• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"Many things, Saffi... Your not safe with me... I've never trained anybody before." Cain said telepathically, "I could very easily fatally harm you..."
(Lol, now this one didn't get eaten, it just didn't send. I need help. lol)

"...This gives me an idea!" She began using her mana to create a forcefield, granted, most of hers were either spherical or like walls. However, the shapes could be conformed. A lighter barrier should be able to go around her body without an issue. "Making a thin barrier around my body should protect me from getting harmed...too badly..."

(Female :sick:)
Siglos froze for a moment, his face turning a deep crimson. He had been so focused on Sylvia that he had momentarily forgotten they were in front of most of the group. He pulled away from Sylvia's stomach, shuffling backward a few feet.

"...O-oh! Y-you're...y-you're right, S-Sylvia. I-I'm sorry..." Siglos said, his cheeks burning.

"W-we...w-we were talking about...J-Jeanne's condition...r-right? W-we...w-we should g-get back to that..."
"I uh... I mean if you haven't noticed anything strange about her barring her appearance, there isn't much to talk about..." Sylvia murmured, squirming gently for a moment.
(Lol, now this one didn't get eaten, it just didn't send. I need help. lol)

"...This gives me an idea!" She began using her mana to create a forcefield, granted, most of hers were either spherical or like walls. However, the shapes could be conformed. A lighter barrier should be able to go around her body without an issue. "Making a thin barrier around my body should protect me from getting harmed...too badly..."
"......" Cain let out a sigh, shaking her head.

"It's unlikely that such a thin force field will hold up in the long-run, but... if you're so adamant about this... I'll train you." She signed, seeing no reason to speak telepathically about that.

"I uh... I mean if you haven't noticed anything strange about her barring her appearance, there isn't much to talk about..." Sylvia murmured, squirming gently for a moment.
"I...I g-guess your right..." Siglos said softly. He idly began to play with his hair, unsure how to proceed. His ears perked up suddenly, his gaze shifting to Saffi, having heard the mana emitting from her forcefield with Mana Hearing.

"
O-oh! S-Saffi w-wanted to ask y-you to teach her m-martial a-arts. I-I t-think s-she wants to get...stronger..." Siglos said quietly.

"I...I g-guess your right..." Siglos said softly. He idly began to play with his hair, unsure how to proceed. His ears perked up suddenly, his gaze shifting to Saffi, having heard the mana emitting from her forcefield with Mana Hearing.

"
O-oh! S-Saffi w-wanted to ask y-you to teach her m-martial a-arts. I-I t-think s-she wants to get...stronger..." Siglos said quietly.
"She did...? I don't really think there's much that I could teach her without hurting her... Given I'm not very good at controlling my strength..." Sylvia murmured, "E-Especially when it comes to my legs..."

"She did...? I don't really think there's much that I could teach her without hurting her... Given I'm not very good at controlling my strength..." Sylvia murmured, "E-Especially when it comes to my legs..."
Siglos cocked his head, his untied head falling to its side.

"W-well...y-you don't h-have to...h-hit h-her, d-do y-you? I-I...I'm s-sure she'd...appreciate it if y-you just...g-gave her some p-pointers or t-tips..." Siglos said softly.

"I-if...y-you can g-give pointers on...m-martial arts, a-anyway. I...I'm n-not sure h-how one g-goes about l-learning it..." Siglos admitted.

Siglos cocked his head, his untied head falling to its side.

"W-well...y-you don't h-have to...h-hit h-her, d-do y-you? I-I...I'm s-sure she'd...appreciate it if y-you just...g-gave her some p-pointers or t-tips..." Siglos said softly.

"I-if...y-you can g-give pointers on...m-martial arts, a-anyway. I...I'm n-not sure h-how one g-goes about l-learning it..." Siglos admitted.
"I mean... yeah, I kinda would have to hit her... At least if she wants to get any experience in a fight... Fighting isn't really something you can just be taught verbally and expect to learn without being hit..." Sylvia said, breathing out.

"I mean... yeah, I kinda would have to hit her... At least if she wants to get any experience in a fight... Fighting isn't really something you can just be taught verbally and expect to learn without being hit..." Sylvia said, breathing out.
Siglos hesitated.

"...I...I g-guess it's...different t-then learning...c-combat magic..." Siglos murmured. He thought for a moment, before looking up at her, craning his neck slightly.

"W-Well. S-Saffi knows...protection magic. M-maybe t-that c-could protect her w-while you learn to...c-contain y-your power." Siglos said softly.

"I...I k-know y-you can b-be gentle...Sylvia. A-and...h-hitting Saffi's shields could...h-help you practice t-that..." Siglos muttered. He scratched his head, wondering if he was making sense.

Siglos hesitated.

"...I...I g-guess it's...different t-then learning...c-combat magic..." Siglos murmured. He thought for a moment, before looking up at her, craning his neck slightly.

"W-Well. S-Saffi knows...protection magic. M-maybe t-that c-could protect her w-while you learn to...c-contain y-your power." Siglos said softly.

"I...I k-know y-you can b-be gentle...Sylvia. A-and...h-hitting Saffi's shields could...h-help you practice t-that..." Siglos muttered. He scratched his head, wondering if he was making sense.
"I... guess. Most barriers I've come across shatter the moment I hit them, and I don't know how strong Saffi is, so, I wouldn't know how to adjust my power to make sure her protection magic stays intact..." Sylvia murmured, "I just... don't know if I'd be the right person..."

"I... guess. Most barriers I've come across shatter the moment I hit them, and I don't know how strong Saffi is, so, I wouldn't know how to adjust my power to make sure her protection magic stays intact..." Sylvia murmured, "I just... don't know if I'd be the right person..."
Siglos hesitated for a moment, before shaking his head.

"I...I don't w-want to make you...uncomfortable. O-or...put Saffi in danger...." Siglos said softly. He looked down, staring at Sylvia's legs, memories of the first time he had nearly gotten hit by them surfacing in his mind. For a brief moment, he trembled slightly.

"...B-but...I...I believe y-you can be g-gentle, Sylvia. I-it's...i-its's understandable...i-if you don't w-want to t-train Saffi but..." Siglos trailed off. Gingerly, he reached forward, wrapping both arms around one of Sylvia's.

"...I...I t-think...o-one day...y-you...y-you won't have to...w-worry about... accidentally hurting people. E-even i-if you...d-don't know their strength..." Siglos said softly.

(Noah is a girl)
"Well Dhei my name is Noah Venture, nice to meet you" the young Dragoness said with a honestly smile, following him
Seeing Noah following him made Dhei stop to look over the shoulder to tell her

"Stop following me....dont need another bad breath lizard around me, the bitch i had to put up with was more then enough"

Reffering to the dragon woman he was having an argument moments back

Siglos hesitated for a moment, before shaking his head.

"I...I don't w-want to make you...uncomfortable. O-or...put Saffi in danger...." Siglos said softly. He looked down, staring at Sylvia's legs, memories of the first time he had nearly gotten hit by them surfacing in his mind. For a brief moment, he trembled slightly.

"...B-but...I...I believe y-you can be g-gentle, Sylvia. I-it's...i-its's understandable...i-if you don't w-want to t-train Saffi but..." Siglos trailed off. Gingerly, he reached forward, wrapping both arms around one of Sylvia's.

"...I...I t-think...o-one day...y-you...y-you won't have to...w-worry about... accidentally hurting people. E-even i-if you...d-don't know their strength..." Siglos said softly.
"Thank you... Siglos, really... Th-that... means a lot..." Sylvia murmured, swiftly wiping away a tear before shaking her head.
"I can strengthen it if necessary...what do you think my should stance look like?...or should I have one at all?"
"Don't be hasty... First off, we move to a training area and you show me what you've got..." Cain signed, stumbling onto her feet as her golden eyes darted around, glancing at Dhei for little more than a second before looking back at Saffi.

"Yes, I hope we can get along better later" she said, she was already putting in place a plan to be friend with this boy and help him in any problem he has, but now he went to see how Jeanne was
"Whatever...."

Murmured to himself
"Don't be hasty... First off, we move to a training area and you show me what you've got..." Cain signed, stumbling onto her feet as her golden eyes darted around, glancing at Dhei for little more than a second before looking back at Saffi.
Dhei sensed Cain glancing at him and turned around making a split eye contact with her, then took a full view at her from toes to the head, before talking in his head

"If i had to judge by looks only, she seems fragile and innocent, but the fact she is part of this...it means she is capable to defend herself..."

Afterwards he took a closer inspection at Sylvia, seeing how she is basically a behemoth of a woman, yet her character so far didnt match with the intimidating proportions she was having

"How much she can put to use her size in battle, if she fast at all?"

Says in his head again

"Thank you... Siglos, really... Th-that... means a lot..." Sylvia murmured, swiftly wiping away a tear before shaking her head.
"...I mean it...Sylvia..." Siglos whispered. He slowly rested his head against her arm, hugging the limb tightly in an attempt to comfort her. He wasn't sure if it helped; his own inexperience prevented him from offering anything more substantial, yet he hoped his words and touch would be enough to help, if only slightly.

Last edited:

"That sounds pleasant." She said, letting Cain lead the way, as she would probably be more familiarized with training areas.

"That sounds pleasant." She said, letting Cain lead the way, as she would probably be more familiarized with training areas.
Cain did just that, moving to the training area that she and Sylvia would spar in during their time in the cathedral. It was covered in various gashes and cracks due to their previous bouts, but, Cain didn't seem to much care. She swung herself around, turning to Saffi, her eyes meeting the Everian's.

"What exactly do you know about Close Quarters Combat?" Cain signed, "Do you have any experience, any at all?"
"...I mean it...Sylvia..." Siglos whispered. He slowly rested his head against her arm, hugging the limb tightly in an attempt to comfort her. He wasn't sure if it helped; his own inexperience prevented him from offering anything more substantial, yet he hoped his words and touch would be enough to help, if only slightly.
Sylvia would smile, pulling Siglos into her stomach, letting him sink into the muscular but also soft structure of flesh. She was purposely loosening her muscles so it didn't feel like he was being pressed against a steel wall.

Sylvia would smile, pulling Siglos into her stomach, letting him sink into the muscular but also soft structure of flesh. She was purposely loosening her muscles so it didn't feel like he was being pressed against a steel wall.
A soft smile slowly grew on Siglos’s face. Gingerly, he shifted, burying his face and body into her tummy as she pulled him in. A familiar sense of calm began to wash over the Everian, a feeling that only came about when he was wrapped in the warm arms of his lover.

He lingered in her embrace, content to stay pressed against her for as long as she wanted.

(Honestly didn't even see this post to be completely honest with you lil bruh)
(
6f8.png
)

A soft smile slowly grew on Siglos’s face. Gingerly, he shifted, burying his face and body into her tummy as she pulled him in. A familiar sense of calm began to wash over the Everian, a feeling that only came about when he was wrapped in the warm arms of his lover.

He lingered in her embrace, content to stay pressed against her for as long as she wanted.
Eventually, though, Sylvia pushed him away, breathing out. The Demonspawn was tempted to take this elsewhere and engage in a special kind of "cuddling", but, she didn't suggest it, simply shaking her head, a soft blush on her face. It probably wasn't the right time, or at least she didn't think it was.
"Yes, I hope we can get along better later" she said, she was already putting in place a plan to be friend with this boy and help him in any problem he has, but now he went to see how Jeanne was
Jeanne was still in the dungeon, smiling softly at Siglos and Sylvia, beads of sweat pouring from her occasionally as she softly placed her hand on her chest, breathing in and out slowly as if to "cool herself down" as her more monstrous arm twitched.

Eventually, though, Sylvia pushed him away, breathing out. The Demonspawn was tempted to take this elsewhere and engage in a special kind of "cuddling", but, she didn't suggest it, simply shaking her head, a soft blush on her face. It probably wasn't the right time, or at least she didn't think it was.
Siglos sighed softly, his face flushed. His eyes lingered on Sylvia for a few long moments, before slowly taking another breath. He yearned to remain in her embrace, to be enveloped in her warmth once more, but silently understood that it wasn’t the time for it.

His eye's shifted, slowly taking notice of the fact that Saffi and Cain had left the room.

"...I-I...w-wonder w-where Saffi and...C-Cain went..." Siglos murmured.

Last edited:
Siglos sighed softly, his face flushed. His eyes lingered on Sylvia for a few long moments, before slowly taking another breath. He yearned to remain in her embrace, to be enveloped in her warmth once more, but silently understood that it wasn’t the time for it.

His eye's shifted, slowly taking notice of the fact that Saffi and Cain had left the room.

"...I-I...w-wonder w-where Saffi and...C-Cain went..." Siglos murmured.
"Huh...?" Sylvia said, shaking her head before her eyes widened.

"Saffi and... Cain...?!" She exclaimed, jumping slightly.

"Y-You said something about Saffi wanting training, right...!?" Sylvia asked, worry evident in her voice.
Siglos froze, his face growing pale as he began to understand what was going on.

"Y-you...y-you d-don't think...?" Siglos murmured. He recalled the few times he had seen Cain training, the large gashes and ripped-apart walls he had seen when he visited her previously.

"I-If....I-If t-they d-did t-train t-together...C-Cain...C-Cain...w-wouldn't...h-hurt h-her...r-right?" Siglos said quietly, his voice trembling slightly.

Siglos froze, his face growing pale as he began to understand what was going on.

"Y-you...y-you d-don't think...?" Siglos murmured. He recalled the few times he had seen Cain training, the large gashes and ripped-apart walls he had seen when he visited her previously.

"I-If....I-If t-they d-did t-train t-together...C-Cain...C-Cain...w-wouldn't...h-hurt h-her...r-right?" Siglos said quietly, his voice trembling slightly.
"Siglos, at least 20 percept of the scars on my body are scars that Cain has given me..." Sylvia said, basically saying 'yes, Cain would hurt her'.

"Siglos, at least 20 percept of the scars on my body are scars that Cain has given me..." Sylvia said, basically saying 'yes, Cain would hurt her'.
Siglos stared at Sylvia for a moment, before frantically getting to his feet, nearly falling over in his haste to stand.

"W-we...w-we n-need t-to g-go...b-before...before..." Siglos trailed off, his face growing paler by the moment. He lifted his hands upward towards Sylvia, prompting the woman to carry him if she wished. He knew it would be faster than walking on his own.

Back