• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he even have the formula, I couldn't care less I just wanted the formula for this type of feat
It's likely really bad to even try to calculate it because air masses keep changing constantly depending upon the velocity too.

Secondly, the wind should likely have a destructive evidence. Like, if we do manage to get a really high result, then it needs to be supported.

Thirdly, you can know the formula by making a CGD thread or a Q&A thread...

Can we end this thread, 9 pages is far to long for anyone to read through, best to create a new thread and start over or listen to what morris said before

Can we end this thread, 9 pages is far to long for anyone to read through, best to create a new thread and start over or listen to what morris said before
there's no need, agnaa is checking the calcs so just wait at least for him, after we will decide but I believe when he will finish all this will meet an end so don't worry

just don't go over useless discussions thanks

I did that, I just want to find the formula to calculate the wind this matter does not require anymore discussion tbh but whatever
I don't know if it is calculable as a feat. People like Bruce lee have statmants of air displacement. These are stronger obviously but I wouldn't know how to calculate them

99 Percent of Bruce Lee statements are bs...
Yes, it was just to say that such a small air displacement doesn't seem worthy of calculation, I think the feat of throwing a person off like that involves air displacement. I wouldn't know how to calculate it, but I think i always turn out Wall or wall+ at very best

Yes, it was just to say that such a small air displacement doesn't seem worthy of calculation, I think the feat of throwing a person off like that involves air displacement. I wouldn't know how to calculate it, but I think i always turn out Wall or wall+ at very best
Wall+ is very hard, seeing how it is literally 10.46 MJ or something like that.

Manga is used for deeds, anime for timeframe if one cannot be gained from the manga iirc.
I don't think was in the manga at all. Not taking a stance upon it's canonicity just stating that I don't think it even existed. Some did say they are complementary and thus the feat should count.

Anime goes into more depth about the feat, stop trying to debate this
So? Anime goes into more depth for Baji's feat of cracking a wall and Mikey's feat of denting a car, those scans from the anime weren't used in those calculations so why are we using anime scans for this feat and not for the rest?
You know, you can't have your cake and eat it

So? Anime goes into more depth for Baji's feat of cracking a wall and Mikey's feat of denting a car, those scans from the anime weren't used in those calculations so why are we using anime scans for this feat and not for the rest?
You know, you can't have your cake and eat it
The Baji feat is used, the reason why the Mikey feat isn't used is because the anime's budget couldn't afford to re create the manga image, if the anime goes into more depth you use the anime

The Baji feat is used, the reason why the Mikey feat isn't used is because the anime's budget couldn't afford to re create the manga image, if the anime goes into more depth you use the anime
Baji feat is from the manga
If you're talking about the windshield one, ClownYagami added that without any staff approval.
And one of the CGMs have already commented and agreed to remove those feats on this thread.
No dude, just because a small minority agrees that a feat should be used and edits that into the verse page without having any right to do so, doesn't mean that the feat itself has been accepted. This is basic wiki rules 101 and none of those feats had any CRT backing their legitimacy or acceptance, except that one particular 1.86 Megajoule feat.

Baji feat is from the manga
If you're talking about the windshield one, ClownYagami added that without any staff approval.
And one of the CGMs have already commented and agreed to remove those feats on this thread.
No dude, just because a small minority agrees that a feat should be used and edits that into the verse page without having any right to do so, doesn't mean that the feat itself has been accepted. This is basic wiki rules 101 and none of those feats had any CRT backing their legitimacy or acceptance, except that one particular 1.86 Megajoule feat.
It needs to be updated

What are you talking about this has no connection with what I just said

What are you talking about this has no connection with what I just said
And where is it stated, by a staff member or the wiki rules, that precedence of the same feat in two different adaptations is decided by the better visual depiction of said feat out of the two adaptations?
Would appreciate if any staff members or calc rules have stated that, otherwise, drop it.
It needs to be updated
Baji walk cracking feat from the anime wasn't accepted though? I saw it rejected when Mastrad made a calc for this very reason.

And where is it stated, by a staff member or the wiki rules, that precedence of the same feat in two different adaptations is decided by the better visual depiction of said feat out of the two adaptations?
Would appreciate if any staff members or calc rules have stated that, otherwise, drop it.

Baji walk cracking feat from the anime wasn't accepted though? I saw it rejected when Mastrad made a calc for this very reason.
I'm not going to drop it its common sense

why the **** are we debating this, take some time out of your day and search up "Baji Wall feat"

Im not going to debate this anymore Im tired

So you do agree with me that It seems like too much importance is placed on the anime when it performs better or introduces new feats to the series? Like the windshield cracking one?
Manga has the priority. Always.

Anime can be used only to specify better some unclear parts of the feat such as if X thing was vaporized or pulverized, but not to replace the feat entirely.

Made up stuff just can't be used instead.

Manga has the priority. Always.

Anime can be used only to specify better some unclear parts of the feat such as if X thing was vaporized or pulverized, but not to replace the feat entirely.

Made up stuff just can't be used instead.
Yeah that's also what I remembered. It's why I was surprised that the feat I mentioned was brought into the conversation because I doubt it should even be included except if it's for a different anime only version.

If you have read the thread then what is your view on it?

Yeah that's also what I remembered. It's why I was surprised that the feat I mentioned was brought into the conversation because I doubt it should even be included except if it's for a different anime only version.

If you have read the thread then what is your view on it?
If the anime version is too different it shouldn't be used at all.

The more I see the glaring problems with the verse and supporters unwillingness to compromise and improve the verse makes me think that this verse should just be deleted and only re-added with careful scrutiny by staff.

The more I see the glaring problems with the verse and supporters unwillingness to compromise and improve the verse makes me think that this verse should just be deleted and only re-added with careful scrutiny by staff.
that's what happens when a verse is wanked at this level :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back