• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Dragneel Revamp

Zeinx1

He/Him

Greetings to all of you. The reason I did this was that the profile was quite old + there were a lot of hax to be added. Seeing that there are many missing in the profile and the resistance is constantly mixed with other haxes, I wanted to open them as a sandbox instead of opening them as crt at the same time. Thus, I opened a separate section for resistance.

The places where I give the Haxes:

First of all, we know that Zeref created the demons and the items, and we know that it was Zeref who provided them with this magic power and the magic they cast (because it was Zeref who created them). Zeref will be able to use the magic powers they use normally in Zeref, and he can also summon them in battle because it was Zeref who created them.

If we enter immo 8 in the base key, the necessary scan is available there. The necessary scans in the enchanhed death manip are available in the profile.

I'm waiting for your ideas. If you say something wrong in the profile, I can correct it.

And if there is something else in the profile and I forgot to mention it, you can look at the profile. Scans should be available.

Agree :

Disagree :

Last edited:
First of all, we know that Zeref created the demons and the items, and we know that it was Zeref who provided them with this magic power and the magic they cast (because it was Zeref who created them). Zeref will be able to use the magic powers they use normally in Zeref, and he can also summon them in battle because it was Zeref who created them.
This has already been rejected and it hasn't even been 3 months. So, you can't use it again until 3 months have passed.

No opinion about the rest.

This has already been rejected and it hasn't even been 3 months. So, you can't use it again until 3 months have passed.

No opinion about the rest.
What was rejected three months ago was not manipulation, but the resistance that would come from within them.

The rest are unnecesarry, we have never seen Zeref show the ability to summon the Nine Demon Gates
I started with summoning because of Living Magic, but it could be the second way I said. ''First of all, we know that Zeref created the demons and the items, and we know that it was Zeref who gave them this magic power and the magic they cast (because it was Zeref who created them). They will be able to use the magic powers they normally use in Zeref''

There is also immortality, can you take a look at it?

I started with summoning because of Living Magic, but it could be the second way I said. ''First of all, we know that Zeref created the demons and the items, and we know that it was Zeref who gave them this magic power and the magic they cast (because it was Zeref who created them). They will be able to use the magic powers they normally use in Zeref''

Therefore, if you can give someone a power, you must have that power (at least that's how I know it).

The scan for Type 7 immortality takes place in Beta Heaven i.e. in Natsu's mind
Even though he is dead, he is still alive so I thought I should give it to him. (But I think it was wrong. Yes, I will remove it in a moment.) immo8 in base form is already correct

We've cooked too far this time.
Yeah as much as I would like something like that, it is far too much, imo, if the verse in question does not make any hint of speed leading to time travel or to instantaneous movement, it would not be applicable, at best even if there were a massive agreement, it would be Unknown at best.

for immortality it would be between types 1-3 and partially 5 because it would require END.

but it required END when using Momento Mori which removes the concept of life and death
That's Type 8. MM nukes the personal concept of life and death away from the target, does not mean type 5 immortality. Zeref is still bound to the concept of death, just not in the same way as you and I.

Yeah as much as I would like something like that, it is far too much, imo, if the verse in question does not make any hint of speed leading to time travel or to instantaneous movement, it would not be applicable, at best even if there were a massive agreement, it would be Unknown at best.
I've already removed this

That's Type 8. MM nukes the personal concept of life and death away from the target, does not mean type 5 immortality. Zeref is still bound to the concept of death, just not in the same way as you and I.
Hey gin, what do you think about this rewamp?

I agree with Mitch.
What do you think about the rest of the scales? and I answered Mitch.

Therefore, if you can give someone a power, you must have that power (at least that's how I know it).

That's not how it works on VSBW. We don't automatically assume that creating someone who has a power or bestows a power on someone else means that the original character can use that power.

That's not how it works on VSBW. We don't automatically assume that creating someone who has a power or bestows a power on someone else means that the original character can use that power.
Yes, I know. It's just a support argument and I said above that Zeref can summoning it using "summoning".

I already wrote in the sandbox that it should look like this in the profile, and the changes are not just this, there are multiple changes there, not just the cursed demon part.

Example : Pain Manipulation (Via summoning Kyoka)

Back