field as gritty as combat, and yet had not just found themselves in it, but excelled at it. Even with no apparent danger, the man’s movements were calculated. Scanning his surroundings, keeping his posture straight, his focus sharp, and his grip firm on his prized possession. Each step intentional and meaningful. After all, you never know who, or what, is just around the corner.

Out in the wilderness, a young man with blonde hair, dressed in white with a black cloak draped over him, was travelling through. He carried with him a distinct sense of grandiose, aided by his weapon. A heavily modified sword, gleaming with gold lining, it was like no other in the land. The man held it noticeably close, presenting his great pride in his creation, yet simultaneously concealing it from danger. Years of study and exploration, combined with one of the greatest minds in Argus, forged this weapon. It would not be lost carelessly, or worse, stolen by those unworthy of its technological prowess. Despite the man’s overwhelming aura, he seemed not out of place surrounded by the chaos of the wilderness. He knew his weapon well, and his movements gave away a vast wealth of experience travelling. He gave the feeling of someone who did not belong in a field as gritty as combat, and yet had not just found themselves in it, but excelled at it. Even with no apparent danger, the man’s movements were calculated. Scanning his surroundings, keeping his posture straight, his focus sharp, and his grip firm on his prized possession. Each step intentional and meaningful. After all, you never know who, or what, is just around the corner.
As the young man passed by, a 3-meter pitch-black cloaked figure was seen. A silhouette of a giant sword was behind him, though it becomes a question of whether or not it would be considered as one. He was slightly ahead of him given he was already walking far enough. Upon closer inspection, sounds of heavy armor were heard, looking from top to bottom, the man was clad in more black. The figure didn't seem to be bothered by his profound and stupendous aura nor is he willing to talk to him, lest he is approached.

Siglos continued to shower for several minutes, humming softly himself. He had wrapped the towel he was using in his own mana, weaving enchantment runes into the fibers. The enchanted fabric produced a thin, intense vortex of water on contact with the flesh, akin to a liquid sander, to rapidly clear away the dirt and grime that coated his flesh, though it nearly rubbed his skin raw in the process. Additionally, the water created by the fabric was enchanted to produce an intense lavender scent, similar to a floral perfume. These enchantments combined, alongside several minutes of rather intense scrubbing, allowed him to somewhat return to his normal appearance, washing away most of the gunk and smell that had coated his body.

"...I...s-should sell something like t-this...I b-bet an e-enchanted towel c-could fetch a...g-good price on the m-market..." Siglos muttered to himself, slowly folding the towel in his hands. He wouldn't need money any time soon, not while employed with Velen and the rest...but he figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to secure additional sources of funding. He could hardly expect the church to pay for everything after all.

Drying off his body, Siglos slowly opened the bathroom door, wondering if Sylvia was still in their shared room.

"Then you should leave the long dialogues to the rest of us for a one or two days, we don't want it to hurt you unnecessarily" Noah said
"I appreciate your c-concern, Noah, but, I'm f-fine..." Jeanne said, shaking her head.
Siglos continued to shower for several minutes, humming softly himself. He had wrapped the towel he was using in his own mana, weaving enchantment runes into the fibers. The enchanted fabric produced a thin, intense vortex of water on contact with the flesh, akin to a liquid sander, to rapidly clear away the dirt and grime that coated his flesh, though it nearly rubbed his skin raw in the process. Additionally, the water created by the fabric was enchanted to produce an intense lavender scent, similar to a floral perfume. These enchantments combined, alongside several minutes of rather intense scrubbing, allowed him to somewhat return to his normal appearance, washing away most of the gunk and smell that had coated his body.

"...I...s-should sell something like t-this...I b-bet an e-enchanted towel c-could fetch a...g-good price on the m-market..." Siglos muttered to himself, slowly folding the towel in his hands. He wouldn't need money any time soon, not while employed with Velen and the rest...but he figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to secure additional sources of funding. He could hardly expect the church to pay for everything after all.

Drying off his body, Siglos slowly opened the bathroom door, wondering if Sylvia was still in their shared room.
Sylvia was indeed still in their shared room, currently in the process of slipping her clothes back on, not particularly bothering to clean herself.

Sylvia was indeed still in their shared room, currently in the process of slipping her clothes back on, not particularly bothering to clean herself.
Siglos smiled softly, slowly stepping into the room.

“A-are y-you sure you don’t want to s-shower? T-the w-water is still hot…” Siglos said softly. Gingerly, he began to reach for his own clothes, starting to dress himself.

Siglos smiled softly, slowly stepping into the room.

“A-are y-you sure you don’t want to s-shower? T-the w-water is still hot…” Siglos said softly. Gingerly, he began to reach for his own clothes, starting to dress himself.
"It's... not that I don't want to. I just don't really see the point..." Sylvia explained, "It's not like I'd even fit into the shower anyway..."

"It's... not that I don't want to. I just don't really see the point..." Sylvia explained, "It's not like I'd even fit into the shower anyway..."
"I...guess y-your right...i-it would b-be hard to...use a c-conventional shower at y-your size..." Siglos muttered.

"B-but...what d-do y-you mean by n-not seeing the p-point...?" Siglos asked softly, cocking his head slightly.

"I...guess y-your right...i-it would b-be hard to...use a c-conventional shower at y-your size..." Siglos muttered.

"B-but...what d-do y-you mean by n-not seeing the p-point...?" Siglos asked softly, cocking his head slightly.
"What's there to be confused about...? I just don't see the point to showering or bathing." Sylvia said, "Wastes time, in my opinion..." Which did explain why she always smelt like death.

"What's there to be confused about...? I just don't see the point to showering or bathing." Sylvia said, "Wastes time, in my opinion..." Which did explain why she always smelt like death.
Siglos hesitated, before nodding. He had already suspected that Sylvia didn't bathe regularly, though he still somewhat struggled to understand her reasoning as to why.

"W-well...doesn't it feel...nice, to bathe? A-after a-a difficult j-journey o-or strenuous e-exercises...i-it's...r-refreshing to w-wash the s-sweat off, r-right?" Siglos asked softly.

Siglos hesitated, before nodding. He had already suspected that Sylvia didn't bathe regularly, though he still somewhat struggled to understand her reasoning as to why.

"W-well...doesn't it feel...nice, to bathe? A-after a-a difficult j-journey o-or strenuous e-exercises...i-it's...r-refreshing to w-wash the s-sweat off, r-right?" Siglos asked softly.
"I mean, kinda, but instead of wasting time bathing I could be doing something more productive with my time, ykbow..." Sylvia said.

"I mean, kinda, but instead of wasting time bathing I could be doing something more productive with my time, ykbow..." Sylvia said.
"...I...guess t-that does make sense." Siglos muttered, nodding in somewhat understanding. He hesitated, before speaking again.

"W-well…do y-you t-think...s-spending s-so much t-time w-with me i-is a...waste of t-time? I-I...k-know y-you could d-do more...p-productive t-things i-instead..." Siglos said. He flashed her a shaky smile, somewhat embarrassed at the thought that he was wasting her time.

Last edited:
As the young man passed by, a 3-meter pitch-black cloaked figure was seen. A silhouette of a giant sword was behind him, though it becomes a question of whether or not it would be considered as one. He was slightly ahead of him given he was already walking far enough. Upon closer inspection, sounds of heavy armor were heard, looking from top to bottom, the man was clad in more black. The figure didn't seem to be bothered by his profound and stupendous aura nor is he willing to talk to him, lest he is approached.
The young man, Jonas, was alert immediately. A foreign sound triggered a change in stance, and his ears pricked up, becoming even more attentive than before. Metal. What could it be? Armour or a weapon, perhaps, but the threat provided by a potential enemy was no disincentive for Jonas compared to the potential reward. His sword, Dépasser, in his hand, was a marvel of technology, but it was far from complete. If Jonas could find some kind of relic, if that was what he heard, then the secrets of platinum mana could be unlocked to him. That was too good an opportunity to pass up. Still, Jonas was about as far from unintelligent as possible, he knew he would first have to rule out the possibility of company, and if he indeed was not alone, whether a threat was posed to him by his visitor.

The young man, Jonas, was alert immediately. A foreign sound triggered a change in stance, and his ears pricked up, becoming even more attentive than before. Metal. What could it be? Armour or a weapon, perhaps, but the threat provided by a potential enemy was no disincentive for Jonas compared to the potential reward. His sword, Dépasser, in his hand, was a marvel of technology, but it was far from complete. If Jonas could find some kind of relic, if that was what he heard, then the secrets of platinum mana could be unlocked to him. That was too good an opportunity to pass up. Still, Jonas was about as far from unintelligent as possible, he knew he would first have to rule out the possibility of company, and if he indeed was not alone, whether a threat was posed to him by his visitor.
This "visitor", didn't really do anything.... Though he was overthinking at the sight of this black figure, it didn't... attack, nor do anything.... Besides all of it, the figure didn't seem to have any intention of attacking at all. Though he seem to notice the youngling's sword given its shine, he didn't bother to look his way nor even try to ask what it is.... He simply continued what he had been doing.... walking.

Walking to what? Not even he knows.

Suddenly, Sylvia's sclera once again turned black, the darkness coiling around the emerald spirals once more as she got defensive and shot up a bit.

"W-W-Wait a sec, I never said that y-you were wasting my time-!"
Siglos jumped slightly, quickly raising his hands.

“N-no! I-I d-didn’t m-mean t-to i-imply t-that…!” Siglos said quickly, his face flushed with embarrassment.

“I…I j-just…w-was a b-bit…w-worried. I…I d-don’t want t-to…h-hold y-you back…” He muttered.

Back