• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"I-I... Thank you... Siglos..." Jeanne murmured, "Where... were you? I didn't see you in the room when I woke up... Maybe that's just me being delirious, though, my eyes are rather dysfunctional at the moment in all honesty..."
Siglos stared at Jeanne for a moment, shame slowly building up in his body. His cheeks began to burn slightly as he stared down at the girl. He'd abandoned her. Left her to suffer as he and Slyvia gave into their desires. His chest began to tighten, and he looked away.

"W-when...w-when I-I s-saw you l-like t-this...I-I...panicked..." Siglos said quietly.

"...S-Slyvia...h-had t-t take m-me away...t-to...h-help m-me c-calm down." Siglos murmured.

"Oh... I'm glad you calmed down, then..." Jeanne murmured, while Sylvia breathed out. Cain glanced at Sylvia and Siglos, gently snarling before just shaking her head, not really caring since she wasn't much worried about Jeanne herself but moreso what was happening to her.

"I'm... fine, Khadgar... I just feel... strange. Numb..." Jeanne whispered back to Khadgar.

"Oh... I'm glad you calmed down, then..." Jeanne murmured, while Sylvia breathed out. Cain glanced at Sylvia and Siglos, gently snarling before just shaking her head, not really caring since she wasn't much worried about Jeanne herself but moreso what was happening to her.

"I'm... fine, Khadgar... I just feel... strange. Numb..." Jeanne whispered back to Khadgar.
Siglos gingerly looked back towards Jeanne, breathing out a soft sigh.

"...Y-your...y-your chest wound..." Siglos said quietly.

"...D-do...d-do you feel...a-any pain...?" Siglos murmured. His voice dripped with worry, as he stared down at the material covering her wound.

Siglos gingerly looked back towards Jeanne, breathing out a soft sigh.

"...Y-your...y-your chest wound..." Siglos said quietly.

"...D-do...d-do you feel...a-any pain...?" Siglos murmured. His voice dripped with worry, as he stared down at the material covering her wound.
"Not... really...? It just feels... numb. In fact, my entire body feels numb..." Jeanne murmured.

"My hearing is... fine, Siglos. It just rings a bit. Otherwise everything is just... numb, and soft... No, it... burns... my right arm and my chest feel really hot..." Jeanne murmured, nodding at Khadgar's statement. The burning didn't seem to bother her, she wasn't crying out in pain or showing to many signs of pain, but she pointed it out anyway. She noticed that Saffi wasn't in the room, and, waiting for responses to her answers, looked around for the Everian woman, only to find she was not there.

"I..." Jeanne blinked a few times, looking at Siglos. "I... I'd like that, Siglos..."
Siglos nodded quickly. Opening his bag, he rummaged through his equipment for a moment before taking out a large, clear flask.

"Here is s-some w-water. I-it r-refills a-automatically...s-so...d-drink a-as much a-as you need..." Siglos said quietly. Gingerly, he moved it forward, placing it near her mouth.

"D-do...d-do y-you need h-help...drinking it...?" Siglos said softly.

Last edited:
"N-No, I... I think I... got it..." Jeanne murmured, reaching out to the flash with her left arm, her normal arm. Her right arm gently trembled as she tried to drink the flask, visibly struggling.

Velen carefully observed Jeanne's condition, his eyes squinting. He specifically observed her right arm and her chest as Jeanne trembled trying to pour water down her still scorched throat.

"....." Jeanne tilted her head, glancing at Siglos and Sylvia, which also caused Sylvia to tilt her head when her emerald green eyes met Jeanne's deep blue eyes for a moment.

"Siglos, question, what happened after you and Sylvia left...? When you two were alone, I mean."

"....." Jeanne tilted her head, glancing at Siglos and Sylvia, which also caused Sylvia to tilt her head when her emerald green eyes met Jeanne's deep blue eyes for a moment.

"Siglos, question, what happened after you and Sylvia left...? When you two were alone, I mean."
Siglos stared at her blankly for a moment.

"W-well...I-I...g-gave Slyvia...o-one of the r-rings I've b-been...working on. A...sound r-ring, s-so she can communicate w-without sign language..." Siglos said quietly, squirming slightly.

"It's just a simple question, Siglos..." Jeanne murmured, her suspicion now beginning to rise. Velen leaned forward a bit, as if he was worried something would happen, but it was hard to tell as he just continued to observe Jeanne's arm and chest like a hawk.

"......."

"W-well...me and Slyvia...m-might've...k-kissed for a...bit. W-we....we...uh..." Siglos trailed off.

"...We...love each other...a-and...she was...h-happy to receive the r-ring..." Siglos murmured. He blushed slightly, seeming to think his relationship with Slyvia wasn't known by the rest of the group.

"...B-but y-you p-probably d-don't want to hear about our...r-relationship. It's...it's personal..." Siglos said quietly.

Jeanne squinted her eyes. She was well, well aware of their relationship. Everyone was. They'd made it so not obvious when they go around cuddling in public that it may as well have been printed in the newspaper and distributed to everyone in town.

"I... see." She said quietly. "Seems like a bit of an... inappropriate time, though..."

Sylvia breathed out, shaking her head. Even she seemed to feel some shame, even if she didn't much care about Jeanne...

"....." Jeanne remained silent, her expression contorting ever so slightly. Velen moved up, putting his staff in-between Jeanne and Siglos.

"Let's not waste time on this..." Velen said firmly.

Velen glanced down at Jeanne, and Jeanne glanced back up, gentle scarlet sparks forming around her right arm. Velen breathed out.

"I know what you are now and what your feeling... But don't let it consume you. I'll explain everything soon." Velen said telepathically to Jeanne, causing her eyes to widen and her fists to clench. She was upset, and very much so... She felt extremely insulted by Siglos and Sylvia.

"...I'll get some rest. You guys should go look for Saffi..." Jeanne murmured, laying back down with her armor still on.

"Thank you, Noah... I'd really appreciate that..." Jeanne murmured, just laying there limply as her right arm continued to twitch. She glanced at Velen and Velen glanced back at her, the girl desperately wanting to know what he knew, but, she just breathed out and lay there.

"I think I'll join you." Diana said with crossed arms, the Dragoness walking next to Noah, steam very gently rising from the sides of her mouth.

Back