• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta Verse Revisions: Low 1-C, Infinite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does that say an amp? They were literally slowed down by witch time, what part of that remotely proves it's an amp?

Irenic's labelled as a third sphere angel dude, that makes its feat a massive outlier, especially when the gods themselves dwarfs the 3 spheres by a wide margin.

Where does that say an amp? They were literally slowed down by witch time, what part of that remotely proves it's an amp?
Witch Time is a speed amp as concluded in the thread that Weekly linked multiple times. This is now reflected on the profiles.
Irenic's labelled as a third sphere angel dude, that makes its feat a massive outlier, especially when the gods themselves dwarfs the 3 spheres by a wide margin.
It's label is a third sphere but it's wheels, its primary source of movement, are literally 1st sphere logos.

No, where is there ever any implications that the ANGELS have an amp when they're clearly affected? Is there any lore that says the angels and demons have light speed and witch time respectively?

No, where is there ever any implications that the ANGELS have an amp when they're clearly affected? Is there any lore that says the angels and demons have light speed and witch time respectively?
Unnamed amp. Again, this was all concluded in the witch time thread. What other way would they be able to keep up with Bayo in witch time? I mean, even in one of the clips I sent, the angel is explicitly shown expressing in aura that covers up the witch time aura. You don't have to explicitly have to announce you're amping yourself or have a name for your amp to get statistic amplification.

They don't even keep up with her in witch time though, she activates it and they're slown down, it only stops when witch time isn't activated, and again, how does Irenic being below the auditoros and jubileus remotely prove they scale to trillions of times FTL when they don't reach that level?

@Crimson_Shadow101 ok, she's still far beyond Irenic who's way faster than her feat. Also when the hell have the angels remotely kept up with Bayo in witch time?

@Comicgyal Her fighting in a giant bubble means nothing here. The fastest we've seen Jubileus become is in the hundreds of times FTL, and Balder's laser feat is in the thousands of times FTL, neither of those are the same level as Irenic's feat.
I’m not sure why they’d need to go above and beyond to replicate the feat, when it’s established that they scale to it? Are we ignoring the fact that there’s an inherent hierarchy? That balder would be above Irenic, so whether he does something similar or not, he’s strong, and faster regardless??

Jubileus quite literally created Irenic, and you don’t think she scales?

Also if so many people disagree with the angels and whatever having amps, WHY did it get approved in the witch time thread??

There needs to be consistency here. That’s the problem with this, it doesn’t matter if Jubileus made Irenic or that Balder is above Irenic, the fact that NONE of these guys have shown the same level of speed as Irenic makes it an outlier. If this was a feat done by any of the god tiers then I wouldn’t have a problem, but the fact that a fodder tier, who is further labeled as such in the hierarchy like you mentioned, just makes the feat even more jarring to scale when none of them break the thousands of times FTL in their speed feats.

That speed scaling should be its own thread, 1 less messy and maybe staff only with notable names called. I'm neutral on it but it does seem suspicious.
I do not mind if somebody creates such a thread and we close this one afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back