• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta Verse Revisions: Low 1-C, Infinite

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000.png

1000.png

I only ask because they make a case of irenic being to achieve "great speeds" While I agree its rather low tier hierarchy wise, it seems to be special speed wise, at least in lore

The amps we've been discussing for two pages...

And you wonder why i keep asking if youve read the thread...

I only ask because they make a case of irenic being to achieve "great speeds" While I agree its rather low tier hierarchy wise, it seems to be special speed wise, at least in lore
In movement/travel speed yeah, itsjust that things can react to it moving that fast and thus have reactions/combat sped on its level whtout being able to actively travel at that sped

Because there’s a different between her regular speed, and when she’s amping herself with witch time. As I said before the angels weren’t chasing her on cars, they always came ahead of Bayonetta due to how they spawn into the world. The only thing that chased with Bayonetta was Irenic, period.
Here's a clip to better illustrate my meaning. Whether or not angels were chasing Bayonetta on regular cars is not important, what is important is the assumed speed these things are moving at. These cars are comparable enough that their speed can compete with Irenic. Is the assumption that Irenic is moving at it's lore speed here? If so explain this issue.

Irenic is made to be so important speed wise, because it’s a car. It was made during the industrial era, and was the first Angel to have such a role as transporting enemies and gods message. Doesn’t mean other angels can’t be faster, they’re just.. not cars..

was that
Irenic is made to be so important speed wise, because it’s a car. It was made during the industrial era, and was the first Angel to have such a role as transporting enemies and gods message. Doesn’t mean other angels can’t be faster, they’re just.. not cars..
Is this your answer to my post or someone else?

I would say the problem isn't Irenic being angel or not, is more of, Irenic is solely made to be this faster, while the others not.
They are not created equally, to prove they all have the same speed by amps or whatever, requires proof.

Saying they can match bayo isnt exactly proof, it requires proof that the AMP can do that and does not fall into assuming/assumption.

I would say the problem isn't Irenic being angel or not, is more of, Irenic is solely made to be this faster, while the others not.
They are not created equally, to prove they all have the same speed by amps or whatever, requires proof.

Saying they can match bayo isnt exactly proof, it requires proof that the AMP can do that and does not fall into assuming/assumption.
That’s.. not entirely true, it’s not implied that Irenics existence was to be faster than every other Angel.

However, it goes without saying that Irenic has existed since long before even the concept of history. Irenic is charged with spreading the message of Divine Will across Paradiso, and is most commonly depicted as a boxy form with four wheels capable of achieving great speeds.”

The book states that Irenics purpose is spread the divine will across Paradiso, and because it has four wheels, Irenic can achieve great speeds. Nothing in the book says directly that it’s the fastest Angel, just that it was made incredibly fast because of what it’s purpose was.

They aren’t created equally that much is true, but since we acknowledge that Irenic is a third sphere, any Angel his class and above should be comparable to him. Since second spheres and above are stronger. Also the witch time being changed thread kinda said the angels can amp themselves to match Bayos speed, so as far as vsbw goes, it’s accepted in that regard.

Irenic is stated to be explicitly faster in TRAVEL speed, hence why no other angels can travel as fast as it can and hnce why the angels and bayonetta arent scaling to it in movement speed, only reactions and combat speed becaus theycan react to it and tag it while it is moving that fast

That’s.. not entirely true, it’s not implied that Irenics existence was to be faster than every other Angel.
Hmm i said to be this faster, never argued he is supposed to be faster than any angel.

They aren’t created equally that much is true, but since we acknowledge that Irenic is a third sphere, any Angel his class and above should be comparable to him. Since second spheres and above are stronger. Also the witch time being changed thread kinda said the angels can amp themselves to match Bayos speed, so as far as vsbw goes, it’s accepted in that regard.
I need link on that, and can you provide evidence they can amp ?

Irenic is stated to be explicitly faster in TRAVEL speed, hence why no other angels can travel as fast as it can and hnce why the angels and bayonetta arent scaling to it in movement speed, only reactions and combat speed becaus theycan react to it and tag it while it is moving that fast

I not sure weekly, the Irenics dont see to be at their top speed.

Like you said travel speed, and there is no evidence as far i know they can react to Irenic at top speed.

But... are they moving at MFTL+ speeds?

Crashing against the traffic isnt enought, Hypersonic people already do that.
They should be, there’s no realistic reason for Irenic to be moving slower than what he’s portrayed to do. Since he starts in by driving into the scene, he doesn’t teleport like all the other angels.
Please proof, there is 5 page thread with alot of things to read, if you just show us the proof already, things will be settled.
it would be better to read the thread, as opposed to requesting proof from someone who didn’t bring up angels amping themselves in the first place. Even if weekly cannot bring evidence, as already stated the Amps have been approved already.

None of the cars compete with Irenic, Bayonetta and Irenic constantly blow through traffic.
I've looked through the clip plenty of times and even booted up Bayonetta myself, the Irenic's don't move much faster than the normal vehicles on the road.

They should be, there’s no realistic reason for Irenic to be moving slower than what he’s portrayed to do. Since he starts in by driving into the scene, he doesn’t teleport like all the other angels.
Actually there is a reason, since bayo would only scale to reaction, if he goes at top speed, it would be impossible to him to stop bayo.

it would be better to read the thread, as opposed to requesting proof from someone who didn’t bring up angels amping themselves in the first place. Even if weekly cannot bring evidence, as already stated the Amps have been approved already.
I asked proof for you originally, i did find one of the proof on the thread and....

What is being argued here is that angels can keep AMPING without limit ?
Because the video here, shows them slow after another witch time.

if so, then i think comicygal already agreed earlier it would be that speed with the amps, and that would be specified on the pages

What comicygal said, though a few users had some issues on either consistency from what I understand or displayed speed from the character itself within the game not matching up with its feat in lore

Okay. Thank you for the replies.

Is there anything else that we need to do here?

Well after looking through the which time thread I can concur that I did find evidence that Angels do possess temporal control. Not sure on demons

The more so remaining issue from one I understand is the whole presentation in mission 8 of the original game where you fight irenic, and it's movements not matching up with lore supposedly

The more so remaining issue from one I understand is the whole presentation in mission 8 of the original game where you fight irenic, and it's movements not matching up with lore supposedly
From what i remember, the MFTL+ depends on Irenic, gameplay wise nobody reacts to Irenic at top speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back