• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Cain glanced up, noticing Sylvia and Cain approaching after a bit. She got up, dropping a dagger she had in her hand.

"Hi." She signed, noticing that Siglos was on Sylvia's shoulders. "What do you want?" She then signed.
Siglos slowly jumped off of Slyvia's shoulders, standing next to her.

"W-well...we noticed that y-you went off to train, and wanted to...v-visit you." Siglos said softly. He flashed her a small, slightly shaky smile.

"W-would you like company?"

"Well, I'll see who I can bother, bon appetit" Noah replied after arriving at the mess hall
"Don't purposely try and bother people, Noah..." Jeanne said with a chuckle, moving to pick up some dried meats and some water.
Siglos slowly jumped off of Slyvia's shoulders, standing next to her.

"W-well...we noticed that y-you went off to train, and wanted to...v-visit you." Siglos said softly. He flashed her a small, slightly shaky smile.

"W-would you like company?"
"That's fine." Cain signed, "I don't mind. I was planning to take a break for 1 minute right now anyway." Cain signed. Her sign language had also clearly improved.

"That's fine." Cain signed, "I don't mind. I was planning to take a break for 1 minute right now anyway." Cain signed. Her sign language had also clearly improved.
"A-alright...You've really g-gotten good at sign language, C-Cain." Siglos said, flashing her a soft smile. He gingerly took a seat on the ground, assuming Cain would sit during her break.

"A-alright...You've really g-gotten good at sign language, C-Cain." Siglos said, flashing her a soft smile. He gingerly took a seat on the ground, assuming Cain would sit during her break.
Cain didn't sit, just standing there and moving over to Sylvia, burying her face into Sylvia's tummy as the giant Rakshashin just sat down with her legs crossed, smiling as this seemed to be a routine thing for them both, with Cain wrapping her arms around Sylvia tightly.

Siglos glanced at the two for a moment, before chuckling.

"...I...I guess Slyvia's used to that..." Siglos thought. He smiled, a small blush on his face as he remembered how Sylvia had allowed him to hug her in a similar fashion. Not wanting to disturb the two friends, Siglos took out one of the books he had borrowed, quietly flipping through the pages.

After a minute passed, Cain pushed herself away from Sylvia. Clearly she was about to begin training again. Sylvia's tail just wagged back and forth as she smiled and watched Cain begin to train, beckoning Siglos over to her so that he didn't get cut.

(Bro chilllll)
After a minute passed, Cain pushed herself away from Sylvia. Clearly she was about to begin training again. Sylvia's tail just wagged back and forth as she smiled and watched Cain begin to train, beckoning Siglos over to her so that he didn't get cut.
Siglos glanced over at Slyvia, before quickly scampering away from the training area, not wanting to get in Cain's way. Slowly, he sat down next to Slyvia, flashing her a small smile.

"...H-how is Cain...?" Siglos asked quietly.

Siglos glanced over at Slyvia, before quickly scampering away from the training area, not wanting to get in Cain's way. Slowly, he sat down next to Slyvia, flashing her a small smile.

"...H-how is Cain...?" Siglos asked quietly.
Cain began training, manifesting a dagger in both hands as she began violently stabbing at the air. Her movements were violent, like a wild animal, but, they did not lack precision or grace, they were the skills of a trained hunter and not the skills of a knight that could be found within the common city, but, that made them all the more effective and unpredictable.

Sylvia's hair was blown back by the shockwaves produced from Cain's training, "She's still upset, but, I think training is helping her get her mind off of it... I hope." Sylvia signed.

Siglos stared at Slyvia for a moment, a blush appearing on his face.

W-well...I-I guess it is...p-pretty late..." Siglos said quietly. Hesitantly, he climbs on top of Sylvia; resting his body against her stomach. The warmth of her flesh comforted him as he curled up slightly, similar to a cat.

"I-Is this...uncomfortable...f-for y-you...?" Siglos murmured, his voice nearly a whisper.

Siglos stared at Slyvia for a moment, a blush appearing on his face.

W-well...I-I guess it is...p-pretty late..." Siglos said quietly. Hesitantly, he climbs on top of Sylvia; resting his body against her stomach. The warmth of her flesh comforted him as he curled up slightly, similar to a cat.

"I-Is this...uncomfortable...f-for y-you...?" Siglos murmured, his voice nearly a whisper.
"No, it's fine!" Sylvia signed, "I want you to be comfortable, so, it's fine if you lay however you want."

Siglos looked up at Slyvia, a soft smile appearing on his face.

"...A-alright. T-thank you f-for..." Siglos trailed off. He didn't know the right words.

"...O-offering this..." Siglos said, chuckling softly. It was strange, Siglos having never rested on a person before...yet he genuinely appreciated it. The warmth and softness of her flesh soothed and comforted him. He felt...safe, here. Safer than any bed in a tavern or church. Gently he pressed his head against Slyiva, resting it on her chest.

Siglos looked up at Slyvia, a soft smile appearing on his face.

"...A-alright. T-thank you f-for..." Siglos trailed off. He didn't know the right words.

"...O-offering this..." Siglos said, chuckling softly. It was strange, Siglos having never rested on a person before...yet he genuinely appreciated it. The warmth and softness of her flesh soothed and comforted him. He felt...safe, here. Safer than any bed in a tavern or church. Gently he pressed his head against Slyiva, resting it on her chest.
"It's fine, Siglos." Sylvia signed, wrapping her large arms around Siglos and pulling him into the cleavage pillows while Cain glanced at the both of them, silently clicking her tongue as the intensity of her training picked up.

"It's fine, Siglos." Sylvia signed, wrapping her large arms around Siglos and pulling him into the cleavage pillows while Cain glanced at the both of them, silently clicking her tongue as the intensity of her training picked up.
Siglos squirmed slightly, noticeably surprised. He slowly relaxed, burying his head into his chest as she pulled him into her. He shifted his position, laying on his side as he wrapped both arms around what part of Slyvia's torso, embracing her as he settled onto her body.

Siglos tensed up for a moment, almost as if he was expecting something to happen. It was all too often his father would feign kindness, just like this. Running his hands along his hair as if he loved him...as if he viewed him as anything more of a nuisance. For a brief moment, Siglos trembled.

Slowly though...he relaxed, accepting Slyvia's comforting hand as it gently ran through his hair. He slowly snuggled closer against her, pushing the thoughts to the back of his mind as he buried himself into her chest and stomach, breathing softly.

Siglos's chuckles turned into soft giggles as Slyvia continued to scratch his ears, squirming on her belly slightly. It likely seemed childish, but Siglos genuinely enjoyed it, pressing himself into Slyvia as she played with him. Gently, he rubbed the side of her torso, stroking his hand along it affectionately. He didn't notice immediately notice Cain as she approached, and likely wouldn't unless she made her presence known.

Sylvia jumped as Siglos did that, her right leg moving instinctively, bending forward in an impossible manner to slam against Siglos before Cain used her halo to block it, the air pressure from Sylvia's semi-kick alerting Siglos of the event.

Siglos continued to tremble...staring up at Slyvia for a few moments.

"Y-you...a-aren't g-going to...h-hit me...?" Siglos asked quietly. It was clear he was shaken more than just by Slyvia's actions. The instant transition from kindness to violence...reminded him of his past life. His body continued to tremble, Siglos slowly curling his knees up to his chest as he looked away from her.

Back