• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu Low 1-C upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
Any/All
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
Since the Tier 1 DB revision has been approved and applied, all Xenoverse and Heroes characters have been upgraded, though, Zeno had the same treatment as well.

Zeno's Low 1-C same as this description:
Future Zen'ō effortlessly erased everything with a single ki blast: including Infinite Zamasu and Future Trunks' world, which has a higher time dimension encompassing its own multiverse.

We all know Infinite Zamasu merged with the hypertimeline, which Infinite Zamasu merged with, therefore he should also be Low 1-C with Zeno.

He expanded to other hypertimelines, so should that make him Low 1-C? Or at least a 5-D range.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure he's just treated as merging with the 12 universes at the time and then starting to reach into the past, before Zen' erased him. Could be wrong though.
Only Universe 7, and then the past of Universe 7, from what we know

I am pretty sure he's just treated as starting to merge with the 12 universes at the time and then starting to reach into the past, before Zen' erased him. Could be wrong though.
I don't think so, I think we always treated him as just merged with Universe 7.

However a Low 1-C range argument can be made, as it was doing so for universe 7 of the "prime" timeline.

This is no different than when his 2-C/2-B overtime key was removed.

He could maybe eventually encompass the hypertimeline, but it hasn't happened yet and his overtime key got nuked so no.

Nah, ngl, we don't know, at best he get 5d interdimension range for being able to reach to other hypertimeline, probably

Anyway this is my only reply for now, need to sleep

Well, although I can agree that before Zen'ō arrived there was a quote from him saying that he was joining with the Universe itself, after Zen'ō arrived the entire Universe was completely taken over and we saw that, after that we see the face of infinite Zamasu in another timeline, do you want more proof than that? Their fusion would not have ended if Zen'ō had appeared, infinite Zamas would certainly become all timelines.

Before I say, no one climbs besides Zen'ō and Zamasu.

for me I do believe he fused with the entire timeline and other proof of this is that he was also spreading in another timeline so just saying he only fused with u7 doesn't make sense for me

If he only fused with u7 at the moment and was spreading zeno would only have erased u7 there was no need for erasing the entire timeline

Infinite Zamasu was only stated to be becoming the universe, not the entire hypertimeline
If his threat was so localized then there wouldn't be a reason to worry about him. Also him spilling in the past means he was affecting both the whole timeline and the void between timelines that Black mentioned.
I am pretty sure he's just treated as starting to merge with the 12 universes at the time and then starting to reach into the past, before Zen' erased him. It's not as though people who scale above him scale to 54 space-time continuums.

Could be wrong though.
He wouldn't scale in DC of course. At most he would scale in Range and Durability overtime.

Overall I think he can maybe get range and durability. Absolutely not Dc as people easily guarded against his blast.

If his threat was so localized then there wouldn't be a reason to worry about him. Also him spilling in the past means he was affecting both the whole timeline and the void between timelines that Black mentioned.
…What?

Becoming the entire universe is still a big threat, along with wiping out all of humanity that was left. It’s not exactly “localized” just because it’s not the entire hypertimeline

…What?

Becoming the entire universe is still a big threat, along with wiping out all of humanity that was left. It’s not exactly “localized” just because it’s not the entire hypertimeline
It would be localized if it just spreaded over Universe 7 and would be no cause for anxiety. Surely not the one shown. Also the very fact he appeared in Main timeline means that he had begun to affect at least his timeline and probably the main one. Otherwise he wouldn't be projected. I would like to see some anime scenes to make sure though.

Actually rewatching the episode they only talk about the future timeline. The only proof of the main timeline is Beerus sensing it and Whis getting chills by the energy, while Pilaf gang see him in the sky and say it's similar to when Goku Black came so a hole in space-time. I have no idea how this should be tackled so I take back what I said and will not comment further.

Why was zamasu's overtime key nuked? And would zamasu affecting the present timeline to a certain agree scale anywhere? Because this was stated by either whis or beerus, where they not only sensed zamasu, but a disturbance to the entire timeline, i mean narratively it makes sense for zamasu to be a threat to an entire timeline at the least tbh, especially with his whole god narrative going on, and how there should only be one god. Thats just me tho.

Why was zamasu's overtime key nuked? And would zamasu affecting the present timeline to a certain agree scale anywhere? Because this was stated by either whis or beerus, where they not only sensed zamasu, but a disturbance to the entire timeline, i mean narratively it makes sense for zamasu to be a thread to an entire timeline at the least tbh, especially with his whole god narrative going on, and how there should only be one god. Thats just me tho.
Basically this also there was no point of destroying the entire timeline if he only fused with u7

The problem is it's in character for the person who destroyed the timeline to do unneeded stuff so it's not exactly helpful to claim that the fact it was destroyed means that it needed to be to get rid of Zamasu.

Why was zamasu's overtime key nuked? And would zamasu affecting the present timeline to a certain agree scale anywhere? Because this was stated by either whis or beerus, where they not only sensed zamasu, but a disturbance to the entire timeline, i mean narratively it makes sense for zamasu to be a threat to an entire timeline at the least tbh, especially with his whole god narrative going on, and how there should only be one god. Thats just me tho.
now i want to ask, do we even have any statements about zamasu going to fuse with any of the other universes or the entire timeline in any point?

I mean you could argue that zeno saw him as a threat to all of existence, OR he was just really pissed and erased everything, either one works tbh.
I don't think we can exactly apply intent to Zeno's actions considering he erased 6 universes because he was annoyed.

The problem is it's in character for the person who destroyed the timeline to do unneeded stuff so it's not exactly helpful to claim that the fact it was destroyed means that it needed to be to get rid of Zamasu.
Have we really seen zeno pissed tho? Yes he destroyed 6 universes on a whim, but do we actually know what its like when zeno is genuinely mad? Because the way whis spoke of it, seems like zeno was even more upset then he was when faced with infinite zamasu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back