• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

“I-I doubt many I-in Aegis c-could m-match y-you, m-my love...” Siglos said softly. He flashed her a small smile, before shaking his head.

“B-but...I-I...d-don’t...w-want y-you to g-get...hurt...f-for my sake.”
"For the last time, sweetie, I'm not gonna get hurt... You already know how resilient I am." Sylvia said, continuing to stare down at him lovingly.

"If the spy is as strong as the bear, I'll win anyway. I was holding back against the bear." Sylvia said with a smile, "I'll protect both of us without fail, my love... So don't tremble like that, alright?"
"...Y-you...y-you...w-what...?" Siglos said blankly. His ears twitched, the Everian looking up at his mate with obvious confusion.

"...B-but...b-but...b-but i-it...i-it...a-almost...a-almost k-killed y-you...i-it...i-it a-almost...a-almost k-killed...u-us!"

Sylvia glanced away slightly, clicking her tongue. She shouldn't have said that. But, it was far to late to regret her poor choice in words. She let out a sigh, before beginning to explain.

"I... was trying not to mutilate it to much. Because I was planning to give it to you. So... I stalled for a while instead of killing it instantly. I... knew 25 possible ways I could've killed it right then and there, I just didn't."

Sylvia glanced away slightly, clicking her tongue. She shouldn't have said that. But, it was far to late to regret her poor choice in words. She let out a sigh, before beginning to explain.

"I... was trying not to mutilate it to much. Because I was planning to give it to you. So... I stalled for a while instead of killing it instantly. I... knew 25 possible ways I could've killed it right then and there, I just didn't."
Siglos stared at her for a few long moments.

"...Y-you...y-you....w-what...?" Siglos repeated quietly. He tried to wrap his brain around her words, trying to understand them.

"...B-but...b-but...y-you...y-you...b-broke...b-broke m-my w-wrist. Y-you...y-you..." Siglos's ears continued to twitch visibly, the Everian's tone growing increasingly distressed.

"...I...I...I t-thought...I t-thought...y-you...y-you...y-you...d-died! I...I t-thought I w-would die! I...I..." He trailed off, his body trembling softly in her grip.

Sylvia clicked her tongue once more, now having difficulty looking Siglos in the eye.

"Look, I know it was a dick move... We already talked about how I ****** up before, and I won't try to justify it... just... I'm sorry, alright? I was just trying to get you something nice."

Sylvia clicked her tongue once more, now having difficulty looking Siglos in the eye.

"Look, I know it was a dick move... We already talked about how I ****** up before, and I won't try to justify it... just... I'm sorry, alright? I was just trying to get you something nice."
"...t-twenty...t-twenty...f-five..." Siglos murmured. His mind swam, the Everian having difficulty even understanding what he felt. Anger? No, he couldn't be angry at his love, right? not after everything she'd done for him. Anger was a feeling unfamiliar to him, yet...his heart raced, his body continuing to tremble as he looked away from Sylvia's face. Did he even have a right to be angry? over this? The questions swam in his mind, the young Everian taking a sharp, deep, intake of breath.

"......" He said nothing for a few moments, trying to gather his thoughts.

"....P-please...p-please...p-please...d-don't...e-ever...p-put...p-put y-yourself...i-in d-danger...l-like t-that...n-not...n-not...o-over...o-over s-something...s-something l-like that..." Siglos said softly.

Sylvia said nothing for a few moments, contemplating what she should say. It swiftly became evident that she could barely stand to look her lover in the eye, clear by how she could only glance away from in shame and disgust towards herself and everything she'd done to hurt him. She continued to remain silent for a few moments, before finally speaking.

"...Alright." The large woman muttered.

"Note to self... Don't give Siglos any gifts. You'll only **** it up again... Just like how you **** everything up, you ******* failure..." She thought to herself.

Sylvia said nothing for a few moments, contemplating what she should say. It swiftly became evident that she could barely stand to look her lover in the eye, clear by how she could only glance away from in shame and disgust towards herself and everything she'd done to hurt him. She continued to remain silent for a few moments, before finally speaking.

"...Alright." The large woman muttered.

"Note to self... Don't give Siglos any gifts. You'll only **** it up again... Just like how you **** everything up, you ******* failure..." She thought to herself.
“...A....a-alright...” Siglos said softly. He stared at the ground, unable to look up at his mate.

“...I l-love y-you, S-Sylvia. I...I...I...” he trailed off, unsure of what to say.

“I-i’m...I’m...s-sorry...f-for...f-for...b-bringing I-it...u-up...a-again...” He murmured.

“...A....a-alright...” Siglos said softly. He stared at the ground, unable to look up at his mate.

“...I l-love y-you, S-Sylvia. I...I...I...” he trailed off, unsure of what to say.

“I-i’m...I’m...s-sorry...f-for...f-for...b-bringing I-it...u-up...a-again...” He murmured.
"...No. No, it's fine. I'm the one at fault here for being such a dumbass." Sylvia said, letting out a breath, her muscles loosening as she did.
"By Everian standards she's young, for humans, she could be considered pretty old however..." Saffi paused for a bit. "How would you like to write a letter to her yourself?"
"Oh, that would be lovely. Though, I think we can work on that a bit later. Noah and Khadgar seem to have business with us," Jeanne noted the presence of the two.

"...No. No, it's fine. I'm the one at fault here for being such a dumbass." Sylvia said, letting out a breath, her muscles loosening as she did.
Siglos said nothing for a few long moments, before attempting to flash her a weak smile. He pushed whatever lingering emotions he felt to the back of his mind, not wanting to dwell on the situation.

"...I...I a-am...t-touched though. T-that...t-that...y-you would g-go to...s-such...l-lengths...t-to give m-me a gift. T-that's...r-really...s-sweet o-of you..." He said softly.

(MB)

"Of course. If it's urgent, I do believe it's worth me knowing as well." Saffi said, looking to Noah and Khadgar.
(You're good, King.)

Jeanne nodded, awaiting Noah and Khadgar to explain their purpose.
Siglos said nothing for a few long moments, before attempting to flash her a weak smile. He pushed whatever lingering emotions he felt to the back of his mind, not wanting to dwell on the situation.

"...I...I a-am...t-touched though. T-that...t-that...y-you would g-go to...s-such...l-lengths...t-to give m-me a gift. T-that's...r-really...s-sweet o-of you..." He said softly.
"That's a... weird... kinda twisted way of seeing it, I guess..." Sylvia muttered, the corners of her mouth tilting upward ever so slightly.

"Well, as I told Khadgar, a while ago tonight, someone tried to kidnap me, I managed to stop him and catch him, according to the information he gave me, I got that apparently there is a group of people who are looking for me due something special that i have and if I must assume You too, Jeanne, not only that but the king's apparent death was an act for us, so it seems they have been following up for quite a while" Noah explained.

"Currently I have the presence of the man thanks to my tracking senses but it will only be time until he finally finishes disappearing, I need the help of Saffi and Khadgar to create such a strong connection that allows me to map wherever he goes regardless of the distance or his attempts to hide, that way we can go to his base and attack them" the Dragoness finished serious

"That's a... weird... kinda twisted way of seeing it, I guess..." Sylvia muttered, the corners of her mouth tilting upward ever so slightly.
A small, slightly awkward chuckle escaped his lips, the tension in his body easing a bit.

"...I-I m-mean i-it. H-how...h-how m-many m-men c-can s-say that t-their...m-mate...w-would s-slay a m-monster f-for their m-meal..." Siglos said softly, his smile widening ever so slightly.

"Well, as I told Khadgar, a while ago tonight, someone tried to kidnap me, I managed to stop him and catch him, according to the information he gave me, I got that apparently there is a group of people who are looking for me due something special that i have and if I must assume You too, Jeanne, not only that but the king's apparent death was an act for us, so it seems they have been following up for quite a while" Noah explained.

"Currently I have the presence of the man thanks to my tracking senses but it will only be time until he finally finishes disappearing, I need the help of Saffi and Khadgar to create such a strong connection that allows me to map wherever he goes regardless of the distance or his attempts to hide, that way we can go to his base and attack them" the Dragoness finished serious
"W-Wait a- Wh-What!?! Someone tried to kidnap you!?!?" Jeanne exclaimed, clearly more focused on Noah being in danger than anything else she had said, her eyes wide with confusion and evident worry.
A small, slightly awkward chuckle escaped his lips, the tension in his body easing a bit.

"...I-I m-mean i-it. H-how...h-how m-many m-men c-can s-say that t-their...m-mate...w-would s-slay a m-monster f-for their m-meal..." Siglos said softly, his smile widening ever so slightly.
"Well... I doubt there are many capable of slaying a Judecca Bear..." Sylvia said, holding back a chuckle, albeit a very light one.

"Are you alright, Noah?" Saffi asked, concerned for Noah's safety first and foremost. "I have to know that you are in a good state before we proceed any further."

"Alright... haa... good. Good. I'm glad you're okay, Noah. Really." Jeanne muttered, closing her eyes.

"They... they must've had very advanced presence concealment Magic, yes... If none of us could instantly pick up on him." Jeanne said.

"Well... I doubt there are many capable of slaying a Judecca Bear..." Sylvia said, holding back a chuckle, albeit a very light one.
“A-and y-yet...y-you challenged one...I-it...i-it might n-not have...g-gone a-as planned b-but...” Siglos trailed off, resting his head against her muscular arms.

“Y-you...y-your love, i-is worth...a-all the g-gifts i-in the l-land...” He whispered.

Sylvia sighed. She knew that wasn't true. That she'd ****** up, and that she would keep ******* up. But... knowing that she still had Siglos's love despite her dire mistake eased her heart. Somewhat.

"I... Al... Alright, honey." Sylvia said. She looked away from Siglos once again, sniffling slightly.

Sylvia sighed. She knew that wasn't true. That she'd ****** up, and that she would keep ******* up. But... knowing that she still had Siglos's love despite her dire mistake eased her heart. Somewhat.

"I... Al... Alright, honey." Sylvia said. She looked away from Siglos once again, sniffling slightly.
Siglos said nothing for a moment, before shifting in Sylvia’s grip, wrapping his arms around as much of her chest as he could. He pressed himself deeply into his somewhat awkward embrace, taking a breath.

“...W-we can s-still g-go...t-to that...remote location...i-if y-you'd like...” Siglos said softly.

“W-wha…O-OH! I-I...I d-didn’t…uh…I-I d-didn’t…m-mean…” Siglos trailed off, visibly flustered. He quickly pulled back from his embrace, his face painted a bright crimson.
"I-I-It's fine, b-babe. Let's just uh... save that for our... "private" times, 'kay?" Sylvia said with an extremely awkward, embarrassed chuckle.

"Siglos... my uh..." Sylvia let out an "ahem". "My breasts are quite a... sensitive and personal area. For me as a... woman. A very personal, womanly area. So could you... warn me? Before you uh..."

She blushed.

"...Touch them?"

“I-it…I-it w-won’t…I-it w-won’t h-happen a-again! I-I-I’m…I-I’m s-sorry!” He said quickly. He shook his head, his small body practically shaking with embarrassment.

Back