• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"She's fine, Siglos... She and Saffi are talking close to the inn entrance. See?" Sylvia said, pointing to Jeanne and Saffi.
Siglos slowly glanced over to where Sylvia was pointing, blinking a few more times to wipe the sleep from his eyes. He stared at Jeanne for a few long moments, before taking a soft breath.

"...D-Dream..." Siglos said quietly.

"...I-It...I-it...w-was...a-a...d-dream." He shook his head, pressing his head deep into Sylvia's soft flesh.

"...S-sorry..." He murmured.

"Well, what do you wanna know first...?" The man asked Noah, grunting lightly.
Siglos slowly glanced over to where Sylvia was pointing, blinking a few more times to wipe the sleep from his eyes. He stared at Jeanne for a few long moments, before taking a soft breath.

"...D-Dream..." Siglos said quietly.

"...I-It...I-it...w-was...a-a...d-dream." He shook his head, pressing his head deep into Sylvia's soft flesh.

"...S-sorry..." He murmured.
"It's fine, babe. We all have nightmares sometimes." Sylvia said with a hopefully comforting smile. She gently raised him upward in her arms, planting a kiss on his forehead.

"Look- One of my guys already has eyes on your little Everian friend, the one with the gray hair! If you don't let me go, he'll kill him...!" The man threatened.
she gave a sigh that created a small cloud of mist

"Okay, I'll let you go, I never liked Siglos but Sylvia would kill me if she found out that it was my fault" she lightly released the man

"But at least tell me, do you like doing all this?"

"It's fine, babe. We all have nightmares sometimes." Sylvia said with a hopefully comforting smile. She gently raised him upward in her arms, planting a kiss on his forehead.
Siglos seemed to gradually calm down at that, his body slowly relaxing as he felt her warmth and affection. He took a slow, soft breath, nodding at his mate.

“...T-thank y-you m-my love...” Siglos said softly. He hesitated before leaning forward, pressing a kiss onto her neck.

“D-do y-you mind I-if I...s-stay a-awake with y-you...for a w-while?” He murmured.

she gave a sigh that created a small cloud of mist

"Okay, I'll let you go, I never liked Siglos but Sylvia would kill me if she found out that it was my fault" she lightly released the man

"But at least tell me, do you like doing all this?"
"That ain't any of your business, kid..." The man grunted as he shuffled out of Noah's restraints as she loosened them.
Siglos seemed to gradually calm down at that, his body slowly relaxing as he felt her warmth and affection. He took a slow, soft breath, nodding at his mate.

“...T-thank y-you m-my love...” Siglos said softly. He hesitated before leaning forward, pressing a kiss onto her neck.

“D-do y-you mind I-if I...s-stay a-awake with y-you...for a w-while?” He murmured.
"You don't have to ask, Siglos..." Sylvia said with a lighthearted chuckle, "We should... probably move to a more... remote location, though."

"I'll take that as a maybe, just try not to let the big girl see you, otherwise you want to end up 6 meters underground or worse" She said referring to Sylvia and saw how the guy was already free.

"see you later" Said the girl wanting to go rest. Although Noah already had in mind how to track him in case they approached again, the longer she stays with someone, no matter how much they suppressed their presence, the more easily she could track them besides she had another method more efficient.

The man simply disappeared into the shadows.

Where does the elusive Dragon woman go next?
A soft smile crept across the young Everian face, though he hesitated.

“A-are y-you…s-sure t-that is…safe? T-the…s-spy…c-could f-follow us…” Siglos said softly.
"You don't think I can fight them?" Sylvia questioned, glancing down at Siglos.

Noah clicked her tongue, later go to look for a certain wizard from the group, Khadgar.

@DaReaperMan
Khadgar was way off the beaten path, having found a small area under a tree at the edge of the city to meditate, calming himself and allowing the mana to flow through his equipment, multiple books levitate around him as the large walls stood like a Bastion in front of him

Khadgar was way off the beaten path, having found a small area under a tree at the edge of the city to meditate, calming himself and allowing the mana to flow through his equipment, multiple books levitate around him as the large walls stood like a Bastion in front of him
The dragoness approached the wizard

"Hi, hey, something happened and I need your help" she said with seriousness in her words

"Hm? Is it something to do with what's happened?" Khadgar asked, opening his eyes as the books were layed on the ground as if on command
The dragon girl began to speak.

"Yes, someone infiltrated the inn and tried to kidnap me, I defeated him but while I was getting information, I understood that apparently they planned the king's death for us, I theorize that they want me and Jeanne, although they also have a look at Siglos , I am currently targeting the man with my detection senses, naturally since spending enough time with him made me have a strong connection to his signature, but it won't be long before he manages to hide."

She looked at her partner to see if she processes all this and continue her talk.

The dragon girl began to speak.

"Yes, someone infiltrated the inn and tried to kidnap me, I defeated him but while I was getting information, I understood that apparently they planned the king's death for us, I theorize that they want me and Jeanne, although they also have a look at Siglos , I am currently targeting the man with my detection senses, naturally since spending enough time with him made me have a strong connection to his signature, but it won't be long before he manages to hide."

She looked at her partner to see if she processes all this and continue her talk.
(Khadgar is male lol)

"Then what do you need me to do? Detection magic isn't exactly my specialty!" Khadgar responded, his face and eyes were very serious even if his tone wasn't very

(Khadgar is male lol)
(Error from me)
"Then what do you need me to do? Detection magic isn't exactly my specialty!" Khadgar responded, his face and eyes were very serious even if his tone wasn't very
Noah snapped her fingers.

"I knew that you would potentially say that, so I want to enhance my senses even more and create a magic map that reacts to his presence with the Help of You and Saffi"

Back