• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu Low 1-C upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the track has already been accepted, can we just apply?
it wasn't since 2 staff(Everything12 and Planck) disagreed with low 1-C interdimensional while 3 other (Darkdragon medeus, Demon god mitchin and Maverick) agreed with low 1-C interdimensional rage and 1 disagrees with changing anything (Deagonx)

a 3 to 2 to 1 is not enough of a consensus to pass a thread

From what we've seen in the anime IZ can't even kill an exhausted and injured Base Goku and Vegeta, so he likely wasn't all that strong in AP.

From what we've seen in the anime IZ can't even kill an exhausted and injured Base Goku and Vegeta, so he likely wasn't all that strong in AP.
1. That would just mean Base Goku and Vegeta are L1-C.
2. The argument would be that Zamasu is L1-C in physicals due to size but not L1-C in ki and ki attacks (his only method of attacking when he merges).

Yeah nobody agreed to that; if Zamasu was Low 1-C in size, then he would have Low 1-C stats. That’s the reason why he was Low 2-C before 2-C macrocosm. There’s no proof he fused with the hypertimeline, so stop trying to scale him to it. We’re getting Low 1-C Interdimensional range at the absolute best.

Maybe you should re read what I typed? I literally corrected the notion that he Scales to AP or physicals, his durability is 2c, but needs low 1c interdimensional range to affect him as he's omnipresent across such a range, not sure where you saw me trying to "scale" anything

The 2c durability needing low 1c interdimensional range was a compromise because while 2c attacks can't harm him because it can't hit all of him, he isn't low 1c in durability either .

We do

Only 1 staff disagreed, normal interdimensional range is for tier 2 structures only, which is low 1c interdimensional range was what was agreed by 3 staffs, it's enough to pass
well some staff said that interdimensional is not to tier 2 only, hence 2 disagreed with low 1-C interdimensional for only normal interdimensional

What the hell, I forgot this was still going.

So.. any updates? Has this been accepted? Rejected?
We have 3 agrees for Low 1-C range (Mitch, Medeus, Maverick), 2 for interdimensional only (Planck and Everything12). Garrixian is suggesting we call all the staff over to reconfirm votes and talk out any outstanding issue (with the vote being so close), but:
1. Everything12 seems to have left the site as fast as he rejoined.
2. Planck seems to have fully lost interest in this CRT.
I don't think the staff who disagreed with stuff are coming back, so I honestly think Garrixian can go ahead and apply the changes, but it's up to her.

One question, why is he stated nigh omnipresent? He was omnipresent across his range wasn't he? Or is there's minimum range you need to be omnipresent across to get the full rating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back