• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Dragneel Big Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeinx1

He/Him
First of all, we know that zeref created demons and items and we know that zeref provided them with this magic power (because zeref is the one who created them) zeref created them for only one reason, so that they could kill him, but none of them could do it, so zeref can use these spells through them, and at the same time we know that those spells do not work against zeref, so zeref also provides them with resistance (this is how zeref's cm3 resistance comes in vsb) now I will throw the haxes that zeref will get, and then I will move on to tier
  1. Zeref Demons & Items Hax

Deliora: Energy Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation

Nemesis Life Manipulation, Dark Manipulation, Fear Triggering

Lullaby: Manipulation of Death

Larcade: Light Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation

Bloodman: Intangibility, Soul Absorption, BFR, Conceptual Manipulation Type 2, Resistance to Petrification, Necromancy

Kyoka: , Sensory Manipulation, Pain Manipulation

Jackal Explosion Manipulation

Tempester Air Manipulation, Body Manipulation

Franmalth Soul Absorption, Power Mimicry

Torafuzar: Water Manipulation, Poison Manipulation

Ezel Knife Manipulation, Body Control, Danmaku

Seilah: Mind Manipulation, Necromancy, True Flight

Keyes: Abstraction, Ouija, Poison Manipulation

Mard Geer: Plant Manipulation, Summoning, Life Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Erasure of Existence, Conceptual Manipulation Type 3, Resistance to Petrification

E.N.D: Fire Manipulation, Temperature Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, NPI, Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Absolute Zero

And there will be more, but I was too lazy to throw them out because there are really too many of them. You can look at the profiles of the characters in vsb for the manipulations I mentioned.

He reverses the destruction of his body and the Fairy Tail guildhouse. Zeref reverses the attack he receives here. Attack reflection can be taken from here. but at the same time, it reverses the explosion of the guild building. From here, it can possibly take a cause and causality manipulation, because wanting to explode is the cause, detonating it is the result, and zeref changes the result and ensures that it is not exploded

I would like to add some other hax: Unholy Manipulation Power Imitation and Power Diversion
    The world itself can create demons. He can make the demons he creates kill him and when they don't he can give them extra power, this gives him the hax of bestowing roses. he can take the power of his creations, this gives him the hax of absorbing power.
    It has been said that a person who writes the E.N.D. book will be corrupted but zeref is not corrupted even though he wrote the book, this gives him resistance to corruption and he can also change the bad script and the fate of the book I think it's right to take fate manipulation here probably plot manipulation because zeref can change natsu's fate he can manipulate him he can change natsu's script through the e.n.d book. I'll throw the proof of that and Zeref himself says that Lucy changed Natsu's script.

We know that neo has reset the zeref main timeline through eclipse, but in fact it will be more than just low 2c, I explain the reasons

In Fairy tail cosmology, if you affect the main timeline, you affect the other timelines, so if you reset the main timeline, the other timelines will be reset.

There are at least 3 timelines in Fairy tail and they are low2c

Conclusion Tier : Zeref should be 2c.

And a lot of hax should be added to your profile.

First of all, we know that zeref created demons and items and we know that zeref provided them with this magic power (because zeref is the one who created them) zeref created them for only one reason, so that they could kill him, but none of them could do it, so zeref can use these spells through them, and at the same time we know that those spells do not work against zeref, so zeref also provides them with resistance (this is how zeref's cm3 resistance comes in vsb) now I will throw the haxes that zeref will get, and then I will move on to tier
  1. Zeref Demons & Items Hax

Deliora: Energy Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation

Nemesis Life Manipulation, Dark Manipulation, Fear Triggering

Lullaby: Manipulation of Death

Larcade: Light Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation

Bloodman: Intangibility, Soul Absorption, BFR, Conceptual Manipulation Type 2, Resistance to Petrification, Necromancy

Kyoka: , Sensory Manipulation, Pain Manipulation

Jackal Explosion Manipulation

Tempester Air Manipulation, Body Manipulation

Franmalth Soul Absorption, Power Mimicry

Torafuzar: Water Manipulation, Poison Manipulation

Ezel Knife Manipulation, Body Control, Danmaku

Seilah: Mind Manipulation, Necromancy, True Flight

Keyes: Abstraction, Ouija, Poison Manipulation

Mard Geer: Plant Manipulation, Summoning, Life Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Erasure of Existence, Conceptual Manipulation Type 3, Resistance to Petrification

E.N.D: Fire Manipulation, Temperature Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, NPI, Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Absolute Zero

And there will be more, but I was too lazy to throw them out because there are really too many of them. You can look at the profiles of the characters in vsb for the manipulations I mentioned.

He reverses the destruction of his body and the Fairy Tail guildhouse. Zeref reverses the attack he receives here. Attack reflection can be taken from here. but at the same time, it reverses the explosion of the guild building. From here, it can possibly take a cause and causality manipulation, because wanting to explode is the cause, detonating it is the result, and zeref changes the result and ensures that it is not exploded

I would like to add some other hax: Unholy Manipulation Power Imitation and Power Diversion
    The world itself can create demons. He can make the demons he creates kill him and when they don't he can give them extra power, this gives him the hax of bestowing roses. he can take the power of his creations, this gives him the hax of absorbing power.
    It has been said that a person who writes the E.N.D. book will be corrupted but zeref is not corrupted even though he wrote the book, this gives him resistance to corruption and he can also change the bad script and the fate of the book I think it's right to take fate manipulation here probably plot manipulation because zeref can change natsu's fate he can manipulate him he can change natsu's script through the e.n.d book. I'll throw the proof of that and Zeref himself says that Lucy changed Natsu's script.

We know that neo has reset the zeref main timeline through eclipse, but in fact it will be more than just low 2c, I explain the reasons

In Fairy tail cosmology, if you affect the main timeline, you affect the other timelines, so if you reset the main timeline, the other timelines will be reset.

There are at least 3 timelines in Fairy tail and they are low2c

Conclusion Tier : Zeref should be 2c.

And a lot of hax should be added to your profile.
I have evidence that the main timeline affects other timelines, and if you say it's just the eclipse gate, you would be absolutely wrong.

Why would this be 2c? I didn't get it. If you destroy main timeline other timelines will be reset. This means if you have enough ap to destroy the main timeline it will effect other timelines.There are many examples of this situation on the forum. I disagree with 2c addittion.

Why would this be 2c? I didn't get it. If you destroy main timeline other timelines will be reset. This means if you have enough ap to destroy the main timeline it will effect other timelines.There are many examples of this situation on the forum. I disagree with 2c addittion.
The main timeline is the timeline that zeref has already reset with the neo eclipse, this has just been accepted in vsb and zeref earns low2c here. but this is insufficient because the events and situations that happen in the main timeline also affect other timelines, so I don't think there is anything wrong, after all, if you reset the main timeline, you reset all the other timelines in that cosmology (this only applies to fairy tail cosmology), so I think it should be 2c.

1: This is not causality manipulation. That's just him reversing space-time which he has full control over of in his White Zeref stage. You'd need explicit statements of cause and effect being effected.

2: This definitely isn't Plot Manipulation as The Book of End doesn't alter or manipulate the narrative of Fairy Tail's story. The book is connected to Natsu (no longer even the case.). Furthermore, simply being called a "script" isn't remotely enough evidence. By script she means it in a physical sense, not an abstract sense that'd effect the story itself unless you think Lucy somehow knows she's in a story.

As for Fate Manipulation it'd be minor and non combat applicable due to this only effecting Natsu which it can't even do anything since it's destroyed.

3: Big no to 2-C. There's no evidence that Neo Eclipse is effecting the other timelines, it's only effecting the main timeline.

Ultimately the OP is using a vast magnitudes of assumptions while being able to properly justify the majority of them.

He reverses the destruction of his body and the Fairy Tail guildhouse. Zeref reverses the attack he receives here. Attack reflection can be taken from here.
Literally zero reflection happening here. He's just reversing time and space on a conceptual level.
but at the same time, it reverses the explosion of the guild building. From here, it can possibly take a cause and causality manipulation, because wanting to explode is the cause, detonating it is the result, and zeref changes the result and ensures that it is not exploded
Zeref verbatim contributed this to his manipulation of space-time. Your doing some serious reaching here for the sole purpose of an upgrade.

Zeref literally doesn't give a **** about the other timelines, there'd be no reason to effect the other timelines in the verse. Furthermore he quite literally never uses the plural of timelines or world. It's "this world.", not "all worlds."

The main timeline is the timeline that zeref has already reset with the neo eclipse, this has just been accepted in vsb and zeref earns low2c here. but this is insufficient because the events and situations that happen in the main timeline also affect other timelines, so I don't think there is anything wrong, after all, if you reset the main timeline, you reset all the other timelines in that cosmology (this only applies to fairy tail cosmology), so I think it should be 2c.
I don't think that you did understand me. I know that zeref have enough ap to destroy the main timeline but if the main timeline gets destroyed this means destruction of other timelines. This is what I'm trying to say. If you have enough ap to destroy the main timeline other timelines gets effected. It's not about zeref's ap cause the existence of timelines depends on main timeline. I hope you did understand me.

Zeref himself is not scaling from Neo Eclipse in any way, and Neo Eclipse is not getting upgraded beyond Low 2-C. I’ve already addressed these arguments in past threads and no one’s provided a rebuttal beyond just repeating themselves and praying that I’ll eventually just be like “okay, you’ve said it enough times, I agree.”

1: This is not causality manipulation. That's just him reversing space-time which he has full control over of in his White Zeref stage. You'd need explicit statements of cause and effect being effected.

2: This definitely isn't Plot Manipulation as The Book of End doesn't alter or manipulate the narrative of Fairy Tail's story. The book is connected to Natsu (no longer even the case.). Furthermore, simply being called a "script" isn't remotely enough evidence. By script she means it in a physical sense, not an abstract sense that'd effect the story itself unless you think Lucy somehow knows she's in a story.

As for Fate Manipulation it'd be minor and non combat applicable due to this only effecting Natsu which it can't even do anything since it's destroyed.

3: Big no to 2-C. There's no evidence that Neo Eclipse is effecting the other timelines, it's only effecting the main timeline.

Ultimately the OP is using a vast magnitudes of assumptions while being able to properly justify the majority of them.
1- Having control over space-time does not give him such an ability. Yes, you may be right about cause and effect, but it would not be wrong to say that spell casting is the cause and effect of the explosion, but the worst reality distortion should come + if there was time manipulation, shouldn't natsu's time be rewound? natsu's movements were not repeated as you know, only zeref and the guild wall behind him were renewed (I know the passive time rewinding you mentioned, but it is not related to this)

2-Yes, I agree that there is no plot manipulation, but there should be at least a manipulation of fate (the fact that there is no such situation now does not change anything because when Zeref died, it was over in that book, but Zeref can win over it, albeit limited.) The fate of Natsu can change from beginning to end, and it is Zeref who created Natsu anyway. shouldn't you explain what you mean by the scenario a little more, because I didn't understand because anywayIt doesn't matter that the book is destroyed, it existed as long as zeref was alive (zeref can manipulate the fate of natsu through the e.n.d book, he can gain fate manipulation from here, but it will not be a powerful fate manipulation, of course)

3-It is sufficient if events in the main timetable affect other timetables

Zeref himself is not scaling from Neo Eclipse in any way, and Neo Eclipse is not getting upgraded beyond Low 2-C. I’ve already addressed these arguments in past threads and no one’s provided a rebuttal beyond just repeating themselves and praying that I’ll eventually just be like “okay, you’ve said it enough times, I agree.”
'' Zeref himself is not scaling from Neo Eclipse in any way'' I didn't say that, I am arguing that Neo Eclipse is 2c and I ask you to look at the other haxes, don't you think it is logical that the haxes of other demons are processed into Zeref's profile

I don't think that you did understand me. I know that zeref have enough ap to destroy the main timeline but if the main timeline gets destroyed this means destruction of other timelines. This is what I'm trying to say. If you have enough ap to destroy the main timeline other timelines gets effected. It's not about zeref's ap cause the existence of timelines depends on main timeline. I hope you did understand me.
This is not exactly the case, for example, let me tell you like this, let's say there was a temporal problem in the main timeline, this will occur in other timelines, those timelines also have an l2c structure, that is, there is no such thing as not l2c because it is a side timeline, if zeref resets the main timeline, it resets the other timelines.

I’m neutral on the Zeref ability additions atm. Not entirely sure on it just yet

But the Neo Eclipse upgrade is a hard no. No one ever addressed my counterarguments to it either. The scan you used is only in the context of destroying the Eclipse Gate and it’s never even implied that anything else in one timeline affects other timelines.

Zeref literally doesn't give a **** about the other timelines, there'd be no reason to effect the other timelines in the verse. Furthermore he quite literally never uses the plural of timelines or world. It's "this world.", not "all worlds."
I am not saying that what is meant as this world is not that world, you are misunderstanding me very much, I am saying that what we mean as the world in that timeline is our main timeline, and besides this main timeline there are other timelines, but what happens in the main timeline is also affected in the other side timelines, if you say that you can separate the zeref timelines and do it only in the main timeline, prove it to me.

I’m neutral on the Zeref ability additions atm. Not entirely sure on it just yet

But the Neo Eclipse upgrade is a hard no. No one ever addressed my counterarguments to it either. The scan you used is only in the context of destroying the Eclipse Gate and it’s never even implied that anything else in one timeline affects other timelines.
Can you support me if I give you additional evidence for this.

I think the neo eclipse upgrade should be 2c which is not only about the eclipse gate but also about cosmology in general, if the gate is destroyed it is said that this gate will be destroyed in other timelines.

This is not exactly the case, for example, let me tell you like this, let's say there was a temporal problem in the main timeline, this will occur in other timelines, those timelines also have an l2c structure, that is, there is no such thing as not l2c because it is a side timeline, if zeref resets the main timeline, it resets the other timelines.
sigh You're doing your best not to understand, my friend. Context says that effecting main timeline effects other timeline which means that the timelines are connected to each other. You are right about resetting main timeline would reset another timelines. But in the fact that doesn't mean you must have enough ap to reset another timelines. Zeref is effecting the main timeline and other timelines also gets effected. So there is nothing to do with 2c because destruction of main timeline also means destruction of another timelines.

Literally zero reflection happening here. He's just reversing time and space on a conceptual level.

Zeref verbatim contributed this to his manipulation of space-time. Your doing some serious reaching here for the sole purpose of an upgrade.
I agree with what you say, yes I changed my mind, this must be spatial manipulation.

Spatial Manipulation is the ability to bend, bend, flip, crush and control space.

Ability refers only to one's ability to manipulate an area, not go against the laws of that area; hence gravity, friction and many other rules may still apply. Sometimes the user cannot affect people or objects, but folds the area on itself, allowing the object to appear in 2 different locations at the same time. Some users are limited to a certain location or type of area, others are limited only by their imagination.

I don't think that you did understand me. I know that zeref have enough ap to destroy the main timeline but if the main timeline gets destroyed this means destruction of other timelines which is I'm trying to say. If you have enough ap to destroy the main timeline other timelines gets effected. It's not about zeref's ap cause the existence of timelines depends on main timeline. I hope you did understand what I'm trying to say.
Essentially a chain reaction / indirect consequences.
1- Having control over space-time does not give him such an ability. Yes, you may be right about cause and effect, but
There is no "buts" here. If he isn't stated to be manipulating causality then he will not have it added to the profile. Simple as that, stop using a wide array of assumptions that have no backing other than "well maybe he is....".
it would not be wrong to say that spell casting is the cause and effect of the explosion, but the worst reality distortion should come + if there was time manipulation, shouldn't natsu's time be rewound?
No, Natsu already made the attack. Zeref is again, simply reversing space-time of the universe. Let's make this clear, your assumptions are unsupported, are contradicted by Zeref outright stating that all he's doing is reversing space-time and making no mention or implications of effecting space-time.

Zeref isn't effecting cause and effect, end of discussion. Show actual statements of that ability being used, not just random assumptions like "hey guys maybe he actually did this!"
natsu's movements were not repeated as you know, only zeref and the guild wall behind him were renewed (I know the passive time rewinding you mentioned, but it is not related to this)
Read above.

Yeah no that's utter bullshit and you just ignoring context that's literally given to you. Zeref literally states that it's a reuslt of him manipulating space-time, not a result of him manipulating causality.
2-Yes, I agree that there is no plot manipulation, but there should be at least a manipulation of fate (the fact that there is no such situation now does not change anything because when Zeref died, it was over in that book, but Zeref can win over it, albeit limited.) The fate of Natsu can change from beginning to end, and it is Zeref who created Natsu anyway. shouldn't you explain what you mean by the scenario a little more, because I didn't understand because anywayIt doesn't matter that the book is destroyed, it existed as long as zeref was alive (zeref can manipulate the fate of natsu through the e.n.d book, he can gain fate manipulation from here, but it will not be a powerful fate manipulation, of course)
Again, minor Fate manipulation that isn't even combat applicable.
3-It is sufficient if events in the main timetable affect other timetables
Clover already discussed this with you. Cease trying to force your own agenda that's already been debunked and denied.

Can you support me if I give you additional evidence for this.

I think the neo eclipse upgrade should be 2c which is not only about the eclipse gate but also about cosmology in general, if the gate is destroyed it is said that this gate will be destroyed in other timelines.
Depends on if I think the evidence is good. I make no promises

As for the other stuff, you’re literally just repeating yourself. If you continue to just repeatedly assert your points as true despite the counters given, as if said counters don’t exist, I just won’t engage with that point because that’d be textbook stonewalling

sigh You're doing your best not to understand, my friend. Context says that effecting main timeline effects other timeline which means that the timelines are connected to each other. You are right about resetting main timeline would reset another timelines. But in the fact that doesn't mean you must have enough ap to reset another timelines. Zeref is effecting the main timeline and other timelines also gets effected. So there is nothing to do with 2c because destruction of main timeline also means destruction of another timelines.
Fairy tail's main timeline is 2c because there are 2 more timelines connected to it and if you destroy / reset the main timeline, you will automatically destroy the other timelines and this will put you in tier 2 c.To give an example: Mercurius character got the low1c layer when he was on the site by destroying a structure called Infinite Universe, which was connected to the Infinite Universe, and he obtained this layer only by destroying the main universe to which he was connected, because if you destroy the main one, the others will automatically disappear.

Mercurius character got the low1c layer when he was on the site by destroying a structure called Infinite Universe, which was connected to the Infinite Universe, and he obtained this layer only by destroying the main universe to which he was connected, because if you destroy the main one, the others will automatically disappear.
1: Really? Your comparing Fairy Tail to Masada? The same verse that's explicitly balls deep in dimensionality? Come on dude. Merc is also like nigh omniscient, it's consistently stated and shown in the verse.

2: Masada verse profiles aren't even here anymore so that's completely irrelevant. Don't bring up other verses as an example because chances are they're a lot more legitimate than the evidence you have for Zeref.

Fairy tail's main timeline is 2c because there are 2 more timelines connected to it and if you destroy / reset the main timeline, you will automatically destroy the other timelines and this will put you in tier 2 c.To give an example: Mercurius character got the low1c layer when he was on the site by destroying a structure called Infinite Universe, which was connected to the Infinite Universe, and he obtained this layer only by destroying the main universe to which he was connected, because if you destroy the main one, the others will automatically disappear.
I'm making a correction, mercurius never did such a thing and vsb never did such a thing.

1: Really? Your comparing Fairy Tail to Masada? The same verse that's explicitly balls deep in dimensionality? Come on dude. Merc is also like nigh omniscient, it's consistently stated and shown in the verse.

2: Masada verse profiles aren't even here anymore so that's completely irrelevant. Don't bring up other verses as an example because chances are they're a lot more legitimate than the evidence you have for Zeref.
Such a situation has never happened in the Masada universe, this is a separate thing and it is really a bad thing to give an example of Masada for Fairy Tail.

Dude stop giving examples and try to answer my arguments. It's a chain reaction like LordGinSama said. You defending that the main timeline is 2c but you are interpret the context according to your own mind. Context say that timelines connected to each other, basically a chain reaction. Timelines are not being resetting because of Zeref's Ap, because of the reset of the main timeline.

Man, I completely ignored you comparing Fairy tail to a completely different series, which doesn't even have profiles in vsbw right now.

You are also saying with your own mouth

Zeref destroying the main timeline = other timelines damaged or destroyed

This is not an AP achievement of Zeref's own, this is purely an indirect destruction caused by the interconnectedness of the timelines in the cosmology.Zeref cannot get a 2c AP as a result of this, it does not affect all of these timelines individually.As I said, it is only an indirect effect, so this cannot be an AP achievement of Zeref.

So yes I disagree with 2c

Essentially a chain reaction / indirect consequences.

There is no "buts" here. If he isn't stated to be manipulating causality then he will not have it added to the profile. Simple as that, stop using a wide array of assumptions that have no backing other than "well maybe he is....".

No, Natsu already made the attack. Zeref is again, simply reversing space-time of the universe. Let's make this clear, your assumptions are unsupported, are contradicted by Zeref outright stating that all he's doing is reversing space-time and making no mention or implications of effecting space-time.

Zeref isn't effecting cause and effect, end of discussion. Show actual statements of that ability being used, not just random assumptions like "hey guys maybe he actually did this!"

Read above.

Yeah no that's utter bullshit and you just ignoring context that's literally given to you. Zeref literally states that it's a reuslt of him manipulating space-time, not a result of him manipulating causality.

Again, minor Fate manipulation that isn't even combat applicable.

Clover already discussed this with you. Cease trying to force your own agenda that's already been debunked and denied.
you are right about causality manipulationand zeref can control the fate of everyone in e.n.d and other zeref books, he can change his scenario, this gives him limited fate manip even if he can't change the fate of others in the crossover because it works for him in his universe.

Such a situation has never happened in the Masada universe, this is a separate thing and it is really a bad thing to give an example of Masada for Fairy Tail.
I'm not comparing fairy tail with masada, it's just that the example is the same thing there are 2 more timelines connected to the main timeline which makes the whole timeline structure 2c and since 2 more timelines are connected to the main timeline it becomes 2c. It gives you 2c ap and merc has the same event, there are infinite universes and there are infinite universes connected to this universe, merc was performing such a feat by destroying only the main universe, although the characters of the masada characters do not have a profile now, merc used to give low 1c due to this feat.

Dude stop giving examples and try to answer my arguments. It's a chain reaction like LordGinSama said. You defending that the main timeline is 2c but you are interpret the context according to your own mind. Context say that timelines connected to each other, basically a chain reaction. Timelines are not being resetting because of Zeref's Ap, because of the reset of the main timeline.
Man, I completely ignored you comparing Fairy tail to a completely different series, which doesn't even have profiles in vsbw right now.

You are also saying with your own mouth

Zeref destroying the main timeline = other timelines damaged or destroyed

This is not an AP achievement of Zeref's own, this is purely an indirect destruction caused by the interconnectedness of the timelines in the cosmology.Zeref cannot get a 2c AP as a result of this, it does not affect all of these timelines individually.As I said, it is only an indirect effect, so this cannot be an AP achievement of Zeref.

So yes I disagree with 2c
the main timeline itself is already 2c because 2 other timelines are connected to it

You say it doesn't give tier 2c for cosmological reasons, but it's like this; imagine a cosmology, imagine that there is an infinite hierarchy of dimensions in a universe within this cosmology, character x destroys this universe and normally gets high 1b, but if you say that it becomes 2c for cosmological reasons, this is wrong and what you are doing is exactly this is because the main timeline is 2c and if we talk about the comparison part, the event and achievement are the same, so I compared it, it doesn't matter that there is no profile now, when there was a profile, ap and tier were given from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back