• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"It'll be fine.. Just act natural, alright?" Sylvia whispered, "Shalor is also headed in our direction, so, freaking out will only put him in danger as well..."
Siglos hesitated for a moment, before releasing a shaky breath.

“O-okay…a…alright….” He murmured. He pressed himself tightly against Sylvia body, his flesh trembling against hers.

Sylvia smiled, continuing to walk. She noted both the pursuers presence and Shalor's presence, continuing to walk until they were getting closer to the inn, the lights of the public roads becoming visible in the distance.

"Siglos... You know Aegis, since you were a noble. Is... getting pursued at night normal in this place...?" Sylvia whispered to her lover.

Sylvia smiled, continuing to walk. She noted both the pursuers presence and Shalor's presence, continuing to walk until they were getting closer to the inn, the lights of the public roads becoming visible in the distance.

"Siglos... You know Aegis, since you were a noble. Is... getting pursued at night normal in this place...?" Sylvia whispered to her lover.
“…N-not…n-normally n-no.” He murmured, his ears twitching.

“…C-could...c-could i-it b-be t-the...a-authorities? T-the...t-the c-city i-is o-on...l-lockdown..." He murmured.

Shalor, upon spotting the lights, tried to speed himself up by wrapping the chain around his arm and sending it to Sylvia, making sure she could see it was the chains he had around him before wrapping around her own arm
Sylvia glanced down over at Shalor, sighing. "You alright, kid?" She said as she slowed down her pace, allowing him to catch up to her.

Sylvia sighed. Her wings lowered, scooping up the boy and placing him sloppily on her other shoulder, clearly not caring enough to treat him as delicate as she treated Siglos. Mostly because she knew he was to durable to get hurt even if she was rough.

"Don't push yourself, kid..."

"Sorry... I'll try... not to..." Shalor said, taking deep breaths as he secured himself to Sylvia's shoulder with his chains, exhaustion aching at every fiber of his being as he sat down, keeping his eyes from closing due to knowing if he did close them he'd fall asleep

"Why would the authorities be tailing us specifically...? We didn't break any laws..." Sylvia muttered, "...Did we?"
“W-well…y-you and…E-Erebus…w-were r-rather…l-intense…” Siglos murmured, squirming slightly as he made room for Shalor.

“…I-if…I-if..s-someone w-woke up…a-and s-saw two…l-large Rakshashin’s…f-fighting. T-they uh…m-might…a-alert someone…”

“W-well…y-you and…E-Erebus…w-were r-rather…l-intense…” Siglos murmured, squirming slightly as he made room for Shalor.

“…I-if…I-if..s-someone w-woke up…a-and s-saw two…l-large Rakshashin’s…f-fighting. T-they uh…m-might…a-alert someone…”
"Oh... Right." Sylvia said, "Should I... Should I uh... Should I turn myself in...?"

"Oh... Right." Sylvia said, "Should I... Should I uh... Should I turn myself in...?"
“N-no!” Siglos blurted out, the sudden volume of his voice catching even himself off guard. Panic rose in his throat, dripping from the exclamation as he clung tightly to his mate's flesh.

“I…I…” he trailed off, his voice lowering.

“…I-if the…a-authorities c-come f-for y-you…p-please…r-run away.” He said softly, his ears twitching.

(Saffi and her crippling reading addiction be like.)
"They... might be... tailing us... for... something else... best to... get to... the inn..." Shalor murmured
“N-no!” Siglos blurted out, the sudden volume of his voice catching even himself off guard. Panic rose in his throat, dripping from the exclamation as he clung tightly to his mate's flesh.

“I…I…” he trailed off, his voice lowering.

“…I-if the…a-authorities c-come f-for y-you…p-please…r-run away.” He said softly, his ears twitching.
Sylvia let out a deep breath, shaking her head. "Shalor's right, I'm not gonna turn myself in... Was just... thinking it'd be a better option than resisting arrest and getting the whole group in trouble."

(Saffi and her crippling reading addiction be like.)

Sylvia let out a deep breath, shaking her head. "Shalor's right, I'm not gonna turn myself in... Was just... thinking it'd be a better option than resisting arrest and getting the whole group in trouble."
Siglos took a soft breath, slowly shaking his head.

"A-alright. S-sorry...I...I j-just..." He hesitated for a moment.

"...I-I d-don't...d-don't w-want y-you to b-be...i-imprisoned...o-or...o-or worse..." He murmured softly, his grip tightening around her body.

Siglos took a soft breath, slowly shaking his head.

"A-alright. S-sorry...I...I j-just..." He hesitated for a moment.

"...I-I d-don't...d-don't w-want y-you to b-be...i-imprisoned...o-or...o-or worse..." He murmured softly, his grip tightening around her body.
Sylvia sighed, "With Velen backing us, I doubt I could be jailed for long... Plus, I doubt I'm anyone's real concern, with the King... allegedly being dead.'

After several long hours of reading, Saffi hadn't found much to narrow down Jeanne's condition. Several mystical ailments across Argus involved searing and or burning pains and hallucinations/bad dreams, so, it was difficult to pin down what exactly Jeanne's condition actually was out of all the ailments that it could've potentially been.
@KingEzran

After several long hours of reading, Saffi hadn't found much to narrow down Jeanne's condition. Several mystical ailments across Argus involved searing and or burning pains and hallucinations/bad dreams, so, it was difficult to pin down what exactly Jeanne's condition actually was out of all the ailments that it could've potentially been.
@KingEzran
With no real clue as to what Jeanne's condition was, Saffi took note of the possible cures to such conditions. But, she wasn't going to operate well without much rest. She borrowed the books she hadn't read yet and proceeded to go back to the inn.

With no real clue as to what Jeanne's condition was, Saffi took note of the possible cures to such conditions. But, she wasn't going to operate well without much rest. She borrowed the books she hadn't read yet and proceeded to go back to the inn.
As Saffi returned to the inn, coincidently, she would bump(literally), into Jeanne, who also seemed to be just entering the inn at the time. She stumbled slightly, before shaking her head.

"Oh, hi, Saffi... Sorry, wasn't paying attention to where I was going..."

"It's alright to be paranoid, babe, just remember that I'm here to protect you and breath..." Sylvia muttered, "I'm right here..."
Siglos took a small, quiet breath, gingerly pressing his cheek against Sylvia's flesh.

“R-right…a-a…alright…” He murmured. He said nothing for a moment, gently running a hand across Sylvia’s neck.

“M-may…m-may I…s-stay…o-outside w-with y-you? O-once w-we…get t-to the I-inn…” He said softly.

Back