• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref scaling to Etherion and Acnologia Durability

Status
Not open for further replies.
It fully depends on whether or not Fairy Heart Zeref scales to Etherion or not.

If he does, then so does Acnologia, via being >=FH Zeref

If he doesn't, then both Acnologia and FH Zeref get downgraded to High 6-C. I personally am leaning towards this end. FH Zeref was never stated to be = Etherion. We only know that with Fairy Heart, one can spam Etherion as much as he wants. The said person would still need Etherion though, in order to achieve that DC. So Fairy Heart is an unquantifiable power boost.

RoT Acnologia should be >Etherion overall, given that he absorbed something far more powerful than Etherion, so it is pretty self-explanatory, As for Human RoT Acnologia, then it's up to debate, since we can't really prove that his soul is as strong as his body.

In other words:

Base Zeref: High 6-C

FH Zeref: At least High 6-C(far stronger than before)

Human Acnologia: At least High 6-C(Far stronger than August and Irene)

Dragon Acnologia: At least High 6-C(Stronger than his human form)

(High 6-B Magical Resistance(Etherion isn't enough to beat him))

Human RoT Acnologia: At least High 6-C, likely higher/ 6-A (far stronger than before/stronger than etherion)

Dragon RoT Acnologia: 6-A(stronger than Etherion)

(The explanations can be worded differently, I'm just saying the resulting stats)

Well Natsu has gone from 7-C to 7-B, due to absorbing power, so it's not impossible, however I think we should just include Igneel not leaving a scratch on him as a durability feat, they do scale to each other, and he tanked Igneels attacks

@Captain Torch

Yeah no, Fairy Heart and Space Between Time scale above Etherion, And Zeref has both under his control, we have literally gone over this hundreds of times, and Zeref should still scale

@Aubin

Not really though. Space between Time does scale above Etherion yes, but even Anna was able to control it, so unless you think that Anna is >Etherion, it doesn't mean much.

And Fairy Heart can't be >Etherion, since it's not even a weapon - it's an unlimited power source.

FH is infinite magic, the AP shouldn't scale at all. Same with RoT since that is hax. I agree with Torch's post. Magic resist completely messes with what Acno scales to since only magic that he resists is all that is left since he fodderizes everyone else.

Fairy Heart can fire an Etherion Blast in one charge, that means the.container of power it has is High 6-B, Zeref absorbed all that power into himself and also takes Space Between Time magic into himself as well, that's complete justification for High 6-B, and once again this has been settled and brought up over again over a year now, I'd rather not go through this song and dance again

AnonymousBlank said:
Natsu eating Atlas Flame's magic, Natsu eating Etherion, Natsu eating Laxus' lightning. Natsu has a habit of doing this.
Atlas and Laxus both consciously allowed Natsu to consume their powers before he could "level up" and Etherion wasn't consuming an attack it was more eating a power source, since it was already stored in the Lacrima.

That's just me playing devils advocate though, all that's left from here is to discuss and decide whether that's sufficient evidence and if so then Acno gets downgraded.

@Aubin

Saying that it was "settled a year ago" doesn't really prove anything. It just means that some important details have been overlooked.

Fairy Heart is an "unlimited" container, so no, it doesn't hold High 6-B power. It doesn't hold "power" at all in the classical sense. It's like an umlimited battery - the power will never end, but the power output depends on the person itself.

Natsu was eating Atlas' fire before he decided to help out. Atlas only helped because the act of Natsu eating his fire reminded him of his friend Igneel who did the same thing. Natsu mentions Igneel is his dad and Atlas decides to give Natsu a lift to fight Future Rogue.

Fairy Heart isn't an unlimited Container, it's an infinitely refilling container, it's power has a set output in one go, which is as Large as Etherion, because it fire Etherion at least once in one go, therefore The increase in Magic Power would be High 6-B, that's how Magic in Fairy Tail works, the more magic power you have the stronger you are, and Zeref has access to two powers that have more magic power in them then Etherion

Having more magic doesn't automaticaly mean you throw that around with every attack. August's normal spells don't scale to Ars Magia despite him having at least that much magic. FH Zeref also never did anything to hint he was using energy equivalent to Etherion in every attack.

Yeah, but that can apply to every character on this website, we scale Irene to Deus Sema which is strongest output, that's what we do with nearly every character, August's Ars-Magia is a suicide attack, which means he's outputting far above his own limit, and therefore it doesn't scale to his normal AP

If you really believe Fairy Heart works only like a battery and that the output only depends on the user, then you believe that Zeref got no increase in power at all, which is just wrong, having a High 6-B source of power makes you High 6-B

Zeref himself said that it's "unlimited magic power", implying that there is no cap on Fairy Heart itself, which in other words means that the cap is dependant on the user.

Having a High 6-B power source doesn't make you High 6-B at all, having High 6-B output does.

Having a certain amount of energy is one thing, using it all at once is another.

Once again, if you believe that the output is only dependent on the user, then that means it gave Zeref no increase in power at all, which is just incorrect, also it can fire Etherion which means in one go it has High 6-B energy, the Space Between Time as well, so they scale and have a High 6-B amount of energy at their desposal

Etherion was a spell, and even makarov can use it, he decide to use it against faces, but stop(cause of etherion destruction) or should i say etherion reuqired a high 6-B, high 6-A power source. Etherion is thing to scale god tier that's why it repeated many times like in dragon cry and in manga

And as I stated before, having a certain amount of magic doesn't matter if they can't output it all at once.

Take Dark Sakura for example. She has 1 trillion units of prana that is immediately refilled. She can't throw all of that around at once because her output limit is 1000 units.

Zeref literally says he has the pinnacle if all magic, which makes him superior to Etherion, Fairy Heart coul've stopped all the faces, you know the power that was gonna wipe out all magic and could have only been beaten by Etherion, I don't get why it's so complicated, if you have access to a High 6-B source of power and it's powering you up, then why wouldn't you be High 6-B, he absorbed all that power into himself and even gained a new form, he should be High 6-B, especially if you were also taking magic from a pocket dimension stronger than anything else before it, the God Tiers should stay exactly how they are

Okay so why did Mavis not just fight them all herself and Fairy Glitter/Law the entire Alvarez army?

FH can output High 6-B while connected to Etherionbecause Etherion could. Prove Zeref can throw out High 6-B amounts of magic? This also wouldn't scale to Acno anyway since Zeref isn't physically High 6-B even with FH so Acno is still at stomps High 6-Cs.

Because she was afraid of using it and losing control, Invel says to Zeref, we should be more cautious with her, she could activate Fairy Heart at any moment and screw us over, Zeref says that she wouldn't do it because she doesn't want to put her friends in danger, however Zeref absorbed it all and gained complete control, therefore he used the power and reaped it's rewards, and she didn't use it because she was a coward

Edit: Zeref's Punches are imbue with his magic power so he is striking with High 6-B power, his last punch was imbued with all His power, also Acnologia should scale to FH Zeref, because I still believe him to be superior to Etherion

I just believe their profiles are accurate, and don't need to be changed

I still have an argument against Fairy Heart scaling to Etherion though.

Fairy Heart wasn't compared to Etherion in terms of output, but rather it was said that Etherion, if powered by Fairy Heart, could be used an infinite amount of time.

Fairy Heart does likely give some sort of power boost, given that Fairy Heart Zeref was stronger stat wise, and that Makarov wanted to use it to eliminate the Faces, but we cannot assume that it is comparable to Etherion.

Fairy Heart is a power source, but the output should depend on the user. I will agree though, that the Fairy Heart is not 100% clear.

However the statement that Fairy Heart could deal that amount of damage with the combination Etherion, implies that it's not possible to do that without Etherion itself.

Fairy Heart needs to be channeled threw offensive magic to do damage, Etherion needs to be powered before it can do damage, if there wasn't enough magic it wouldn't fire, so since Fairy Heart has enough power to fill up a High 6-B amount of power in one go and then do it again and again, and keep firing that amount of power, that means that the amount of power Fairy Heart has is equivalent to a High 6-B energy, therefore if someone absorbed the full power of Fairy Heart and used it to power his attacks then he should be outputting High 6-B power, Not to mention Zeref also is using Magic from the Space Between Time which in its own right is even greater than Fairy Heart, since Zeref says there's so much magic in it you would never believe it, and the he has access to the OP insane amount of Time magic, That's why Zeref should at least scale to Etherion

Also looking back at the chapters it's also stated that Fairy Heart would be needed to defeat Acnologia, so Acnologia would scale to Fairy Heart which scales to Etherion

Striking being imbued with magic is still something Acno resists all the same. Nothing says Zeref put all of his magic into his last attack against Natsu and you believing him to be superior to Etherion doesn't make it a fact.

Zeref is also unable to output more power than High 6-C at a time or else he would just output more at once at put Natsu down instead of having their little back and forth before Mavis showed up. RoT is time hax, why would it make a difference to his AP?

Because More Magic = More Power in Fairy Tail, that's where this is coming from, the greater your container of Magic Power, the greater power you can output, so giving Zeref two huge Hugh 6-B amounts of power gives him High 6-B Power

But yeah, I've basicalky said everything I could, I don't want keep repeating muself and bore you all, so I'll just see where this goes

Should we make a CRT for Natsu's END stuff like regen, immortality, AP etc? Its obvious some will be added but may as well just to be on the safe side.

Yeah we should, but I am just a little tired of all these CRT's happening all at the same time, but I guess who knows, I just hope that the God Tier stuff doesn't turn into something big, because I've done that song and dance several times now and I wish people would stop doubting High 6-B to 6-A Fairy Tail

I miss the days Dragon Cry was accepted. It may have been wrong but at least we could gurantee Acno scaled above everything else when he stomped Animus.

I'll start finding scans for the CRT and handle it if you want. It should be a simple "I agree" fest so nothing stressful should happen imo.

Eh, I still disagree with the Dragon Cry CRT tbh. It makes more sense for it to be >Etherion, and the fact that it wasn't unleashed in one shot doesn't discredit it's power by no means.

But whatever, I don't feel like getting into that argument again.

Also does anyone know what chapter Etherion is stated to bust a country and that Fairy Heart is >> Etherion? I have the updated official scans so I can post them here to see if they match.

They do, trust me, we've gone over Etherion, we've also gone over the god tiers, in fact we've gone over nearly everything in this thread, and yet we keep feeling the need to F*ck with the God Tiers which is the most stressful thing in the entire verse, why can't people just move on to new topics

@Rin

Etherion was stated to country bust back when it was first introduced, in the most recent FT episode (not sure which chapter, mid 400s I think), and I think it was also said in Dragon Cry. Etherion is definitely a country buster.

Can't we just scale Dragon Cry to At least High 6-B, due to being far stronger than Etherion and then scale the God Tiers to that, I mean seriously, what's with every single person trying to downgrade Fairy Tail's God Tiers

You're getting a bit worked up for no reason. Revisions are always happening, downgrades and upgrades happen all the time, Fairy Tail doesn't have a free pass from this. I can understand why you'd be getting upset over the possibility of a downgrade but if it makes the profile better than so be it. OP went from Country Level to Relativistic to 6-C and MHS but I'm not complaining since I agree that accurate stats are better than false stats that don't make much sense. It's unfortunate but like I said accurate stats are always better than inflated stats. Plus given the FH argument, I doubt it'd be stronger than Etherion DC and AP wise. It's an infinite source of magical power that has the ability to spam Etherion. That being said it wouldn't even scale to striking strength, AP or durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back