• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

(See, Saffi's the emotional support of the group. She stops being happy for a freaking minute and now everyone's depressed.)

"In almost 250 years," She said telepathically. "I've felt weak...even at my best with mysticism. It's not a feeling I've ever enjoyed or wanted...I've found through Jeanne, that true strength isn't shown when you can stand at your best...it's when you still rise at your worst. I think all of us feel inadequate in some way, but I believe we're supposed to...each one of us brings something unique to the whole. If someone already does what you do, maybe it's for both of you to do it alongside each other and find even greater strength. So yes, you may not always be the strongest, or the most perfect in life...but I believe continuing through that will bring you closer to your goal."

(I do love that touch, azontr. Like how when she speaks, she says "Cain", but in her mind, there are a lot more "I"s. It's...it's beautiful.🥲)
(Lmao.)

"I do plan to push forward... I never planned to stop..." Cain responded telepathically, "I just... don't... l-like the feeling..."

(I'm on thread 15, and hoo boy have I seen some stuff... Siglos and Sylvia had sex?! I mean, it's to be expected given their dialogue and chemistry, but man you guys didn't pull some punches. The group is pretty much filled up, rather worried about how'll Erebus fit given his ideology, which is- yes he is Guts and Griffith mixed into one. Maybe I'll get the Momoku treatment [For those who don't know, Momoku is a character in Aeternos, but since I messed up too badly in my dialogue, it didn't help me interact with the group in the RP] once again if I **** up with the dialogue.)

Siglos's gaze lingered on her for a few more moments, before slowly nodding his head, letting go of her hand.

"A-Alright Sylvia." Siglos said softly. Gingerly, he leaned forward, pressing himself against Sylvia's stomach.

"...I...I w-was just worried. I-I...know Cain is upset...s-so I was afraid y-you were as well..."
(Boop.)

(I'm on thread 15, and hoo boy have I seen some stuff... Siglos and Sylvia had sex?! I mean, it's to be expected given their dialogue and chemistry, but man you guys didn't pull some punches. The group is pretty much filled up, rather worried about how'll Erebus fit given his ideology, which is- yes he is Guts and Griffith mixed into one. Maybe I'll get the Momoku treatment [For those who don't know, Momoku is a character in Aeternos, but since I messed up too badly in my dialogue, it didn't help me interact with the group in the RP] once again if I **** up with the dialogue.)
(You should see Ragnarok RP by azontr how it is like x100 fold on the adult content, also A Country Divided RP by Reaper having a sex scene there too)

(Lmao.)

"I do plan to push forward... I never planned to stop..." Cain responded telepathically, "I just... don't... l-like the feeling..."
(Okay, why does this keep eating my post?)

"Ah...it's hard to have happiness through difficult situations. I know from experience, you'll lose it at times, and in times like these, it's more important than ever to search for it in spite of adversity...you still enjoy fighting, don't you?"

"Well, Cain isn't the most... emotionally infallible person out there. She's prone to... mood swings and uh... she gets agitated often. So it's not uncommon to see her in a poor mood in situations like this..." Sylvia said.
“I-I guesss this isn’t t-the…f-first time she’s gotten u-upset…” Siglos murmured, nodding. He glanced over at Cain for a moment, noticing Saffi had already gone over to her.

“W-well…how d-do you feel about…what happened t-today…?” Siglos asked softly.

“I-I…k-know you’re not as…bothered, as C-Cain. But…I like hearing y-your opinion on things…” he murmured.

(Okay, why does this keep eating my post?)

"Ah...it's hard to have happiness through difficult situations. I know from experience, you'll lose it at times, and in times like these, it's more important than ever to search for it in spite of adversity...you still enjoy fighting, don't you?"
(Oof.)

"...I do. When I win." Cain said telepathically, speaking bluntly.
“I-I guesss this isn’t t-the…f-first time she’s gotten u-upset…” Siglos murmured, nodding. He glanced over at Cain for a moment, noticing Saffi had already gone over to her.

“W-well…how d-do you feel about…what happened t-today…?” Siglos asked softly.

“I-I…k-know you’re not as…bothered, as C-Cain. But…I like hearing y-your opinion on things…” he murmured.
Sylvia breathed out, before shaking her head.

"I may as well share my concerns..." She thought to herself, before looking down at Siglos.

"Have you noticed anything... off about Jeanne?"

Sylvia breathed out, before shaking her head.

"I may as well share my concerns..." She thought to herself, before looking down at Siglos.

"Have you noticed anything... off about Jeanne?"
"...O-Off?" Siglos murmured. He leaned back slightly, thinking for a moment.

"...N-not...particularly. I-I...t-talked to her e-earlier a-and...she didn't seem any different..." Siglos said softly. He recalled his chat with Jeanne earlier. In Siglos's mind, she had been the same, compassionate person he'd known her to be.

"...O-outside of h-her appearance, i-if t-that's what you mean..." He added.

"...O-Off?" Siglos murmured. He leaned back slightly, thinking for a moment.

"...N-not...particularly. I-I...t-talked to her e-earlier a-and...she didn't seem any different..." Siglos said softly. He recalled his chat with Jeanne earlier. In Siglos's mind, she had been the same, compassionate person he'd known her to be.

"...O-outside of h-her appearance, i-if t-that's what you mean..."
"Not her appearance, I'm talking about uh... other things." Sylvia said, trying to figure out how to explain it. She didn't know if her hunch was right or not, especially because it was a mere hunch.

"I know...! When she woke up, she was... a bit hostile, don't you think? F-For a good reason, yeah..." Sylvia murmured, trying not to think about her offenses towards Jeanne as a friend.

"But uh... it was a bit uncharacteristic, yeah?" Sylvia asked, still trying to figure out how to properly explain.

"Not her appearance, I'm talking about uh... other things." Sylvia said, trying to figure out how to explain it. She didn't know if her hunch was right or not, especially because it was a mere hunch.

"I know...! When she woke up, she was... a bit hostile, don't you think? F-For a good reason, yeah..." Sylvia murmured, trying not to think about her offenses towards Jeanne as a friend.

"But uh... it was a bit uncharacteristic, yeah?" Sylvia asked, still trying to figure out how to properly explain.
Siglos cocked his head, squirming slightly. Even after his talk with Jeanne...it was still uncomfortable for him to remember what happened.

"W-well...s-she was...u-under a-a lot of stress...w-wasn't she...?" Siglos said softly.

"...I-it...i-it makes sense...t-that...s-she would be...more p-prone to...hostility. E-especially...a-after how I...h-handled t-the whole thing..." Siglos murmured.

Siglos cocked his head, squirming slightly. Even after his talk with Jeanne...it was still uncomfortable for him to remember what happened.

"W-well...s-she was...u-under a-a lot of stress...w-wasn't she...?" Siglos said softly.

"...I-it...i-it makes sense...t-that...s-she would be...more p-prone to...hostility. E-especially...a-after how I...h-handled t-the whole thing..." Siglos murmured.
"I... I guess your right, yeah... And her new appearance doesn't... unsettle you, yeah?" Sylvia asked.

Siglos remained silent for a moment.

"...I...I w-would be...lying i-if...I s-said it didn't...frighten me a b-bit. I...I've n-never s-seen magic t-that could...a-alter someone like that..." Siglos said softly.
"Well, transformation spells do exist, sweetie..." Sylvia said with a lighthearted chuckle, as if she was teasing his inexperience.

"Well, transformation spells do exist, sweetie..." Sylvia said with a lighthearted chuckle, as if she was teasing his inexperience.
Siglos face reddened slightly.

“I-I know! I-I’ve just never s-seen it I-in person…n-not on a h-human a-anyway…” Siglos said, clearly a bit flustered from her teasing. He paused for a moment, a small smile slowly creeping on his face.

“Y-you…called me…sweetie…” Siglos said softly, looking up at her.

Siglos face reddened slightly.

“I-I know! I-I’ve just never s-seen it I-in person…n-not on a h-human a-anyway…” Siglos said, clearly a bit flustered from her teasing. He paused for a moment, a small smile slowly creeping on his face.

“Y-you…called me…sweetie…” Siglos said softly, looking up at her.
Sylvia tilted her head, distracted from the topic at hand due to his statement.

"Was I... not supposed to? Those who are in relationships refer to each other as things like 'sweetie', or 'honey', or 'cutiepie', yes? I read about it once." She asked.

"Was I... not supposed to? Those who are in relationships refer to each other as things like 'sweetie', or 'honey', or 'cutiepie', yes? I read about it once." She asked.
(Curious, how did Sylvia know how to speak? Is she still signing or something that I passed by when I was backreading?)

"N-no no!" Siglos said quickly.

"I...I j-just....n-nobodies e-ever...c-called me anything...l-like that b-before..." Siglos said softly. Gently, he leaned his head into Sylvia's stomach, his face continuing to redden.

"...It..f-felt nice..." Siglos whispered.

"N-no no!" Siglos said quickly.

"I...I j-just....n-nobodies e-ever...c-called me anything...l-like that b-before..." Siglos said softly. Gently, he leaned his head into Sylvia's stomach, his face continuing to redden.

"...It..f-felt nice..." Siglos whispered.
"Oh, well, I guess I could call you things like that more often if you want... Sweetheart." Sylvia said, smiling as she gently petted Siglos' head.

"Oh, well, I guess I could call you things like that more often if you want... Sweetheart." Sylvia said, smiling as she gently petted Siglos' head.
Siglos's face continued to redden, his smile widening as he felt Sylvia's hand on his head.

"...I...I-I'd like that..." Siglos said. He chuckled softly, pressing himself further onto Sylvia's torso.

"...C-can I...I c-call you...my emerald?" Siglos said softly. He had called her such once or twice in the past, but wasn't sure if she was comfortable with the term.

Siglos's face continued to redden, his smile widening as he felt Sylvia's hand on his head.

"...I...I-I'd like that..." Siglos said. He chuckled softly, pressing himself further onto Sylvia's torso.

"...C-can I...I c-call you...my emerald?" Siglos said softly. He had called her such once or twice in the past, but wasn't sure if she was comfortable with the term.
"Well, if you want to... Though I don't think I'm quite comparable to an emerald..." Sylvia said, chuckling with the tiniest of blushes.

Siglos chuckled, his own blush continuing to grow.

"...I-if...i-if you ask me...y-your...more beautiful than...any jewel, Sylvia." Siglos said softly.
"Well, thank you but I'd say otherwise... heh..." Sylvia murmured, her blush slowly intensifying.
"Then how about you help me with something. I could use a strong physical training partner if I am to get better with anything in close quarters. What do you say?"
"...Your an Everian." Cain said telepathically, "Frail... and breakable. You'll hurt yourself."

Siglos chuckled softly.

"I-I'm serious, Sylvia....Y-you're... you're like a...magnificent statue. Made from the finest materials." He murmured.
"Q-Quit it... your making me blush..." Sylvia grumbled, her blush continuing to intensify.
"Our physiology also allows us to regenerate quickly. Besides, what could go wrong?" hahahaha, little does Saffi know...
"Many things, Saffi... Your not safe with me... I've never trained anybody before." Cain said telepathically, "I could very easily fatally harm you..."

"Q-Quit it... your making me blush..." Sylvia grumbled, her blush continuing to intensify.
Siglos chuckled, a wide grin on his face. Gingerly, he wrapped his hands around Sylvia's stomach, embracing her.

"...S-sorry, sorry. I...I just...t-think you're...a-amazing, Sylvia." Siglos said.

"...I-I've...n-never f-felt like this...b-before. N-not for...anyone else..."

(Forgor.)
Siglos chuckled, a wide grin on his face. Gingerly, he wrapped his hands around Sylvia's stomach, embracing her.

"...S-sorry, sorry. I...I just...t-think you're...a-amazing, Sylvia." Siglos said.

"...I-I've...n-never f-felt like this...b-before. N-not for...anyone else..."
"S-Same here... Cutie..." Sylvia said with a crooked smile, before shaking her head.

"L-Let's g-get back on topic, though... Or uh... onto another topic... I think the others are uncomfortable watching us uh... 'flirt'." Sylvia said, chuckling awkwardly, weirdly embarrassed despite her previously shown boldness about their intimacy in the presence of others.

(Forgor.)

"S-Same here... Cutie..." Sylvia said with a crooked smile, before shaking her head.

"L-Let's g-get back on topic, though... Or uh... onto another topic... I think the others are uncomfortable watching us uh... 'flirt'." Sylvia said, chuckling awkwardly, weirdly embarrassed despite her previously shown boldness about their intimacy in the presence of others.
Siglos froze for a moment, his face turning a deep crimson. He had been so focused on Sylvia that he had momentarily forgotten they were in front of most of the group. He pulled away from Sylvia's stomach, shuffling backward a few feet.

"...O-oh! Y-you're...y-you're right, S-Sylvia. I-I'm sorry..." Siglos said, his cheeks burning.

"W-we...w-we were talking about...J-Jeanne's condition...r-right? W-we...w-we should g-get back to that..."

Back