• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"I'm sure me, Kargath, and Noah here can handle holding her down..." Khadgar said to the Archbishop
Velen breathed out, stroking his beard. "...Good. This will hurt."
Siglos face turned a deeper shade of red, beginning to stammer slightly as he moved to look at her face.

"O-oh! W-well...u-uh...." Siglos said awkwardly.

".I-if...I-if y-you want to...I...I mean..." Siglos trailed off.

"...T-the....t-the...mission...e-ended after a-all. U-unless y-you w-want to wait..." Siglos said quietly.
"I mean- I just... D-Do you... want to...?" Sylvia asked quietly, her wings flapping erratically.

Siglos hesitated for a moment.

"W-well...n-now that w-we are a-at t-the church....V-Velen...can t-treat Jeanne..." Siglos said quietly.

"S-so...a-as long a-as...w-we aren't needed..." Siglos trailed off.

"I-it...i-it should b-be...a-alright..."
"W-Well... then... uh..." Sylvia trailed off as well, lowering Siglos to the bed.

"I'll uh... start... g-getting... naked..."

(Sigh, welp, to the discord.)

(Alright, back to actual RP lol.)

Velen teleported the group to somewhere deep within the cathedral, some sort of dungeon, which was obvious with a lack of natural light. Telekinetically, he moves Jeanne's unconscious body onto the bed in the center of the dimly light room, purple light swirling his right hand. He conjured some chains, wrapping them around the bed and tying Jeanne down to it, breathing out.

"Get ready..." Velen warned, turning back to the group for a moment before turning back to Jeanne's body.

"Where the **** is she?..."

Still looking for the woman, he slowly starts to lose a bit of his patience, clearly not satisfied to find her, let alone he accepted to work for her
The vaewolf could feel their nose scrunch up as the scent of gold and iron could be picked up from above, clearly some large structure from within the sky. Mingling within that smell was the stench of fire and brimstone, akin to the heat that Diana would regularly emit from her body.

(Alright, back to actual RP lol.)

Velen teleported the group to somewhere deep within the cathedral, some sort of dungeon, which was obvious with a lack of natural light. Telekinetically, he moves Jeanne's unconscious body onto the bed in the center of the dimly light room, purple light swirling his right hand. He conjured some chains, wrapping them around the bed and tying Jeanne down to it, breathing out.

"Get ready..." Velen warned, turning back to the group for a moment before turning back to Jeanne's body.
Khadgar and Kargath got ready to hold Jeanne down so she didn't move, though Khadgar closed his eyes and Kargath looked dead set on helping her

In an instant, Velen placed his hand on Jeanne's chestplate...

"A-Arghh... Hgg!!!" Jeanne began to violently writhe, flames scarlet flames beginning to congeal and gather around her chest, just as they did around the burning man's entire body. Her eyes flashed a deep scarlet as she screamed out in agony, immediately trying to break free from the chains as the flames would begin to spread, slowly, but surely, with Velen's mysterious magic seemingly working to keep them from burning her and him.

In an instant, Velen placed his hand on Jeanne's chestplate...

"A-Arghh... Hgg!!!" Jeanne began to violently writhe, flames scarlet flames beginning to congeal and gather around her chest, just as they did around the burning man's entire body. Her eyes flashed a deep scarlet as she screamed out in agony, immediately trying to break free from the chains as the flames would begin to spread, slowly, but surely, with Velen's mysterious magic seemingly working to keep them from burning her and him.
Khadgar struggled to keep her still while Kargath didn't seem to much struggle to keep the parts he was keeping still, still

Jeanne continued to violently cry out in pain and agony, her tears burned away by the scarlet flames that covered her body. Velen kept his hand directly on her chest-wound, while Diana watched, cringing at the sight of Jeanne's agony. Cain watched as well, she was unneeded in holding the girl down with someone like Kargath around, but, she could feel her chest tighten up at the sight...

After a few minutes, Velen removed his hand from Jeanne's chest, the girl once again passing out. She was still covered in scarlet flames but it didn't seem to be burning anything even without Velen's intervention, with the flames very, very slowly dissipating.

"It's done..." Velen would say.

(What all did I miss?)
(Group got on airship again, went back to Cathedral, Velen gave Jeanne some agonizing heart treatment to "heal" her, and now said treatment is over. Events can pretty much be summarized in these posts.)
Alice's airship hovered a few inches over the city from outside the borders, waiting for the group to teleport on as Diana had previously informed her of the situation.
"No need..."

The Archbishop appeared out of seemingly thin air, glancing at Jeanne's body. He breathed out, his face contorting with anguish and disgust at the sight, his eyes moving to her chest. He gently ran his hand along the wound.

"We'll need to get her to a room... And we'll need a few of you to hold her down."

(Also Siglos and Sylvia had sex.)

(Gonna assume King got nothing to say so moving on.)

"What are the side effects?"
"I'm afraid not even I know the specific side-effects... I'll... explain everything once she awakens." Velen said, breathing out as the flames around Jeanne began to slowly subside.

"Wake up, Burned One."

Jeanne could only see around herself a field of ashes, within her dreams. A large, smoldering field of dust and ash. She could feel herself laying in the stretched bed of ashes, chains wrapped around her limbs to tie her to the ground.

"Wake up..."

The voice called out to her once more. The voice was that of an old man, and from what Jeanne could deduce he seemed to be within his 40's or his 50's. His voice lacked any form of tact or emotion, a cold, sharp tone permeating the unknown sound. Jeanne attempted to answer but she was unable to do so, feeling the chains tightening around her body, scorching her joints... Her throat was charred, parched, unable to let out anything but dry, hollow wheezes. Jeanne thrashed around, unable to process what was going on.

"Wake up...!"

The voice became louder, with Jeanne able to feel the scorching of the chains permeate her entire body. In a flash, she could feel scarlet flames erupt from the ashes around her, beginning to consume her. She could feel the scorching of the flames tearing her apart from the inside out, the little oxygen that could enter her body vaporized by the immense heat of the scarlet fire. She thrashed around, but that only caused the chains to tighten. She thrashed more, and that only caused the flames to burn hotter as they used her body as firewood.

"Wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up...!!!"

The voice became loud, violent. She couldn't know what was going on. She desperately desired to know what was going on. Why did that burning man launch a dagger into her heart? Why did it cause her to burn her? What did she do to deserve this? She tried to cry out, but she was interrupted by the violent scorching heat of the burn that permeated her body. She was not a human in this scarlet space, no, she was mere firewood. She tried to wake up. She continued to thrash around in a violent attempt to wake herself up from this nightmare. She begged, prayed to the goddess to free her from this cruelty. She prayed and prayed and prayed and prayed...

"W̴̨͇̳͕̔Ȁ̸̧̢͇̤̱͓̳̼̥̗͚̭̩̒̈́͘K̴̗̎͐͌̂̓̄̅̋ͅÉ̵̱͖̟͈̤̗̲͍̞͍̰̻ͅͅ!̸̢̤̘͇͕̦̅̏̓͑̾̒̎͝ ̸̲͕̥͉̟̮̈̑̋̋̂̒̒͜Ŭ̶̧̡͓͈͖̹̱̙̜̩̹͉̰̝̏̽̓̒̔͝P̷̡̨̛̖̩̞̱̳͚͎͓͇͔͍̣̠̠̊͊̈́̀͑̃̆̌͊̋̍̈̊̀̊̉!̵͙͎̻͉̭̜͚̦͖̮͑̈́͐̾͑̊͝!"

"Hah...!! Hah... Ha...." Jeanne's eyes shot open and she immediately let out a violent shriek which could be heard throughout the entire cathedral, the flames having fully subsided.

"I'm afraid not even I know the specific side-effects... I'll... explain everything once she awakens." Velen said, breathing out as the flames around Jeanne began to slowly subside.

"Wake up, Burned One."

Jeanne could only see around herself a field of ashes, within her dreams. A large, smoldering field of dust and ash. She could feel herself laying in the stretched bed of ashes, chains wrapped around her limbs to tie her to the ground.

"Wake up..."

The voice called out to her once more. The voice was that of an old man, and from what Jeanne could deduce he seemed to be within his 40's or his 50's. His voice lacked any form of tact or emotion, a cold, sharp tone permeating the unknown sound. Jeanne attempted to answer but she was unable to do so, feeling the chains tightening around her body, scorching her joints... Her throat was charred, parched, unable to let out anything but dry, hollow wheezes. Jeanne thrashed around, unable to process what was going on.

"Wake up...!"

The voice became louder, with Jeanne able to feel the scorching of the chains permeate her entire body. In a flash, she could feel scarlet flames erupt from the ashes around her, beginning to consume her. She could feel the scorching of the flames tearing her apart from the inside out, the little oxygen that could enter her body vaporized by the immense heat of the scarlet fire. She thrashed around, but that only caused the chains to tighten. She thrashed more, and that only caused the flames to burn hotter as they used her body as firewood.

The voice became loud, violent. She couldn't know what was going on. She desperately desired to know what was going on. Why did that burning man launch a dagger into her heart? Why did it cause her to burn her? What did she do to deserve this? She tried to cry out, but she was interrupted by the violent scorching heat of the burn that permeated her body. She was not a human in this scarlet space, no, she was mere firewood. She tried to wake up. She continued to thrash around in a violent attempt to wake herself up from this nightmare. She begged, prayed to the goddess to free her from this cruelty. She prayed and prayed and prayed and prayed...

"W̴̨͇̳͕̔Ȁ̸̧̢͇̤̱͓̳̼̥̗͚̭̩̒̈́͘K̴̗̎͐͌̂̓̄̅̋ͅÉ̵̱͖̟͈̤̗̲͍̞͍̰̻ͅͅ!̸̢̤̘͇͕̦̅̏̓͑̾̒̎͝ ̸̲͕̥͉̟̮̈̑̋̋̂̒̒͜Ŭ̶̧̡͓͈͖̹̱̙̜̩̹͉̰̝̏̽̓̒̔͝P̷̡̨̛̖̩̞̱̳͚͎͓͇͔͍̣̠̠̊͊̈́̀͑̃̆̌͊̋̍̈̊̀̊̉!̵͙͎̻͉̭̜͚̦͖̮͑̈́͐̾͑̊͝!"

"Hah...!! Hah... Ha...." Jeanne's eyes shot open and she immediately let out a violent shriek which could be heard throughout the entire cathedral, the flames having fully subsided.
Siglos woke with a start, his ears twitching as Jeanne’s scream echoed in his mind.

“J-Jeanne?!” Siglos shouted, his voice still partially groggy from his rest. Yet…it was overshadowed by sheer panic, his body beginning to tremble violently as he heard the harsh sound. Looking around wildly, he scurried forward, tumbling off of Slyvia and onto the ground below.

"Wake up, Burned One."

"Wake up..."

"Wake up...!"

Noah jumped at the sound of Jeanne's screams.

"shit, Jeanne?!?" she approached like a worried older sister seeing her younger sister in distress

Siglos woke with a start, his ears twitching as Jeanne’s scream echoed in his mind.

“J-Jeanne?!” Siglos shouted, his voice still partially groggy from his rest. Yet…it was overshadowed by sheer panic, his body beginning to tremble violently as he heard the harsh sound. Looking around wildly, he scurried forward, tumbling off of Slyvia and onto the ground below.
"Huh???" Sylvia let out a confused noise, sitting up. She moved to begin putting her clothes on, shaking her head. She knew humans could scream loud but she didn't know that loud..."
Noah jumped at the sound of Jeanne's screams.

"shit, Jeanne?!?" she approached like a worried older sister seeing her younger sister in distress
"Haa... Haa..." Jeanne let out labored breathes as Velen undid the chains around her, the girl sitting up.

"N-Noah...? I-I'm... alive...?" Jeanne asked, sweating profusely through her armor and clothes.

"Huh???" Sylvia let out a confused noise, sitting up. She moved to begin putting her clothes on, shaking her head. She knew humans could scream loud but she didn't know that loud..."
Siglos hastily wiped himself off from their previous activities, his breathing ragged. Quickly, he threw his clothes on, the wrinkled, unkempt fabric mirroring the sheer panic on his face. The reek of their time together was only partially mitigated by the scented ring Siglos threw on his finger, more out of habit than anything else.

“C-can y-you find her S-Slyvia?!” Siglos said, his voice shaking.

"by pure miracle, you almost gave me a heartattack, I couldn't accept that you die because I wasn't fast enough" the Young Dragoness said
"I... I... Oh... Oh Goddess...." Jeanne immediately began to pray, not moving a single inch from her spot.
Siglos hastily wiped himself off from their previous activities, his breathing ragged. Quickly, he threw his clothes on, the wrinkled, unkempt fabric mirroring the sheer panic on his face. The reek of their time together was only partially mitigated by the scented ring Siglos threw on his finger, more out of habit than anything else.

“C-can y-you find her S-Slyvia?!” Siglos said, his voice shaking.
"Yeah, in some sort of dungeon..." Sylvia said as she finished putting her clothes back on, the garments obviously being quite wrinkled as she picked up Siglos and threw him onto her shoulders, stomping throughout the cathedral and into a particularly deep part out of it without even giving the Everian himself any warning...

"Yeah, in some sort of dungeon..." Sylvia said as she finished putting her clothes back on, the garments obviously being quite wrinkled as she picked up Siglos and threw him onto her shoulders, stomping throughout the cathedral and into a particularly deep part out of it without even giving the Everian himself any warning...
Siglos wrapped his arms tightly around Slyvia’s neck, his eyes wide with panic. He didn’t care about Slyvia grabbing him so abruptly, only desiring to get to Jeanne as soon as possible.

“P-please…p-please….be ok…” Siglos murmured to himself.

(It's the Sun Goddess dipshit.)

Jeanne breathed out, before ceasing her praying. "Alright... I'm alive... I'm alive..." She said to calm herself before slowly moving to get up, wincing a bit. There were a few things noticeably different as she moved.

First off, multiple strands of her hair had turned a soft, cold white, which didn't much matter, it was simply hair color, but the thing's that were most noticeable were her right arm and her chest. Her right arm was surrounded, or was seemingly made of some hardened black substance, akin to solidified blood, with her fingers on the arm having been instead morphed into raver-sharp claws. The same material had built around her wound, visibly sealing the chest wound shut and protruding from the armor Siglos enchanted for her.
Siglos wrapped his arms tightly around Slyvia’s neck, his eyes wide with panic. He didn’t care about Slyvia grabbing him so abruptly, only desiring to get to Jeanne as soon as possible.

“P-please…p-please….be ok…” Siglos murmured to himself.
Siglos and Sylvia reached the dungeon, and the entrance was big enough to fit Sylvia and was also not locked, it seemed Velen expected them to get here and simply kept the entrance unsealed. Besides, if it wasn't that big, someone like Kargath, who was taller than Sylvia, wouldn't be able to enter and exit from it.

Siglos pushed himself off of Slyvia, rushing towards the entrance. He half ran, half fell through the door, tumbling forward as he entered the room.

“J-Jeanne! J-Jeanne! A-are…a-are you…” Siglos began. His voice gradually began to trail off, noticing the strange material surrounding her arm and chest wound. He froze, stopping a few feet in front of the bed.

“…J-Jeanne?” Siglos asked quietly. Confusion began to mix with the panic within his eyes, as he looked down at Jeanne’s altered form.

"Siglos...?" Jeanne turned to Siglos upon hearing his voice, her right arm twitching. She didn't seem bothered by the absolutely noticeable musk, in fact, she didn't seem to smell it at all.

"Ugh... It smells like a dead body..." Diana grumbled, her nose scrunching up while Cain sighed, not seeming bothered by the scent.

"Siglos...?" Jeanne turned to Siglos upon hearing his voice, her right arm twitching. She didn't seem bothered by the absolutely noticeable musk, in fact, she didn't seem to smell it at all.

"Ugh... It smells like a dead body..." Diana grumbled, her nose scrunching up while Cain sighed, not seeming bothered by the scent.
Siglos, hesitated for a moment, before slowly walking up to Jeanne, his mouth twisted into a worried frown. He didn’t notice Noah's discomfort or Diana's complaint, nor did he recognize that he smelt terrible. His focus was still entirely on his injured friend.

“J-Jeanne…” Siglos said softly. He hesitated for a moment, before shaking his head.

“I…I’m so g-glad…y-you woke u-up…” Siglos said quietly. His voice wavered slightly, emotion catching in his throat as he stared down at the girl.

Back