• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Sylvia breathed out, looking down at Siglos. "I can stay if you want me to, Siglos... If that'd make you feel marginally safer."
Siglos hesitated, before quickly shaking his head.

"...N-no...no. W-we...w-we s-should...j-just g-go to the inn...f-for now..." Siglos murmured.

"...I...will not k-keep y-you from your f-friend...m-my love..." He said softly.

"It won't be, my friend. The enemy can't move since we're here. If he does anything unexpected, we'd catch up soon enough. Don't you feel safe around her? Around us?" he said, looking at Siglos before moving his head to point Sylvia.
"I can't exactly blame him. We didn't catch up...we still haven't caught up. We had ourselves and every member of the king's court as a functioning search party...if we are to assume...the court mage...wasn't the culprit, then we have no leads and an entire city's population to look through before even getting close to our answers..."

"I can't exactly blame him. We didn't catch up...we still haven't caught up. We had ourselves and every member of the king's court as a functioning search party...if we are to assume...the court mage...wasn't the culprit, then we have no leads and an entire city's population to look through before even getting close to our answers..."
"I know that. It's simply a form of reassurance. We will soon catch up, I just know it...."

"...." Sylvia breathed out, before nodding. "Alright... Do you want me to carry you, or are you fine walking...?"
Siglos gingerly shook his head, flashing her a shaky smile.

"...T-thank you, b-but, I think I-I can walk." Siglos said softly.

"I know that. It's simply a form of reassurance. We will soon catch up, I just know it...."
"...I-I...appreciate t-the...reassurance...t-truly..." Siglos said softly.

"...I-I...I'm s-sure the a-authorities w-will find them, e-eventually."

Jeanne simply breathed out, saying nothing as she moved to walk ahead of the group. She looked down, before shaking her head. "I am... calm. And collected. And mature. I am... completely fine." She thought to herself.

Siglos gingerly shook his head, flashing her a shaky smile.

"...T-thank you, b-but, I think I-I can walk." Siglos said softly.
"Alright..." Sylvia murmured as she began walking next to Siglos, her hand lowered down so that Siglos could grasp it as they walked.

"Alright..." Sylvia murmured as she began walking next to Siglos, her hand lowered down so that Siglos could grasp it as they walked.
Siglos gingerly raised his hand, his lithe fingers wrapping around Sylvia's as they walked together. He leaned in closer, gingerly pressing his cheek against her scarred flesh as they walked.

"D-did...a-anything else h-happen w-while...me and Sylvia w-were gone?" Siglos asked quietly, glancing at the rest of the group members.

Siglos gingerly raised his hand, his lithe fingers wrapping around Sylvia's as they walked together. He leaned in closer, gingerly pressing his cheek against her scarred flesh as they walked.

"D-did...a-anything else h-happen w-while...me and Sylvia w-were gone?" Siglos asked quietly, glancing at the rest of the group members.
"Went to the bakery, got bad impressions, and now we're finding a place to stay." Erebus said, summarizing the key points of the situation.

"Went to the bakery, got bad impressions, and now we're finding a place to stay." Erebus said, summarizing the key points of the situation.
"O-oh! I-I see..." Siglos said, nodding at Erebus.

"Our evening was not very... good, yes. What were you two doing so far outside of the city?" Jeanne asked, tilting her head.

"....." Sylvia said nothing, just blushing.
Siglos blushed as well, his cheeks going a soft crimson.

“…S-Sylvia…erm…t-took…me…h-hunting! I-in a…n-nearby f-forest..” Siglos said quietly.

Sylvia nodded quickly. "H-Hunting! We were hunting. Animals! F-F-For lunch!"

Jeanne narrowed her eyes, "Very... nice? Did you catch anything tasty?" She then asked.
Siglos shifted uncomfortably, his ears twitching.

"...T-the...b-beast w-we found w-was...t-too strong. W-we...c-couldn't...h-harvest anything..." Siglos said awkwardly. He shivered slightly, remembering the fearsome roar of the bear as it charged.

"We can just sleep outside, honey... We don't need a room." Sylvia said, glaring down at Jeanne, who in turn glared up at her.
Siglos glanced at Jeanne and Sylvia again, becoming increasingly uncomfortable with their seeming hostility towards each other.

“T-that sounds…n-nice honey…” Siglos murmured. He hesitated for a moment, trying to choose his words carefully.

“B-but…m-maybe…I-it w-would b-be…erm…n-nice. I-if…y-you apologized to A-Alexia, a-as well…” he murmured.

Siglos glanced at Jeanne and Sylvia again, becoming increasingly uncomfortable with their seeming hostility towards each other.

“T-that sounds…n-nice honey…” Siglos murmured. He hesitated for a moment, trying to choose his words carefully.

“B-but…m-maybe…I-it w-would b-be…erm…n-nice. I-if…y-you apologized to A-Alexia, a-as well…” he murmured.
Sylvia glanced away from Jeanne, her eyes glaring down at him. "Apologize for what? Eating?"

Shalor sighed, not really understanding that but noticing Jeanne's anger "Jeanne... want to go out and train somewhere...?" He suggested, trying to find a way to calm jeanne
"...What an odd request. Didn't take you for much of a fighter, Shalor." Jeanne said, glancing over at him as the inn came into sight.
Siglos took a soft, shaky breath, his ears twitching anxiously.

“S-sorry…m-my l-love…” He murmured. He looked toward the ground, gingerly slipping his hand away from Sylvia’s as they walked.
Sylvia just breathed out, closing her eyes.

"No... No... it's fine. I'm sorry..." Sylvia muttered, before realizing the inn was coming into view. "Can you... go get Cain for me...? Please...?"

Sylvia just breathed out, closing her eyes.

"No... No... it's fine. I'm sorry..." Sylvia muttered, before realizing the inn was coming into view. "Can you... go get Cain for me...? Please...?"
Hesitantly, Siglos looked up at Sylvia, before slowly nodding.

“Y-yeah, I c-can a-ask her t-to come outside…” He said softly.

“I…I a-assume y-you’ll…w-want to b-be…alone, w-when y-you speak with h-her, right…? I…I d-don’t want t-to intrude…”

Hesitantly, Siglos looked up at Sylvia, before slowly nodding.

“Y-yeah, I c-can a-ask her t-to come outside…” He said softly.

“I…I a-assume y-you’ll…w-want to b-be…alone, w-when y-you speak with h-her, right…? I…I d-don’t want t-to intrude…”
"I... think that'd be best, yes." Sylvia said, "Though, I won't stop you from staying if you want..."

"I... think that'd be best, yes." Sylvia said, "Though, I won't stop you from staying if you want..."
Siglos shook his head, gingerly rubbing a hand over his neck.

“Y-you two, d-deserve some…a-alone time. I-I’ll b-be fine…” He said softly.

“M-maybe J-Jeanne w-will l-let me…watch her t-training, I-in the meantime…” He said softly, glancing at the girl.

Back