• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BIGGEST Tokyo Revengers Dowgrade Calculations Heheh

Second22

They/Them
Hello everyone. I think this could lead to a major war, so please stay calm and listen to my reasoning before speak. I don't have any bias against TKR, but the overly high results of the calculations make me think it's not appropriate. For those who think the same, congratulations. I will address this issue and rework calc this verse in this thread.

Attack Potency

Taiju destroys a church pew​

Taiju destroys a church pew: 0.005 Tons (Small Building level) or (Recalc) taiju destroy Church pew : 190,020.670044 Joules (Wall level)

Actually, 0.005 tons should have been removed from the page a long time ago, but why is it still there? However, I won't talk about recalculating, but rather about using Destruction Values, which is causing a big problem right now

Issues​

• In the Vs Wiki calculator, it is widely known that using Destruction Values does not always give accurate results. However, it is just a simple way to estimate values. In some cases, using Destruction Values may not give accurate results. The amount of energy required to destroy something depends on various factors. I think randomly selecting numbers too much can lead to inaccurate results.
  • The above text suggests that we can simply use a simple method, such as calculating kinetic energy (KE), to obtain more accurate and straightforward results than using Destruction Values. I will refer to some old calculations (although I know they may be incorrect, but new one not include LS), in which Taiju's throw had only 916.4104871 J from KE. Have you ever wondered where the number 24,416,727.0374 J came from? Taiju only threw the Church pew with 916.4104871 J of energy, but the increased damage likely resulted from various factors such as the density of some parts of the wood, its weight, direction of the throw, fragile part of wood and gravity. So, there is no way that throwing the Church pew with only 916.4104871 J of energy could result in 24,416,727.0374 J of energy upon impact with the ground.
    • Using KE will yield results that are logically consistent with LS when calculated properly. It is not necessary to calculate Destruction Values that may produce random or exaggerated results in some cases. Let's think about it. I once threw a block of concrete and it landed straight down and broke. I could calculate the Destruction Values to find the block of concrete that broke, or I could use the KE from the speed at which the block of concrete was thrown. What makes more sense? Let's think about it. There's no way I could have energy levels of 9-C to 9-B.
Ichigo destroys hotel room with a Telehandler
This thing has not even been accepted by CGMs or staff, I don't know why it is being used. I didn't see any destroyed metal doors at all from image I saw, only metal doors floating. And the only damage I saw was to some glass. Can someone please explain it to me so I can understand?

Speed

Takemichi dodges a kick

You cannot use both calculations from the same feats. It is necessary to discuss which calculation to use. However, I will still talk about both calculation issue. So, both may not be used LOLLLL.

Issues​

• First of all, Takemichi does not need to move at 325.420137973 m/s to dodge Mikey's kick. He just needs to move fast enough to match Mikey's footwork and he can dodge it.
  • It's clear that the timeframe of 0.00795717592 s is incorrect. Mikey's foot did not move a distance of 0.00795717592 m clearly. His leg moved to the left while Takemichi moved 0.1348659003 m.
  • And this is the simplest and final reason to understand. Is there no way that Takemichi can be almost 17 times faster than Mikey, if you think the calculation is correct, do you really think Takemichi can easily blitz Mikey?

Izana dashes at Mikey

This may not be a downgrade because I'm not sure, but I want to know how to use Subsonic Perception correctly. This problem has arisen again, haha. But I still don't really understand this method, even though there are clear rules about it. I've never been explained this problem clearly.
  1. Reaction speed has both a distance and a timeframe component, so all calculations that are completed for reaction speed cannot simply be a timeframe by itself. Do not randomly assume a 1 meter distance for each timeframe and use that speed for the reaction speed. Other way around, perception time is just a timeframe and by that not proportional to a speed value alone. Do not assume that a character with a certain speed will have a perception time of 1 meter divided by that speed. Such calculations need a feat that demonstrates perception time and a suitable distance determined from that feat.

Draken saves Takemitchi from bullets

This is a very random number. Assuming a movement of 1 m and a distance of 0.4 m is too much speculation, resulting in possibly inaccurate results, Not even using Pixel Scaling in the calculation. I don't know what else to say about the problem because I think this is not something that can be calculated accurately from the beginning.

Izana saves Kakucho from bullets

Firstly, we did not see if Izana actually moved 7.3400238 meters in that timeframe. We do not know if he started moving when the gun was actually fired. He may have started moving before the gun was fired. So, Izana's clear movement in that timeframe was only 1.09798663467 meters from the movement of his arm. Assuming that he started running from a distance of 7.3400238 meters may not be accurate.
  • 381 * 1.09798663467/2.72716263388 = 153.394925045 m/s (Subsonic)
Ok now
fc0eb71ad3a68875e5e20cbeb0f09534.jpg

Apologize for those who don't like this, but I want to have a calm conversation. However, my experience with this verse is not very good. So, I kindly request to please discuss this matter with me in a calm manner.

I’ve had to remove like 4 calcs from the tr page already. Even if this eval goes through it will be without cloudy’s help as we can expect.

Issues​

• In the Vs Wiki calculator, it is widely known that using Destruction Values does not always give accurate results. However, it is just a simple way to estimate values. In some cases, using Destruction Values may not give accurate results. The amount of energy required to destroy something depends on various factors. I think randomly selecting numbers too much can lead to inaccurate results.
  • The above text suggests that we can simply use a simple method, such as calculating kinetic energy (KE), to obtain more accurate and straightforward results than using Destruction Values. I will refer to some old calculations (although I know they may be incorrect, but new one not include LS), in which Taiju's throw had only 916.4104871 J from KE. Have you ever wondered where the number 24,416,727.0374 J came from? Taiju only threw the Church pew with 916.4104871 J of energy, but the increased damage likely resulted from various factors such as the density of some parts of the wood, its weight, direction of the throw, fragile part of wood and gravity. So, there is no way that throwing the Church pew with only 916.4104871 J of energy could result in 24,416,727.0374 J of energy upon impact with the ground.
    • Using KE will yield results that are logically consistent with LS when calculated properly. It is not necessary to calculate Destruction Values that may produce random or exaggerated results in some cases. Let's think about it. I once threw a block of concrete and it landed straight down and broke. I could calculate the Destruction Values to find the block of concrete that broke, or I could use the KE from the speed at which the block of concrete was thrown. What makes more sense? Let's think about it. There's no way I could have energy levels of 9-C to 9-B.
I'm not very familiar with the Tokyo Revengers verse, I completely agree with this part. I've been wondering since reading previous threads why we use Destruction Values in calculations. After all, when throwing a chair, we should use Kinetic Energy instead.

I agree with the church pews point. I was wondering about destruction values as well. I brought this up too but Cloudy never understood. What I wast trying to say unfortunately. Ichigo destroying the metal door doesn't even have a scan, To make it worse they destroyed it with a Telehander. Telehanders are these massive things. They shouldn't count as attack potency(Here's the telehander). When I click it, It just shows the common reference page. The tokyo revengers page is really messy at the moment. Somebody needs to fix it up.

I wont speak on the takemichi dodging calculations. Since, I'm not to inverse with projectile dodging. I always used the time frames.

Izana dashing mikey. I think the feat is fine. But, I do see the argument of using low end subsonic perception. That's how its always been and I haven't seen any changes with it. What would you recommend we do? You should also note that it says perception/reactions. So, It goes both ways. You'd need to disprove perception and reaction

Drakken saving takemichi from bullets is awful in my opinion. Not only is the entire verse supersonic because of this one calculation. People in the comments showed their opinions on the topic and got ignored. to make it worse, I dont even understand the feat from what I'm seeing the robbers didnt even shoot the gun. Draken blitzed them before they shot. So, that should be subsonic not Supersonic+.

Izana saving kakucho has been debated for a bit now. Some calced it to hypersonic + but the current accepted one is supersonic+. I should also mention the debunk that it all happend at the same time. I dont know if this has been discussed but there was a debunk that izana was already there when kisaki shot and it all happend at the same time. They proved this by using the term bang in each panel. Proving that its happening simultaneously. Thats what Ive heard, I really dont know.

Anyways, I agree for the most part.

Izana dashing mikey. I think the feat is fine. But, I do see the argument of using low end subsonic perception. That's how its always been and I haven't seen any changes with it. What would you recommend we do? You should also note that it says perception/reactions. So, It goes both ways. You'd need to disprove perception and reaction
No, I mean there's a clear rule on this. I don't understand why the case would work.

Church pew feat

They didn't even destroy the entire thing for the destruction value to count. On what planet did they even think that to apply the value to the full volume was a good move?

The actual volume destroyed would be so, so much lower, that it wouldn't make sense to use destruction values over KE. But even KE would be too underwhelming. This isn't an issue about the destruction values used, but rather the calcs using completely wrong assumptions like the volume busted and completely ignoring pixel-scaling.

Last edited:
Also, 25% volume busted? What gives? Did people just suddenly forget to pixel-scale? See why I don't bother with TokRev bullshit calcs and instead I spend my time studying or malding over whenever Real Madrid lose to fodder like Girona and Sociedad?

Also, 25% volume busted? What gives? Did people just suddenly forget to pixel-scale? See why I don't bother with TokRev bullshit calcs and instead I spend my time studying or malding over whenever Real Madrid lose to fodder like Girona and Sociedad?
W. Real Madrid finna beat man city hopefully. Anyways also didn’t you recently accept a TokRev calc? The Izana dashing calc?

W. Real Madrid finna beat man city hopefully. Anyways also didn’t you recently accept a TokRev calc? The Izana dashing calc?
The pistol calc in the open field? Pretty sure I did apply some stern lowballs on that, memory's fuzzy. It was prolly so long ago.

I know I rejected one where a pistol was directly at the head so uh...

They didn't even destroy the entire thing for the destruction value to count. On what planet did they even think that to apply the value to the full volume was a good move?

The actual volume destroyed would be so, so much lower, that it wouldn't make sense to use destruction values over KE. But even KE would be too underwhelming. This isn't an issue about the destruction values used, but rather the calcs using completely wrong assumptions like the volume busted and completely ignoring pixel-scaling.
Actually, the new calculation method involves finding the volume by using Px scaling and wood density. I don't have any issues with using the volume calculated by Manhattanth06's method
  • The church pew are made of oak. Density of oak wood is 600-900 kg/m^3. average = 750kg/m^3
  • Mass = 0.118538806 m^3 * 750 = 88.9041045 Kg
  • KE = 0.5 * 88.9041045 * 3.67^2 = 598.72024655 J (Street level)
  • length of upper limb of 195 cm (Young adult) = 82.6 cm
  • N = 598.72024655 / 0.826 m = 724.842913499 N (Class 1)
I think this is a significant downgrade. Do you have any additional recommendations?

The pistol calc in the open field? Pretty sure I did apply some stern lowballs on that, memory's fuzzy. It was prolly so long ago.

I know I rejected one where a pistol was directly at the head so uh...
The Izana dashing calc it was recently. You said something about the time frame being 0.0291 and just using low ball perception. They tagged you and you never responded. They assumed you accepted it and applied it.

here’s the calc YOU accepted?

Actually, the new calculation method involves finding the volume by using Px scaling and wood density. I don't have any issues with using the volume calculated by Manhattanth06's method
  • The church pew are made of oak. Density of oak wood is 600-900 kg/m^3. average = 750kg/m^3
  • Mass = 0.118538806 m^3 * 750 = 88.9041045 Kg
  • KE = 0.5 * 88.9041045 * 3.67^2 = 598.72024655 J (Street level)
  • length of upper limb of 195 cm (Young adult) = 82.6 cm
  • N = 598.72024655 / 0.826 m = 724.842913499 N (Class 1)
I think this is a significant downgrade. Do you have any additional recommendations?
Couldn't y'all have just googled how heavy a church pew is? This one tells me a weight of 98 lbs.

Tokyo Revengers calc are something else, I like how being surprised by the speed of an opponent is enough to assume they were actually completely and utterly blitzed.
Do you agree with these? Because if all of these work. The verse will be significantly downgraded and I mean significantly. Maybe sub+ to transonic.

Couldn't y'all have just googled how heavy a church pew is? This one tells me a weight of 98 lbs.
Ahhh, yes, I just used the volume calculation that is currently accepted by finding from size of church pew. If you think using weight is better, I have no problem with that.

Tokyo Revengers calc are something else, I like how being surprised by the speed of an opponent is enough to assume they were actually completely and utterly blitzed.
Yeah, I just looked at the feats and didn't see any context that would suggest they couldn't react to Izana's speed. They just thought that Izana was very fast. I didn't think it was a blitz.

Here is KE for church pew. got AP: Athlete level and LS: Below Human. LMAO

Edit: LS just confused the Newtons and Kg.

Last edited:
Yeah, I just looked at the feats and didn't see any context that would suggest they couldn't react to Izana's speed. They just thought that Izana was very fast. I didn't think it was a blitz.
I don't think it's a blitz either, it would be like saying things like this or this are a blitz, the characters are just surprised by the speed, but they can still perceive them.

That aside, I agree with the thread, and I don't trust a single calc coming from CloudYagami.

This is a very random number. Assuming a movement of 1 m and a distance of 0.4 m is too much speculation, resulting in possibly inaccurate results, Not even using Pixel Scaling in the calculation. I don't know what else to say about the problem because I think this is not something that can be calculated accurately from the beginning.
I have already made a recalculation.

Firstly, we did not see if Izana actually moved 7.3400238 meters in that timeframe. We do not know if he started moving when the gun was actually fired. He may have started moving before the gun was fired. So, Izana's clear movement in that timeframe was only 1.09798663467 meters from the movement of his arm. Assuming that he started running from a distance of 7.3400238 meters may not be accurate.
His body reacted to the sight of the first bullet being shot.

I agree with almost all of them, but for Izana, if you look carefully on the manga channel. You can see that the incident where Kisaki fires his gun takes place before Izana starts running. I disagree with dowgrade now, should wait for the anime to clarify.

Ultimately, it was still a matter of random number selection and movement of 1 meter. Draken didn't need to move 1 meter in that timeframe. He just moved in before the gun fired. If asked why the shooter didn't notice Draken, it's simply because Draken was faster than their eyes could react to respond that he was there in front of them. Therefore, this may just be an FTE feat.
I agree with almost all of them, but for Izana, if you look carefully on the manga channel. You can see that the incident where Kisaki fires his gun takes place before Izana starts running. I disagree with dowgrade now, should wait for the anime to clarify.
What is the evidence that Izana ran from that point when the gun was fired, when it was not shown in the manga where he started moving from?

Theirs a bang effect showing that it’s happening at the same time isn’t there? When Kisaki shot Izana was there already. The bang effect proves that.

What is the evidence that Izana ran from that point when the gun was fired, when it was not shown in the manga where he started moving from?
Ok, I have checked again. We didn't see when Izana started running. but only knew where he came from This is enough for me to disagree this calculation.

Hello everyone. I think this could lead to a major war, so please stay calm and listen to my reasoning before speak. I don't have any bias against TKR, but the overly high results of the calculations make me think it's not appropriate. For those who think the same, congratulations. I will address this issue and rework calc this verse in this thread.

Attack Potency

Taiju destroys a church pew​

Taiju destroys a church pew: 0.005 Tons (Small Building level) or (Recalc) taiju destroy Church pew : 190,020.670044 Joules (Wall level)

Actually, 0.005 tons should have been removed from the page a long time ago, but why is it still there? However, I won't talk about recalculating, but rather about using Destruction Values, which is causing a big problem right now

Issues​

Ichigo destroys hotel room with a Telehandler
This thing has not even been accepted by CGMs or staff, I don't know why it is being used. I didn't see any destroyed metal doors at all from image I saw, only metal doors floating. And the only damage I saw was to some glass. Can someone please explain it to me so I can understand?

Speed

Takemichi dodges a kick

You cannot use both calculations from the same feats. It is necessary to discuss which calculation to use. However, I will still talk about both calculation issue. So, both may not be used LOLLLL.

Issues​

• First of all, Takemichi does not need to move at 325.420137973 m/s to dodge Mikey's kick. He just needs to move fast enough to match Mikey's footwork and he can dodge it.
  • It's clear that the timeframe of 0.00795717592 s is incorrect. Mikey's foot did not move a distance of 0.00795717592 m clearly. His leg moved to the left while Takemichi moved 0.1348659003 m.
  • And this is the simplest and final reason to understand. Is there no way that Takemichi can be almost 17 times faster than Mikey, if you think the calculation is correct, do you really think Takemichi can easily blitz Mikey?

Izana dashes at Mikey

This may not be a downgrade because I'm not sure, but I want to know how to use Subsonic Perception correctly. This problem has arisen again, haha. But I still don't really understand this method, even though there are clear rules about it. I've never been explained this problem clearly.
  1. Reaction speed has both a distance and a timeframe component, so all calculations that are completed for reaction speed cannot simply be a timeframe by itself. Do not randomly assume a 1 meter distance for each timeframe and use that speed for the reaction speed. Other way around, perception time is just a timeframe and by that not proportional to a speed value alone. Do not assume that a character with a certain speed will have a perception time of 1 meter divided by that speed. Such calculations need a feat that demonstrates perception time and a suitable distance determined from that feat.

• 381 * 1.09798663467/2.72716263388 = 153.394925045 m/s (Subsonic)
Ok now
fc0eb71ad3a68875e5e20cbeb0f09534.jpg

Apologize for those who don't like this, but I want to have a calm conversation. However, my experience with this verse is not very good. So, I kindly request to please discuss this matter with me in a calm manner.
Yes, I do agree with you. And you have basically included some of my points with your stuff and added many things of your own.

First of all, the Church Pew calc is something which I never agreed with. About the destruction, the terrain also gives a lot of advantages to the destruction which happens. For example, imagine you throw the same church pew on a trampoline, most likely, no destruction would happen, and the church pew would most likely bounce off. Also, the energy calculated was 24416727.0374 J, which would give the speed at which the pew was thrown at literally sqrt[(24416727.0374)/(0.5*136.078)] = 599.052332 m/s. Not only Takemichi, but even Yuzuha dodged it, so does that mean Yuzuha is supersonic, so lol, I disagreed with it long ago.

I never ever read Desert Eagle, so I don't know about Ichigo, I never knew he was connected to the TR timeline in the first place. Even the official TR fandom doesn't include it. So, I don't have any arguments about it, all I do is agree with you in this one. And as you said, if it was never evaluated, I don't think it is trustable in the first place.

About the dodges calc, all I want to say is that you can't assume the distances moved upon some manga panels. Manga panels are not animated. There's no proof that when did the initials started or when they didn't.

Izana dashing at Mikey is however, something I actually agree with (not with the value, but with the method). Though I myself never understood how they calculate it like 1/speed = reaction speed, as long as CGMs are okay with it, I don't see any problems. What my thing is that you can't possibly take subsonic perception. Mangas mostly show reactions of other characters after the feat is performed (example is Blue Lock, but none of the characters in it are even subsonic); it doesn't matter if the characters show an expression of surprise or not. With that being said, I want to say that a value of 1/50th of a second which is 0.02 seconds is fine to be taken, as Izana was shown to appear as a blur.

For Izana saving Kakucho, I already argued a ton about it with my previous lost account. How the hell can we assume that Izana would be at his position when Kisaki fired the gun, or how do they assume when did Kisaki fire the gun. And if the feat is actually supersonic+ or at least that was what the author is trying to show, why did Mikey never chase Kisaki on a bike? The fastest bike in the world is Dodge Tomahawk according to the internet, which is 350 mph = 156.464 m/s. So, if supersonic+ calculated stuff is 1178 m/s, and even if Hanma and Kisaki choose the fastest bike available right now, which is 156.464 m/s, having 1178/156.464 = 7.52888843 times the difference is enough to chase it, so I never believed that feat, not even with the hand movement calc you gave.

That's all I want to say. And don't get into fights with the community of this community, even though I support the verse, I can't disagree that they are all more than desperate to get the verse to the level of Lookism lol.

And one more feat which you should add:

Mikey lifts Chonbo with one leg
First of all, the velocity assumed is 34.3 m/s. There are no good proofs for why it should be 34.4 m/s lol. And the timeframe they say in the calculation is 1 second through the anime adaptation. Mikey's leg should be 0.8 m through this. He moved his leg for 180deg for a roundhouse kick. The distance would be 3.14*0.8 = 2.512 m. Now, if the guy basically assumed the timeframe as 1 second, then the velocity would be 2.512/1 = 2.512 m/s. And if he assumed that the velocity is 34.3 m/s, then the timeframe would be 2.512/34.3 = 0.0732361516 seconds. Nothing adds up and even though the calc was revised, I disagree with it. The most I can say is that we should ask the one who evaluated it. And also, my another problem with this calc is that how do you assume that the speed would be 34.3 m/s when Chonbo had enough time to say, "He is lifting me up with his leg?" with surprise. That speechline would take around 2 seconds at least, so I don't think you possible can do that.

Yes, I do agree with you. And you have basically included some of my points with your stuff and added many things of your own.

First of all, the Church Pew calc is something which I never agreed with. About the destruction, the terrain also gives a lot of advantages to the destruction which happens. For example, imagine you throw the same church pew on a trampoline, most likely, no destruction would happen, and the church pew would most likely bounce off. Also, the energy calculated was 24416727.0374 J, which would give the speed at which the pew was thrown at literally sqrt[(24416727.0374)/(0.5*136.078)] = 599.052332 m/s. Not only Takemichi, but even Yuzuha dodged it, so does that mean Yuzuha is supersonic, so lol, I disagreed with it long ago.

I never ever read Desert Eagle, so I don't know about Ichigo, I never knew he was connected to the TR timeline in the first place. Even the official TR fandom doesn't include it. So, I don't have any arguments about it, all I do is agree with you in this one. And as you said, if it was never evaluated, I don't think it is trustable in the first place.

About the dodges calc, all I want to say is that you can't assume the distances moved upon some manga panels. Manga panels are not animated. There's no proof that when did the initials started or when they didn't.

Izana dashing at Mikey is however, something I actually agree with (not with the value, but with the method). Though I myself never understood how they calculate it like 1/speed = reaction speed, as long as CGMs are okay with it, I don't see any problems. What my thing is that you can't possibly take subsonic perception. Mangas mostly show reactions of other characters after the feat is performed (example is Blue Lock, but none of the characters in it are even subsonic); it doesn't matter if the characters show an expression of surprise or not. With that being said, I want to say that a value of 1/50th of a second which is 0.02 seconds is fine to be taken, as Izana was shown to appear as a blur.

For Izana saving Kakucho, I already argued a ton about it with my previous lost account. How the hell can we assume that Izana would be at his position when Kisaki fired the gun, or how do they assume when did Kisaki fire the gun. And if the feat is actually supersonic+ or at least that was what the author is trying to show, why did Mikey never chase Kisaki on a bike? The fastest bike in the world is Dodge Tomahawk according to the internet, which is 350 mph = 156.464 m/s. So, if supersonic+ calculated stuff is 1178 m/s, and even if Hanma and Kisaki choose the fastest bike available right now, which is 156.464 m/s, having 1178/156.464 = 7.52888843 times the difference is enough to chase it, so I never believed that feat, not even with the hand movement calc you gave.

That's all I want to say. And don't get into fights with the community of this community, even though I support the verse, I can't disagree that they are all more than desperate to get the verse to the level of Lookism lol.

And one more feat which you should add:

Mikey lifts Chonbo with one leg
First of all, the velocity assumed is 34.3 m/s. There are no good proofs for why it should be 34.4 m/s lol. And the timeframe they say in the calculation is 1 second through the anime adaptation. Mikey's leg should be 0.8 m through this. He moved his leg for 180deg for a roundhouse kick. The distance would be 3.14*0.8 = 2.512 m. Now, if the guy basically assumed the timeframe as 1 second, then the velocity would be 2.512/1 = 2.512 m/s. And if he assumed that the velocity is 34.3 m/s, then the timeframe would be 2.512/34.3 = 0.0732361516 seconds. Nothing adds up and even though the calc was revised, I disagree with it. The most I can say is that we should ask the one who evaluated it. And also, my another problem with this calc is that how do you assume that the speed would be 34.3 m/s when Chonbo had enough time to say, "He is lifting me up with his leg?" with surprise. That speechline would take around 2 seconds at least, so I don't think you possible can do that.
For the Izana calculation. The dashing Mikey. Izana never appeared as a blur. They just said that he was fast. I don’t know how that means he was a blur.

Also what did you mean by the value? Theirs no proof that it was a speed blitz? Tbh, I have difficulty understanding the feat itself.

Also, about the Draken's speed calc, there are a lot of assumptions, including even the distances moved and covered. I would support the assumptions if there were any sensible things which supported the assumptions made. For now, I am neutral about it, until the anime adapts the scene. Same for the Izana's supersonic+ calc, the anime adaptation would be the best source for assumptions for both. Even the hypersonic+ calcs are not rejected yet, but they are awaiting an anime adaptation.

For the Izana calculation. The dashing Mikey. Izana never appeared as a blur. They just said that he was fast. I don’t know how that means he was a blur.

Also what did you mean by the value? Theirs no proof that it was a speed blitz? Tbh, I have difficulty understanding the feat itself.
From blur, I mean the manga motion drawings. And by the value, I mean why the subsonic perception is used, I suggest using 0.02 seconds, as it was used for calculating the blur design feats from manga even 2 years ago on this platform.

I’ve had to remove like 4 calcs from the tr page already. Even if this eval goes through it will be without cloudy’s help as we can expect.
Someone told me that he got a ban from the website because he was reported for doing things like causing street fights in real-life. I don't know how much of it is true, but I don't care anyways lol.

From blur, I mean the manga motion drawings. And by the value, I mean why the subsonic perception is used, I suggest using 0.02 seconds, as it was used for calculating the blur design feats from manga even 2 years ago on this platform.
It would be 1/30 or 0.03. But I still don’t see Izana becoming a blur. The way is drawn can be seen with any other manga. Even cote with low tier fights have drawings like that. I don’t think it indicates anything

Don't care about the football part since I am not very interested in it, but yes lol. The J/cc value we take is to fragment into every block which would be a cubic centimeter big. And I never understood what gave them the idea that the blocks were as small as a centimeter cube. Some of them are visually around 10-15 cc big xD.

It would be 1/30 or 0.03. But I still don’t see Izana becoming a blur. The way is drawn can be seen with any other manga. Even cote with low tier fights have drawings like that. I don’t think it indicates anything
You're speaking fax lol, but the reason why I said it was because I was being generous and I know the pain of getting a calc rejected, so I just though suggesting some changes wouldn't be bad. My inner voice tells me that the feat is not even legible to be calculated by putting an assumed timeframe.

Back