• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I see the glaring problems with the verse and supporters unwillingness to compromise and improve the verse makes me think that this verse should just be deleted and only re-added with careful scrutiny by staff.
Holy shit, WE ARE NOT DELETING THE VERSE, the problems you guys have are all explained

I dunno why people want to wank so much a verse with your average Tier 9 thugs 😭
Mostly because of ClownYagami and of course, trying to prove why Kar̶m̶a̶ ̶a̶k̶a̶b̶a̶n̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶1̶ ̶v̶i̶c̶t̶i̶m̶ I mean one kick man solos your favorite verse.

Mostly because of ClownYagami and of course, trying to prove why Kar̶m̶a̶ ̶a̶k̶a̶b̶a̶n̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶1̶ ̶v̶i̶c̶t̶i̶m̶ I mean one kick man solos your favorite verse.
Alot of the people in this thread seem to be participating to downgrade the verse so Koji or Karma can win, you seem biased, Im not gonna debate with you on this if your biased

Alot of the people in this thread seem to be participating to downgrade the verse so Koji or Karma can win, you seem biased, Im not gonna debate with you on this if your biased
mh no? I did this thread because the calcs are bad, nothing more, who cares about koji and karma 😭

I'd prefer it if Mikey would win if anything, otherwise if I were to say that it would sound like me trying to prove how a guy who got beaten up by 10 or so delinquents can win in a fight against a guy that fodderizes entire armies of them for breakfeast. But I digress.

And the only thing I contributed here were the doubts in the Draken calc and the canonicity of the anime. You're jumping the gun over nothing.

mh no? I did this thread because the calcs are bad, nothing more, who cares about koji and karma 😭
Yea the vast majority of the calcs are stacking, assumptions or common feats without any CRTs.
There have been multiple threads that have died out and I don't understand why the other thread asking for the removal for common feats from the verse page died out as well when all but one of them had been added without any CRT whatsoever.
It seems bogus that we have to make CRTs to remove feats and calcs that were added without CRTs in the first place.

Yea the vast majority of the calcs are stacking, assumptions or common feats without any CRTs.
There have been multiple threads that have died out and I don't understand why the other thread asking for the removal for common feats from the verse page died out as well when all but one of them had been added without any CRT whatsoever.
It seems bogus that we have to make CRTs to remove feats and calcs that were added without CRTs in the first place.
No matter how many times we explain why its not calc stacking you guys don't listen

K whatever, what's the criteria to get CRTs accepted again?
just wait for agnaa to double check the calcs for now, he said he would need 1-2 days so if nothing happened today/tomorrow we can have his thoughts about them but I have no problem if he needs more time of course

What about the other CGMs? Did any of them give inputs on the removals?
Also uh, it seems that the majority largely agrees on removals, so hopefully we can wrap this up quickly.
Many CGMs are refusing to evaluate tr calcs for the assumptions behind them, I just wants to say that there are calcs about an umbrella subsonic and 0 calcs about Mikey and Angry litterally disappearing from the view of the opponent, that says a lot honestly, anyway the CGMs seem unhappy about the calcs

Get off your high horse
I'm not on a high horse I'm just tired of stupid debates that have LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CRT

stop acting like I'm on a high horse when there is literally no reason to debate using anime for feats when the CRT is talking about something completely different

My opinion is that the anime feats should be counted. Different verses follow different stuff, so if TR is entirely based on only manga feats, then it should be a BIG NO to the anime feats. And you do realize that it's no time to debate about it, the verse has been existing from quite a time, so it would be better to ask someone who was the part of the verse previously and how did it use to happen...

Did agnaa and the other CGM member review the accepted calcs? Cus like usual these threads never get anywhere. I swear man. We always gotta debate on this shit. I thought it would be done once ‘he’ left but no. Nothing changed.

my original perspective still hasn’t changed.

Did agnaa and the other CGM member review the accepted calcs? Cus like usual these threads never get anywhere. I swear man. We always gotta debate on this shit. I thought it would be done once ‘he’ left but no. Nothing changed.

my original perspective still hasn’t changed.
Agnaa is doing it, be patient

9page its just crazy for a topic like this
yoda-no.gif

Imagine how the pages would go once Wakui release the full ending in November (where there would be a lot more scenes to scale).
Might be Tier 8 feats as well.

BTW, what the hell happened with the thread? Sometimes it becomes a warzone, and sometimes a peaceful place.

I checked 8 of the calcs Strym linked.

5 of them were common feats, but I don't have links of the feat itself, so I can't tell whether they qualify for those or not.

I rejected the other 3, giving my reasons in the comments.

I'll get to the other 3 Strym linked later. After I'm done with those, are there any others I should check?

I'll get to the other 3 Strym linked later. After I'm done with those, are there any others I should check?
What are the 3 calcs that you mean? And which 3 calcs will you check?

If you're gonna check another calc, please check this out.
Rather than using the degrees for the calc, you should use the segmented area radius for more accuracy. There are images which suggested the distance between Kakucho and Izana already lol.

And believe me, that wouldn't even give half of the results this calc achieved lol.

I checked 8 of the calcs Strym linked.

5 of them were common feats, but I don't have links of the feat itself, so I can't tell whether they qualify for those or not.

these should be the calcs you have to check
Izana dashes at Mikey
Takemichi dodges a kick (2)
South deflects an umbrella

he didn't link these 2 so maybe you should have a look if you can, also there are no other accepted calcs after these 2 in the verse page so after we are done and we can decide what to do next

Draken saves Takemichi from bullets
Izana saves Kakucho from bullets

Thanks again for the help

Last edited:
Should be
Takemichi Dodges Mikey's Kick

Also calcing Takemichi to be dozens of times faster than Mikey is crazy, but I hope you know it won't be scaleable to Mikey
Mikey is the fastest character in the series. Still not?

Exactly, the feat implies that Takemichi should be able to be faster than a full-serious Mikey. One of my friends have even exploited this detail to get the verse till transonic, while the verse should be hypersonic.

Should be

Also calcing Takemichi to be dozens of times faster than Mikey is crazy, but I hope you know it won't be scaleable to Mikey
Yeah this kinda contraddicts the fight since Mikey showed to be faster than him even with visions at the end of the fight and we still see Takemichi finding hard to dodge those kicks

Should be

We have the same problem in the umbrella calc where they say that South couldn't properly percieve the umbrella so it is subsonic but still he can block it and be scaled supersonic+

Should be

Oh Mikey got even faster with his kicks the more they fought. So he should still scale based on Mikey’s AD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back