• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Dragneel Big Hax Addition

Zeinx1

He/Him
First of all, greetings to you all from Zeref's "Curses from the Books of Zeref I think there are some haxes that need to be added to the section, I will explain them.

We know that Zeref created demons and items, and we know that Zeref has already provided them with this magic power (because zeref created them), zeref will be able to use these spells logically through them (summoning), in addition, since zeref is the one who already provides them with this power, it is normal for zeref to use it under normal conditions.

If I need to give an example, it will be like this

Pain Manipulation (Via summoning Kyoka)

Now I will write how many haxes he should take and from which creature or item he should take.

Zeref Demons & Items Hax

Deliora: Energy Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation

Lullaby: Manipulation of Death

Larcade: Light Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation

Bloodman: Intangibility, Soul Absorption, BFR, Conceptual Manipulation Type 2, Resistance to Petrification, Necromancy

Kyoka: , Sensory Manipulation, Pain Manipulation

Jackal Explosion Manipulation

Tempester Air Manipulation, Body Manipulation

Franmalth Soul Absorption, Power Mimicry

Torafuzar: Water Manipulation, Poison Manipulation

Ezel Knife Manipulation, Body Control, Danmaku

Seilah: Mind Manipulation, Necromancy, True Flight

Keyes: Abstraction, Ouija, Poison Manipulation

Mard Geer: Plant Manipulation, Summoning, Life Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Erasure of Existence, Conceptual Manipulation Type 3, Resistance to Petrification

E.N.D: Fire Manipulation, Temperature Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, NPI, Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Absolute Zero

And there will be more, but I was too lazy to throw them out because there are really too many of them. You can look at the profiles of the characters in vsb for the manipulations I mentioned.

I would like to add some other hax: Unholy Manipulation Power Imitation and Power Diversion
The world itself can create demons. He can make the demons he creates kill him and when they don't he can give them extra power, this gives him the hax of bestowing roses. he can take the power of his creations, this gives him the hax of absorbing power.

Agree(Goat): @Zeinx1 @Lynieryz

Disagree:

Last edited:
For all the characters who have profiles, I don't think it would be a good idea to list all of their abilities on Zeref's profile, just under "Summoning" on Zeref's profile list the characters he can summon to his side. It'd be redundant to list each ability.

For all the characters who have profiles, I don't think it would be a good idea to list all of their abilities on Zeref's profile, just under "Summoning" on Zeref's profile list the characters he can summon to his side. It'd be redundant to list each ability.
Should I write summoning somewhere and write the names of the characters or should I start a separate blog for it?

This was rejected before and you literally haven't brought any new arguments. With all due respect these attempts at blatant Zeref upgrades for the sake of upgrading out of a character bias is getting repetitive and annoying to deal with. You made the same exact thread less than 6 months ago which was rejected by eveyone and now your making the same exact thread.

I think a discussion rule is in order at this point.

This was rejected before and you literally haven't brought any new arguments. With all due respect these attempts at blatant Zeref upgrades for the sake of upgrading out of a character bias is getting repetitive and annoying to deal with. You made the same exact thread less than 6 months ago which was rejected by eveyone and now your making the same exact thread.

Idk about a discussion rule because it’s all from the same guy. But since it’s all from the same guy, maybe some form of a topic ban is in order?

Idk about a discussion rule because it’s all from the same guy. But since it’s all from the same guy, maybe some form of a topic ban is in order?
For 3 months you said that you could not open it, and 3 months passed in February, and I personally asked you about it in the profile.

He told me 3 months, clover, that's why I opened it, I didn't know it was 6 months, I apologize for that.

You made the same exact thread less than 6 months ago which was rejected by eveyone and now your making the same exact thread.

You told me for 3 months and this is the proof.

Well, the proposal is different from the previous crt because in the previous crt, the argument was that because Zeref created them, he must have their powers. Here, the argument is that Zeref can summon them, but the problem is that the OP didn't present any evidence that proves Zeref is capable of summoning them.

I don’t agree with Zeref being able to use the curses just because he created the demons
However he should be capable of summoning them via the books of Zeref Link

Also Zeref didn't make those abilities. He created the characters but said characters use a completely different power system than what Zeref is using.

They get their powers from Negative Emotions, they don't get that set of power from Magic. To make it more clear, this would be the equivalent of me saying just because a human can make a nuke they should get radiation manipulation for themselves. Secondly the demoms were dealt with, so there's no summoning left. Maybe Zeref in that current arc can, but things Alvarez Zeref can't since they're dead already and can't revive since the cube was destroyed.

I mean that’s true. The problem is just that there’s absolutely nothing new here, so I see no reason to not reject this
This seems good but I'd extend it to a full ban of Zeref discussion with the OP. To be frank, he's the only one making blatant Zeref upgrades over and over again for a pretty obvious reason.

This seems good but I'd extend it to a full ban of Zeref discussion with the OP. To be frank, he's the only one making blatant Zeref upgrades over and over again for a pretty obvious reason.
That's something to be discussed in the Rules Violations Reports Thread, if we feel there's a rule violation at play here. Now's not the time or place

Ltdi1Te.jpeg

I agree with Zeref having summoning, but of course, it will only be for the versions in which the Etherious are alive.
Soul Absorption (Via Absorption Curse), Water Manipulation (Via Tenchi Kaimei), Poison Manipulation (Via Magical Barrier Particles and Tenchi Kaimei), Weather Manipulation (Via Calamity Curse), Elemental Manipulation (Via Calamity Curse), Explosion Manipulation (Via Bomb Curse and Thorn Curse), Blade Manipulation (Via Tenga Goken), Plant Manipulation (Via Thorn Curse)
The profile appears to acknowledge that Zeref has access to curses, which makes sense considering he was the most skilled in that regard and is obviously more knowledgeable about curses than the Etherious.

Last edited:
I mean that’s true. The problem is just that there’s absolutely nothing new here, so I see no reason to not reject this
No, there is a difference here, if you look carefully, I say "summoning". In that crt, what I defended was that Zeref is the person who gives these characters the power, so I was saying that Zeref has this, and this was logically rejected.
Also Zeref didn't make those abilities. He created the characters but said characters use a completely different power system than what Zeref is using.
Whether he created it or not, he can use it as "summoning".
That's something to be discussed in the Rules Violations Reports Thread, if we feel there's a rule violation at play here. Now's not the time or place
I don't think it's the same thing, so I find it absurd that I should be banned for opening zeref crt.

(I think I proved the 3 month thing)
I agree with Zeref having summoning, but of course, it will only be for the versions in which the Etherious are alive.
After all, if we think about it now, even zeref is not alive now, that is, the etherious are not alive anyway, this event will not be added to the fh key. it will be in the part before that and thank you for the scan. (and noted)

Should I open something like a blog for this (I can leave it somewhere in the profile) or should I do something else, what is your opinion (I ask this to everyone)

Should I open something like a blog for this (I can leave it somewhere in the profile) or should I do something else, what is your opinion (I ask this to everyone)
No? If accepted, you just add something like this to the profile.

Summoning(Zeref wrote the summoning methods contained in the Book of Zeref and logically knows how to summon them)

While I was writing this comment I realized that Zeref already has summoning...
Summoning (Can summon Demons that he created from the Books of Zeref)

Zeref creating them does not mean he can summon them whenever he wants to
Ltdi1Te.jpeg

The profile appears to acknowledge that Zeref has access to curses, which makes sense considering he was the most skilled in that regard and is obviously more knowledgeable about curses than the Etherious.
No? If accepted, you just add something like this to the profile.

Summoning(Zeref wrote the summoning methods contained in the Book of Zeref and logically knows how to summon them)

While I was writing this comment I realized that Zeref already has summoning...

I stand corrected then. But that doesn't mean Zeref should suddenly have all these abilities on his profile. He'd just get Summoning (which he already has)

I stand corrected then. But that doesn't mean Zeref should suddenly have all these abilities on his profile. He'd just get Summoning (which he already has)
What we are already defending is that he can summon these people and the people he summons can use those powers, so zeref can summon the devil and use it on his opponent, if I need to give an example of these haxes.

(I think it should definitely be written in more detail)

What we are already defending is that he can summon these people and the people he summons can use those powers, so zeref can summon the devil and use it on his opponent, if I need to give an example of these haxes.

(I think it should definitely be written in more detail)
That doesn't mean the abilities need to be listed on Zeref's profile. Just the links to the pages of the people he can summon.

That doesn't mean the abilities need to be listed on Zeref's profile. Just the links to the pages of the people he can summon.
Should also be noted that he can't summon them in certain keys since they're dead and unable to be revived.
I understand. I think the KEY should be in Zeref's base section, for which a suitable section has already been created.

Curses from the Books of Zeref and i guess the only thing I need to add to this profile is summoning, right?

Summoning already covers these characters

(or I don't know if I need to add anything)

Back