• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 3: Post-Timeskip (Fullbring, TYBW and CFYOW Novel) (Part 3)

@Purgy; the point of a full revision like this should be to remove baseless assumptions.

@The Causality; I have a few more suggestions to make regarding the ratings which would include changing the ratings of some of those FTL Sternritter.

I will see if your suggestions are valable then.

But Renji faster than the royal guard He trained with seem pretty weird to me.

Damage3245 said:
Dangai Ichigo's and Transcendent Aizen's justifications currently look very sketchy to me. I'll go through and look for others.
Before I leap into another point; I want to re-address this. I don't think we should be scaling Dangai Ichigo's speed and Monster Aizen's speed like this unless there is a very good reason.

Damage3245 said:
Damage3245 said:
Dangai Ichigo's and Transcendent Aizen's justifications currently look very sketchy to me. I'll go through and look for others.
Before I leap into another point; I want to re-address this. I don't think we should be scaling Dangai Ichigo's speed and Monster Aizen's speed like this unless there is a very good reason.
dangai=true shikai as yhwach told ichigo he regained his power that he once lost to defeat aizen

@Zoro21043; that doesn't really answer my question since True Shikai Ichigo gets his scaling from Dangai Ichigo.

If they are stated to being stronger than the said character, i don't think there is a problem, or i missed something?

So now True Shikai Ichigo is slower than Renji?

Because that's what Damage is implying.

@Purgy; please, stop putting words in my mouth. Don't try and cleverly read implications in my post when I'm trying to keep this very simple and direct.

Damage3245 said:
@Purgy; please, stop putting words in my mouth. Don't try and cleverly read implications in my post when I'm trying to keep this very simple and direct.
I'm sorry, but that's clearly what you're going for.

Purgy said:
If you say you're sorry, then you follow that apology with the same load of nonsense as before, then what was the point of the apology? If you're not going to actually address my posts then please stop responding to me.

Damage3245 said:
Purgy said:
If you say you're sorry, then you follow that apology with the same load of nonsense as before, then what was the point of the apology? If you're not going to actually address my posts then please stop responding to me.
Actually having looked at it now, it was my fault. I thought True Shikai Ichigo's speed scaled from Renji, but no it just says Massively FTL from scaling to Dangai Ichigo which doesn't really make sense, so yes you're correct. Sorry.

Those discussion is literally why i hate mainstream revision, can you guys focus on the revison with some relevant stuff?

EDIT: thanks you

idk im kind of new to here but i think we are a bit rude to damage from what i see usually , i think he is strict because thats how things work here , or we would have stupid statements like the "sokyoku can overwelm everything in existence so ichigo is universal at soul society arc " accepted and a lot of verses would be wanked

tho im not agreeing with soi fon not being ftl and that its obvious that she is

but i understand what he means for dangai and that he needs some more proof to be convinced

So from what I can gather, the real issue here is that Dangai Ichigo and therefore True Shikai Ichigo are being scaled to Hikone based on them all being Transcendent. But Ichigo and Aizen were stated as being above Hikone right?

It's kinda simple Aizen while still evolving was beyond Isshin and the others, being so strong that makes Ichigo completely lose hope when it comes to fighting him. This Aizen being far beyond any given reasonable than his Base to which tanked the Itto Kaso from Yamamoto and can also harm but not yet beat Yama.

I will mention Clyde's video but only for one single point that he makes which was the Soul Society Aizen being already far beyond all the Espada since that's how they follow him which by the way he is stronger than all of them combined.

Yamamoto being in FKT being stronger than his TYBW self would still make him and FKT Aizen pretty much above most Sternritter and once Butterfly Aizen comes in Aizen flat out says that thanks to Gin killing him he evolved beyond the power of any Shinigami or Hollow which would include Yamamoto the person he was most hesitant in fighting 1v1. At least I hope I made some semblance of sense...Is that good or did I say something that doesn't work

Before my opinion on Dangai Ichigo and Monster Aizen and above, I will talk about Chrysalis Aizen.

Think that this version of Aizen must be FTL, or even Aizen Base, since in CFYOW it was compared with Byakuya, Yoruichi and Tokinada today, but I don't remember the quote well, so I won't go into details, however, Chrysalis Aizen must have .

He was literally able to go from the air to the ground without Isshin, Ichigo and Urahara watching, while the three were focused on him, not only that, but also approaching Yoruichi without her noticing. Aizen throughout this fight was testing his power and, when he wanted to defeat them, he did without problems.

I was referring to their speed ratings, not their AP ratings.

When aizen explains trancendence he talks about breaking the shinigami limits of stuff like kido,zajutsu and hoho "which is pretty much speed" so yeah they scale in speed not just ap

Dangai Ichigo said:
Chrystalis was outpacing literally everybody
Yes, the difference after he reaches this mode is huge. However, he had not yet transcended Shinigamis and Hollows, but he was powerful enough to be imperceptible to Isshin.

From what I can see the solution is to just scale Chrysalis Aizen and his later forms to be superior to Isshin, Urahara and Yoruichi.

Damage3245 said:
From what I can see the solution is to just scale Chrysalis Aizen and his later forms to be superior to Isshin, Urahara and Yoruichi.
Pre-timeskip Yoruichi/Isshin/Urahara or CFYOW?

Damage3245 said:
@Purgy; Pre-Timeskip.
USklaverei said that apparently Chrysalis Aizen was compared to CFYOW Yoruichi and Byakuya, I don't know if its true but I imagine he'd be honest.

Since Chrysalis Aizen was compared to CFYOW characters, i wonder.

thats that mean he was very strong in that form, or that the characters did not progress THAAAT much?

where is Chrysalis Aizen conscidered to be in terms of tiering in the verse as a whole? Low, Mid High tier?

I don't know if its true, that just what USklaverei said.

And of course any version of Hogyoku Aizen is very strong, one of the strongest characters in the series.

I'd rather see these statements and their context first.

Aizen achieved a transcendental state after Gin stabbed him, correct? so what is his chrysalis stage, a transitional form?

Ovrhide said:
Aizen achieved a transcendental state after Gin stabbed him, correct? so what is his chrysalis stage, a transitional form?
I think so, we have Aizen saying thisbut when Aizen is giving his transcendence monologue to Ichigo it shows his second and third form, implying he was actually transcendent before his 4th form, so I don't know it's kind of conflicting.

Aizen already had transcendent Reiatsu since his 2nd form IIRC, as everyone there (bar Ichigo) was unable to sense him, so he likely transcended in this form and completed the process in his Butterfly form (like he stated).

Monster Aizen is much stronger than that, and then Dangai transcends that Aizen. Finally, Dangai Ichigo is equal or weaker than TS Ichigo (because of fake Zanpakuto, not having his powers understood/in harmony, and Zangetsu telling Ichigo that he had never used his true power before his TS).

I remember that he was mentioned when Tokinada is using KS on others and that he didn't compare to when Aizen was using, mentions Yoruichi, Byakuya and him being below that Aizen. I'll try to look for it.

I think the Monster Aizen and Dangai Ichigo thing has been completed, or not?

Please let me know when you find the statements on the speed.

In Karakura Town Chrysalis Aizen's reiatsu could not be sensed by Isshin but Ichigo could sensed his transcendent reiatsu even when Ichigo wasn't transcedent yet. Was the problem with Ukitake sensing Yamamoto's shikai transcedent reiatsu? Both Aizen and Yhwach had to limit and sealed Yammamoto's power to fight him.

Back