• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Dragneel Big Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the page I mean, Zeref appears in Ability.

What we say varies from situation to situation. We know that Zeref did this to kill himself. At the same time, you can see from Zeref's profile why Zeref got cm3 resistance from Memento Mori.
Zeref resists Memento Mori because he was present when Mard Geer used it, was present when Mard Geer explained it and, when Mard Geer offered to delete his ass, Zeref explicitly tells him that Memento Mori won’t kill him. The options for surviving this are either godly regen or CM3 EE resistance. This isn’t “Zeref has it because it comes from his creation”, it’s “Zeref has it because he literally tells us he has it” … unless we want to dismiss Zeref’s credibility in this moment for no reason.

Zeref resists Memento Mori because he was present when Mard Geer used it, was present when Mard Geer explained it and, when Mard Geer offered to delete his ass, Zeref explicitly tells him that Memento Mori won’t kill him. The options for surviving this are either godly regen or CM3 EE resistance. This isn’t “Zeref has it because it comes from his creation”, it’s “Zeref has it because he literally tells us he has it” … unless we want to dismiss Zeref’s credibility in this moment for no reason.
What I said was just a context and an example, the real situation starts on imgur.

For those reasons, manipulation should be taken, I stated that it should probably be resistance as well.

@Damage3245 Also wanna ask since you’ve commented here, what do you think about the OP’s proposal for upgrading Neo Eclipse to 2-C? Just wanna know since they also proposed that along with the abilities/resistances, which you’ve commented on

What I said was just a context and an example, the real situation starts on imgur.

For those reasons, manipulation should be taken, I stated that it should probably be resistance as well.
What you said was clearly an attempt to link the MM situation to the abilities you are trying to give Zeref so I explained why they are not the same. Zeref doesn’t need to resist explosions to not die from them. Eg, a certain level of soul manip can rip out Mavis’ soul but her body survived. Resisting the ability isn’t required to survive it (aka what Zeref is confirmed to have done) so unless you can provide actual evidence that Zeref specifically resists (and not simply survives) the abilities, you will never get this CRT passed based on what has been presented.

As for having the abilities themselves via creating the Etherious, no. As has been explained, just because you made something outside of a fight doesn’t mean you can magically use said thing in a fight without the ability to summon it or spawn it on the spot. Said abilities are also all Cursed Power which Zeref doesn’t have so he isn’t using any of them.

Tell me what's wrong

The main timeline includes 2 timelines, so the main timeline becomes 2c. When Zeref resets the main timeline, it gains 2c ap.
I feel like this has been explained throughout the entire CRT several times already. You're extrapolating the explicit meaning of the scans in order to try to get the feat to 2C which just isn't happening. And you keep saying this line of reasoning which has been countered over and over and haven't given a thorough rebuttal.

What you said was clearly an attempt to link the MM situation to the abilities you are trying to give Zeref so I explained why they are not the same. Zeref doesn’t need to resist explosions to not die from them. Eg, a certain level of soul manip can rip out Mavis’ soul but her body survived. Resisting the ability isn’t required to survive it (aka what Zeref is confirmed to have done) so unless you can provide actual evidence that Zeref specifically resists (and not simply survives) the abilities, you will never get this CRT passed based on what has been presented.

As for having the abilities themselves via creating the Etherious, no. As has been explained, just because you made something outside of a fight doesn’t mean you can magically use said thing in a fight without the ability to summon it or spawn it on the spot. Said abilities are also all Cursed Power which Zeref doesn’t have so he isn’t using any of them.
I think I proved what I said through vsb, it is mentioned in the ability of zeref to use them, I showed this as an example, see here.

first of all, in the Notable Attacks/Techniques section of our wiki, we see that the character zeref can use the things he created. so what I mean is that zeref can have the hax of the beings he created. thanks to the worst summoning hax, he can use those abilities again, for example: corruption with lamy
zeref is already the creator who gave them that magic, it is mentioned in the fairy tail wiki.

I feel like this has been explained throughout the entire CRT several times already. You're extrapolating the explicit meaning of the scans in order to try to get the feat to 2C which just isn't happening. And you keep saying this line of reasoning which has been countered over and over and haven't given a thorough rebuttal.
The main timeline includes the other 2 timelines zeref by resetting the main timeline neo becomes 2c with eclipse what is wrong?

The main timeline includes the other 2 timelines zeref by resetting the main timeline neo becomes 2c with eclipse what is wrong?
You just keep repeating your conclusion without defending your premises that have already been dismantled on the first page of this CRT. That isn't going to convince anyone. And the same goes for most of the abilities that you're proposing for Zeref.

You just keep repeating your conclusion without defending your premises that have already been dismantled on the first page of this CRT. That isn't going to convince anyone. And the same goes for most of the abilities that you're proposing for Zeref.
I present evidence but they do not answer, there is nothing I can do about it.

If you want I can offer it to you too

Your evidence was answered multiple times, you just keep repeating your assertions. This is textbook stonewalling
Because it includes 2 timelines in the main timeline, which should be 2c, but you reject it and you have no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back