• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

The presence simply remained there for a long while as Noah lay in her bed, letting the girl get complacent with her position as she tried to ignore the presence as best she could. After a few minutes, though... The presence became more pronounced, easier to notice, as if it was revealing itself finally as it thought Noah was sleeping, the girl able to feel it reaching out to grab her.
Noah had a vision, she was in another place that felt like she was in another time, she was tied from hand to foot with chains, her clothes were dirty, while someone approached her, fear took over her, until that she saw the Figure, golden hair, blindfolded and with a hooded cloak that covered his entire body.

The man brought an ax with him that he raised with both hands to cut...

In that she wakes up suddenly looking at the presence with sweat and horror

Noah had a vision, she was in another place that felt like she was in another time, she was tied from hand to foot with chains, her clothes were dirty, while someone approached her, fear took over her, until that she saw the Figure, golden hair, blindfolded and with a hooded cloak that covered his entire body.

The man brought an ax with him that he raised with both hands to cut...

In that she wakes up suddenly looking at the presence with sweat and horror
The figure jumped back slightly as they realized Noah had woken up. They were a cloaked man, their race undiscernable through their thick clothes and mask. With a click of their tongue, clearly from annoyance at having been discovered, and while she was confused, they tried to strike at Noah, clearly in an attempt to knock her out before she could regain her bearings.

The figure jumped back slightly as they realized Noah had woken up. They were a cloaked man, their race undiscernable through their thick clothes and mask. With a click of their tongue, clearly from annoyance at having been discovered, and while she was confused, they tried to strike at Noah, clearly in an attempt to knock her out before she could regain her bearings.
Noah turned into smoke, which moves quickly in an attempt to suffocate the man who was trying to attack her.

The man clearly didn't expect her to turn into smoke, so he stumbled a bit and jumped back before she could begin to suffocate him, breathing heavily. "Couldn't get the Dragon girl... Oh well... There's still the little Everian brat outside..." He whispered, seemingly to someone he was talking through via some form of communication Magic as he made a move to escape.

Sylvia looked down at her lover, watching as he slowly drifted into a deep sleep. Her heart was painted with relief as she saw him sleep seemingly peacefully, her large, scarred, and battered hand gently running through his ashen hair as she smiled down at her dearest one.
Siglos indeed was seemingly peaceful in his slumber. Though…as the minutes went by, his body begin to stir, his lithe flesh trembling ever so slightly as he slowly curled into a ball on her lap. His face contorted…fear beginning to stretch across his unconscious face.

".....mmmgh..." A soft, light grunt of discomfort escaped his lips.

The man clearly didn't expect her to turn into smoke, so he stumbled a bit and jumped back before she could begin to suffocate him, breathing heavily. "Couldn't get the Dragon girl... Oh well... There's still the little Everian brat outside..." He whispered, seemingly to someone he was talking through via some form of communication Magic as he made a move to escape.
Noah was not going to let him escape, after re-materializing she snapped her fingers and her sword materialized in her left hand, the Dragoness attacked the man at full speed and strength

Siglos indeed was seemingly peaceful in his slumber. Though…as the minutes went by, his body begin to stir, his lithe flesh trembling ever so slightly as he slowly curled into a ball on her lap. His face contorted…fear beginning to stretch across his unconscious face.

".....mmmgh..." A soft, light grunt of discomfort escaped his lips.
Sylvia looked down at Siglos as she heard his grunts, concern painting her expression as she saw the fear stretch itself across his form. She was about to move to comfort him, until she stopped, that presence that had been following them closer than ever before...

"..."
Noah was not going to let him escape, after re-materializing she snapped her fingers and her sword materialized in her left hand, the Dragoness attacked the man at full speed and strength
The man wasn't strong, clearly so by how scared he was of Noah's attacks, but he was nimble and slick, clearly so based on how seamlessly he tailed Noah. He dodged her attack and let her slam into the wall as he slipped past her and out of the door as fast as he could, trying to high tail it out of the building.

Sylvia looked down at Siglos as she heard his grunts, concern painting her expression as she saw the fear stretch itself across his form. She was about to move to comfort him, until she stopped, that presence that had been following them closer than ever before...

"..."
"...J....J-Jeanne..." The name slipped from Siglos's lips, the unconscious noise barely even a whisper on his tongue. He continued to shift and turn, his head pressing into Sylvia's stomach.

"...J-J...Jeanne..." The young Everian repeated, becoming more and more distraught. In his subconscious...he could see it. That brief glimpse of her eyes while they talked...the spiral's circling in his mind. He shifted closer to the warmth of Sylvia's flesh, breathing shakily.

The man wasn't strong, clearly so by how scared he was of Noah's attacks, but he was nimble and slick, clearly so based on how seamlessly he tailed Noah. He dodged her attack and let her slam into the wall as he slipped past her and out of the door as fast as he could, trying to high tail it out of the building.
Noah moved like a tornado at her maximum speed changing several times to accelerate and catch the man, the longer she held him, her anger grew and the easier it became to feel the man's signature.

a single touch from Noah would now be the equivalent of a fourth degree burn

The man continued to run, his speeds barely being enough to outrun Noah, long enough that he could at least reach the entrance... But when he got to that entrance, he saw two things. One, an enormous blue-skinned orc man with a blade for a hand. Two, a small, darkness covered girl with two enormous horns and long white hair. When the hell did she get there? She couldn't have been that fast. Right? He thought about this for a moment-

Only for Cain, who had already gotten there by the time Noah did, to sock him in the face, sending him flying back into Noah. Blood spewed from his mask, but, it left the man at the Dragon's mercy as he was more than dazed.

"Don't kill him, Noah." Cain said, blood covering her large fist.
"...J....J-Jeanne..." The name slipped from Siglos's lips, the unconscious noise barely even a whisper on his tongue. He continued to shift and turn, his head pressing into Sylvia's stomach.

"...J-J...Jeanne..." The young Everian repeated, becoming more and more distraught. In his subconscious...he could see it. That brief glimpse of her eyes while they talked...the spiral's circling in his mind. He shifted closer to the warmth of Sylvia's flesh, breathing shakily.
"Shhhh... Calm down, baby... I'm right here... I've got you..." Sylvia whispered to him as the presence approached. She could sense it as clear as day, as well as the conflict happening at the inn, and her guard was up even as she comforted Siglos.

The man continued to run, his speeds barely being enough to outrun Noah, long enough that he could at least reach the entrance... But when he got to that entrance, he saw two things. One, an enormous blue-skinned orc man with a blade for a hand. Two, a small, darkness covered girl with two enormous horns and long white hair. When the hell did she get there? She couldn't have been that fast. Right? He thought about this for a moment-

Only for Cain, who had already gotten there by the time Noah did, to sock him in the face, sending him flying back into Noah. Blood spewed from his mask, but, it left the man at the Dragon's mercy as he was more than dazed.

"Don't kill him, Noah." Cain said, blood covering her large fist
Noah caught the man and quickly turned her sword into a series of chains that were fastened around him at high speed, increasing its weight so that chains now weighed 2 tons.

"Now let's see who fell into the dragon's cave," she said as her naturally blue eyes turning into red.

"Shhhh... Calm down, baby... I'm right here... I've got you..." Sylvia whispered to him as the presence approached. She could sense it as clear as day, as well as the conflict happening at the inn, and her guard was up even as she comforted Siglos.
Siglos's ears began to twitch ever so slightly as the Rakshashin's comforting words washed over his unconscious form. His trembling slowed ever so slightly, the young Everian seeming to take comfort in her presence.

"...J...J....J....Jean....ne..." Siglos murmured. His hands twitched slightly, his fingers curling around air.

"...D...d-...d-don't....l-l........l-le...ave..."

The dragoness just ignored her.

"So what do we do with him?" she asked.
"Dunno. Turn him into the authorities?" Cain said with a shrug, "These people could be related to whoever killed the king... Or allegedly killed the king."

"******* hell... Can't believe I got caught by two ******* kids..." The man grumbled, his voice obscured and mostly static when he spoke clearly.
Siglos's ears began to twitch ever so slightly as the Rakshashin's comforting words washed over his unconscious form. His trembling slowed ever so slightly, the young Everian seeming to take comfort in her presence.

"...J...J....J....Jean....ne..." Siglos murmured. His hands twitched slightly, his fingers curling around air.

"...D...d-...d-don't....l-l........l-le...ave..."
"Shhh... Nobody's leaving, baby... You're not alone..." Sylvia murmured. As she continued to comfort the boy, she noticed the presence continuing to approach, tucking Siglos to the side gently to keep him out of harms way. She continued to gently comfort the boy with one hand, the presence stopping in their tracks as they noticed Sylvia had noticed them.

"Jeanne is gonna stay with you, alright...?" She whispered, gently growling.

"Dunno. Turn him into the authorities?" Cain said with a shrug, "These people could be related to whoever killed the king... Or allegedly killed the king."
"I guess it's better than nothing" Said the Young dragoness
"******* hell... Can't believe I got caught by two ******* kids..." The man grumbled, his voice obscured and mostly static when he spoke clearly
"Anyway, we better take a good look at him in case we find someone connected to him later"

Noah looked at the man and tried to see if there was a symbol or something like that, besides seeing his face

"Shhh... Nobody's leaving, baby... You're not alone..." Sylvia murmured. As she continued to comfort the boy, she noticed the presence continuing to approach, tucking Siglos to the side gently to keep him out of harms way. She continued to gently comfort the boy with one hand, the presence stopping in their tracks as they noticed Sylvia had noticed them.

"Jeanne is gonna stay with you, alright...?" She whispered, gently growling.
“........” Siglos said nothing for a few, long moments. His hands continued to grip at nothing for a moment, before shifting, fidgeting until his fingers brushed against Sylvia's darkness-clad flesh. His lithe fingers slowly pressed themselves against her ribs, gingerly rubbing against them.

“D....dar....ling...?” Siglos murmured.

"Cool. Lemme know how it goes, though you should probably do this somewhere out of sight." Cain said with a shrug, disappearing into the shadows of the night.
"Anyway, we better take a good look at him in case we find someone connected to him later"

Noah looked at the man and tried to see if there was a symbol or something like that, besides seeing his face
The man struggled as much as he could against Noah's attempts, making it difficult for her to discern anything as he struggled and strain himself with all his might, futile as it was, to break free from her.

"Hg...! Agh..." The man groaned fruitlessly.

“........” Siglos said nothing for a few, long moments. His hands continued to grip at nothing for a moment, before shifting, fidgeting until his fingers brushed against Sylvia's darkness-clad flesh. His lithe fingers slowly pressed themselves against her ribs, gingerly rubbing against them.

“D....dar....ling...?” Siglos murmured.
"I'm right here, honey..." Sylvia said, gently cradling the man in her arms as she arose from her sitting position. "Right here with you..."

"Cool. Lemme know how it goes, though you should probably do this somewhere out of sight." Cain said with a shrug, disappearing into the shadows of the night.

The man struggled as much as he could against Noah's attempts, making it difficult for her to discern anything as he struggled and strain himself with all his might, futile as it was, to break free from her.

"Hg...! Agh..." The man groaned fruitlessly.
Noah nodded affirmatively, With force she grabbed the man as she dragged him by both feet to a more private place.

"Don't make this thing harder for both of us" The dragon girl said to the man

"...Then what the hell do you plan to do? Turn me into the authorities?" The man inquired, his struggling lightening ever so slightly as he heard that Noah wasn't going to ******* torture him, but, his guard immediately went back up again.

"...Then what the hell do you plan to do? Turn me into the authorities?" The man inquired, his struggling lightening ever so slightly as he heard that Noah wasn't going to ******* torture him, but, his guard immediately went back up again.
"Yeah but probably when my friends get back we'll also ask you a couple of questions, either way depending on how we interact, we might be able to keep you from be in prison for the rest of your life or just a couple of years" Dragoness said

"After all, I don't think you're doing this just for the challenge but because you have a separate reason for getting the money by kidnapping me" Noah said, trying to be as empathetic as possible with this kidnapper.

"...." The man thought deeply for a few moments, before speaking.

"How about this, then? I tell you why I'm here and some other... information that you may need... If you let me go afterwards. Benefits both of us." He then suggested.

"...." The man thought deeply for a few moments, before speaking.

"How about this, then? I tell you why I'm here and some other... information that you may need... If you let me go afterwards. Benefits both of us." He then suggested.
"Sounds good, but let's let my friends come first, I don't want to get beaten to """"death"""""" for letting you go and you didn't want them desperately looking for you all over the city either."

"Sounds good, but let's let my friends come first, I don't want to get beaten to """"death"""""" for letting you go and you didn't want them desperately looking for you all over the city either."
"No, we talk alone, and you relay the information to your friends... I don't trust all of those friends of yours to not lunge at me on-sight." The man specified, "It's either that or no deal..."

Back