• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but you can't explain why he put his hands to his jaw,
Neither can you.
this is something a human does when in contact with the wind,
I never did that to be honest, like, never. Despite going to Meghalaya, one of the wettest places on the planet, where winds blow without someone sending people flying, I could still never find myself doing it. I have only seen fictional characters do it. But still, I will accept it if you say.

Because most of the people only cover and clean their eyes because of dust entering eyes... But still, I wouldn't debate about it.

Well I mean you did bring up Koji and say he beats Mikey on a thread, but can we stop talking about this and focus on important stuff, this thread has gotten far to clogged up
how many times do you have to be told it was a joke? you don't have to take it personally bro. While you said you think Mikey wins in everything, I never expressed my opinion about it unlike you

Neither can you.

I never did that to be honest, like, never. Despite going to Meghalaya, one of the wettest places on the planet, where winds blow without someone sending people flying, I could still never find myself doing it. I have only seen fictional characters do it. But still, I will accept it if you say.

Because most of the people only cover and clean their eyes because of dust entering eyes... But still, I wouldn't debate about it.
Yes I can, putting your hand to your jaw instead of covering your whole face is a sign that your covering the wind

I've done it a couple times when its really windy, I've seen people do it ALOT to

Yes I can, putting your hand to your jaw instead of covering your whole face is a sign that your covering the wind

I've done it a couple times when its really windy, I've seen people do it ALOT to
I said I wouldn't try to agree or disagree with it. From my knowledge, all I know is that people do it so that dust doesn't enter their eyes. And this only happens when there is a lot of sand blowing through the wind, but this doesn't get visually expressed much I suppose.

what exactly do you need to calculate?. maybe I can help you
Basically, how much energy would it take to generate winds like that lol. I agree it has chances to be in megajoules due to humans being unable to do it naturally, but it should be proved first that it's actually wind and not effects.

Basically, how much energy would it take to generate winds like that lol. I agree it has chances to be in megajoules due to humans being unable to do it naturally, but it should be proved first that it's actually wind and not effects.
What would be the scan of the feat?

Yeah I guess if you take that route that they both compliment each other then you should take it into account. Not sure what the site's position is on this matter.

Speaking about position some staff should come and take a look but from what I got they don't wanna touch the verse with a ten feet stick except the one guy whod still tries his best.
Manga is used for deeds, anime for timeframe if one cannot be gained from the manga iirc.

@Vapourrrrr If their hair went berserk, then it's the best proof we can get. You should try searching for that instead of reasons of why they would put their hands up, as it is very subjective.

I said I wouldn't try to agree or disagree with it. From my knowledge, all I know is that people do it so that dust doesn't enter their eyes. And this only happens when there is a lot of sand blowing through the wind, but this doesn't get visually expressed much I suppose.
Just search something like man in the wind, one of the first results is a person doing something similar
What would be the scan of the feat?

we can assume the height that there sent is 1.7 metres btw

@Vapourrrrr If their hair went berserk, then it's the best proof we can get. You should try searching for that instead of reasons of why they would put their hands up, as it is very subjective.
I mean... No animation studio is unironically taking the time to animate 100 pixels and make there hair move, its just to difficult and cost extra for no reason

I mean... No animation studio is unironically taking the time to animate 100 pixels and make there hair move, its just to difficult and cost extra for no reason
Then there's no way to prove it, that's final, as it is really probable that it's instincts to the people flying. Sorry.

Just search something like man in the wind, one of the first results is a person doing something similar
searches up

The first result:
businessman-being-blown-away-by-the-wind.jpg

Then there's no way to prove it, that's final, as it is really probable that it's instincts to the people flying. Sorry.
No, I think your assumptions are out of proportion, all I need is for someone to give me the formula I have no Idea how this sparked a page long debate, the CGM who evaluates it will say whether or not its correct or if its wind or not, simple

we can assume the height that there sent is 1.7 metres btw

In my opinion, it is more useful to calculate how much energy it takes to jolt multiple adolescients a few meters with a single shot.

In my opinion, it is more useful to calculate how much energy it takes to jolt multiple adolescients a few meters with a single shot.
I did that, I just want to find the formula to calculate the wind this matter does not require anymore discussion tbh but whatever

No, I think your assumptions are out of proportion, all I need is for someone to give me the formula I have no Idea how this sparked a page long debate, the CGM who evaluates it will say whether or not its correct or if its wind or not, simple
It would be best to make a CG discussion thread (I don't know if it's right or wrong to create it) or a Q&A thread and a CGM itself might give you a way to calculate it. That is, if you are lucky enough to get noticed.

True. Air doesn't weigh very much, and wind doesn't move very fast. Not only that, but KE of the iar being moved is useless since that's not how wind works (that would create a vacuum if you suddenly moved a large volume of air). Wind is a wave, like sound or the waves from dropping a pebble into a pond. I can almost guarantee that it will be lower than the KE of launching 6 teenagers.

True. Air doesn't weigh very much, and wind doesn't move very fast. Not only that, but KE of the iar being moved is useless since that's not how wind works (that would create a vacuum if you suddenly moved a large volume of air). Wind is a wave, like sound or the waves from dropping a pebble into a pond. I can almost guarantee that it will be lower than the KE of launching 6 teenagers.
I just want the formula... Please, I don't care if the results are low or high I just want to calculate it

I may be wrong but you need just the ke for one teenager, the other thing is just applying that energy on 6 of them

I'll be real, this blog is formatted kinda ugly. You should link each feat in the appropriate section of the calculation, as well as your sources, because it's really annoying having to go back up and down to find what you're talking about.
Sorry, it was my first assorted feats blog, I'm still sure most of them are correct and can be added back though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back