• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Remove calculations that have not yet been accepted in TKR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Second22

They/Them
Removing calculations that haven't been accepted by CGMs or Staff yet, for example.
I know there will be arguments about removing it, but please, if something hasn't been accepted from the beginning, it shouldn't exist from the beginning. We won't wait for anyone on that. If you want to use 'References for Common Feats,' please create a separate thread for that. Tbh, 'References for Common Feats' should not be present on the page itself. And some feats are not necessary to include as well.

I would like to know the staff's opinions on the matter. I will delete it soon.

This shouldn't be a debate.

Last edited:
Taiju sends 6 people flying and Seki tanks a cinderblock were accepted by DMUA and Jason Sith

As for every other feat, I will make an assorted blog post detailing what they scale to, it would be better to keep them up for now instead of changing them making it more difficult since I would have to ask someone to put them back

As for every other feat, I will make an assorted blog post detailing what they scale to, it would be better to keep them up for now instead of changing them making it more difficult since I would have to ask someone to put them back
No, The problem is that 'References for Common Feats' should not be present or used on the main page verse, but rather as a separate accomplishment of the character. Therefore, it is not necessary from the beginning. If you want to use it, just create a CRT and include 'References for Common Feats' in the character's AP specifically for that purpose. It is not necessary to have 'References for Common Feats' on the main page.

No, The problem is that 'References for Common Feats' should not be present or used on the main page verse, but rather as a separate accomplishment of the character. Therefore, it is not necessary from the beginning. If you want to use it, just create a CRT and include 'References for Common Feats' in the character's AP specifically for that purpose. It is not necessary to have 'References for Common Feats' on the main page.
For one thing, it is actually allowed to list a feat from the RFCF to verse pages unless the character has done the feat like it's described too.

For one thing, it is actually allowed to list a feat from the RFCF to verse pages unless the character has done the feat like it's described too.
Just put into the character's AP. On the page right now, there wasn't even any explanations. And some things are unnecessary. There are already other better feat.

I don't want this thread to be long. Some of this has already been discussed here.

I already mentioned it in the past (in the last thread of Fuji) but having so many things linking to the common feats page in the verse page is weird to say the least, specially since is only linked the common feats page without the proof that X character effectively did said feat. Those things should really just be in the individual pages of the characters that performed those feats, and if those are relevant for the scaling at most should be just mentioned in the 'power of the verse' description by linking those profiles instead of bloat the part specifically designed for a verse calculations with calculations that aren't of that verse.

Also:
This indeed isn't accepted at all, in was furthermore one of the bad things that cloudyagami did with his alter so it should disappear completely from the verse page.

And DMUA outright said to regret have accepted the things he did and that he careless.
This one is tricky, because while Jason indeed said that the formula looked fine, he also commented things that should be changed (that from what I see I believe still haven't be changed?) and recently stated how the result would be 51.108 Joules x 6 (so 306.648 Joules), so the value result in the calc itself is wrong.

Then change it ? The calc clearly says RECALC so the other calc was accepted and this one is a recalc
The purpose of this thread is to remove calcs that aren't accepted... and like, by you stating that it was accepted by DMUA, despite the fact that what DMUA accepted was another thing, you created a misunderstanding that made it look as if that unaccepted calc was accepted, I just come and cleared that for you all.

Can you check my assorted feats thing, I got mega joules for the Baji wind shield feat
I’m pretty sure I can destroy a windshield with a pipe 🗿

anyways I saw this for that feat since it’s glass
Most residential window glass is 3/32” thick with common window sizes being 24" wide and 36" tall.

0.238125cm * 60.96cm * 91.44cm = 1327.352184cm^3
Glass fragmentation is 3.5 j/cc.

1327.352184cm^3 * 3.5j/cc = 4645.732644J or Street Level.

Megajoules for that feat is crazy 😭 it’s not like it’s super defensive glass. Like karmas feat. Also where did you get the1000000000 and don’t call me dumb this time 🗿 I could just be blind

I’m pretty sure I can destroy a windshield with a pipe 🗿

anyways I saw this for that feat since it’s glass
Most residential window glass is 3/32” thick with common window sizes being 24" wide and 36" tall.

0.238125cm * 60.96cm * 91.44cm = 1327.352184cm^3
Glass fragmentation is 3.5 j/cc.

1327.352184cm^3 * 3.5j/cc = 4645.732644J or Street Level.

Megajoules for that feat is crazy 😭 it’s not like it’s super defensive glass. Like karmas feat.
No you can't, there is a massive difference between was you can do and what Baji did, Baji pulverised the glass as it was nothing but dust also your calc is wrong

🗿

That shit isn't wall level.
Think he's refering to the sparkling dust or whatever.

Why are we using the anime version, anyways? Shouldn't the manga be the primary canon, because I've checked the chapter where this fight is shown and the pulverization stuff is nowhere to be found.
aim7GYQ.png

L7F3wZM.png

7S5TBkG.png

Once again, this should not be a matter of argument. If the calculations are accepted by the staff at any point, then include them later. Currently, they have not been accepted. I despise stretching things out. I know you're trying to push it and engage in a debate, which slows down the process. That makes many CGM annoyed and unwilling to participate in this verse anymore. Do you know that this kind of situation does not yield good results? If this continues, the verse may have issues and might be deleted from this wiki.

This has received acceptance from one staff member. I will remove it, so I warn you not to revert it back to its original state, as that may result in you being reported.

Once again, this should not be a matter of argument. If the calculations are accepted by the staff at any point, then include them later. Currently, they have not been accepted. I despise stretching things out. I know you're trying to push it and engage in a debate, which slows down the process. That makes many CGM annoyed and unwilling to participate in this verse anymore. Do you know that this kind of situation does not yield good results? If this continues, the verse may have issues and might be deleted from this wiki.

This has received acceptance from one staff member. I will remove it, so I warn you not to revert it back to its original state, as that may result in you being reported.
At least look at my reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back