• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it wasn't an amped Jubileus, Kamiya himself even said in one of the bayonetta artbooks that she wasn't remotely finished with her resurrection in the end of bayonetta 1 because she got resurrected in the human world instead of Paradiso, I'll find the scan when I get the time. Also for the nth time, post the scans that Jubileus in the first game is in anyway shape or form comparable to Loptr. Because the fact you aren't posting any scans at all makes me take your argument less seriously.
I do wonder how many times im going to have to just repost the same scans until you acknowledge them. Loptr is half of Aesir's power. Aesir = Jubileus. Ergo, Loptr is inferior to Jubileus. Its not that hard to comprehend.
And you haven't actually debunked our points beyond taking the scenes out of context or point out a random event that means nothing when the end of each fight always ends with Bayo being at Loptr's mercy. None of the hax arguments you've posted remotely debunks the fact that Loptr shot 2 lasers and got Bayo on her knees struggling to get up right before he decides to use the "hax" you claim he does, which is right after he tells her to give him the eye when she barely got back up still panting.
My guy, YOU are the one taking he scenes out of context. Myself, Minaj, and Comic have done nothing but provide context for them, which you continue to ignore because it goes against what you believe to be true. Lets take the Prophet Loptr fight for example.

Without context: Bayonetta was hit by two lasers and incapacitated, and Loptr then mindhaxxed her.

With Context: Bayonetta spent an entire fight dominating Loptr (who is canonically half as powerful as several other bosses she had beaten casually up until that point such as Rodin and Jubileus) in combat while withstanding his durability-negating aura that was tearing apart her internal organs, was hit by a stray laser and temporarily brought to her knees. Loptr then uses mind hax to try to incapacitate her. Later on in the Lost Chapters of Muspelheim she beat him 1v1 without any issue.

You see how that makes a major difference? An explanation of what is actually happening as well as the context of previous feats really helps rather than just looking at a fight isolated from every other feat in he series.
Or how Young Loptr punching her in the end of the fight did enough to get her severely injured with him throwing a building being enough to knock her out as we clearly see the next time we see her. Also weekly, if you tell me one more time that the building itself was what Loki needed to knock her out, you're flat out admitting she's not even that strong if a building was what's needed to knock her out and not Loptr's own power. Choose your words wisely, otherwise I'll just flat out say that she should be downgraded to 8-C by your own logic.
Reposting the scans of this from earlier in the thread.

This feat, Loptr throwing a city-sized meteor, happened in the same fight, and was dealt with casually.

And why does this matter? Because the feat was done by Madama Butterfly, with Rodin in his base form alone being casually stronger than a bloodlusted Madama Butterfly.

Meanwhile Bayo by Rodin's own admission stomped both of his prime forms.

Ergo, the claim that 'Kid Loki beat Bayo with a rock' is invalid as a much, much stronger feat was casually dealt with in the same fight by a character that Bayonetta scales significantly above. On top of this, Bayonetta was not knocked out, Loptr just destroyed the battlefield and fled because Bayonetta would have defeated him otherwise, which she did later on in the Lost Chapters of Muspelheim. So please, do us both a favor and drop this part of the argument, claiming that Bayo is inferior to child Loptr is utter nonsense and the fact that its even being brought up as a argument at all is baffling.

I do wonder how many times im going to have to just repost the same scans until you acknowledge them. Loptr is half of Aesir's power. Aesir = Jubileus. Ergo, Loptr is inferior to Jubileus. Its not that hard to comprehend.
Where is it stated that jubileus is equal to Aesir? I asked someone earlier but I got a meh response

My guy, YOU are the one taking he scenes out of context. Myself, Minaj, and Comic have done nothing but provide context for them, which you continue to ignore because it goes against what you believe to be true. Lets take the Prophet Loptr fight for example.

Without context: Bayonetta was hit by two lasers and incapacitated, and Loptr then mindhaxxed her.

That's all the context the game shows tho, getting slapped and mocked like 4 times

With Context: Bayonetta spent an entire fight dominating Loptr (who is canonically half as powerful as several other bosses she had beaten casually up until that point such as Rodin and Jubileus) in combat while withstanding his durability-negating aura that was tearing apart her internal organs, was hit by a stray laser and temporarily brought to her knees. Loptr then uses mind hax to try to incapacitate her. Later on in the Lost Chapters of Muspelheim she beat him 1v1 without any issue.

Where is the video of Bayo dominating the fight? That would have settled things fast af (unless you mean gameplay then...)

The muspelheim thing is a bonus area, a non Canon fight. The fact that the place exist doesn't mean the fight do, just like in several other games.

You see how that makes a major difference? An explanation of what is actually happening as well as the context of previous feats really helps rather than just looking at a fight isolated from every other feat in he s eries.

This whole thing relies on the argument that Aesir and jubileus are equals so I'll wait for the scans I asked above
Reposting the scans of this from earlier in the thread.

This feat, Loptr throwing a city-sized meteor, happened in the same fight, and was dealt with casually.

And why does this matter? Because the feat was done by Madama Butterfly, with Rodin in his base form alone being casually stronger than a bloodlusted Madama Butterfly.

Meanwhile Bayo by Rodin's own admission stomped both of his prime forms.

Again yeeting a rock that has nothing to do with his own AP/striking strength is irrelevant as it doesn't scale to him, only to his lifting strength

Ergo, the claim that 'Kid Loki beat Bayo with a rock' is invalid as a much, much stronger feat was casually dealt with in the same fight by a character that Bayonetta scales significantly above. On top of this, Bayonetta was not knocked out, Loptr just destroyed the battlefield and fled because Bayonetta would have defeated him otherwise,
You claimed to have scans but never posted them and your argument is contradicted by Bayo getting spanked in the second fight
which she did later on in the Lost Chapters of Muspelheim.
A bonus fight that isn't Canon
So please, do us both a favor and drop this part of the argument, claiming that Bayo is inferior to child Loptr is utter nonsense and the fact that its even being brought up as a argument at all is baffling.
I mean, you guys have brought nothing that actually supports your claims besides non existent scans and non Canon fights

Personally I see no reason in having this debate. Since the Aesir scan isn’t usable, Bayonetta scaling to 2-A would have no involvement with Aesir from this point onwards. (Referencing possible events of Bayonetta 3)

Whether she scales to Aesir or not won’t make her 2-A at this moment, so any further scaling discussion should wait until after Bayonetta 3.

The way I see it, we’re debating fights where Bayonetta “loses” but never in a way where she is unable to immediately recollect herself. I mean, after after the Prophet fight she was able to hold her ground against the gates of hell pulling her in, which would be an infinite LS feat. Clearly she’s not worn down, but narratively she cannot beat them in those moments.

At the end of the day, Bayonetta and Balder fought against two eyed Aesir, and then made light work of him after they were removed. Bayonetta holding her own and damaging him with both eyes should wash out any previous events, and you can say that she was taking that particular instance with much more seriousness. I mean, everything was at stake.

As for Muspelheim, it is canon. It’s an place where angels, demons, sages, witches, etc all meet to fight, across all time periods. Not to mention it takes place in what’s known as the “Lost Chapters.” Which are still in line with the main story card progression.

Now, you can debate why her beating aesir in that moment makes sense or not, I don’t care. But it can’t be written off as noncanon.

Anyways that’s all I have to say. The balance between characters was already out of wack in Bayonetta 2, that was established in the beginning of the game. But as far as we know, Jubileus, Aesir, and Sheba are all comparable. Of course one eyed jubileus isn’t as strong as her two eyed counterpart, but that’s fine, as Rodin is supposed to scale to that version. Bayonetta fights that Rodin, and so on.

@WeeklyBattles yeah, without the eyes, which is ALSO a part of Aesir's true power, it's not literally half of Aesir's power when he needs the eyes to reach his full power, something that only Balder and Bayonetta have at that time.

And where's the scan that Bayonetta was remotely affected by this aura at all? Again lack of scans? I'd love to see this but apparently posting scans is too much to ask from you.

Yeah so it just means Rodin is weaker than bayonetta, the same one who loses to Loptr's base form twice in the main story, congratulations on proving Rodin's not that powerful as you claim he is.

You keep bringing up the battlefield being destroyed like it has any argument against the woman who can literally fly, blowing up the battlefield means nothing to her since she can still fight in the air like she did against Balder and Loptr.

Ok so now you're flat out lying to me about me not posting scans to prove shit, thanks for proving that you did NOT improve your behavior whatsoever the entire year you have been banned. You do realize you're essentially on parole with your stunts you pulled on this site right? How about try to actually make an attempt to be better than what you were instead of going back to old habits like lying and ignoring people's arguments?

@Comicgyal so do you oppose me closing the thread since the 2-A stuff is done?

I’m not, I already said the thread can be closed. But some wanted to discuss the scaling again. I’m just personally saying I see no reason to discuss further, as it likely will not matter going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back