• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable Bayonetta : Speed Revisions

On second reading, theres a lot of really blatant stuff that we discussed that wasnt brought up here, is there a reason for that?

Seems like infinite can be applied since it’s straightforward and there’s admin agreement. I’ll do so when I get home unless someone beats me to it.

"Possibly Immesurable" from what? The feat in a vacuum wouldn't be it as no staff has really approved that bit, now if it's by scaling to characters that have that speed for other reasons is another thing, however.

"Possibly Immesurable" from what? The feat in a vacuum wouldn't be it as no staff has really approved that bit, now if it's by scaling to characters that have that speed for other reasons is another thing, however.
I presume they meant possibly immeasurable for what they're already listed as such.

Immeasurable needs you to cross the axis of time, not just through different space-times. You can travel to another timeline with sheer speed and still end up in the present.

As Minaj pointed out in their link, Loptr does attack through time. From the past to the present, which I believe can qualify for immeasurable attack speed.
Mind showing the scan??. Otherwise from what show in the OP, it isn't qualify

Well, Immeasurable attack speed seems fine to me- But even if it is not going to be accepted, it should be "at least Infinite"

Also you need to add this "Attacking from the past to the future" feat to the OP. Nothing written there is enough for Immeasurable speed rn

Not really sure what to rn so I'll just give my pov for now.
Infinite is obvious. Unquestionable.
Pre-edit post's Immeasurable arguement I agree with.
Current post's arguement for Immeasurable I'm neutral on since I don't know who's right there, but I'll lean towards disagree on this point.
If we return to the Loptr Attacking through Time stuff, I'll agree.

Last edited:
@DarkDragonMedeus Sorry if I'm not supposed to (at) staff members, I'm still quite new to VS Battle Wiki.

This thread went dead a few weeks ago with no real resolution. Doing a quick count, there's over 10 agreements for at least Infinite and 0 disagreements to it.

I may make another thread to address Immeasurable down the line, so I'm happy to ignore that part of this thread for now.

Basically, is it okay to add 'At least Infinite' to the Bayonetta Verse profiles it's applicable to (which is basically all of them)?

@DarkDragonMedeus Sorry if I'm not supposed to (at) staff members, I'm still quite new to VS Battle Wiki.

This thread went dead a few weeks ago with no real resolution. Doing a quick count, there's over 10 agreements for at least Infinite and 0 disagreements to it.

I may make another thread to address Immeasurable down the line, so I'm happy to ignore that part of this thread for now.

Basically, is it okay to add 'At least Infinite' to the Bayonetta Verse profiles it's applicable to (which is basically all of them)?
Ehhh man, for your information, users cannot tag staffs.

I already brought up the Irenic feat being Infinite speed for sure; and that other stuff such as Loptyr attacking through time and Bayonetta being able to run through time are consistent feats to grant Immeasurable speed ratings.

I already brought up the Irenic feat being Infinite speed for sure; and that other stuff such as Loptyr attacking through time and Bayonetta being able to run through time are consistent feats to grant Immeasurable speed ratings.
Thank you for replying! Would we need more staff to apply Immeasurable?

Are we fine to close this thread?

Back