• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref scaling to Etherion and Acnologia Durability

Status
Not open for further replies.
In NNT don't they have power levels which act as multipliers? As Calaca said two wrongs don't make a right. If you have issues with NNT make a thread about it. This is Fairy Tail we're focusing on here.

NNT Power Levels don't work with Multipliers, however Characters were pushed higher to get a + based on being far stronger just like what we're suggesting with Zeref

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
NNT Power Levels don't work with Multipliers, however Characters were pushed higher to get a + based on being far stronger just like what we're suggesting with Zeref

Make a CRT about that then. If they don't have a calc putting them there then they shouldn't have the +.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I think this is a 1.5X multiplier due to the scaling of characters stomp and one-shot other characters

I'll say this again, male a CRT about it. we don't need to sit here on a Fairy Tail thread talking about the stats of a different verse. The more you comment about NNT here the longer it'll take to get to editing the profiles and fixing the mistakes in NNT.

How bout this

FH Zeref: At least High 6-C, likely higher (far stronger than before)

Human Acnologia: At least High 6-C (Far stronger than August and Irene)

Dragon Acnologia: At least High 6-C, likely higher (Stronger than his human form)

Human RoT Acnologia: At least High 6-C, likely High 6-B+ (far stronger than before/stronger than etherion)

Dragon RoT Acnologia: 6-A (stronger than Etherion)

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Wait, was not this the right time for Natsu's profile to be unlocked?

They always need to be locked to avoid vandalism, unless you want trolls editing them. It's essentially like handing the tools a troll needs to ruin the profiles. I'll ask Ant to unlock them.

What about Natsu? Can this scale be?

SDF Natsu: At least High 6-C, likely higher (Far stronger than before. Defeated FH Zeref)

7DF Natsu: At least High 6-C, likely High 6-B+ (Superior to all of his previous forms. Defeated Human Acnologia with the Space Between Time), possibly 6-A in conjunction with Dragon Force (It should not be weaker than Dragon Acnologia with the Space Between Time)

Yeah I always had issues with High 6-B Igneel. This also puts a large dent in the chain scaling so is 6-A valid anymore? I'd also like to bring up Natsu's scaling to Acnologia. Why does he scale to Acnologia exactly? I mean even in 7DSFM he was getting overwhelmed by Acnologia, Acnologia was tanking his attacks and even toying with Natsu. Natsu himself even stated that he wouldn't be able to beat Acnologia like this and had to use his strongest attack while Acnologia had his guard down and was weakend due to his physical body getting sealed. That being said should Natsu really scale to Acnologia?

Igneel's AP should be this?

Igneel: At least High 6-C (Battled and injured Acnologia while weakened, although Acnologia was not anywhere near its full power)

Alright how about this

Savage Dragon Fire Natsu: At least High 6-C, likely higher

Dragon Acnologia: At least High 6-C, likely higher (Stronger than his human form)

Igneel: At least High 6-C

Human RoT Acnologia: At least High 6-C, likely High 6-B+ (Stronger than etherion)

Seven Flames Natsu : At least High 6-C, likely High 6-B+, possibly 6-A with Dragon Force

Dragon RoT Acnologia: 6-A (stronger than Etherion)

What do you think about Natsu scaling to Acnologia Imade? He did have to use his Strongest attack on him to beat him. All his other attacks did nothing to Acnologia.

Alright then this is good

Savage Dragon Fire Natsu: At least High 6-C, likely higher

Igneel: At least High 6-C

Human RoT Acnologia: At least High 6-C, likely High 6-B+ (Stronger than etherion)

Seven Flames Natsu : At least High 6-C, likely High 6-B+, higher with Dragon Force

Dragon RoT Acnologia: High 6-B+ (stronger than Etherion)

Dragonmaster said he's done with talking about fairy tail revisions, which is a valid criticism considering there's about 5 of them a week

The "higher with dragon force" should be removed, since Natsu's 7FD mode already included it. The scales were shown ever since he absorbed the ppower of the dragon slayers, so it isn't something separate

Why did you bring it up on a new thread whenever the scaling has been debunked and rejected here? You haven't brought any new arguments either. The scaling is done with and concluded.

Some of your point(i mean not just your, old other ppl points) are invalid like anna controlling raven of times or

Or
20190113 142918 rmedited
as ultear said the more magic power you have the stronger magic you can use. And how you can power up a high 6b weapon with high 6c source, i kinda miss everything here.
Also anna never absorb raven of time so bringing this point is useless, i just need some answer

My point at least give you a boost to high6b cause it can fire etherion blast, give some simple explanation is not difficult

August can use high 6-b attack, is didn't make sny sense if fh zeref will weaker than him, even if it a suicide attack he still need enough magic power to activate it. Same goes for etherion you need a high6B power source to just activate it

Sorry 1997KD, I completely agree with and believe they should've stayed at High 6-B to 6-A, but nobody agrees with us, so we lost, but who knows, within the year, Fairy Tail could get some new feats or we could revise this again, since it's been done many times before, we'd just have to convince the majority, so yeah, this is very sad for the verse, but wait a few months to bring it up again, because these people don't believe Fairy Heart or the Space Between Time gives you an increase in power

We just happened to be in a period of time where all the people who initially disagreed with Scaling Fairy Heart Zeref and Savage Dragon Fire Natsu were Present, :( but we can always go back later and construct different arguments since I still completely disagree with the changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back