• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

The tension within Siglos's body faded slightly, comforted by Sylvia's seeming relief. Gingerly, he placed two soft hands against Sylvia's muscular thigh, lifting himself up, and taking a seat in her lap, his head pressed against her warm stomach.

"...I-is...i-is t-this...a-alright...?" Siglos said softly.
"It's fine, babe..." Sylvia muttered, her abs loosening as they felt Siglos lay against them, allowing the man to sink into her now pillow-like flesh.

"My apologies, Jeanne." Saffi said, holding quite a few books, regretting not bringing a bag with her. "Sorry for my absence, I've been at the library for quite some time...how about you? Are you alright?"
"Oh, I'm quite fine, Saffi..." Jeanne said. It was a half life and a half truth, but, she made an effort not to think to much on it, wary of Saffi trying to read her mind.

"What are you reading about...? That's quite the sum of books." Jeanne questioned, noticing all the books the Everian woman had been carrying.
(Boall)

"It's fine, babe..." Sylvia muttered, her abs loosening as they felt Siglos lay against them, allowing the man to sink into her now pillow-like flesh.
Siglos let out a soft breath, his head sinking into Sylvia's soft tummy as she loosened her flesh. He shifted to his side, resting his cheek against the soft, warm skin, savoring the comfort. While thoughts of the spy, and of Jeanne's fate, still plagued his mind...his anxiety began to lessen, drowsiness slowly creeping into his bones.

"...T-thank y-you...m-my love..." Siglos murmured.

(Wat)

Jeanne would tilt her head, "Your... concern is appreciated. But you don't need to lose sleep worrying about me, Saffi. I'm sure you're... already stressed as is, being separated from your family for so long..."
"Ah, well...It was a bit easier when no one talked about it. I haven't told them about anything going on in Aegis, since if I do, they'll come and if they come...they'll be in danger if we're right. Separation is what's keeping them safe at this point..."

Siglos let out a soft breath, his head sinking into Sylvia's soft tummy as she loosened her flesh. He shifted to his side, resting his cheek against the soft, warm skin, savoring the comfort. While thoughts of the spy, and of Jeanne's fate, still plagued his mind...his anxiety began to lessen, drowsiness slowly creeping into his bones.

"...T-thank y-you...m-my love..." Siglos murmured.
"Heh... What are you thanking me for, silly...?" Sylvia whispered with a soft chuckle.
(Wat)

"Ah, well...It was a bit easier when no one talked about it. I haven't told them about anything going on in Aegis, since if I do, they'll come and if they come...they'll be in danger if we're right. Separation is what's keeping them safe at this point..."
"Oh... Forgive me for mentioning it, then... I won't pry." Jeanne said with a nod of understanding.

"Am I really all that soft...?" Sylvia said with a chuckle, letting out a slight yawn.
‪”S-softer…t-than silk…m-my love. M-more…c-comfortable...then t-the finest w-wool…” Siglos said softly, a small smile on his face. The Everian's arms gingerly wrapped around her waist, his eyes drooping slightly as he felt sleep begin to take its hold on his body.

‪”S-softer…t-than silk…m-my love. M-more…c-comfortable...then t-the finest w-wool…” Siglos said softly, a small smile on his face. The Everian's arms gingerly wrapped around her waist, his eyes drooping slightly as he felt sleep begin to take its hold on his body.
"Hehe... Thank you, my dearest one... This may sound... strange, but, that actually means a lot..." Sylvia said with a soft, slightly flustered chuckle, her cheeks coated in a faint blush.
"No no, it's...this is good. It's nice to know that you care. In fact, I can't wait for you especially to meet them...my daughter is especially interested in meeting you. You two are a lot alike."
"Heh... I didn't know that you had a daughter. What's her name? I'd love to meet her whenever we can," Jeanne said.

"Hehe... Thank you, my dearest one... This may sound... strange, but, that actually means a lot..." Sylvia said with a soft, slightly flustered chuckle, her cheeks coated in a faint blush.
Siglos let out a soft chuckle, his eyes slowly closing.

“…Then…I-I’ll…say I-it a-as o-often as you’d l-like. My Darling Emerald…” He said softly.

“S-smoother t-than satin…m-more beautiful…t-than the m-most…magnificent weave…” He murmured, pressing a soft kiss against her stomach.

Siglos let out a soft chuckle, his eyes slowly closing.

“…Then…I-I’ll…say I-it a-as o-often as you’d l-like. My Darling Emerald…” He said softly.

“S-smoother t-than satin…m-more beautiful…t-than the m-most…magnificent weave…” He murmured, pressing a soft kiss against her stomach.
Sylvia could feel her large, black heart flutter at Siglos's words, the woman feeling a sense of satisfaction that she hadn't felt in a very, very long time at being complimented in such a way. She wanted to ask for more, to beckon him to continue, but, she held off.

"Hehe... Thank you, my dearest one... Try and get some sleep, now." She muttered, unable to remove the smile from her face.

Sylvia could feel her large, black heart flutter at Siglos's words, the woman feeling a sense of satisfaction that she hadn't felt in a very, very long time at being complimented in such a way. She wanted to ask for more, to beckon him to continue, but, she held off.

"Hehe... Thank you, my dearest one... Try and get some sleep, now." She muttered, unable to remove the smile from her face.
“Heh…A-alright, m-my love…” Siglos murmured. He smiled, gingerly shifting to his side, his cheek resting against her flesh. His breathing grew even, the Everian’s consciousness slowly slipping away.

Sylvia looked down at her lover, watching as he slowly drifted into a deep sleep. Her heart was painted with relief as she saw him sleep seemingly peacefully, her large, scarred, and battered hand gently running through his ashen hair as she smiled down at her dearest one.

Shalor could barely hold onto it long enough to drink it, before dropping it onto his chest and breathing heavily, mouthing "thank you" as he began to fall asleep, murmuring fear for Jeanne in his unconscious form
Noah just walked over to him and took the glass after he fell asleep, then took a sip from her own glass.

"Looks like I'll have to try harder to help this Jeanne, i wonder if this is connected somehow" she told herself, returned to her room.

Just as she said that, the presence would disappear, as if it wasn't even there to begin with... Maybe it wasn't. Maybe the boredom and the tiredness of the night was simply getting to her head.
Noah gritted her teeth and then sighed, before walking to her bed and then throwing herself on top of it.

now locked in her room with nothing else, she stayed there face down towards the bed

"I miss you, grandpa" she murmured.

Even as she closed and locked the door, she couldn't help but feel as if she was being watched once again... This presence was not malicious, but spine-chilling, like a sleep paralysis demon hovering over one as they slumber, watching their every move as they sleep...

Even as she closed and locked the door, she couldn't help but feel as if she was being watched once again... This presence was not malicious, but spine-chilling, like a sleep paralysis demon hovering over one as they slumber, watching their every move as they sleep...
Noah stood there, not doing much more than trying not to get consumed by all of this.

The presence simply remained there for a long while as Noah lay in her bed, letting the girl get complacent with her position as she tried to ignore the presence as best she could. After a few minutes, though... The presence became more pronounced, easier to notice, as if it was revealing itself finally as it thought Noah was sleeping, the girl able to feel it reaching out to grab her.

Back