• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Dragneel Big Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I keep repeating, this line of reasoning is incorrect. This is only in the context of Eclipse being destroyed. It has nothing to do with Zeref’s time reset, nor is there proof that this time reset would destroy the other timelines. It’s all speculation and headcanon on your end.

And let’s say for the sake of argumentation that you’re hypothetically correct. It still wouldn’t upgrade Neo Eclipse because the other worlds being destroyed wouldn’t be through Neo Eclipse’s power. It’d be through a chain reaction
No this line of reasoning is not wrong because I have provided additional evidence for this but you didn't look at it but if you don't want to see it there is nothing I can do about it if you don't want to see it, it's not only eclipse gate but it's not only eclipse gate, it's a general case, I left evidence for this on the first page about lucy, I left evidence for this on the first page, connecting 2 timelines to the main timeline already makes the main timeline 2c and we are sure that zeref resets the main timeline so zeref should get 2c.

It's not chained because there are 2 timelines with the main timeline and that makes the main timeline 2c.
lucy dies in the main timeline of fairy tail it affects the other timeline and lucy from the future states that she will die if lucy in the main timeline dies, which is a support in addition to the situation I said, this situation is not only about eclipse gate, it would be completely wrong to say so and it would be wrong to say that the other timelines I said would be l2c, I don't see any problem or wrong for zerefin not to be 2c with neo eclipse.
I have evidence that the main timeline affects other timelines, and if you say it's just the eclipse gate, you would be absolutely wrong.

Comment by looking at these

I'm really starting to get annoyed. You are persistently trying not to understand, where is the proof of what you say in the evidence you present?

I mean prove to me that Zeref has a direct influence on these timelines, because in the evidence you presented in Crt the only reason why the timelines are directly related to each other is because affecting one Timeline affects the other Timeline or timelines in a chain reaction, explain to me how this relates to Zeref's Ap?

And yes, the things you describe do not make that timeline 2c. Stop thinking that the fact that these timelines are connected makes a structure 2c. This is getting really boring.

And if what Clover said is true, we don't even need to discuss it, so yes, I still disagree.
I have posted my proofs above, if you want them again, tell me and I will post them again.

It has a direct impact on the main timeline, there is nothing wrong with that, so if you read what I said to clover you will agree.

What I have described makes the timeline 2c and if you have a wrong idea about it, tell me and I will listen to you, but you can't do that because you are just making assertions but you can't give any answer about it.

give your reasons
The reasons were already explained before. That’s kinda what I’m basing my disagreement on
No this line of reasoning is not wrong because I have provided additional evidence for this but you didn't look at it but if you don't want to see it there is nothing I can do about it if you don't want to see it, it's not only eclipse gate but it's not only eclipse gate, it's a general case, I left evidence for this on the first page about lucy, I left evidence for this on the first page, connecting 2 timelines to the main timeline already makes the main timeline 2c and we are sure that zeref resets the main timeline so zeref should get 2c.

It's not chained because there are 2 timelines with the main timeline and that makes the main timeline 2c.

None of this is correct. “There are 2 timelines in the main timeline” is a complete headcanon, and the rest can easily be explained as a chain reaction at best. If you have no further evidence and no stronger arguments, my stance will not change.

Yeah, reading through the evidence, there isn't conclusive enough evidence that Neo-Eclipse is directly affecting more than the main timeline. I disagree with the upgrade to 2-C.

Neutral on the powers.

I have posted my proofs above, if you want them again, tell me and I will post them again.

It has a direct impact on the main timeline, there is nothing wrong with that, so if you read what I said to clover you will agree.

What I have described makes the timeline 2c and if you have a wrong idea about it, tell me and I will listen to you, but you can't do that because you are just making assertions but you can't give any answer about it.
Brother, do you have problems with comprehension? Here's what I see in the evidence you presented in CRT

It doesn't matter that a destruction of this timeline will affect future timelines or anything like that, the evidence you presented directly supports me that destroying this timeline will affect future timelines. And yes, that's exactly what I said, that an effect on this main timeline will affect other timelines in a chain reaction, which completely disproves what you're arguing, that the destruction of this timeline destroys other timelines, so yes, Zeref doesn't destroy it, it's just that because the main timeline is destroyed, other timelines are destroyed.

And yes, why does that make the main timeline 2c? The evidence you've presented only mentions that the destruction of the main timeline means the destruction of the other timelines. Yes, it certainly doesn't make the main timeline 2

Brother, do you have problems with comprehension? Here's what I see in the evidence you presented in CRT

It doesn't matter that a destruction of this timeline will affect future timelines or anything like that, the evidence you presented directly supports me that destroying this timeline will affect future timelines. And yes, that's exactly what I said, that an effect on this main timeline will affect other timelines in a chain reaction, which completely disproves what you're arguing, that the destruction of this timeline destroys other timelines, so yes, Zeref doesn't destroy it, it's just that because the main timeline is destroyed, other timelines are destroyed.

And yes, why does that make the main timeline 2c? The evidence you've presented only mentions that the destruction of the main timeline means the destruction of the other timelines. Yes, it certainly doesn't make the main timeline 2
I don't have any problem with understanding, but you are rejecting the evidence and talking in your own way, which is very wrong.

Very important things Zeref, when it resets the master timeline, it resets the other timelines, this is not an indirect reason because there is nothing wrong in calling those timelines inside the master timeline because the master timeline covers all timelines. This makes it 2c because a timeline that covers 2 l2c timelines becomes 2c.

This thread has been summarily rejected. I don't see any need for it to go on.
My friend, I am making a statement, but no one listens to me. Anyway, I presented about 20 manipulations there. At least these rights should be transferred to Zeref's profile for Zeref's demons and belongings.

1. I agree zeinx

My friend, I am making a statement, but no one listens to me. Anyway, I presented about 20 manipulations there. At least these rights should be transferred to Zeref's profile for Zeref's demons and belongings.
People listened and disagreed. That's it.

Did any staff member with evaluation rights agree to the power additions? If not, then they shouldn't be added either.

Personally, this crt felt right to me, I totally agree. and why do people commenting on crt say they disapprove of zeinx's arguments without reading them? They have very logical arguments. I see no one is responding to the manipulations he throws and it must be true in the limited fate manip

zeref already created those demons and gave them these haxes, why can't he use it himself? after all, zeref gave them this ability and therefore he can use it. (this is also a hax)

As for resistance, Zeref needs to have resistance to everything he has because Zeref is someone who has tried everything to kill himself.

I would make a long and evidenced explanation about resistance but I will sleep now
I answered, but you did not answer.

I answered, but you did not answer.
Provide a scan for Zeref giving them abilities that he himself already possesses and can use. Simply creating the Demons themselves is not enough evidence.

And I already explained why your argument of "Zeref wasn't killed by the haxes so he must have resistance to them" wasn't enough either.

First of all, we know that zeref created demons and items and we know that zeref provided them with this magic power (because zeref is the one who created them) zeref created them for only one reason, so that they could kill him, but none of them could do it, so zeref can use these spells through them, and at the same time we know that those spells do not work against zeref, so zeref also provides them with resistance (this is how zeref's cm3 resistance comes in vsb) now I will throw the haxes that zeref will get, and then I will move on to tier
  1. Zeref Demons & Items Hax

Deliora: Energy Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation

Nemesis Life Manipulation, Dark Manipulation, Fear Triggering

Lullaby: Manipulation of Death

Larcade: Light Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation

Bloodman: Intangibility, Soul Absorption, BFR, Conceptual Manipulation Type 2, Resistance to Petrification, Necromancy

Kyoka: , Sensory Manipulation, Pain Manipulation

Jackal Explosion Manipulation

Tempester Air Manipulation, Body Manipulation

Franmalth Soul Absorption, Power Mimicry

Torafuzar: Water Manipulation, Poison Manipulation

Ezel Knife Manipulation, Body Control, Danmaku

Seilah: Mind Manipulation, Necromancy, True Flight

Keyes: Abstraction, Ouija, Poison Manipulation

Mard Geer: Plant Manipulation, Summoning, Life Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Erasure of Existence, Conceptual Manipulation Type 3, Resistance to Petrification

E.N.D: Fire Manipulation, Temperature Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, NPI, Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Absolute Zero

And there will be more, but I was too lazy to throw them out because there are really too many of them. You can look at the profiles of the characters in vsb for the manipulations I mentioned.

He reverses the destruction of his body and the Fairy Tail guildhouse. Zeref reverses the attack he receives here. Attack reflection can be taken from here. but at the same time, it reverses the explosion of the guild building. From here, it can possibly take a cause and causality manipulation, because wanting to explode is the cause, detonating it is the result, and zeref changes the result and ensures that it is not exploded

I would like to add some other hax: Unholy Manipulation Power Imitation and Power Diversion
    The world itself can create demons. He can make the demons he creates kill him and when they don't he can give them extra power, this gives him the hax of bestowing roses. he can take the power of his creations, this gives him the hax of absorbing power.
    It has been said that a person who writes the E.N.D. book will be corrupted but zeref is not corrupted even though he wrote the book, this gives him resistance to corruption and he can also change the bad script and the fate of the book I think it's right to take fate manipulation here probably plot manipulation because zeref can change natsu's fate he can manipulate him he can change natsu's script through the e.n.d book. I'll throw the proof of that and Zeref himself says that Lucy changed Natsu's script.

We know that neo has reset the zeref main timeline through eclipse, but in fact it will be more than just low 2c, I explain the reasons

In Fairy tail cosmology, if you affect the main timeline, you affect the other timelines, so if you reset the main timeline, the other timelines will be reset.

There are at least 3 timelines in Fairy tail and they are low2c

Conclusion Tier : Zeref should be 2c.

And a lot of hax should be added to your profile.
There is a lot of misinformation, but if I just touch on the tier issue, affecting the main timeline will not cause any damage to other timelines.

First of all, we know that zeref created demons and items and we know that zeref provided them with this magic power (because zeref is the one who created them) zeref created them for only one reason, so that they could kill him, but none of them could do it, so zeref can use these spells through them, and at the same time we know that those spells do not work against zeref, so zeref also provides them with resistance (this is how zeref's cm3 resistance comes in vsb) now I will throw the haxes that zeref will get, and then I will move on to tier
  1. Zeref Demons & Items Hax Deliora : Enerji Manipülasyonu, Patlama Manipülasyonu Nemesis Yaşam Manipülasyonu, Karanlık Manipülasyonu, Korku Tetikleyici Ninni : Ölümün Manipülasyonu Larcade :

Işık Manipülasyonu

Ruh Manipülasyonu , Empatik Manipülasyon, Uyku Manipülasyonu Bloodman: Somut Olmayanlık, Ruh Emilimi, BFR, Kavramsal Manipülasyon Tip 2, Taşlaşmaya Karşı Direnç, Nekromansi Kyoka : , Duyusal Manipülasyon, Ağrı Manipülasyonu Çakal Patlama Manipülasyonu Tempester Hava Manipülasyonu, Vücut Manipülasyonu Franmalth Soul Emilimi, Güç Taklidi Torafuzar: Su Manipülasyonu, Zehir Manipülasyonu Ezel Bıçak Manipülasyonu, Vücut Kontrolü, Danmaku Seilah : Zihin Manipülasyonu, Nekromansi, Gerçek Uçuş Anahtarları : Soyutlama, Ouija, Zehir Manipülasyonu Mard Geer : Bitki Manipülasyonu, Çağırma, Yaşam Manipülasyonu, Yerçekimi Manipülasyonu, Ses Manipülasyonu, Varlığın Silinmesi, Kavramsal Manipülasyon Tip 3, Taşlaşmaya Direnç E.ND : Ateş Manipülasyonu , Sıcaklık Manipülasyonu, Korku Manipülasyonu, Uzay-Zaman Manipülasyonu, NPI, Ateşe Direnç Manipülasyonu, Hafıza Manipülasyonu, Mutlak Sıfır Ve daha fazlası olacak, ama onları atamayacak kadar tembeldim çünkü onlardan gerçekten çok fazla var. Bahsettiğim manipülasyonlar için vsb'deki karakterlerin profillerine bakabilirsiniz . Vücudunun ve Fairy Tail loncasının yok edilmesini tersine çevirir. Zeref burada aldığı saldırıyı tersine çevirir . Saldırı yansıması buradan alınabilir. ama aynı zamanda lonca binasının patlamasını da tersine çevirir. Buradan sonra muhtemelen bir sebep ve nedensellik manipülasyonu gerekebilir, çünkü patlamak istemek sebeptir, patlatmak sonuçtur ve zeref sonucu değiştirir ve patlamamasını sağlar. Bir başka hile daha eklemek istiyorum: Kutsal Olmayan Manipülasyon Güç Taklidi ve Güç Yönlendirmesi Dünyanın kendisi de şeytanlar yaratabilir. Yarattığı iblislerin onu öldürmesini sağlayabilir ve öldürmediklerinde onlara ekstra güç verebilir, bu ona gül verme becerisini verir. yarattıklarının gücünü alabilir, bu ona gücü absorbe etme yeteneği verir. END kitabını yazan kişinin yozlaşacağı ancak zeref'in kitabı yazmış olmasına rağmen yozlaşmadığı, bunun ona yozlaşmaya karşı direnç kazandırdığı ve aynı zamanda kötü senaryoyu ve kitabın kaderini değiştirebileceği söylenmiştir.

think it's right to take fate manipulation here probably plot manipulation because zeref can change natsu's fate he can manipulate him he can change natsu's script through the e.n.d book. I'll throw the proof of that and Zeref himself says that Lucy changed Natsu's script.

We know that neo has reset the zeref main timeline through eclipse, but in fact it will be more than just low 2c, I explain the reasons

In Fairy tail cosmology, if you affect the main timeline, you affect the other timelines, so if you reset the main timeline, the other timelines will be reset.

There are at least 3 timelines in Fairy tail and they are low2c

Conclusion Tier : Zeref should be 2c.

And a lot of hax should be added to your profile.
I also disagree that Zeref is a low 2C.

I don't have any problem with understanding, but you are rejecting the evidence and talking in your own way, which is very wrong.

Very important things Zeref, when it resets the master timeline, it resets the other timelines, this is not an indirect reason because there is nothing wrong in calling those timelines inside the master timeline because the master timeline covers all timelines. This makes it 2c because a timeline that covers 2 l2c timelines becomes 2c.
Can I ask where did you get that main timeline covers other timelines? I don't see any evidence. If you think that just because timelines are connected it's a huge headcanon.

Last edited:
Provide a scan for Zeref giving them abilities that he himself already possesses and can use. Simply creating the Demons themselves is not enough evidence.

And I already explained why your argument of "Zeref wasn't killed by the haxes so he must have resistance to them" wasn't enough either.
first of all, in the Notable Attacks/Techniques section of our wiki, we see that the character zeref can use the things he created. so what I mean is that zeref can have the hax of the beings he created. thanks to the worst summoning hax, he can use those abilities again, for example: corruption with lamy

Zeref regenerates after taking damage. Logically, if he doesn't take any damage, he has resistance, so I think Zeref has resistance. Anyway, as I said, he must obtain "manipulation" in any way.

Can I ask that where did you get that main timeline covers other timelines? I don't see any evidence. If you think that just because timelines are connected it's a huge headcanon.
Here you can also see if the main timeline includes other timelines.

first of all, in the Notable Attacks/Techniques section of our wiki, we see that the character zeref can use the things he created. so what I mean is that zeref can have the hax of the beings he created. thanks to the worst summoning hax, he can use those abilities again, for example: corruption with lamy
I don't see any mention of this on his page.

Zeref regenerates after taking damage. Logically, if he doesn't take any damage, he has resistance, so I think Zeref has resistance. Anyway, as I said, he must obtain "manipulation" in any way.
That's just not true. If he regenerates after being hit by an attack, that doesn't necessarily mean he resisted the attack.

I don't see any mention of this on his page.

That's just not true. If he regenerates after being hit by an attack, that doesn't necessarily mean he resisted the attack.
This is the page I mean, Zeref appears in Ability.

What we say varies from situation to situation. We know that Zeref did this to kill himself. At the same time, you can see from Zeref's profile why Zeref got cm3 resistance from Memento Mori.

There is a lot of misinformation, but if I just touch on the tier issue, affecting the main timeline will not cause any damage to other timelines.
Tell me what's wrong

The main timeline includes 2 timelines, so the main timeline becomes 2c. When Zeref resets the main timeline, it gains 2c ap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back