• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What contradicts what I said? Nothing you have said so far.

You on the other hand, are contradicting yourself. Almost the entire reason Zeref had resistance to concept manipulation and existence erasure on his profile was - him saying Memento Mori won't work on him.

Which you seem to agree with. But you don't think Zeref saying Natsu could kill him with dying Igneel's power should be considered just because "we didn't see it happen"? How does that make any sense?

Mashima could have just made Natsu land the final punch and Zeref survive it if he wanted to solidly portray that power of the dying couldn't have killed him. But what he portrayed is- Natsu missed the opportunity to kill him, even Zeref himself says it.

That's not appealing to anything, not a single argument of mine was appealing to emotions, nor is any argument of mine based on making a personal attack.

"You didn't read Fairy Tail" is an observation (which has been quite apparent), not a basis of any argument of mine. They remain unaffected regardless.
E.n.d natsu and gray is your contradiction.

No that's not the whole reason why you say "I guess you haven't read fairy tail" I'll leave the scan here

Mavis tells Cana very clearly that she must erase and destroy her own soul in order to regenerate and awaken. After telling her that the soul/spirit was completely destroyed, Mavis was able to revive her soul/spirit and come back to life without any problems. We know that Mavis' Thought Projection Body is only her own spirit/soul and for all intents and purposes is a ghost. Spirits and physical bodies are interconnected in Fairy Tail, which is no more powerful. When Acnologia's soul was completely destroyed, her physical body was also completely destroyed because they were both connected. The same would have been true for Mavis, but since her body is immortal, it would not have been destroyed when her soul was destroyed, so why did this happen? We also know that Zeref tried every way to kill himself for 400 years. He could have learned about body dismemberment from the R System, the Ars Spell, the Corpse Dragon Slayer Spell and more. Zeref also knows that Existence Erasure cannot kill him. So it is strongly supported that Mavis and Zeref can regenerate by having their bodies and souls' actually higher because remember the statement that none of the demons can kill zeref.

Panel :

I think that should be enough to shut you up.

It's completely illogical for Zeref to invalidate his anksheram, but all you can say is "e.n.d said it could kill him" blud even forgot that Zeref created him. Anyway, I don't want to deal with your ignorance, you are practicing the 10th fallacy right now, although you have been practicing it since we discussed.

''Honestly, I should have realized that you haven't even read Fairy Tail when you said that Zeref allowed Natsu to hit him in END form. It's okay that you haven't read it, but it's funny how you can't see how you're contradicting yourself with your "arguments."'' this text of yours expresses emotions smart guy

(still going on, I think you have mental problems)

E.n.d natsu and gray is your contradiction.
That's not a contradiction. To begin with I did not even claim E.N.D would kill Zeref. I only said E.N.D did not fight Zeref because you kept bringing up E.N.D and how Zeref let E.N.D hit him despite not facing END even once.
No that's not the whole reason why you say "I guess you haven't read fairy tail" I'll leave the scan here

Mavis tells Kana very clearly that she must erase and destroy her own soul in order to regenerate and awaken. After telling her that the soul/spirit was completely destroyed, Mavis was able to revive her soul/spirit and come back to life without any problems. We know that Mavis' Thought Projection Body is only her own spirit/soul and for all intents and purposes is a ghost. Spirits and physical bodies are interconnected in Fairy Tail, which is no more powerful. When Acnologia's soul was completely destroyed, her physical body was also completely destroyed because they were both connected. The same would have been true for Mavis, but since her body is immortal, it would not have been destroyed when her soul was destroyed, so why did this happen? We also know that Zeref tried every way to kill himself for 400 years. He could have learned about body dismemberment from the R System, the Ars Spell, the Corpse Dragon Slayer Spell and more. Zeref also knows that Existence Erasure cannot kill him. So it is strongly supported that Mavis and Zeref can regenerate by having their bodies and souls' actually higher because remember the statement that none of the demons can kill zeref.
You're literally just copy-pasting the reasons already stated in the wiki. All of which I know of, have been a part of in getting them approved, and heck, even forming those arguments.

Fairy Glitter is not EE, that's just soul obliteration. The part of him trying 400 years to kill himself including existence erasure of mind, body, soul was something I already said before in this thread itself, you are not saying anything new lil bro. You are just copying age-old arguments.

You still could not comprehend. I did not claim Zeref doesn't have EE resistance or that he doesn't regenerate from EE.

Zeref has concept resistance on his profile because he said Mard geer's Memento Mori won't work. He never tried ut. But he knew. Obviously, because he's a genius who has already ventured very deep.

And he also said Natsu could kill him. Even narrative implication was that. Not hard to comprehend again.
Panel :

I think that should be enough to shut you up.

It's completely illogical for Zeref to invalidate his anksheram, but all you can say is "e.n.d said it could kill him" blud even forgot that Zeref created him. Anyway, I don't want to deal with your ignorance, you are practicing the 10th fallacy right now, although you have been practicing it since we discussed.

''Honestly, I should have realized that you haven't even read Fairy Tail when you said that Zeref allowed Natsu to hit him in END form. It's okay that you haven't read it, but it's funny how you can't see how you're contradicting yourself with your "arguments."'' this text of yours expresses emotions smart guy

Even if that was expressing emotions, that's not appealing to emotions. If you don't know how to identify logical fallacies, then learn them and then do it. Don't just spout whatever tf you want.

Appealing to emotions is when you try to back your argument with emotions/sentiments rather than facts.

That's not a contradiction. To begin with I did not even claim E.N.D would kill Zeref. I only said E.N.D did not fight Zeref because you kept bringing up E.N.D and how Zeref let E.N.D hit him despite not facing END even once.

You're literally just copy-pasting the reasons already stated in the wiki. All of which I know of, have been a part of in getting them approved, and heck, even forming those arguments.

Fairy Glitter is not EE, that's just soul obliteration. The part of him trying 400 years to kill himself including existence erasure of mind, body, soul was something I already said before in this thread itself, you are not saying anything new lil bro. You are just copying age-old arguments.

You still could not comprehend. I did not claim Zeref doesn't have EE resistance or that he doesn't regenerate from EE.

Zeref has concept resistance on his profile because he said Mard geer's Memento Mori won't work. He never tried ut. But he knew. Obviously, because he's a genius who has already ventured very deep.

And he also said Natsu could kill him. Even narrative implication was that. Not hard to comprehend again.

Even if that was expressing emotions, that's not appealing to emotions. If you don't know how to identify logical fallacies, then learn them and then do it. Don't just spout whatever tf you want.

Appealing to emotions is when you try to back your argument with emotions/sentiments rather than facts.
It is a contradiction, yes you claimed above that e.n.d natsu can kill base zeref, but you refuted it with the example of gray. I presented arguments to support everything I said, but it's funny that you talk like this without even presenting an argument.

No, these texts or photos are not the reasons stated in the wiki, but an argument I made, but as I said, it doesn't make any difference if you know, as long as you don't understand.

Fairy glow indirectly counts as an e.e. not only fairy glow but also sbt is a complete erasure and r-system's matter manipulation is one of the things close to erasure. Some of Zeref's curses also have erasure (e.g. genesis zero) but zeref still cannot be erased from existence and as I said even mid godly is something that can negate erasure.

We also know that zeref is afraid of acnologia, but I favor zeref over acnologia, for which we can argue with you if you want, but I don't want to derail the topic dc : you can add eaxar and let's talk there.

You've been trying to demoralize me since the moment we discussed and you've repeatedly said that I haven't even watched fairy tail, which I've watched the anime by opening crt and even the defenses I've made about zeref will be enough to show that I know, and yes, there is nothing wrong with appealing to these feelings in 13.fallacy

Therefore, a character with immortality through the concepts of life and death can resist being erased from existence, so I think it is absolutely logical to be immo8, at the same time, as you said, cm3 can be given resistance to being erased from existence, but this is not something that can prevent immo8.
Like I already said, pretty sure we already just treat this as Concept Manipulation and EE Resistance…

And I have been saying for some time that there is no point in discussing this issue here, it is an event unrelated to crt.

Fairy tail general

Or I requested to discuss with you on discord, but you continue to write here and express your "objectionable opinions" which are not true

Back