• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Cain did just that, moving to the training area that she and Sylvia would spar in during their time in the cathedral. It was covered in various gashes and cracks due to their previous bouts, but, Cain didn't seem to much care. She swung herself around, turning to Saffi, her eyes meeting the Everian's.

"What exactly do you know about Close Quarters Combat?" Cain signed, "Do you have any experience, any at all?"
"Only through mysticism, most of my understanding of it has come from watching others rather than participating in it."

"Oh, I say this because you say there is heat but I don't notice the difference"
"Oh. I... Guess that makes sense?" Jeanne said, her tone laced with confusion as she chuckled awkwardly.
Siglos stared at Sylvia for a moment, before frantically getting to his feet, nearly falling over in his haste to stand.

"W-we...w-we n-need t-to g-go...b-before...before..." Siglos trailed off, his face growing paler by the moment. He lifted his hands upward towards Sylvia, prompting the woman to carry him if she wished. He knew it would be faster than walking on his own.
Sylvia was just about to pick Siglos up before she froze, shaking her head.

"N-No... No maybe I'm just... Maybe I'm just overreacting... I mean... Cain's mature... Only 9 years younger than me...She... And she's better at controlling her raw strength than I am...! I... I dunno, maybe she'll go easy on her..." Sylvia murmured, trying to rationalize the situation.
"Only through mysticism, most of my understanding of it has come from watching others rather than participating in it."
Cain nodded, "Alright." She signed, before creating some distance between the two of them.

"Attack me. Physically." Cain then signed.

Sylvia was just about to pick Siglos up before she froze, shaking her head.

"N-No... No maybe I'm just... Maybe I'm just overreacting... I mean... Cain's mature... Only 9 years younger than me...She... And she's better at controlling her raw strength than I am...! I... I dunno, maybe she'll go easy on her..." Sylvia murmured, trying to rationalize the situation.
Siglos stared up at Sylvia, trying and failing to bring his breath under control. His face continued to grow pale, the man clearly panicking despite Sylvia's rationalization.

"D-didn't y-you say...Cain w-was p-prone to...m-mood s-swings...?" Siglos said quietly.

"W-what....w-what i-if s-she g-gets mad...a-and...l-lashes out a-at Saffi?"

Siglos stared up at Sylvia, trying and failing to bring his breath under control. His face continued to grow pale, the man clearly panicking despite Sylvia's rationalization.

"D-didn't y-you say...Cain w-was p-prone to...m-mood s-swings...?" Siglos said quietly.

"W-what....w-what i-if s-she g-gets mad...a-and...l-lashes out a-at Saffi?"
"I... I doubt there's anything Saffi could do that would anger Cain to that extent... We both know Saffi, she isn't one to do anything that could... create conflict." Sylvia said, her breathing slowly steadying.

"I... I doubt there's anything Saffi could do that would anger Cain to that extent... We both know Saffi, she isn't one to do anything that could... create conflict." Sylvia said, her breathing slowly steadying.
"But..." Siglos trailed off, his body trembling slightly. Gingerly, he brought one of the rings on his finger towards his cheek, inhaling the lavender scent it emitted. The familiar, floral scent slowly helped him calm down. He took a breath...and then another, before pressing himself against Sylvia's leg.

"...Y-you're...y-you're right..." Siglos said quietly.

"...S-Saffi i-is...v-very f-friendly. T-there...t-there shouldn't be any trouble..." Siglos murmured, more to convince himself than anything else.

"But..." Siglos trailed off, his body trembling slightly. Gingerly, he brought one of the rings on his finger towards his cheek, inhaling the lavender scent it emitted. The familiar, floral scent slowly helped him calm down. He took a breath...and then another, before pressing himself against Sylvia's leg.

"...Y-you're...y-you're right..." Siglos said quietly.

"...S-Saffi i-is...v-very f-friendly. T-there...t-there shouldn't be any trouble..." Siglos murmured, more to convince himself than anything else.
Sylvia breathed out, "Right... Let's just... trust that Cain won't go so far as to... ahem... mutilate her."
It was clear Saffi was inexperienced, her attack was rather straightforward, rushing straight at Cain to try and punch her stomach.
Cain simply tilted herself to the right, side-stepping Saffi's punch and swiftly kicking the Everian in the shin, knocking her onto the floor if successful.

"Horrifically bad...." Cain signed, breathing out.
"Well, I just don't want you to have a fever or anything." Noah shrugs.
"Oh, well, I don't think I do, so there's not much for you to worry about." Jeanne said, nodding in reassurance.

Sylvia breathed out, "Right... Let's just... trust that Cain won't go so far as to... ahem... mutilate her."
"M-mutilate?!" Siglos squeaked. He shuddered, visibly uncomfortable. He hadn't seen much death in his lifetime...but his mind was still able to imagine it...imagine the image of Saffi's corpse, impaled and sliced open by Cain's daggers...just like the creature Cain had fought when they met. For several long moments, Siglos's body trembled with worry, his breath catching in his throat. Eventually, however...he took a shaky breath, closing his eyes.

"Y-you…y-you know C-Cain…B-better t-than…than a-anyone. "Siglos said softly.

"I-if…I-if y-you trust her…t-then…t-then...I'll… I'll trust her to…." He muttered. He took a deep breath, inhaling the floral scent from his ring, before moving his hands back to his side, gradually calming down.

"M-mutilate?!" Siglos squeaked. He shuddered, visibly uncomfortable. He hadn't seen much death in his lifetime...but his mind was still able to imagine it...imagine the image of Saffi's corpse, impaled and sliced open by Cain's daggers...just like the creature Cain had fought when they met. For several long moments, Siglos's body trembled with worry, his breath catching in his throat. Eventually, however...he took a shaky breath, closing his eyes.

"Y-you…y-you know C-Cain…B-better t-than…than a-anyone. "Siglos said softly.

"I-if…I-if y-you trust her…t-then…t-then...I'll… I'll trust her to…." He muttered. He took a deep breath, inhaling the floral scent from his ring, before moving his hands back to his side, gradually calming down.
Sylvia nodded, simply pulling Siglos into her stomach. Gently, she ran her finger through his hair.

"It'll be alright, sweetheart..." She whispered softly in attempt to comfort him.

Sylvia nodded, simply pulling Siglos into her stomach. Gently, she ran her finger through his hair.

"It'll be alright, sweetheart..." She whispered softly in attempt to comfort him.
"...Your...your right..." Siglos said softly, resting his cheek against her stomach. He closed his eyes, simply focusing on the comfort Sylvia's body gave him. The fears he felt towards Cain slowly began to melt away, his breath gradually evening out as he lost himself in Sylvia's comforting embrace.

"...T-thank you...my darling..." He whispered.

"...Your...your right..." Siglos said softly, resting his cheek against her stomach. He closed his eyes, simply focusing on the comfort Sylvia's body gave him. The fears he felt towards Cain slowly began to melt away, his breath gradually evening out as he lost himself in Sylvia's comforting embrace.

"...T-thank you...my darling..." He whispered.
"It's no problem, Siglos... Just keep breathing..." Sylvia said as she pulled him up into her chest, leaning back a bit so he could use her breasts as pillows to calm himself further, should he decide that he needed them.

"It's no problem, Siglos... Just keep breathing..." Sylvia said as she pulled him up into her chest, leaning back a bit so he could use her breasts as pillows to calm himself further, should he decide that he needed them.
Siglos nodded. He began to take deep, even breaths, the ones he'd often perform when he was on the verge of panic. In…and out…in…and out. A breathing technique he must've done a thousand times in his lifetime. He pushed himself forward slightly, pressing his head resting in the center of Sylvia's chest, the softness of her flesh working to slowly ease the remaining tension from his body. Gradually...he snuggled deeper into Sylvia's cleavage, a small blush inadvertently forming on his face.

Siglos nodded. He began to take deep, even breaths, the ones he'd often perform when he was on the verge of panic. In…and out…in…and out. A breathing technique he must've done a thousand times in his lifetime. He pushed himself forward slightly, pressing his head resting in the center of Sylvia's chest, the softness of her flesh working to slowly ease the remaining tension from his body. Gradually...he snuggled deeper into Sylvia's cleavage, a small blush inadvertently forming on his face.
Sylvia smiled as well, pulling him further into her breasts as the tiniest of blushes appeared on her face. Her tail could be felt wagging behind her as she leaned against the wall, seeming relaxed.

Sylvia smiled as well, pulling him further into her breasts as the tiniest of blushes appeared on her face. Her tail could be felt wagging behind her as she leaned against the wall, seeming relaxed.
"Y-you're...v-very kind...Sylvia..." Siglos said softly, a small smile on his face. He buried his face between her mounds, his voice slightly muffled by the mass of flesh and fabric.

"...T-thank you...a-again...for...for c-comforting me l-like this. I...I k-know I...panic m-more than...the others..." he said softly.

"Y-you're...v-very kind...Sylvia..." Siglos said softly, a small smile on his face. He buried his face between her mounds, his voice slightly muffled by the mass of flesh and fabric.

"...T-thank you...a-again...for...for c-comforting me l-like this. I...I k-know I...panic m-more than...the others..." he said softly.
"It's no problem, Siglos, I understand that your more... ahem... skittish... than most." Sylvia murmured, gently patting his head.

"It's no problem, Siglos, I understand that your more... ahem... skittish... than most." Sylvia murmured, gently patting his head.
Siglos chuckled softly. Gingerly, he rolled onto his back, his head resting fully against her two mounds as she patted it.

"...Y-yeah...I-I g-guess t-that's fair." He said, a soft smile on his face.

"...B-but...w-when I-I'm w-with y-you like this...I...I f-feel s-so....s-so calm..." Siglos said softly.

"...A-as i-if...t-the only t-thing that matters...i-is you...my love..." He said softly.

Siglos chuckled softly. Gingerly, he rolled onto his back, his head resting fully against her two mounds as she patted it.

"...Y-yeah...I-I g-guess t-that's fair." He said, a soft smile on his face.

"...B-but...w-when I-I'm w-with y-you like this...I...I f-feel s-so....s-so calm..." Siglos said softly.

"...A-as i-if...t-the only t-thing that matters...i-is you...my love..." He said softly.
Sylvia's blush intensified, "W-Well... maybe... we can uh... take this to a room... so we can... ahem... "be calm"... together..."
"ready for a fight?" Noah asked as she cracked her fingers.
"A fight? Oh. Oh! Yes, of course, Noah!" Jeanne said, bowing swiftly. "Forgive me, I'd forgotten we were meant to spar."

Sylvia's blush intensified, "W-Well... maybe... we can uh... take this to a room... so we can... ahem... "be calm"... together..."
Siglos face reddened, his heart gradually beginning to pound in his chest. He glanced around quickly, checking to make sure no one in the party needed them. He looked back up at Sylvia, a mixture of nervousness and barely hidden excitement on his pale face.

"...S-so soon...?" Siglos whispered. Though the bright flush on his face told her he wasn't against the idea. The memories of earlier were still fresh on his mind.

"A-are y-you s-sure i-it would b-be...alright...?"

Siglos face reddened, his heart gradually beginning to pound in his chest. He glanced around quickly, checking to make sure no one in the party needed them. He looked back up at Sylvia, a mixture of nervousness and barely hidden excitement on his pale face.

"...S-so soon...?" Siglos whispered. Though the bright flush on his face told her he wasn't against the idea. The memories of earlier were still fresh on his mind.

"A-are y-you s-sure i-it would b-be...alright...?"
"Well... Nobody needs our help, and uh... nobody is suffering... hopefully... I don't think anyone would... uh... f-fault us..." Sylvia murmured, "Though if you don't want to... w-we... d-don't... h-... have to...!"

"Well... Nobody needs our help, and uh... nobody is suffering... hopefully... I don't think anyone would... uh... f-fault us..." Sylvia murmured, "Though if you don't want to... w-we... d-don't... h-... have to...!"
Siglos stayed silent for a moment, before nodding, slightly more eagerly than necessary.

"N-no....Y-your r-right. E-everyone's...s-safe. I-it...i-it shouldn't be a...a problem if we..." Siglos murmured.

"...C-calmed down...a bit..." He whispered. Gingerly he climbed up Slyvia's body, wrapping his arms around her neck. His grip was tight enough that she could quickly carry him to a...more discreet location.

Siglos stayed silent for a moment, before nodding, slightly more eagerly than necessary.

"N-no....Y-your r-right. E-everyone's...s-safe. I-it...i-it shouldn't be a...a problem if we..." Siglos murmured.

"...C-calmed down...a bit..." He whispered. Gingerly he climbed up Slyvia's body, wrapping his arms around her neck. His grip was tight enough that she could quickly carry him to a...more discreet location.
Sylvia smiled, "O-Of course..."

She moved swiftly but nimbly, making as little sound as possible as to not interrupt anything that was going on as she took Siglos to a different room than the one they previously... had fun in, though it was mostly the same in terms of architecture like most bedrooms in the cathedral.

(Aaaaaannddd... to the discord.)

"no problem, it happens to the best" Noah said with a smile as she walked a couple of meters to have space
"Well, where exactly do you wish to do it?" Jeanne asked, gently placing her hand on the handle of her blade as she awaited Noah's response.
"Like I said, it's my first time." She said, holding onto her leg as she was on the ground for a few seconds. "Any pointers?"
"First, don't fling yourself around like a maniac. Maintain your balance when you punch, be stable." Cain signed, and if it was clear that if she could speak, her tone would be rather blunt.

"First, don't fling yourself around like a maniac. Maintain your balance when you punch, be stable." Cain signed, and if it was clear that if she could speak, her tone would be rather blunt.
("Cain signed, and if it was clear that if she could speak, her tone would be rather blunt." Bro, all I see is Cain going from signing normally to doing whole Naruto jutsu.)

Saffi got up, still near Cain, spreading out her legs a bit more to try and be more balanced. She then tried throwing another punch. It was still straightforward, but it was more firm.

("Cain signed, and if it was clear that if she could speak, her tone would be rather blunt." Bro, all I see is Cain going from signing normally to doing whole Naruto jutsu.)

Saffi got up, still near Cain, spreading out her legs a bit more to try and be more balanced. She then tried throwing another punch. It was still straightforward, but it was more firm.
(Lmfao.)

Cain still effortlessly dodged, breathing out. She seemed unimpressed, but, less unimpressed than she was before.

"It's a start, at least..." She thought to herself, gently growling for a moment before shaking her head.
Noah drew her sword with a smile and looked closely for Jeanne's weak points, she would have to pierce her defense.
Jeanne, as before, did not have many weak points in her stance to exploit, making it very difficult to safely go in on the offense for her.

Jeanne awaited Noah's attack, seeming to also scout for openings in her defense, breathing out.

(Lmfao.)

Cain still effortlessly dodged, breathing out. She seemed unimpressed, but, less unimpressed than she was before.

"It's a start, at least..." She thought to herself, gently growling for a moment before shaking her head.
She flew back a bit. "Hmm...why don't you show me how you fight? Perhaps I can learn from watching you." She outstretched her hands. "If you feel your skills would be best demonstrated on an opponent, feel free to come for me." It was clear that she was going to use her mysticism if Cain decided to fight in order to demonstrate.

Back