• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref scaling to Etherion and Acnologia Durability

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's never actually controlled it though, not once in the entire series, she wanted to, but never could, so that's not an argument, also Appeal to Bias Fallacy

^nearly everyone counters it by saying Anna also control rot so she should be at least high6-b While Anna never absorb or utilize rot power, the best she can do is open and close it gate

It doesn't seem like I am able to close this yet then, but IMade usually tends to be very rational.

She's able to manipulate it regardless and Imade and several uses have gone over it.

Wrong again, she can only open, she never takes any magic power it, or control it at same lvl as acnologia or zeref

Appeal to Bias? You mean Appeal to Motive? I have a feeling you don't even know what that means. We've gone over everything in this thread and they've all been debunked. You aren't bringing up any new information or arguments, instead your blatantly ignoring the fact that you've brought these arguments up before which have gotten debunked and countered.

The debunk is wrong tho, now you are ignoring our arguments, i bring up ultear scan, wahl ability to fire etherion cause he have enough power to do it. Again mavis was it holder, why she give a example of etherion not jupitor canon or why everyone(mavis,makarov) fear it to even use it if it just a power source? Mavis sure can just use a small town or mountain lvl attack and attack opponent since her spell never going to end

The only thing you stated that apparently debunked Zeref gaining power from the Space Between Time, is that Anna controlled it as well, even though she never did in the entire story, she wanted to, but never did, so you cannot use as an argument, as well Zeref has the power of the Space Between Time, and can use it, and we scale Acnologia to Etherion because he has the SBT as well, but we only scale Acnologia, that's my issue

The debunk isn't wrong and yes I'm fully aware of everything. Wall's Etherion is an outlier for him so that argument doesn't make sense. Furthermore more he's firing Etherion himself, he doesn't have access to infinite magic. It's the equivalent of me making Donald Trump 6-C for having the ability to fire all of the USA's nuclear stock pile. Mavis Cleary stated that FH has the ability to fire Etherion without a limit. FH itself doesn't scale to Etherion, it can fire Etherion that's it. All you've been doing is using old arguments that have been debunked.

Screenshot 20190114-002837
Again why mavis afraid to use it on that lvl , that she will not kill even zeref with it, again she is not etherion canon or she should be afraid to use it?

I'm also against Acnologia scaling to Etherion via SBT. If that's the case then the reason should be changed but given his standing as the God Tier in the verse it would make sense for him to scale to Etherion in his strongest form. My issue stems from trying to scale Zeref to Etherion which is clearly and evidently wrong.

@1997

Because Etherion would destroy the country. Mavis wouldn't risk that. We both know this.

So you're against Scaling Zeref to High 6-B because you don't think he should be at level, but are fine with Acnologia being at that level because he's the Strongest Character, even tho both should scale due to having the same source of power

FH zeref scale to etherion, only because it strong enough to fire etherion canon lvl attack with it, you should read my above comment

1997KD said:
FH zeref scale to etherion, only because it strong enough to fire etherion canon lvl attack with it, you should read my above comment

Last time, FH is a battery. It doesn't scale to Etherion and this is the part that we've all agreed to.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
So you're against Scaling Zeref to High 6-B because you don't think he should be at level, but are fine with Acnologia being at that level because he's the Strongest Character, even tho both should scale due to having the same source of power

No, I'm against scaling Zeref of anything as strong as Etherion whenever he's never been shown to be on that level. He isn't the God Tier of the verse, unlike Zeref Acnologia is the God Tier of the verse. And in his strongest key he should be well above anything in the verse. Meanwhile you can't say the same for Zeref. As for the SBT it doesn't act as a weapon but more of hax. The SPT is similar to FH in that its another magical container that gives the user hax, but isn't above Etherion DC or AP wise.

if you ignore that having more magic makes you stronger you don't get how magic works in Fairy Tail and Zeref is a God Tier he's the third strongest character

Last time, FH is a battery. It doesn't scale to Etherion and this is the part that we've all agreed to.

Battery didn't have ap, but mavis still afraid to use it, even she is not using the etheion canon,
Screenshot 20190114-002837
here the scan if you miss it. Even makarov didn't try to use it even when etherion canon diffused cause all council member were dead

He isn't the God Tier of the verse, unlike Zeref Acnologia is the God Tier of the verse.

Both are god tier, acno>zeref cause he can go dragon from while he is immune to magic and zeref use magic

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
@1997 Because Etherion would destroy the country. Mavis wouldn't risk that. We both know this.
But mavis is not etherion canon or ft guild hall didn't have etherion canon, again why mavis didn't try to use FH?

Are we REALLY still discussing if FH Zeref is > Etherion?

FH is infinite power. This is an hyperbole used to indicate that it's stronger by a wide margin than other stuff like Etherion or magic in general. A nuke would look like infinite energy to a cave man. And this is far from possible in fiction when that's the same thing with Zelda's Triforce. Acnologia being the only exception when he absorbed the Ravines of Time, and even then I'd consider that as a maybe.

Because FH is a battery. She didn't want to use its strongest ability which is to spam Etherion. Again, we both know this for a fact.
Really? How she can spam etherion without etherion canon? If fh ability is spamming etherion they why can't zeref do it?

Blackman said:
Who agrees and disagrees so we can stop going in circles
It's not about agreed or disagree, if 10 ppl agree on wrong statement then it didn't make that statement correct

@rin idk what you want to says 1st you says fh is a battry and it's have 0 ap,

• then why mavis afraid it to using it
You said- Cause it is a battry and can spam etherion which is it strongest ability

• again how mavis can spam etherion without etherion canon or knowing etherion spell?

Dude, Mavis doesn't need the Etherion canon. FH already has the ability to fire it, again you know this for a fact.

@Blake

It was 7 against 1 yesterday. The numbers should be higher than before but I'll tally the votes again.

Dude, Mavis doesn't need the Etherion canon. FH already has the ability to fire it, again you know this for a fact.

@Blake

It was 7 against 1 yesterday. The numbers should be higher than before but I'll tally the votes again.
I don't understand, if fh have ability to fire etherion, then zeref who absrob fh and become it new host can do the same?

By your logic mavis is high 6-B to 6-A even without etherion canon cause she is a host of fh

1997KD and Aubin have a decent point to be fair.

The Council's Etherion Cannon has been destroyed a while ago, so it cannot be used anymore.

And more than that, Fairy Heart has been hyped up as something far above anything else in the verse(perhabs excluding RoT). Even Zeref described it as the "pinnacle of all magic" and "a power fitting for the end of the world"

Not to mention that it was stated that he could be able to defeat Acnologia with Fairy Heart, and in order for that to be true, Acnologia's magical resistance would have to be bypassed, and it's High 6-B.

So if we include all of that, FH Zeref being High 6-B does make sense.

These are just some points that I have. I don't really have an opinion on this topic tbh, since both sides can be argued, and there is no way to prove which one is "correct", due to the lack of explanation in the manga.

Rin you just debunk yourself by saying fh have ability to fire etherion without etherion canon

Another point that is important to mention, is that Etherion's strength fully depends on the magic power of the user. The council;s Etherion is High 6-B, however Wall also has his version of Etherion, which is just around High 7-A

Zeref never stated that he could beat Acnologia with FH. His method for beating Acnologia with FH was a time Reset Captain Torch.

Also 1997KD, not really. She has the ability to fire Etherion Through Fairy Heart's Infinite Magic reserves.

according to zeref mavis choose not to use fh over killing zeref, zeref isn't high 7-A lvl villain

DragonEmperor23 said:
If you can fire Etherion with FH without the cannon then wouldn't Zeref be able to do that

He'd be able to fire Etherion, but it wouldn't scale to him physically. At best you'd be able to scale Etherion to Acnologia given Zeref's statement of not being able to defeat him.

Also 1997KD, not really. She has the ability to fire Etherion Through Fairy Heart's Infinite Magic reserves.
If you watch today's episode then tell me can bisca fire jupitor canon without jupitor canon? If she can replicate a attack same ap as jupitor canon mean bisca ap is same as jupitor canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back