• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Siglos stared at Diana for a moment. He hesitated, before speaking, his voice shaking.

"W-what medical t-treatment c-could they g-give her...? H-health p-potions d-didn't work on h-her...s-so t-the enchantment c-could be blocking normal r-recovery..." Siglos said quietly.

"...I-if...I-if Sir Alice i-is...i-is coming...c-can w-we contact the Archbishop...? I-if he can identify t-the enchantment...h-he...h-he may be able t-to block i-its effects, somehow..."

Siglos visibly shrunk back, moving behind Noah.

"...O-oh...S-sorry......" Siglos said quietly. He normally wouldn't have spoken up at all, but he was worried enough about Jeanne that he wanted to make sure she was getting the right treatment. His eyes shifted to Jeanne again, a fresh burst of anxiety pounding against him as he saw her injured form.

As they spoke, Saffi took a crack at using her healing abilities on Jeanne as well. It's not like it was the level of anything Velen would've had, but still it was worth a shot. In the worst case scenario, it simply didn't work, and in the best case scenario, they wouldn't have to waste Velen's time.

Like Khadgar's healing magic, the magic seemed to be working to alleviate some of her pain, but it didn't heal the wound itself. If anything, it kept Jeanne from going into shock or anything similar from pain, which was really all they could hope for. The winds of Alice's airship could be felt swiftly approaching from a distance...

"...H-healing m-magic doesn't...burn her like healing potions do....?" Siglos thought, staring at Jeanne. He breathed out a sigh of relief, having worried a similar thing would happen when Saffi's magic touched girl. Despite everything, a bit of hope began to build inside Siglos's chest. If healing magic didn't harm her, then that means Velen could give her treatment much easier. Or at least, Siglos hoped so.

Hearing the wind pick up, Siglos turned towards the airship. Slowly, he took a shaky breath.

"...Don't cause a scene...n-not when Jeanne is like this..." Siglos thought. Raising his hands, he began to signal to Alice, letting her know they would soon teleport to her. He tried to put his hesitation about riding the airship to the back of his mind.

Siglos leaned against the wall of the Airship. The stress of being inside the vehicle, combined with his fear of seeing Jeanne in such a state, mixing and building inside his body. His breathing was heavy, on the verge of breaking down completely. And, he likely would have, if not for Slyvia's presence. Slowly, he reached his hand towards the woman, wrapping two, trembling his arms around her.

"S-she'll be fine… s-she'll be f-fine…" Siglos repeated. He took a deep breath, repeating Slyvia's words to himself as he clung to her.

Sylvia gently pet Siglos's head with her large hand, lifting him up into her chest and hugging him, not for any sexual purposes, but hopefully to let the softness and tenderness of her motions calm him down somewhat as they reached the cathedral after a few minutes of flying, with Alice having purposely flown fast and probably broken a few safety laws...

Siglos pressed his head against Slyvia's chest, feeling the warmth radiating from her soft flesh. He took several deep breaths, wrapping his arms around the woman. Yet...it was clear that her efforts were somewhat successful, the trembling in Siglos's body slowly decreasing as she held him.

"...She'll be fine..." he repeated in his mind. He continued to cling to her, letting her carry him off the ship, should she choose to.

Sylvia swiftly carried Siglos into the cathedral, leaving Jeanne's care to the rest of the group. Cain didn't follow, no, she stayed, she wanted to know what was wrong with Jeanne, and whether or not it had anything to do with the enemy they had previously faced. She wanted to see if Sylvia and Siglos were doing alright as well, but, she found that to be of a much higher priority than her personal values.

Sylvia was swift in her movements, stomping through the cathedral and finding a private room for Siglos and herself. She made sure that it was outfitted with a bed in-case he was tired, and a bathroom in-case he wanted to wash or clean himself. She desperately made sure everything was there so that Siglos could optimally calm down, gently laying him onto the soft sheets of the bed.

Sylvia swiftly carried Siglos into the cathedral, leaving Jeanne's care to the rest of the group. Cain didn't follow, no, she stayed, she wanted to know what was wrong with Jeanne, and whether or not it had anything to do with the enemy they had previously faced. She wanted to see if Sylvia and Siglos were doing alright as well, but, she found that to be of a much higher priority than her personal values.

Sylvia was swift in her movements, stomping through the cathedral and finding a private room for Siglos and herself. She made sure that it was outfitted with a bed in-case he was tired, and a bathroom in-case he wanted to wash or clean himself. She desperately made sure everything was there so that Siglos could optimally calm down, gently laying him onto the soft sheets of the bed.
Siglos's breathing slowly calmed down as Slyvia's laid him on the bed. Color slowly began to return to his face, which had been white as a sheet since he saw Jeanne's condition. For a few moments, he said nothing.

"……"

"T-thank y-you…" he murmured. Gradually, he began to sit up, wrapping his arms around his knees.

Siglos's breathing slowly calmed down as Slyvia's laid him on the bed. Color slowly began to return to his face, which had been white as a sheet since he saw Jeanne's condition. For a few moments, he said nothing.

"……"

"T-thank y-you…" he murmured. Gradually, he began to sit up, wrapping his arms around his knees.
"It's no problem, Siglos... Do you need anything...?" Sylvia signed, kneeling down. She couldn't sit on the bed with him, that'd shatter it, so this was the best she could do at the moment to comfort him.

"It's no problem, Siglos... Do you need anything...?" Sylvia signed, kneeling down. She couldn't sit on the bed with him, that'd shatter it, so this was the best she could do at the moment to comfort him.
Siglos mustered a small smile, a look of genuine appreciation shining through his anxiety.

"...I...I'm a-alright, Slyvia..." Siglos said softly. His body still trembled slightly, but it was clear he was gradually calming down.

"...I...I'm sorry y-you had to...l-leave the others l-like that. I...I shouldn't be...c-causing a fuss when...Jeanne is suffering..." Siglos said quietly.

Siglos mustered a small smile, a look of genuine appreciation shining through his anxiety.

"...I...I'm a-alright, Slyvia..." Siglos said softly. His body still trembled slightly, but it was clear he was gradually calming down.

"...I...I'm sorry y-you had to...l-leave the others l-like that. I...I shouldn't be...c-causing a fuss when...Jeanne is suffering..." Siglos said quietly.
"No No... It's fine, Siglos... I'm sure Velen will be able to take care of Jeanne just fine without us..." Sylvia signed, moving her face a bit closer to Siglos. "Besides, you'd be worse off mentally if I didn't take you away..."

"No No... It's fine, Siglos... I'm sure Velen will be able to take care of Jeanne just fine without us..." Sylvia signed, moving her face a bit closer to Siglos. "Besides, you'd be worse off mentally if I didn't take you away..."
"I....I guess t-that's true..." Siglos said quietly. The small smile on his face grew slightly as he saw Slyvia move closer. Despite the situation...he was glad she stuck by him.

"T-this...t-this m-may not be the b-best time. B-but...I...I made something for you...w-while you were gone." Siglos said quietly.

"...D-do...do you want to see it...?" Siglos asked. He understood if Slyvia wasn't in the mood for gifts, considering the circumstances.

"I....I guess t-that's true..." Siglos said quietly. The small smile on his face grew slightly as he saw Slyvia move closer. Despite the situation...he was glad she stuck by him.

"T-this...t-this m-may not be the b-best time. B-but...I...I made something for you...w-while you were gone." Siglos said quietly.

"...D-do...do you want to see it...?" Siglos asked. He understood if Slyvia wasn't in the mood for gifts, considering the circumstances.
"Of course I do, Siglos..." Sylvia signed, smiling, tilting her head as well, confused as to what Siglos wanted to give her.

"Of course I do, Siglos..." Sylvia signed, smiling, tilting her head as well, confused as to what Siglos wanted to give her.
Siglos nodded. Slowly he reached into his bag. Digging through it for a moment, he pulled out a large, black Jewelry box, gently laying it on the bed.

"...I...I don't know i-if you remember...b-but...w-while we were inside the church...I...studied sound magic, as well as enchanting. I...I wanted to...complete t-that idea I told Velen about...g-giving Rakshashin t-the ability to s-speak...w-without n-needing to learn m-much magic..." He said quietly.

Slowly, he moved off the bed, gently grabbing the box he had taken from his pouch. Opening the box, he revealed a large, elaborately decorated ring. He had carved the image of two broad wings within the thick metal, spreading outward along either side of the ring. Above where the two wings intercepted, stood four large horns, the mighty bones pointing upward towards the top of the ring. In between the two horns…stood a singular, shining emerald; Siglos having shined the gem himself to ensure it was as beautiful as the person he would present it to.

"...I...I wanted y-you...t-to be the first...t-to receive t-the finished product..." Siglos said softly. Gingerly, he held the box up to her, a soft blush on his face.

Siglos nodded. Slowly he reached into his bag. Digging through it for a moment, he pulled out a large, black Jewelry box, gently laying it on the bed.

"...I...I don't know i-if you remember...b-but...w-while we were inside the church...I...studied sound magic, as well as enchanting. I...I wanted to...complete t-that idea I told Velen about...g-giving Rakshashin t-the ability to s-speak...w-without n-needing to learn m-much magic..." He said quietly.

Slowly, he moved off the bed, gently grabbing the box he had taken from his pouch. Opening the box, he revealed a large, elaborately decorated ring. He had carved the image of two broad wings within the thick metal, spreading outward along either side of the ring. Above where the two wings intercepted, stood four large horns, the mighty bones pointing upward towards the top of the ring. In between the two horns…stood a singular, shining emerald; Siglos having shined the gem himself to ensure it was as beautiful as the person he would present it to.

"...I...I wanted y-you...t-to be the first...t-to receive t-the finished product..." Siglos said softly. Gingerly, he held the box up to her, a soft blush on his face.
Sylvia's eyes widened, her wings gently beating as she looked at the structure. Gently, she took the box, removing the ring from its container... A soft blush would appear on her face, the demonspawn not really knowing how to respond to such a gift as she gently fitted it onto her right ring finger. She'd never been given such a thing in her life. The very prospect of being given a gift of such caliber made her feel weird.

"I... I..." For the first time in her entire life, sound escaped from Sylvia's mouth. It was monotone, crooked, she had yet to truly develop a voice of her own right off the bat, but, it was something.

Sylvia's eyes widened, her wings gently beating as she looked at the structure. Gently, she took the box, removing the ring from its container... A soft blush would appear on her face, the demonspawn not really knowing how to respond to such a gift as she gently fitted it onto her right ring finger. She'd never been given such a thing in her life. The very prospect of being given a gift of such caliber made her feel weird.

"I... I..." For the first time in her entire life, sound escaped from Sylvia's mouth. It was monotone, crooked, she had yet to truly develop a voice of her own right off the bat, but, it was something.
Siglos's smile widened as he heard the noise, excitement building in his body. He nearly lept with joy as he looked up at Syliva, practically giddy despite the circumstances. A small part of him worried he had messed up somehow. It was rough, surely; mastering such a ring wouldn't be instant...but it worked.

"...W..well..." Siglos said quietly. He stared up at her, gingerly moving closer.

"W-what...w-what d-do you think...? I-it's...It's not perfect I know but...d-do you like it...?"

Siglos's smile widened as he heard the noise, excitement building in his body. He nearly lept with joy as he looked up at Syliva, practically giddy despite the circumstances. A small part of him worried he had messed up somehow. It was rough, surely; mastering such a ring wouldn't be instant...but it worked.

"...W..well..." Siglos said quietly. He stared up at her, gingerly moving closer.

"W-what...w-what d-do you think...? I-it's...It's not perfect I know but...d-do you like it...?"
"I... I..." Sylvia kept releasing noise, her voice slowly beginning to define itself. It was rather high-pitched, bountiful in femininity despite her monstrous stature.

"I... L-Love... i-i...t..." She was able to get out, moving closer to Siglos, placing her hand on the bed gently.

"I... I..." Sylvia kept releasing noise, her voice slowly beginning to define itself. It was rather high-pitched, bountiful in femininity despite her monstrous stature.

"I... L-Love... i-i...t..." She was able to get out, moving closer to Siglos, placing her hand on the bed gently.
Siglos's eyes widened. He could hear it. For the first time...he could hear Slyvia's voice. Gingerly, he took a step forward, pressing his body against Slyvia as he looked up at her.

"I-I'm...so glad..y-you like it" Siglos said, happiness and excitement mixing with every word.

"Y-you....y-you s-sound...a-amazing..." Siglos said softly.

Siglos's eyes widened. He could hear it. For the first time...he could hear Slyvia's voice. Gingerly, he took a step forward, pressing his body against Slyvia as he looked up at her.

"I-I'm...so glad..y-you like it" Siglos said, happiness and excitement mixing with every word.

"Y-you....y-you s-sound...a-amazing..." Siglos said softly.
"D... Do... I...?" Sylvia asked, her voice breaking and cracking at multiple points as she wasn't at all used to talking.

Siglos nodded eagerly.

"T-talking....w-will t-take some practice, b-but..." Siglos said softly. Gingerly, he pressed his cheek against Slyvia's leg, looking up at her.

"...H-hearing...y-you speak. It's...." Siglos trailed off.

"...One of...t-the greatest moments...o-of my life...I...I didn't know h-how much I...longed to hear your voice...until now" Siglos said softly, chuckling a bit.

Sylvia blushed, moving to hold Siglos up to her face, extremely close to him.

"Th... Thank... y-you... Siglos..." Sylvia murmured, wrapping her arm around him, pulling him into her chest.

"R...Really... Th... Thank you..."
Siglos blushed as she held him, a broad grin on his face. Moving his arms, he wrapped them around her waist, his head nuzzled between her chest.

"...B-being...b-being able t-to talk t-to you like this...is thanks enough..." Siglos said softly, his voice slightly muffled. He hesitated for a moment, before speaking.

"...I...I love you, Slyvia." Siglos said quietly.

Siglos blushed as she held him, a broad grin on his face. Moving his arms, he wrapped them around her waist, his head nuzzled between her chest.

"...B-being...b-being able t-to talk t-to you like this...is thanks enough..." Siglos said softly, his voice slightly muffled. He hesitated for a moment, before speaking.

"...I...I love you, Slyvia." Siglos said quietly.
"I... l-love... you to... S-Siglos..." Sylvia murmured, moving him further up her body. She moved his face closer to hers, and gently pressed her lips against his as best she could, just holding him, any tension in her muscles melting away.

Sylvia continued to kiss Siglos, running her hand across his back gently.

"Siglos... mmh..." She murmured under her breath, heat emanating off her legs. "I want you..."
Siglos slowly pulled away from the kiss. His face glowed a bright crimson, his body trembling as he felt her hand against his back. Slowly, he leaned towards her ear.

"...I...I'm yours...Slyvia..." Siglos whispered.

"If you can cast healing magic do so, it is all we can do right now." Khadgar said, his voice without the usual light-hearted undertone it usually had
"No need..."

The Archbishop appeared out of seemingly thin air, glancing at Jeanne's body. He breathed out, his face contorting with anguish and disgust at the sight, his eyes moving to her chest. He gently ran his hand along the wound.

"We'll need to get her to a room... And we'll need a few of you to hold her down."
Siglos slowly pulled away from the kiss. His face glowed a bright crimson, his body trembling as he felt her hand against his back. Slowly, he leaned towards her ear.

"...I...I'm yours...Slyvia..." Siglos whispered.
Sylvia's eyes widened, her ears twitching.

"W...Wh... R-Really...?" She asked. In all honesty, she didn't really know where to go from here, which was why she was surprised he'd responded like that.

Sylvia's eyes widened, her ears twitching.

"W...Wh... R-Really...?" She asked. In all honesty, she didn't really know where to go from here, which was why she was surprised he'd responded like that.
Siglos face turned a deeper shade of red, beginning to stammer slightly as he moved to look at her face.

"O-oh! W-well...u-uh...." Siglos said awkwardly.

".I-if...I-if y-you want to...I...I mean..." Siglos trailed off.

"...T-the....t-the...mission...e-ended after a-all. U-unless y-you w-want to wait..." Siglos said quietly.

Back