• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Planck69 why's Naruto always treated as being a ladies man in these fanfics? Not only is he as dense as a brick when it comes to romance, but compared to someone like Goku he isn't as aesthetically handsome

is I/O worth getting into or nah? Is it as good as shinza? I/O looks like a science fiction novel, including humanity being so advanced that they ******* created a damn 1-A Supercomputer...

is I/O worth getting into or nah? Is it as good as shinza? I/O looks like a science fiction novel, including humanity being so advanced that they ******* created a damn 1-A Supercomputer...
Well, I haven't played it, but it's kinda hard to find. Also, the series takes place in said 1-A computer (kek), yet the main characters beat the shit out of the 1-A computer (lol)

They probably took his harem/reverse harem stuff seriously lol!

And yeah I/O is a good experience (albeit it's been 4 years since last I picked it up) but I dunno I found Doctor Who to be more appealing when it comes to the Sci-fi genre, I think the cheapness of it is endearing? I dunno...

How tf did humanity create a 1-A computer? Did technology reach THAT far?
Also, why was undoubtedly first deleted..
UF was deleted by The Monarch of Pointland. Jokes aside, it was deleted for not having a real proper English translation that people could follow.
Also, I'm not sure how the humans made a 1-A computer. Off topic, but it here a "create your own downplay" thread that is still alive?

bold of you to not assume me revoking your right to exist was retroactive so the reason why it was revoked in the past was because of me in the present

@Planck69 why's Naruto always treated as being a ladies man in these fanfics? Not only is he as dense as a brick when it comes to romance, but compared to someone like Goku he isn't as aesthetically handsome
I have no clue honestly. Then again, the fic had Hinata's mom willing to immediately sleep with a stranger right after almost being raped so eh, the women in it aren't exactly bright.

What's funny is that most of these harem fanfics center around a character that isn't even that handsome or suave compared to the people it usually bashes.

On harem fanfics of any kind, it always strikes me that the author literally has other characters just seemingly bash someone even if said characters wouldn't be the kind to be bashed. Which is really...something, as I also come to learn of the Naruto fanfics I read many years back as mentioned.

I don't see that now considering the stuff I read/peek at are now all on Wattpad.

On harem fanfics of any kind, it always strikes me that the author literally has other characters just seemingly bash someone even if said characters wouldn't be the kind to be bashed. Which is really...something, as I also come to learn of the Naruto fanfics I read many years back as mentioned.

I don't see that now considering the stuff I read/peek at are now all on Wattpad.
It makes the character a "pragmatist" and "realist", whatever that means.

Bruh
Sounds like a Godzilla fanfiction

Anyways:

Sounds like a Godzilla fanfiction

Anyways:
ce93fa7c2318af944aad3a9ce97dca33.gif

bold of you to not assume me revoking your right to exist was retroactive so the reason why it was revoked in the past was because of me in the present
bold of you to assume i exist....
also tf is dis

Honestly, I don't know either. Maybe it's because it's the main protag's family, which makes it more noticeable?

Probably. The only other families they could have used is Weiss and Blake’s families, but most I see is using the Rose/Xiao Long family.

Back