• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref scaling to Etherion and Acnologia Durability

Status
Not open for further replies.
But their argument contradicts that, they're saying that Fairy Heart only works like a battery and is dependent on the output of the user, but that implies no increase in power, they also think Zeref having control and access to all the magic in The Space Between Time is only hax and doesn't increase power at all, even though he said it's filled with Time Magic, however Fairy Heart can power a High 6-B weapon in one go, therefore it has a High 6-B amount of energy, therefore since Zeref absorbed all that magic, he should scale, but you know, nobody agrees with that :(

At what point did I imply a NLF, I'm not using the infinite energy argument, I don't know where that is coming from, I'm saying if a source of energy can power a High 6-B weapon, then said source of energy has at least High 6-B power and if someone absorbed that power on top of having access to another High 6-B energy, then they would be High 6-B

Can anyone at least understand the logic I'm trying to convey, regardless of whether or not you agree or disagree with it

So do we know the timeframe FH needs to fire the Etherion at least? All the manga says is that FH lets fire Etherion like it's nothing but we don't know if said power source is indeed High 6-B. Being an infinite magic source means that it could take time to gather the High 6-B energy.

@Calaca

I doubt it requires much time, but that's not even the issue at hand. The issue at hand is that Fairy Heart is a magic source, it doesn't contain High 6-B energy - since the energy it contains is infinite, as per Mavis's statement. The Council's Etherion can be fired using Fairy Heart, but it doesn't mean that Fairy Heart has a set output.

It does give the person a boost(like it did Zeref), but it's unquantifiable.

@Aubin

I get your logic, but the problem is that it doesn't have any proof, and the manga states the opposite even. Besides, it would be weird that Mavis mentioned a possibility of spamming the council's etherion with Fairy Heart, since by your logic just having fairy heart would result in the same level of power.

She never said that Fairy Heart holds that amount of power, she said that Fairy Heart is a limitless source, that could power even the likes of Etherion. And since Fairy Heart is powering Zeref, and not Etherion, we can't really say how much of a boost he got.

Pretty sure we might get some upgrades from the 100 year quest though, with the likes of the dragon gods and touka, so that's something to look forward to.

But what abut Zeref having the Power of the Space Between Time, he has access to all that magic and we scale Acnologia to Etherion because he has that magic, so why not Zeref, that's why he was originally scaled to Etherion

@Aubin

Controlling RoT =/= Absorbing RoT

Even Anna could control RoT, and she is nowhere near that level. Sure, Zeref has better control than Anna, but he is also stronger than her, so it is to be expected. This shows that you don't need to contain as much magic power as the RoT in order to control it, which should be pretty obvious.

Where would 6-B come from, Etherion is High 6-B.

Iirc we have maeasure the maps of the countries and they all ranged from (iirc) Low 6B to High 6B

Zeref was using all that magic tho, that's why he has all that Time Magic, all Anna could do was open and close it, not to mention Zeref was using that power to attack as well as defend, he was absorbing that power the second he entered the White Zeref Mode

Mitch brings up a good point, just not in the way he was thinking. Acno shouldn't scale to High 6-B since he is just having a certain amount of magic like Zeref is.

No, why does no one get that having a huge amount of magic in Fairy Tail means you have that amount of power, it's same reason that when you have control of a universe, you scale to Universal levels of power, if you have complete control of a High 6-B power, or if you absorb it you should be High 6-B, that makes sense

I mean Second Origin and Third Origin are proof of this

@Aubin

He wasn't absorbing the RoT though. He just decided to fuse them with his magic to create the "Neo-Eclipse" spell. We have no proof of him being able to fuse with RoT for a power increase.

@Anonymous

The case with Acno is different. Zeref simply controlled the RoT, while Acnologia ate the entirety of it, which means that he absorbed all of that power. Since RoT is implied to be >>>Etherion, Acnologia should easily scale to it.

I get the point you're trying to make, but in FT usually you get the power of something you absorb. Fairy Heart is an exception, since it doesn't really hold "power", but rather unlimited energy. It's obviously the only exception to the usual rule

BlackeJan said:
Where would 6-B come from, Etherion is High 6-B.
Iirc we have maeasure the maps of the countries and they all ranged from (iirc) Low 6B to High 6B
That's disagreeing with which Etherion calc result to use. We all agreed on the one with the High 6-B output.

Zeref since he got his White form gained a ton of Time Magic, that comes form the Space Between Time, having complete control and utilizing the power of a High 6-B energy should get the AP increase as such, if Zeref never used this power offensively, then you might have a point, but he does use the Time Magic offensively and does use it aside from Neo Eclipse, Zeref is always using the Space Between Time ever since he entered his white form

I am not talking about Zeref having RoT. I am talking about how Zeref absorbed FH, which is "infinite" magic. What is the difference between Zeref absorbing energy and Acno absorbing energy?

Yeah, I see that flaw as well.

Zeref absorbs FH which is infinite magic. Tier does not change.

Acnologia absorbs RoT. Tier changes.

Doesn't really make much sense to me. I think the argument for Zeref not being a higher tier is because of it being a battery but that doesn't change the fact that he's still getting an infinite amount of magic which is what dictates how strong your magic attacks are.

They both gain increases in power from utilizing or absorbing energy, I agree that Fairy Heart is iffy and a little interpretive, But The Space Between Time is the strongest magic source in the verse, and it surpasses Etherion, and since Zeref can utilize that power offensively, defensively, and supportively, and Acnologia absorbed all that power, then they should have access to High 6-B AP, DC, and other stuff

@Anonymous

The difference is that FH is an exception to the usual rule of Fairy Tail. Throughout the series, abosrbing something(especially if you're a dragon slayer), granted you power on that level.

Natsu ate an Etherion shard back in Tower of Heaven, which gave him the power of that etherion shard. Absorbing Laxus's lightning in tenrou, eating Atlas Flame's hellfire - there's plenty of examples, where absorbing magic power increases your DC.

Aubin is correct in that regard, in FT, the more magic power you absorb, the more DC you have, and it is correlated.

Fairy Heart is an exception, since it seems to be working differently than the rest of power sources. The fact that it doesn't really "contain" a specific power source(because it's infinite) probably plays a role in this as well.

Having said that, there's no reason to assume that Acnologia's case is also an exception, especially when he is a slayer as well, and dragon slayers were powering up like this thoughout the series.

Again didn't control whole rot, she can just close or open the port, while zeref can merge it with fh

My point is, fh is atleast have enough ap or power to fire etherion, think it's like wahl, wahl have enough power to start etherion, not everyone can replicate etherion if they didn't have a big power source to start it, etherion is a country tier spell which requried a country tier power to start or fire it

They both gain increases in power from utilizing or absorbing energy, I agree that Fairy Heart is iffy and a little interpretive, and it can be explained as many different things, But The Space Between Time is the strongest magic source in the verse, and it surpasses Etherion, and since Zeref can utilize that power offensively, defensively, and supportively, and Acnologia absorbed all that power, then they should have access to High 6-B AP, DC, and other stuff

It depended on the user, every mage can transfer their magic in defensive like they try to do against august when he uses ars magic, and they, of course, use it as offence supportive magic.

Zeref gain unlimited power but it's output it litter higher than etherion, mavis was it host and she know how powerful it is, if it just island lvl then mavis should have any problem using it to defeat Alvarez force

Why this thread is still open beats me, no new arguments have been brought up and it's just recycling the same exact arguments that have been debunked already. Fairy Heart doesn't make Zeref High 6-B and we've already gone over why. This is getting pretty desperate to try to upgrade them again whenever it's been proven false. I'm gonna have a mod close this thread, with that being said drop by the subject and quit bringing it up whenever it's been rejected and you aren't bringing new arguments to the table.

It's proven fals with wrong arugments like anna is able to control rot(while she can't do it) or zeref don't have high6B ap and some other thing

"Getting more magic power will let you use stronger spell" that's why fh can fire etherion, it atleast have enough ap to fire etherion and enough power to do it over and over again.

It hasn't been proven false, you haven't brought up any new arguments to the table that we haven't brought up already. This is a desperate attempt to upgrade the verse again whenever it shouldn't have gotten the upgrades to begin with.

DragonEmperor23 said:
When did Anna have control of the RoT? I thought that was disproven when it was shown that the RoT wasn't a void that kills all that enter and that Zeref was the one who had found and sealed it?
^

I have been told that 1997KD's arguments have been debunked.

Should I close this?

Considering me, Imade, Captain Torch and several other users have brought these arguments up earlier on in the thread I'd say yes. Keeping it open is just a waste of time whenever it's recycling arguments at this point.

Desperate Attempt? I disagree with you and have a new argument using The Space Between Time, because I've disagreed with you up to this point, You're trying to shut down the argument completely even tho there are still those who wish to disagree

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Both Fairy Heart and Ravines of Time are magic storage, they aren't AP.

They just make his magic reserves larger.

Also as Rin pointed out, Anna could control the Ravines of Time. You're not convincing anyone that it has an AP with that.
Imade aruguemnt isnt valid since i post ultear scan, also Anna nevet control rot, @rin i never find your argument point it will be better if you quote it

Everyone bring anna controlling rot arugment which is false since she never control it's power

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Desperate Attempt? I disagree with you and have a new argument using The Space Between Time, because I've disagreed with you up to this point, You're trying to shut down the argument completely even tho there are still those who wish to disagree

Mitch you've brought up the Space Between Time and you know it. I can even proof it to you.

"Fairy Heart needs to be channeled threw offensive magic to do damage, Etherion needs to be powered before it can do damage, if there wasn't enough magic it wouldn't fire, so since Fairy Heart has enough power to fill up a High 6-B amount of power in one go and then do it again and again, and keep firing that amount of power, that means that the amount of power Fairy Heart has is equivalent to a High 6-B energy, therefore if someone absorbed the full power of Fairy Heart and used it to power his attacks then he should be outputting High 6-B power, Not to mention Zeref also is using Magic from the Space Between Time which in its own right is even greater than Fairy Heart, since Zeref says there's so much magic in it you would never believe it, and the he has access to the OP insane amount of Time magic, That's why Zeref should at least scale to Etherion

Also looking back at the chapters it's also stated that Fairy Heart would be needed to defeat Acnologia, so Acnologia would scale to Fairy Heart which scales to Etherion

Edited by DemonGodMitchAubin 24 hours ago"

So yes, this is a desperate attempt to upgrade your favorite characters. You're denying things out of bias which we've gone over already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back