• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu Low 1-C upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
未来トランクス、光の剣で合体ザマスを両断!ザマスの意思が暴走し宇宙を飲み込み始める。 = "Future Trunks cuts the combined Zamasu in half with a sword of light! Zamasu's will spirals out of control and begins to swallow the universe."
One of the examples allegedly depicting 宇宙 being used to describe "universes", plural, being Goku Black describing the anger he feels towards mortals, is written in the Japanese dialogue as, "宇宙を汚す人間への怒り。", or, "Anger towards humans who pollute the universe;" plural indicators are absent. As is the case with "ザマスは宇宙になろうとしているのかもしれん。", or, "Zamasu may be trying to become a/the(?) universe."
Idk if this changes anything.

-5 time rings.

-Subtract 1 for Zeno erasing the timeline.

-Add 1 for Beerus creating another timeline in destroying Zamasu.

-Add 1 for Whis creating a new timeline for Trunks and Mai.

-6 time rings?
If this is true then I would agree with zamasu merging with the 12 universes or maybe even the entire timeline

besides, if he really already fused with the entire timeline, that would have included Zeno's palace, aka Zeno would already have known of Zamasu and wouldn't have asked goku about him when he was called in the end of the arc
No, Zen'ō's palace is outside of the 12 Universes, so I don't think it's included in the timeline.

I think this has been adressed (I don't want to read 8 pages) but, If infinite Zamasu becomes Low 1-C wouldn't that mean

Goku and others will be too? Jiren was stated to be the strongest opponent he ever faced which obviously includes Infinite Zamasu

I'm not sure about this

I think this has been adressed (I don't want to read 8 pages) but, If infinite Zamasu becomes Low 1-C wouldn't that mean

Goku and others will be too? Jiren was stated to be the strongest opponent he ever faced which obviously includes Infinite Zamasu

I'm not sure about this
...Dude we are on range only atp.

Agree​

DarkDragonMedeus (Low 1-C Interdimensional Range)​

CloverDragon03 (Low 1-C Interdimensional Range)​

Maverick_Zero_X (Low 1-C Interdimensional Range)​

GarrixianXD (Low 1-C Interdimensional Range)​

Everything12 (Interdimensional Range only, no Low 1-C Range)​

Planck69 (Interdimensional Range only, no Low 1-C Range)​

Neutral​

KLOL506 (Thinks it could qualify for upcoming range standards)​

Disagree​

ImmortalDread (Disagrees with everything)​

Deagonx (Disagrees with everything)​

There are 8 pages, I just don't know, mark the mods for final considerations, or mark a mod to see what can be applied.

I don't think it's worth extending this any longer.

There are 8 pages, I just don't know, mark the mods for final considerations, or mark a mod to see what can be applied.

We have two staff (with voting rights) in favor of Low 1-C range, and 2 for interdimensional only. This CRT was made two days ago, so we just need one more staff to break the tie so something can be applied.

We have two staff (with voting rights) in favor of Low 1-C range, and 2 for interdimensional only. This CRT was made two days ago, so we just need one more staff to break the tie so something can be applied.
Interdimensional range doesn't apply to above tier 2 realms, this was already pointed out

I think zamasu should likely-possibly be l1c because if Zeno hadn't deleted zamasu he would have merged with all universes + with the whole timeline

Pages are forty messages long instead of a hundred now. This is only three full pages.
I'm aware. 8 pages is unnecessary when 5 of the 8 pages is discussing what was laid out in the prior thread. If people were confused on what it takes to be considered L1-C in the verse, it could have been elaborated on in the general discussion thread.

Since the Tier 1 DB revision has been approved and applied, all Xenoverse and Heroes characters have been upgraded, though, Zeno had the same treatment as well.

Zeno's Low 1-C same as this description:

We all know Infinite Zamasu merged with the hypertimeline, which Infinite Zamasu merged with, therefore he should also be Low 1-C with Zeno.

He expanded to other hypertimelines, so should that make him Low 1-C? Or at least a 5-D range.
It looks good, but I don't have a clear answer right now, I'll follow up.

Found this user blog page where it says that with proper translation and context, it is concluded that IZ merged with all universes.

What do you think about it?
Kanji is indeed used at times to reference the 'entire timeline,' However, it can also be employed to denote the u7. Therefore, asserting that he has merged with the hypertimeline is unsubstantiated unless we possess concrete evidence of his convergence with the entire timeline
Basically this also there was no point of destroying the entire timeline if he only fused with u7
It has been explicitly shown that Zeno can erase the entire timeline in a moment of anger. Therefore, I don't think this is a compelling argument
latest

latest

latest

Well, just as others have argued, IZ has started merging in the 'main timeline,' so I agree with the 'range' proposal. However, I still don't see concrete evidence that IZ has merged with the entire future timeline.

Last edited:
Kanji is indeed used at times to reference the 'entire timeline,' However, it is also specifically employed to denote the u7. Therefore, asserting that it has merged with the hypertimeline is unsubstantiated unless we possess concrete evidence of its convergence with the entire timeline

It has been explicitly shown that Zeno can erase the entire timeline in a moment of anger. Therefore, I don't think this is a compelling argument
latest

latest

latest

Well, just as others have argued, IZ has started merging in the 'main timeline,' so I agree with the 'range' proposal. However, I still don't see concrete evidence that IZ has merged with the entire future timeline.
Just the range is the issue, in fact I believe we already agreed he didn't merge with the entire thing

Can someone tag the mods who wanted interdimensional range? As it doesn't apply to tier 1 structures, we need them to clarify their stance

Was stated in the manga his plan was to destroy all the timelines.
In the manga, Fusion Zamasu multiplied into thousands of additional Zamases and planned on using Time Machines, including the manga-exclusive Universe 12 Time Machine, to enact the Zero Mortals Plan across parallel worlds.

Infinite Zamasu in the manga and Infinite Zamasu in the anime are inequivalent. Besides, Infinite Zamasu in the anime is the furthest thing from "sane", "rational", and "intelligent" as possible.

Ah, right. My bad then.

Agree​

DarkDragonMedeus (Low 1-C Interdimensional Range)​

CloverDragon03 (Low 1-C Interdimensional Range)​

Maverick_Zero_X (Low 1-C Interdimensional Range)​

GarrixianXD (Low 1-C Interdimensional Range)​

Everything12 (Interdimensional Range only, no Low 1-C Range)​

Planck69 (Interdimensional Range only, no Low 1-C Range)​

Neutral​

KLOL506 (Thinks it could qualify for upcoming range standards)​

Disagree​

ImmortalDread (Disagrees with everything)​

Deagonx (Disagrees with everything)​

Could you help with pinging the others, planck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back