• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Siglos, watched as they left, before slowly beginning to follow a few feet away behind them. Now that the initial excitement of the night was over...he became acutely of just how badly he smelled after his previous...activities. He didn't bother him as much, having already gotten used to it...but he didn't want Saffi to see...or smell him in this condition. Gingerly, he slipped on a few more scented rings, the enchantments surrounding him in a gentle breeze of lavender and rose. In addition to the one he grabbed earlier, these managed to completely mask his stench, though the floral smell would be rather intense to those close to him.

"...I'll...t-take a shower s-soon..." Siglos thought numbly. He continued to shuffle forward, his eyes focused on the ground as they walked through the hall.

"You have to know by "need" I didn't mean she actually needed you... She's probably just worried about where you are or wants to see you, or something stupid like that." Diana grumbled, sighing. "Feel free to do whatever you please, since I ain't forcing you to do anything you don't want to, especially not when you kinda look like shit."

Doors can be heard opening in the library where those present are at, shouting loud enough for Diana to hear

"Besides the fact you left to who the heck knows where, you also didnt let me know where to ******* find you, i have better stuff to do then play hide and seek, you better be keeping your part of the deal, you hear me?!"

He would have his hood covering his face obviously, since he doesnt let himself be seen without it with strangers

"Huh?" Diana turned to the hooded Vaewolf with an annoyed look.

"Oh, it's you again... I had more important stuff to worry about." She said, steam continuing to rise from the sides of her mouth.
"So why are you here exactly, Saffi? I thought you would be in a place where you can rest" Noah asked

Before this stranger(Dhei) appeared, the dragoness turned around and looked at him.

"Hmm, Diana, who is he?"
"A kid I hired." Diana said bluntly, "Kinda forgot about him."

"Huh?" Diana turned to the hooded Vaewolf with an annoyed look.

"Oh, it's you again... I had more important stuff to worry about." She said, steam continuing to rise from the sides of her mouth.

"A kid I hired." Diana said bluntly, "Kinda forgot about him."
"You bitch...you wanna pick up a fight?!"

Says with a vein popping off on his head over what she said and clear growly voice

"Weird of you to assume I'd pick a fight with someone like you. I just had more important stuff to deal with at the moment..." Diana grumbled, glancing at Saffi before turning back to the Vaewolf.
"I kept my word for our deal, you ungrateful bitch! Yet you were gonna just forget like that eh?! Tsk! I cant wait to never see your face after this gets over..."

Responded the person pissed off

"I figured this worked as a better place for thinking...I couldn't rest even if I wanted to."
Siglos, who had moved towards the corner of the room as the group arrived, gingerly moved closer to Saffi, giving Diana and the new arrival a wide berth.

“…A-are y-you alright…S-Saffi?” Siglos murmured. His voice was soft, and hollow.

Last edited:
"I kept my word for our deal, you ungrateful bitch! Yet you were gonna just forget like that eh?! Tsk! I cant wait to never see your face after this gets over..."

Responded the person pissed off
"Yeah, I'm an ungrateful bitch, I'm such a brat, woe is you for having to return stolen goods..." Diana said sarcastically, clearly not in the mood to deal with him. She breathed out.

"Now that your here you may as well get used to this place since it'll be your temporary base of operations... I work for the Church, and this is a cathedral, if you didn't figure that out."

"Believe it or not, we're short on men, so whether or not someone trusts me, according to you, means jack shit. Got anymore sarcastic comments or do I need to yet again remind you who'll be putting money into your pockets?" Diana said with a sneer.

"Believe it or not, we're short on men, so whether or not someone trusts me, according to you, means jack shit. Got anymore sarcastic comments or do I need to yet again remind you who'll be putting money into your pockets?" Diana said with a sneer.
"I agreed i work for you, not that i respect you, lets make that clear, im gonna do my part as im suppose to, but dont expect me to be nice to you, nor view you as more then just some shit in my eyes"

Pointed out to her with a finger

"And what's it to you wolfy?" A voice said as Gazlowe just strolled up
He looked at the source of the voice and replies

"Dont. Call. Me. That."

Expressed towards the individual, not taking a liking to such nicknames

"I agreed i work for you, not that i respect you, lets make that clear, im gonna do my part as im suppose to, but dont expect me to be nice to you, nor view you as more then just some shit in my eyes"

Pointed out to her with a finger
"I don't need you to respect me. I just need you to be cooperative, aka, not confrontational or sarcastic, or anything in-between. You work with these people now, so fix your tone and your attitude as to avoid getting yourself or anybody else hurt." Diana said, "And fix it quick.

"I'd appreciate it if you'd stop disrespecting Lady Diana and fix your attitude, boy." A blonde knight walked into the library(Alice), gently rubbing the bridge of her nose in annoyance. "I will not tolerate such squabbling in this Holy Place. If you desire a room to stay, follow me, but otherwise fix your demeanor or I will personally throw you into the closest active volcano. That is the same for you, Diana. Stop chastising him."

Diana grumbled, more steam rising from the sides of her mouth in annoyance.

"Usually, I would agree with you, sir, but, if you, in your long life, ever took the time to read our Bible, page 9,982, chapter 745, verse 4,000, line 50, you would realize that one's age does not always equate to their mental maturity. If you desire to be treated with respect, the best way to start is to treat others how you would want to be treated." Alice said, simply smiling at him.

"Now if you would please cease being uncooperative, I can lead you to a room to suit your needs, sir."

Siglos, who had moved towards the corner of the room as the group arrived, gingerly moved closer to Saffi, giving Diana and the new arrival a wide berth.

“…A-are y-you alright…S-Saffi?” Siglos murmured. His voice was soft, and hollow.
"...Unlike Diana, I am no warrior, nor a leader. There is no power of mine that can't be replicated by someone else combatively, my sole purpose is protection...and now I have failed even at that..."

("Then don't act like one")
(If you missed how Diana and him interacted way earlier, you would know he has all the reason to act to her like that, let alone what she said in the current conversation)

"Usually, I would agree with you, sir, but, if you, in your long life, ever took the time to read our Bible, page 9,982, chapter 745, verse 4,000, line 50, you would realize that one's age does not always equate to their mental maturity. If you desire to be treated with respect, the best way to start is to treat others how you would want to be treated." Alice said, simply smiling at him.

"Now if you would please cease being uncooperative, I can lead you to a room to suit your needs, sir."
"You dont know what occured between me and her, let alone dont know me enough either, but i will spare you the details and just let that go to get me to that room"

Replies back in a neutral tone

"You dont know what occured between me and her, let alone dont know me enough either, but i will spare you the details and just let that go to get me to that room"

Replies back in a neutral tone
"Oh, I know everything I need to know about you, sir. I have the personal information of most people living in this continent at my disposal. I am a knight first, but I can also work as a secretary when need be." Alice said with a smile.

Back